All Comments on 'Whatever Mommy Wants'

by Knightlylust

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Okie Dokie!!

Yep I like the writing style, a fluid, erotic, well detailed type for all of us perverts that like all of that plus all the grammar & punctuation idiots should be happy with also (I say screw them!).

More!!

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Fired up, much?

Not to put too fine a point on this, BUT, what does your rant have to do with 'THIS' story?

How about commenting on THIS story, instead of raging about a completely different one? And the jury still seems to be out on whether or not someone is plagiarizing Kinkibelle's story, or if the same author is posting their story here, under a different name, to share with a broader fan base. As far as "not allowing comments", maybe it's still the original author, but they got tired of the shrieking (from folks like you).

If I'd spent the time to write a nine-page story, and some retard ignored my effort to bitch about another story, I'd have to wonder what the hell was wrong with them.

Knightlylust, good job on this. It was a little rough in patches, and it might have been better to have posted it in two or three smaller chapters rather than this one large one, but overall, it was a nice read.

sabra16023sabra16023over 10 years ago
Good story

Good reading. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

Oh what would I not give to be in on this fabulous fucking sucking orgy 10/10

Cunt lapping sex mania, Lanc's uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
get real

the only 10 inch is in your dream world. to over the top to be anything close to real

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!

One of the best reads seen here. Please post more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

This is a great story, dont listen to the doubters. Well done, keep up the hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

One of the best, It keeps you reverted to the page.. cannot wait for the next one.

letmein90202letmein90202over 10 years ago
References to Under-Age sex are NOT allowed on the Lit!

Great story, but it contains several references to Under-Age sex.

That is NOT allowed here on the Lit!

This strict policy is one of the reasons that many of us have been fans of this great forum for a decade or more.

Under-age references are not only illegal, but also not necessary and must NOT be allowed to creep in to the stories at Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
worried

You worry too much. She was explaining what had happened 18yrs before our storybegins. I'm a little concerned with the part Sharon wishes to play, and the iinvitation to 'break-in' Lisa's sister. Also, Lisa should have played the bitch for awhile longer than she did. It makes the story more interesting. Good stuff!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
A really good incest story with my favorite incest sex (mother/son) but the orgy came.

I am getting too old for orgy stories, too much of a good thing, I suppose. It was a good story but not my style anymore. But thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree with Mr. B

Motherfucking is great in my book. A boy sticking his hard young cock up the same cunt he came out of, pumping away like there's no tomorrow, and blowing his hot young balls up his own mother's warm wet twat is just about the best kind of fucking I can imagine. So the story has this much going for it, in my opinion. But then an all-out orgy? Can't the boy be satisfied with the wonderful, nearly magical, hole between his own mother's legs? There lots more to explore there, with his busy probing fingers, his greedy mouth, and above all with that cock he's got between his own legs that's always hard for his mother. Plus don't forget the boy's heavy loaded balls. His semen belongs up inside his beloved mother, where it's safe and protected and loved. I'm sure his loving mom feels the same way about her boy's precious semen, which warms her all over and puts a sweet contented smile on her face when she goes around with it splattered all over the insides of her cunt. A boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wowww

Man o man i have had an erection for like the whole time i have been reading this

How ifuckin wish i could be a part of this group

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Uggh,

9 pages in the end; too bad I couldn't get past the first.

What I did read was put together decently enough and the writing was generally speaking ok, but the incessantly overblown angry sex language was just too much.

People engaged in hot sex, especially incestous, don't need to yell at each other in such angry terms; come on these folks love each other. The kind of nasty talk you used would prolly be more like what a rapist would use.

Sonofabitch, bastard, fucking bitch? Ugggghhhh!

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 3 years ago

As a Swinger I could see it happening as one of my escorts to the party was a woman and her daughter and son-in-law and I can tell you life can be just as exciting as a Hot story.. I now have a hot sub widow who is a "Tiger" with an even wilder past and she loves my being her Master.. Currently she is looking for another sub bi lay to recruit as she is like Gloria in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

was good till there where to many players in one scene aka the orgy blew it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was areal hot story until he says he has a ten inch cock.

tjreadertjreaderover 1 year ago

"Glory" or "Gloria" pick a damned name and stick with it.

01Timber6701Timber6710 months ago

It was an ok story,,, glory or Gloria one name has to stay and the other has to go,,, then the orgy was a little to much,, it took away from the mother and son along with the aunt story,,, then at the end mom came across as a bitch to her son with the attitude of you will do what I say and nothing else

SmellerSmeller7 months ago

I couldn't read past the first page. The dialogue during Sex was just over the top, nobody talks like that. Then there is the whole Glory and Gloria thing and last but not least the mother seduced her sister when the sister was 13.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous