All Comments on 'What You Wish For Pt. 03'

by Rehnquist

Sort by:
  • 180 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pretty much guessed

I really guessed it was his baby, or something like that going to be still good.

swimwriterswimwriterover 13 years ago
Hatrick!!!

all good, really enjoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where ever story goes

whatever they had done should have reason, till to this point I am

i'm lovin' it!

Keep 'em comin

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
uh oh

complications arise, looking forward to seeing where this goes

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
This chapter set up the ending.

It was mostly needed, but by itself was functional. Taken with what came before and what will follow, it's damn good. The punctuation gets confusing now and then, but The Judge is delivering a wonderful read. If you listen closely, you can hear our Steele Man grinding his teeth and pounding his keyboard. The gloves are off!

shidaveshidaveover 13 years ago
Wow

I seldom read anything without skimming. Most "writers" have nothing to say and say it badly. You,sir, have held my attention with every sentence; even without any sex! Well done. I look forward to more.

dinkymacdinkymacover 13 years ago
Yep!!!

It's still on track and picking up steam - a very enjoyable read, but I'm starting to dread the ending as I visualize it!!!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Characters

You really make them come to life, Chief Justice, the characters you create. I love the two women you've focused on in this chapter; I can see elements of very strong women I've known through the years. Natalie the tough driving agent, an incredibly competent person in her field who laughs derision as she explains things to neophytes. Marisa has some traits similar to Natalie, a deeper level of competance in her chosen avocation, but also a certain vulnerability behind the goth studded exterior.

The twist just before the over dessert, Susan and Marisa being half sisters, is something for the future, so is the child. One is probably a false trail that needs to be explored. I wonder which? A continuing exellent story, Chief Justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great.

It just gets better and better......

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
As "Peggy" from the Dicover Card comercials says:

"You Inspire Me!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mesmerizing.

As a Jayhawks fan I loved Goin' Back Home Again and have read all that you wrote. I believe this effort clobbers your prior stories. The characters are full and easy to picture in mind and spirit. I can't wait for the next installment.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
A pleasure to read

Your creativity is truly impressive. It is getting nicely complicated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Brilliant, need I say more.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
Oh come on ..... the baby is his ploy?

Look the writing is fabulous and the dailog just sparkles....

BUT never in a million years did I think this author would go with the old... "what the baby is mine ? well that changes things !!" angle...

very disappointing....

so lets see.... Kirsten gets pregnant ... does not tell Tyler.. lies to him for months... sneaks off in the middle of the night... cleans out the house.... and cuts him out of the baby's life... possibly for years until Marisa figures it out...????

so when does the reconcilation at all cost train arrive at grant City?

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
Still believable...

...still well written, still enthralling.

So, some in the story are connected in ways he hadn't envisaged, or maybe wanted at first. I like the surfacing sub-plots and it'll be interesting to see how you resolve the underlying issues.

I like the way you have used Grant City as the main venue for the third story in a row - also the continuing use of the Bar and Grill. You make it sound like home and a place where the people are more valued than the anonymous big city.

You keep my interest Rehnquist - I'm sure it's not effortless but the quality of your writing makes it appear so.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
another one

better one

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great read

As always a good read. Please finish the rest and submit for our reading pleasure.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 13 years ago
Leave them wanting more

That is the key to a good story and yours does it in spades. Like others I can hardly wait for the next episode.

Well written as usual. A few punctuation missteps but the story line and flow leads you right past them.

I'm sure you'll explain the time line of the ex wife's baby.

Thanks again for a very enjoyable Chapter.

Woodmanone

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh Come on Harry!!

She took him for granted, cheated on him, blamed him for her cheating and then failed to tell him about the paternity of his own child. I don't think anyone would want resume a relationship with a person whose moral fabric is akin to a fishnet stocking.

So please give Mr. Rehnquist a break, and let us see where he goes with the (so far excellent and oft-updated :D) story before we cast it out with the bathwater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enough disclaimers

this story was a great development and not as "boring" as the disclaimer said. I feel a little robbed because I field expecting the let down that never came. Thank you for the wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well well

you beautiful bastard, whatever you do don't stop now. all of us readers will find you and make you write another installment and make it not the last either. keep up the grand work and make it very soon as well we are all on tenterhooks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

Hey, Kristin ditched him!!! Not the other way around and SHE wanted out. What the heck was he supposed to do? This story just gets more interesting as it progresses. Personally, I would like to see if Tyler could make a serious go of it with Susan. I do love how your are developing your characters in this story, although I wonder if it wouldn't add something to the story line if a person could see what Kristin's thoughts were and why she left Tyler. Would this add depth to this story? I really don't like the idea that this child is Tyler's. As you said when you started this story, there better be no reconcilliation!!!!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Playing the Baby card

I wondered in the Supermarket last chapter if you were going to play the baby card.

It seems you hid it and snuck it in under the radar.

I like Susan as a character and am glad she will reappear.

Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story, great characters , keep them comming

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
doing great!

A tall Lisipth Salanger? Hope you don't kill her off.

Can't wait, reading the rest tomorrow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Really looking forward to the next chapter...! It's going reall well, and the pace is good. Doesn't distract attention and interest doesn't wane since you're releasing on a consistent basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Characters

First time I ever commented on a story, but I just have to say that I look forward to every installment, like having a good cup of coffee in the morning. The story line is great, the characters are growing into people you think one would has known and wish they still were in thier life, or really thankfull they are gone.

I only wish there were more than 6 parts, but I am thankfull that I don't have to wait a month or more for the next part (DanielQSteele). I find that I am truely anticiapating your next part or new story (really enjoyed all your work). Enjoy your wrinting, hope you don't stopfor a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PERFECT

Thanks! Can you post the other three parts now...I can't wait and need to sleep, work, and eat instead of sitting here waiting for the updates...please

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
Still superb...

Easy and enjoyable to read. It flows and carries the reader's interst as it goes. The multiple themes are plaited to a conclusion where we are not sure at this point which strand is over and which under,

Harry: Could be Kristin did not know the baby was Tyler's when she left him, maybe did not even know she was pregnant. I am betting the blonde blue-eyed baby boy was a big surprise to Randy Walters.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 13 years ago
Very nicely done

The tension is definitely building. I really like the twist with Marisa and Susan as half-sisters; didn't see that one coming but it adds a nice twist. It will be interesting to see how you handle the baby vs. Susan vs. (?).

Please keep the chapter coming. You have me hooked.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
I freaking LOVE the story so far. I don't care WHO the daddy is, just DON'T end with reconciliation!

She was a cheating slut bitch and she's got her new "sugar daddy" so spare us the twisted universe he would have to be in to reconcile.

GToastGToastover 13 years ago
Loving the story; problem with the sisters

As much as I'm enjoying this story, the relationship between Susan and Marisa is troubling me.

Marisa states her parents divorced when she was seven. She never states as much, but it is implied that Susan came along later.

If Susan is younger, and since she's almost thirty, then Marisa is a thirty-seven-ish Goth...? Don't people normally grow out of that stage by then?

Or, if Susan was born first, she must have lived most of her formative years in Chicago (assuming she lived with her mother; Marisa said she herself was "born and raised" there). So, how did Susan acquire a Southern accent? Chicago is notoriously difficult to purge from one's mouth.

The only way I can make it work is if Susan was born first, to a different father, who took her and moved to Florida. Unless I'm missing something, of course.

I don't mean to fixate on one small point. Just sayin'.

Other than that, I have to say this is one of the best stories I've read in a good long while.

Also, I hope the kid is a red herring. The first chapter sorta implied there wasn't much going on in the bedroom for quite a while before the kid's conception.

Well, hurry up and finish this glorious mess!

victoriangentvictoriangentover 13 years ago
I think

what makes your story differ from DQS1 WWWM is that all your characters are decisive, even Kristin. Although it is kind of hard to understand her decision for moving from the lap of luxury to abject poverty, even if she was unsatisfied with the long hours Tyler worked and especially if she pregnant with his child. I sure hope she finds what she was looking for because she paid a hell of price for it, and given Tyler's general attitued toward her I doubt there is a chance of getting her nickel back.

Your writing should be an inspiration to other writers as how to develop character that are "real". I enjoy not only this story but most you write and I appreciate your hard work and for sharing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Ahhhhhhhhhh...the plot thickens. I still like Ty and Susan getting together. Rehnquist has made some exceptional characters in this story. Lots of little quirks and nuances to flesh them out. Can't wait for the next installment.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 13 years ago
Boring? I think not!

It continues to be a captivating story. Looking forward to the next chapter like everyone else.

For all of the RAAC prognosticators out there, really? It would take a RAAC of epic proportions. I mean we would be talking about a "DQS1" type of a RAAC ( and I don't mean the type of "rack" that Debbie Bascomb carries on her chest).

The good thing is though, however his Honor writes it, if the first three chapters are any indication, this is going to be a great story! Thanks Rehnquist!

I do hope that Tyler and Susan have a great life together!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Riveting Tale

like a book I can't put down! Leaving the critiques on story line, word typos (like "when" should be "why"), etc. for others, I just breathlessly sit waiting for the next day's chapter, knowing that it will be as good or better than what has preceded. Oh, yeah, and waste a couple of hours checking the other new entries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Look fwd every morning to the next chapter. Please don't have him reconcile with the ex-bitich. Better to rub her face in his success. Susan or Allysin.

Nice drop in of Genereal Beauregard in the prev chapter!

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Your Honor:

Salute!

Reader67Reader67over 13 years ago
Hooked!

Totally hooked,so much so that I went back & read some of your others!I'm thinking that the whole baby plot is a red herring & that Kirstin has slept with someone else. I'm fully expecting Tyler to end up with Susan,with Alli a close second.Please,please not a reconciliation with Kirstin!

Keep up the good work.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

I don't have much to add here, the others have already said everything I wanted to say.

And it certainly wasn't boring, even though it was about book editing and publishing.

Harry, the "baby is his" ploy, nobody knows WHERE this will be taken. Tyler did not leave Kristin after finding out she cheated (and only now finding out her baby is his). Kristin herself left without telling Tyler about the baby. SHE lef him, HE didn't leave her. Different circumstances.

I'm not too sure whether this is going to be RAAC though. Hell, I have no idea. I can usually tell before it's ended, but now...

Rehnquist, the pace you are setting is really nice. Not too long between chapters. Keep up the good work.

MendonFishersMendonFishersover 13 years ago
I love it!

I always enjoy your work and have read all your offerings. You have me hooked on this story now, so please don't pull a DQS and post your chapters a month apart.

Best wishes,

Mendon

katibkatibover 13 years ago
Ballpark

You play in a big field but you've hit this one out of the park. Beautiful in every way.

I was puzzled, though, by your use of musical electrical cords: "Can you run a chord to your laptop from there?" ; and I doubt that a cracker-jack editor, lover of books, and presumed master of grammar would say: "Your ticket," Marisa shrugged. "Invite whoever you want."

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fucking awesome!!

jesus, this story is incredible and im totally hooked!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
a Clarification

first never said I dont like this story or this author. I am huge Rehnquist fan which is WHY I am " concerned " about this development.

SECOND... you all have to admit that OFTEN in LW stories the discovery of the baby being the ex husbands leads to some sort of reconciliation regardless of what the wife did is a VERY common tactix.

THIRD it appears that some think I am blaming Tyler?? Not sure how you get that from my remarks.

FOURTH I do not fully blame Kirsten for walking out given the level of work and consumption of time and effort that Tyler's career required. She is a high maintence woman and he is not in or could not do that.

BUT she would not make any changes to help the sitaution and she IS responsible for that. And IF the baby is Tyler's then what she did is Just vile

movermoverover 13 years ago
Holy Toledo!!!

Who needs sex in this story?? I'm sitting on the edge of my chair just all antsy. Fantabulous story.

Gonna have to list this as my candidate for the story of the year 2011. Seriously doubt there can be a better candidate, maybe story of the millenium. Forget about whasisname and his bi-monthly chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
For a filler chapter ...

this was essential, engaging, informative and, yes again, entertaining. Let's not forget timely too - would have hated to wait a month for this gem

Sidney43Sidney43over 13 years ago
Oh my God!!!

This was a simply brilliant chapter. I never saw the Susan connection coming until it hit me between the eyes and of course you have to confirm the kid is his right at the end.

And now for a minor point;

"Can you run a chord to your laptop from there?"

It's "cord", not chord as in a musical chord.

OK, I found something to criticize and your story is that good.

Please have him end up with Susan even if you have to rewrite a chapter.

romaq7705romaq7705over 13 years ago
i wonder

why the baby's paternity surprises some when the good justice renhquist telegraphed it already in the previous chapter.

in chap2, page 2, allysin asks, "So if she was married, but it was your kid?"

and on page3, the meeting at the supermarket:

she had a little boy with her, not even a year old. He was cute and chubby with blonde hair and striking blue eyes. He looked at me in befuddlement, and I smiled at him in return. A smile broke across his face, and spittle dribbled at the corners of his mouth.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
A fun read

This story reads so easily. It feels like I am in the story, tagging along. You introduce a great, fun character in Marisa and the fact that she is Susan's sister is just a great little twist. I'm not sure what it means to the story, except that Susan is obviously willing to make great efforts on Tyler's behalf. It would also be interesting to know more of what makes Marisa so hard. <br><br>

As to his child, yeah I suspected that it was his kid. Being the person he is he will have to step up. I hope that means support and visitation. Kristin is NOT the woman for him. I don't care if she has "matured" now. He adored her, probably too much and she was too spoiled to appreciate it. She betrayed and abandoned him. Given her basic personality I just wouldn't believe it if she tried to become a new, better person. It's a bridge too far no matter what explanation or apology she gives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
no sex

but i didnt care. this chapter is really good. and a new female character. are we going to get to know a new female character in the next chapter? or maybe just get to know Natalie? you made me a fan. Kudos!

dad2you2dad2you2over 13 years ago
So folks

The baby maybe Tylers but that does not mean he has to run back to the ex. Maybe Tyler and Susan could raise the child. Really enjoying the story, can not wait for the nest chapter. Thanks Rehnquist.

PultoyPultoyover 13 years ago
Incomplete!

Only 1 star here.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
to Harryin VA

I never said you didn't like the story or the author (maybe that was someone else?).

"SECOND... you all have to admit that OFTEN in LW stories the discovery of the baby being the ex husbands leads to some sort of reconciliation regardless of what the wife did is a VERY common tactix."

This is, ofcourse, true. The big difference here is that, as I mentioned earlier, Tyler didn't walk out in a huff, Kristin left him almost without explanation. If Tyler had left, HE would have to "come crawling back".

But now that Kristin left, what is he supposed to do? Go to Kristin and her new hubby, and say "Lemme in, it's my son."?

These are different circumstances, so I would not be surprised at all if he only wanted visitation rights. Kristin remarried, so maybe even child support won't be necessary.

"THIRD it appears that some think I am blaming Tyler?? Not sure how you get that from my remarks"

If you are referring to me with this, well, no. I know you don't blame Tyler for this marriage fiasco, except maybe the long hours at work, which was a necessity given Kristin's spending habits.

Anyway, we do seem to be agreeing about most of the things, including that this is a good story. ^^;;

Right now, I don't know WHY Kristin left (other than her cheating and Tyler's job), especially with the baby coming. AND if she knows that the baby is Tyler's. It's a big blank, and that makes me want to know more.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
SIMPLY BRILLIANT

Any other words would be a disservice to this story and your writing

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Well-written

Only one error, "chord for "cord". But you made Marisa very real, and Tyler and Allisyn believable. As for "no sex", oh yes there was, but it didn't need to be explicit. Mies van der Rohe was right: "Less is more."

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes:

Good story

Figured that the kid was his, Chap 2

Figured wife did not know which was the dad

Tyler loves Susan

The story is progressing nicely

WWM has challenged several good authors to compete

Thank you for writing and sharing

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Good one

The characters seem real. Normal everyday people. I won't comment on where it is going, it could be anywhere. The baby is still an unknown also. I will say this to everyone who doesn't know or has forgotten, when women do not have anything to do, they go shopping, even when they don't have any money. I think it is one of the ten commandments. He should have given her something to do like removing a curtain climber from the curtains all day long. A little late for that now. She is removing the climber from someone else's curtains. This chapter was still very good without the answers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
when

damnit i can't wait for the next chapter when will it be published

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Like I said last chapter, that's his baby. The cousin's comment foreshadowed that. Which makes Allison more devious than everyone because she KNEW and still slept with him and his now his "girlfriend".

literot63literot63over 13 years ago
Almost as much fun

The story is incredible. I am a huge fan. And it's almost as much fun to read the comments by others. 15 stars on the way to 30.

RehnquistRehnquistover 13 years agoAuthor
Just wanted to let you all know

In response to the repeated queries, I'll say it again: This story was completed before it was submitted. The last part was submitted today and--barring dawdling by the site managers--should be out on Friday morning. Parts 4 and 5 should be tomorrow and Thursday.

And another thing: The one part that sucks about writing in this genre is that--no matter how much you screen it--you all spot the whole baby thing a mile off. And yes, the first hint was her weight gain at the divorce hearing.

Thanks to everyone for the comments--well, everyone but Pultoy, who's giving one star for each chapter because he doesn't like multi-chapter stories. The other comments, both positive and negative, are fair and much appreciated. But really, Pultoy, do you think you're making a point here? Do you really think this many people would've read this if it had been a 1-submission 20-page story? In my last 8-page story, I got criticized for being too wordy.

Jesus! Help me here!

But really, everyone, thanks again.

Lord_GroLord_Groover 13 years ago

Just keeps getting better.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Rehnquist

There is no help here. I thought you had a steel crotch protector. If the one you have now is destroyed, you should get a new one. Maybe you can take it off of your taxes.

PultoyPultoyover 13 years ago
To Mr Rehnquist:

Gosh, I certainly never imagined a question from you. I was expressing my displeasure and do mean it, at these dragged out stories.

My opinion of your writing, is that you are among the very best that Literotica offers. I love reading you. I hate dragging these things out and am not going to drag them out any more. 1 star for every story that I come across that is dragged out. That is what I will vote, not only for you sir, but for DQS, for Slirpuff, for all these great authors.

I mean absolutely no disrespect. However, I have no appreciation for the fickle and taunting gamesmanship you play with your readers by drawing out the stories over days, weeks, and months; Sometimes even years.

But, to set the record straight, I am in awe of your skills as a writer and I love the ideas you are able to put a pen to and will always look for and read you when I am on this website.

I never meant to disrespect your stories or your writing.

regards,

-Pultoy

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
The plot gets deeper.

The whole interaction with the editor is fantastic. I have had trouble with some of the editors that I have shown my stuff to, and I now understand the need for one. This chapter is a great read for anyone wanting to write a story for literotica.

As for the plot, the plot is going very well. It will be interesting to see how this story finishes.

dinkymacdinkymacover 13 years ago
?????

Pultoy says "...1 star for every story that I come across that is dragged out..." I, too, would like to read the complete story, but am satisfied with a chapter per day. At least there will be something good to read for the next few days! Perhaps my 5 will help offset the 1??

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep going!

Well, a lot of people really like your storywriting. Great stuff! And, you don't keep us waiting too long, like your friend, DanielQ..... What can I add? It's amazing what one finds in these sex story site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good stuff

Enjoyable reading, with a touch of good old sex and believable characters

tar

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely Unbelievably great

As much as it pains me, because I really like all of DQS1's stories, I think this story has the potential to be better than anything else I've read here. You've managed to create believable characters of Susan, Marisa, and Kristin. I would say Allisyn needs work but you can work on her character as you fill out Susan, Marisa, and Kristin. I can not see how you can finish this in just 3 more segments. I would hope for about 6-8 more segments which fills out the characters, gets more interaction between Tyler and Susan, Tyler and Marisa, and explains the Kristin issue. And I notice you are getting the segments out fast (yes DQS1 a little snip---hurry up would you). Lyonsbob62269

shaman43shaman43over 13 years ago
No apologies

Man you do not need to apologize about part 3. You introduced one of the more fascinating characters I have read here or in the 4 novels I read every week. You have certainly set up a plethora of possibilities with an ex that is a sister to a current paramour, a past lover with some emotional connections still who is a sister to his current editor. That last relationship has something going on there too. Then the kid. HHMMMM. I am hoping the parts still come every day. Yahoo.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 13 years ago
Lots of Comments, but...

...excellent story so far. Rehnquist can Write.

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Whew! This is really great fun.

Thank goodness R' story is completed before "comments" can direct thinking away from the original story..

Gladly I look forward to reading Your story. Great writing.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 13 years ago
Holy Crap BATMAN!!!

No need for apologizes this was a great chapter and the total throws from out of left field all through with the look of the editor and the baby, man!!! Can't wait for the next chapter. Got me hooked. Keep up the great work.

PapaMikePapaMikeover 13 years ago
Dayum!

Wow! Keep 'em coming. I just read all three parts, and I'm Jonesin' for the rest of the story.

tastesgreattastesgreatover 13 years ago
After All These Comments

I can't add much other than it has been my pleasure to read your work. You are an outstanding author! Thanks you for sharing your talents with us.

StangStar06StangStar06over 13 years ago
The only thing missing.....

Another excellent chapter, this story is truly great, the only thing this chapter really needed to be my favorite would be some Susan. Great job.

I'll bet Allysin told Kristen about the book and she really feels stupid.

Maybe she should get a job finally, I sense an attempt at getting him back coming. Can't wait for the next part.

livnthechilifelivnthechilifeover 13 years ago
another great chapter

I can just see his ex deciding to sue for child support now that she knows about the book. This would be the perfect time for Susan to reappear. I can't wait to find out if I'm right or wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hmmm - Nervous Here

I really thought you were above using the old play...'Oh - she had my baby' and lowering yourself to the level of cheap thrill authors. I think and hope that is beneath you!?

Kristin was with him for 12 years and they were both totally, emotionally and romantically in love - a relationship that Hollywood movies and novels are made from. To keep busy and to keep from being bored did she get a job, threaten him, join the local Country Club, join any organization as a volunteer, find a local girls club...No - she took trips back home and likely went out clubbing with old friends and, of course, whatever else transpired - Woops!

The kind of love and bond they had she betrayed, left it, gave it away and he seems intelligent enough to know that they would never again be the same and - I think, deep down inside he hurts but - knows it would never be the same again - a tragedy! Is the child his - who knows, maybe someone else' and our Police Officer, in love with Krisitin, gave her and the baby a name?

Sad situation but under any circumstances, what they had, is forever gone...please don't stoop so low as to justify a reunion, we think you are better than that. Anyway, your story, all of us are antsy to read each of your subsequent chapters and again, thanks for not pulling a DQS and making us wait.

BTW, DQS - we like your stories, just not the long period in between each chapter.

You slipped in that Allison was his girlfriend when he introduced her to Marissa...what is that all about? I can see, where after all this time, he is comfortable with his manhood and freedom and can certainly understand the attraction with her - especially when she wants to soil the bed sheets with him. I don't know that he would feel comfortable with a long term or permanent relationship with her although, she is a hotty and they do like each other.

Well, for what it is worth, I'm another one of those voting for 'SUSAN', hope you agree!

Thanks again.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Lots of good comments, good story so far

I'm really enjoying this and waiting, with stereotypical "bated breath," for each successive chapter. I was also disappointed in the baby card, although I smelled it coming with all the foreshadowing. What do you call a baby conceived by a mercy fuck? That's what it would have to be, considering that Kristin did not put out for the 5-6 months before she left Tyler.

In fact, this wrinkle makes me feel that Kristin was even more conniving that I originally thought. A woman who would conceal from a soon-to-be ex-husband the fact that she was pregnant with his child, when the man (Tyler) was never abusive, was a good provider, etc. etc. etc. is simply reprehensible if not unconscionable in her deceit.

Now Kristin's new husband is supposed to be a police officer. I realize many are not the sharpest tack in the box, but one thing cops are, as a rule, is suspicious. They are suspicious to a "T," and I simply can't believe Randy would fail to notice the kid did not look like him. He would not be easily convinced that Kristin was pregnant by him, especially considering the dates of conception.

I really can't imagine Tyler taking Kristin back when her second marriage crashes and burns, and I think he would have moved way up to land someone like Susan. Susan is smart, pretty, and has a dependable job. The only issue with Susan is that she probably would be a cheater if she and Tyler married. Just a feeling, mind you, but it's a strong one.

Marisa is a puzzle and I suspect she was wronged by a man, somewhere along the line, and she got turned off after that. Maybe she is really a lesbian. She dresses like a butch, or maybe a dominatrix (and Tyler "obeys" her right away -- what does that signify?). I eagerly await the next chapter. Thanks for writing.

jiminabjiminabover 13 years ago
Wow

This is a crowded place. Maybe I should just zip my lip. Thanks R. Love your dialogue.. Jim

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 13 years ago
You have me Hooked nice time line for your submissions

Thank you for the notes to the reader of your stories. Appreciate your initial input to set tone. Since this is in many ways a (I hate to use it but don’t know better word) intimate site to many reader/commenter and authors. Nice plots going on! Your characters are really great and come across as very real life. Hell you nailed it when Harry in Va would comment (I did not notice any before this one sorry Harry if I am mistaken) which I find ironic since some have commented about your characters depth (OK you said it was about the women characters). I find NO fault with your creation of this story or characters or length or lack of sex in this or any chapter. I read to enjoy a good story which is right HERE. I really enjoyed the information on the book publishing world which I have read much about recently and find your take in this story accurate!

Thanks for getting me HOOKED into this story no regrets. Great time to read it all this week - very nice. Looking forward to where you take it.

dad2you2dad2you2over 13 years ago
Unbelievable

It took longer to read the comments than to read the story. And almost all of them good constructive comments. Still pulling for Susan even though chapter 6 has already been submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

Your story continues to get better and better. This is a really entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5, but

surley u meant 50ft and not 15, or ex would have overheard the conversation. also, it's weird that susan travels far and wide and neither of these two masterminds can contemplate a rondiveou. people like them do that for good sex and especially for friendship.

BGeorgeBGeorgeover 13 years ago
I love it!

Most of the time I can tell where an author in the LW category is going, but in this case I have no idea!! Get serious with Susan? Reconcile with the ex? Stay with the sexy cousin? Win over the goth editor? Meet the sexy-voiced agent ;) ? Stay single and channel his anger and loneliness into successful detective novels?

Love your character building, and your conversational style. Also you seem to know when to give further detail, and when to "fast-forward" to the next important milestone.

Looking forward to parts 4, 5, and 6!!

HatsudaHatsudaover 13 years ago
Still on track!

Very entertaining so far. I'll be here for the next submission.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Excellent

As with all of the characters in this story, Marisa's character seemed to just jump out of the story at the reader. As if she was actually talking to me.

I hope that Susan and Marisa get together and Susan finds out that he thinks more of her than just a quick roll in the hay.

A great chapter that was very interesting to read.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 13 years ago
Marisa Reminds me of Lisander,

from The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Is this just a coincidence?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GOOD Story!

I happened across Chapter 2 first. Went back and read one and three.

I'm looking forward to sequels.

Gonna read some of your others, too. If you aren't already an author, writing these for amusement, may I suggest that you consider writing as a vocation?!!

I'm an avid reader. Many of the stories on this and similar sites could seriously use proof reading, spelling, punctuation and serious editing. But yours is the exception.

Honestly enjoyed reading this series!!!!!!! _sa

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

fucking brilliant man. hats off to u

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
Pultoy?

It's an automatic 1 star for a multiple chapter story, purely for that criteria? That's...I don't even have words for it.

Do you know the reason WHY some stories are broken up into multiple chapters? Aside from it still being written? Because so that people can take a break from reading. It's hard on the eyes to read a lot of text on the screen.

There have a been a few times where I took a break from a story, and forgot on which page I was because it was over a dozen pages long. Or do you bookmark the page every time you stop reading?

Do you even bother to read a multi chapter story, especially knowing you'll hate it BECAUSE it's multi chapter?

I wonder why you take the effort to rate all multi chapter stories with 1 star. It'd be as pointless for me to rate all Loving Wives stories with 1 star because it has cheating in it, and I don't condone cheating.

Do you do this for all stories on Literotica? Not just Loving Wives? Because other categories also have multiple chapter stories too, you know? You must be very busy giving 1 star to every new multi chapter story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hey I dont know why you crying like baby

this is Rehnquist story not Some DQS, you all are referring to here, i am new on lit, but already read his stories,due to you all referring him, they are near standard this guy is writing, his were like half told by some guy and half told buy another one, totally crap, he doesn't know how to write, i only read his two stories but i can say he is "willing-cuckolds in denial" type author, so stop crying, discussing him here is demeaning work of this fine author.

hey Rehnquist, keep writing, i am totally into it. and your other's are good too.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Mousse9 first time on the site?

I've read some Moronic comments but Mousse9's has to be the all time winner for sheer stupidity and ignorance! I don't envy the tripe you authors read in ths comment section. And yes I too am guilty and a much lower level than "Mouse Man9" (mousse9). Great story fantastic characters, so far.......

Lewy123Lewy123over 13 years ago
Excellent!

Allthough I can't understand why she left after getting pregnant to her husband, asumming it is his baby. Oh well, it'll all come out in the wash!

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
RePhil

Nonono, yours has to be the biggest winner for sheer stupidity and ignorance. I can't possibly stoop to your level.

If you agree with Pultoy, why do you say that it's a great story with good characters? Shouldn't you rate it a 1 star? Or do you always randomly insult people for no reason?

You definitely need a refill, your brain is empty. (Hey, if you insult me, I insult you.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoyable!!! (so far)

This is my first comment on stories by this author. It might even be my first on Literotica, I cant remember.

I do not post as a matter of course or vote on every story that I read. If I don't like the way a story goes I stop reading it. Easy. It saves me all sorts of anguish. I also do get irritated with all the comments analysing stories as though they were 'War and Peace'.

I also do not vote until the end and the final part has ben posted then I can see how it all fits together. Whats the use of giving something 5 stars for part one and then the ending is crap. (imhp)

So all I can say is that I am enjoying it so far and if it cantinues at this level then I will certainly vote.

jh. ( In sunny Basingstoke, England.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
aaargh!

"chord" ??? Was there a pianist in the room?

************************

Great story. So now, it's going to turn out to be his baby? Not good. Massive amounts in child support, for a child to be raised by a pair of pathetic losers. This story is going to be very interesting, albeit convoluted.

Senrab13Senrab13over 13 years ago
Truly excellent story.

Truly excellent story. But, please remember even the best writers will receive undeserved criticism. Just ignore it; it's some people's lot in life to always see the glass half empty.

ohioohioover 13 years ago
Marvelous story

His Honor is among the very best writers on Lit--it's a pleasure to read all his work, and this is certainly fun!

I seem to be at least the third reader to notice how much Marisa resembles Lisbeth Salander, Stieg Larsson's heroine in the "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" series.

Thanks, ohio

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous