Whatever Comes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you think I felt when I found out you were fucking someone else? How could I feel? Just two nights ago you told me what a great lover I am. You told me I have a big cock and it fills you up. Now, I remember all those things and they are lies you told me."

"No! You are a great lover!"

"Then, why are you fucking him?"

Denise added, "You still haven't said why you were fucking her."

"I have no excuse." Josh said. "And I didn't want you to ever find out."

"I did find out. Finding out was bad. Walking in here and seeing her tits swinging while your cock pumped into her was a hundred times worse!"

Mike stood up and pulled his shirt up and off. He turned to Denise and helped her stand. He gently took her face in his hands and they kissed. Denise hadn't kissed a man other than Josh since her third year of college. His kiss was tender, soft and yet insistent. She found herself returning it. When it ended she stepped back and looked at Josh.

"I'm not out of control. I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm going to undress and I'm going to fuck Mike. I'll suck his cock and I may even let him into my ass. It won't be a mistake, an accident or any such bullshit. You two ended our marriages. We aren't cheating. We aren't married."

Mike unbuttoned Denise's blouse and removed it. He hung it on a hanger and hung the hanger on the closet door knob. She was wearing Josh's favorite bustier. Mike sat on the end of the bed and kissed both of Denise's tits through the cups of the bustier. She showed him how to take the cups off, baring her tits for his enjoyment.

She looked at Josh and said, "Remember when I bought this for you? Remember how you said my tits tasted? Well, you'll never taste them again."

Josh closed his eyes and Denise leaned to him and slapped his face. "You will watch! You get this as part of the consequences of fucking her." She dropped her skirt to the floor and Josh saw she was wearing thigh high stockings, no panties. His cock started to grow.

Mike saw it and said, "Look at his cock Sarah. He's getting hard for another woman even though your naked ass is right there. Would you like to suck him, Sarah?"

"No! Mike, stop torturing me!"

"No. You will watch." He stood back up and Denise helped him remove his pants and boxers. His big cock sprang up and Denise wrapped her hand around it.

Mike moved them closer to both Sarah and Josh. He held her tits in his hands and she stroked his cock. They kissed.

"Denise, Honey, do you like having your pussy eaten?"

"I shaved my pussy to make it easy and fun for you to eat me, Mike."

She lie on her back and spread her legs, open wide so Josh and Sarah could watch Mike's face bringing her pleasure. Mike had loved eating pussy since he was twelve and his older sister taught him how and told him no girl would ever get pregnant from it. He was blessed with a strong and long tongue. Denise thought about how painful it had been to see Josh buried in Sarah's ass. Five seconds after his tongue touched her labia she forgot about Josh and Sarah watching. She willingly surrendered to the feelings she was getting from Mike.

Mike worked his hands and tongue and felt Denise approaching her first orgasm. He smiled and licked across her clit. She arched and moaned deep from within. Mike put a finger inside her and turned his head to look at Sarah. Tears were streaming down her face.

"You used to like it when I licked you like this. Never again." He turned back and used his face to push Denise to another orgasm. She screamed and held his head as she flooded his face with her juices. Mike got up and walked to Josh. He wiped his face with his hand and wiped his hand on Josh's face. "Smell that Josh? Feel her wetness. It isn't yours anymore. It's mine. Look at her, Josh. Her legs are wide open waiting for my cock to fill her up. Be sure you watch Josh."

Mike stepped back to Denise and positioned himself at her opening. He spoke.

"Nine years since my cock has been inside anyone except you Sarah. Nine years of being devoted to you. That ended when you invited him in your cunt!" He pushed in slowly and Denise moaned again and lifted her legs higher.

"Oh Mike! You feel so good! Do me deep, Honey!"

He pumped and filled her channel fast and deep. A minute later he shifted them on the bed and moved so Josh could see him sucking Denise's tits as his cock moved in and out of her. Denise watched Josh's face and cried as Mike filled her. She could see how much watching was killing him. Part of her wanted to comfort him, but she could also see his whore sitting next to him and it made her want to hurt him.

"Remember Josh when we bought this bed? You asked the salesman how long it would last. He said twelve years and you asked how long it would last if we had sex on it every day. You'll never know the answer. I'll burn the mattress. You fucked someone else on it. You broke our marriage!"

She rolled over and stuck her ass up towards Mike. "Mike, take my ass! Sarah gave Josh her ass and I'll bet it wasn't a virgin ass. Not even Josh was ever in my ass. Show him how great my ass is, Mike. Fuck my ass!"

He lubed her ass with his spit and her pussy juices. He pressed his cock into her ass and took his time. She talked to Josh and Sarah as Mike slowly filled her ass.

She used a hand to get her barely-B cup breasts to swing as Mike fucked her ass. Josh cried and Sarah sobbed as they watched.

Mike said, "Denise I'm close. Do you want me to cum in your ass?"

"No. Sarah deserves to know she gets your last load all over her face and body. I get every load from now on!"

Mike pulled out and turned to Sarah, his cock sprayed cum on her face, hair and chest. The third shot Mike turned and sprayed Josh's face and chest. The rest he dribbled onto Sarah.

Denise took Mike by the hand and they went into the bathroom and showered. They dried each other in the bathroom and held on to each other for a few minutes. Mike started to say something and Denise put her finger to his lips.

They redressed and sat again on the end of the bed facing the two cum splattered lovers. Mike asked, "So, what are your plans?"

"Mike, I'm so sorry. I'll do anything to make it up to you. I don't want to lose you."

"Let me guess. You don't love Josh, it was just about sex." She nodded.

"Well, I think you know sex is important to me. I'm moving this weekend. You can have our apartment. Move Josh in, if you want to. But, oops, you just told him you don't love him. Well, you two can work out the details."

Denise stood and said, "Don't leave yet. I have a going away present for you." She ran from the room and was back pretty quickly. She had a paper bag or two from the market. She gathered Josh's clothes and Sarah's and put them in the bag. She found Sarah's purse and opened it, retrieving the set of keys. She took the car key and electronic car door opener off the key ring and pressed them into Sarah's hand. She dropped Sarah's purse in the other bag along with Josh's wallet. She said, "I'll put the bags on the front porch for you. Mike will untie you and he will wait two minutes then his promise to me not to hurt either of you physically will expire. If I was you, I'd wait till I was a ways from here before I dressed."

She carried both bags downstairs, dumped the purse and wallet in the hall closet and transferred some clothes into the second bag. She put both bags on the porch and wrote down Sarah's license number from her car.

"OK, Mike untie them." Thirty seconds later she heard both of them coming down the stairs and she held the front door open for them. They stepped out and grabbed the bags. Sarah ran for her car. Josh grabbed the other bag and followed her. Denise picked up Josh's cell phone and called the police.

"77th Precinct. Officer Higan, how may I help you?"

"Is it against the law to drive naked?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Well I just saw a yellow Toyota on Front Street headed north and the two people in it were naked! I got their license number." She gave it and hung up.

She went back upstairs and found Mike sitting on the bed. He didn't look at her when she joined him sitting on the bed. They say quietly for a long time. Finally, Mike turned to Denise and said, "I'm sorry. Sorry if I hurt you, not sorry we had sex."

"I'm not going to accept you apology. You didn't hurt me. Josh did. I'm wondering if you and I can build something out of this."

"Out of catching our spouses fucking and fucking in front of them?"

"No. Out of being thrust together and instead of staying victims becoming victors. What we did was pay-back, was revenge, was the best "Fuck You" ever and we can turn it into something else."

"What?"

"I know you. You were faithful to her for nine years. I know temptation came your way, and you resisted. You know my promises meant something to me too. Let's stand on that and build something we can both count on."

"Your place or mine?"

"For the moment, neither. Until the divorces are final, we're just the offended parties. Then I'd like to get a new place. One without all the emotional baggage this one has.

"Can you take me back to work? I'd hate for them to figure out they don't need me." She took him back to work, gave him all her contact info and didn't kiss him good-bye. She reached over and squeezed his cock through his pants.

Sarah and Josh spent three nights in jail. They had various charges. Nudity in public, driving without a license, no identification, were the biggest. When they got out neither could get into their own homes because they had no keys. They had to get Mike and Denise to be there when they came home.

Denise asked the officer to wait a minute while Mike got enough stuff to leave again. Since she was getting a divorce she didn't want him in the house. The locks had been changed.

Mike had already packed a suitcase for Sarah and handed it to her at the front door. "You can make arrangements through my lawyer to come get any of the rest of your things. The locks have been changed. You are no longer my wife."

The divorces didn't take half an hour once they were in court. When the first objection was heard Mr. Brewster stood up and said, "Your Honor, we would like to introduce these photographs and affidavits from a witness who saw Mrs. Brown and Mr. Peterson having sexual contact.

The lawyer for Sarah and Josh stopped everything by saying, "My clients are willing to sign the dissolution now, if the pictures and DVD are turned over to them."

Mr. Brewster produced the two sets of documents and they were signed. They were a little different from what they had seen before and wouldn't sign. These papers demanded that they each leave the state and stayed gone for five years. They had thirty days to comply. Non-compliance created them forfeiting everything they owned in the state. They signed and the judge signed as well.

Thirty one days later the lawyer, Mr. Brewster, walked into the bank where Josh had his accounts and showed their lawyer the signed agreement. The bank lawyer made a phone call to Josh and asked him what his address was. He thanked him and hung up. Three hundred thousand dollars transferred to another bank, into the account of Denise.

Mr. Brewster drove to Sarah's bank and did the same dance. Mike got all her money. When the divorce first happened she got a split and deposited ninety three thousand in her account. Thirty-one days later she lost eighty-seven thousand for not reading the agreement she had signed.

While Josh was at work the next day the repo man came and got his car. A different repo man took Sarah's Toyota. They were each left a notice of why their car was no longer there.

Mike and Denise went slow. They didn't have sex for a month after their first time. He flew to Las Vegas and she flew to Denver, the same week. He rented a car and they met in Santa Fe New Mexico. They stayed in their room for two days.

A month later she flew to Seattle for a three day weekend and he flew to Portland. They met at his brother's cabin near Trout Lake Washington. It was a beautiful fall weekend and they didn't notice.

When Mike told me the story I asked if they felt badly about what they did that day in Denise and Josh's townhouse.

"I started to a few times. So did Denise, but we realized if you break your promises, you invite whatever comes."

12