All Comments on 'What You Gave Kevin'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a sweet little slut!

Who wouldn't give anything for a granddaughter like Ginny? I would be in that garage everyday with that little piglet. Double penetration - triple penetration - she'll do anything. Smokin hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ew.

You made the girl sound gross. Fat, with hairy armpits? Ew. That's disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
We're you attempting to gross us out?

Not only was the plot lame; but you've managed to make me lose my wood.

MisterReasonMisterReasonover 11 years agoAuthor
In case the "Ew!" commentor returns to see his work

Five o'clock shadow is not hair. It's what my face has an hour after I shave. It's the same for women. In case you ever run into a real one without clothes on you will learn this. And chubby is not neccessarily fat, but it's nice to know that you have insulted at least half of the women in the world with your rude sound effect that makes you sound like a 13 year old. Thanks for reading though - next stop comphrension :).

ps... I have no problem people critizing my work since I never remove any of it but I don't like women being insulted.

cosimo14cosimo14over 11 years ago
I love it

I hate people that make comments and will not use their name or handle.

They are really brave folks. I love Chubby Women and a hairy bush and if their arm pits have hair no big deal.

Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

Great story, got me wet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Grandpa and granddaughter deserve one another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous