Whatever Mommy Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa lay still and said, "Oh my God Tom, I've wanted you in me like this for hours now. It feels so wonderful; I'm having this delicious sensation in my cunt, ass and belly. It feels like my insides are on fire. I haven't had all of your beautiful cock until now, I'm so full."

I could feel the hot cum churning and boiling in my balls but I wanted to prolong my release as long as possible. I simply couldn't get over the feelings I was experiencing. This beautiful woman lying underneath me was making me hotter than ever before in my life.

I started a slow gentle fucking, drawing out a little and easing back in to grind against her puffy, pink cunt lips. I increased the length of my strokes but gently, smoothly changing the depth and rhythm of my ministrations.

Lisa was moaning loudly in my mouth saying, "Oh my Sweet Tommy that feels so good. Fuck me nice Baby, long and slow just like you're doing."

I did as instructed as Lisa trapped my tongue deep in her throat and sucked it like a cock. I kept tongue and cock fucking her for what seemed like hours. I couldn't stand any more and started to move faster and harder. I picked her legs up and threw them over my shoulders and found new depths to explore. This must have been virgin territory for Lisa because she moaned louder and dug her fingers into the cheeks of my ass pulling me still deeper into her seething hot belly. She picked up the pace and started moving back to me hard and furious.

She was tossing her head back and forth and yelled, "Cum Tom, flood my fucking belly with you're sweet, hot, loving sperm."

This was all it took to ignite the load in my tortured balls and I came in great explosive bursts splashing against the walls of her inflamed cunt. I came and came trying to extinguish the burning flames inside her.

When she felt the first burst of hot come explode in her cunt and fill her belly, she raised her hips up far in the air pushing me deeper still and released her sweet cunt cream in another torrent of heat and fire all around my cock and balls.

After a time I pulled my deflated cock out from her rubbery sheath and we lie next to each other for a long while enjoying the peace and rapture of the moment.

A few minutes later Lisa looked at me with this wanton, sultry stare and bent down to lick and suck the juices that were still pooled in an indented well beneath us. When she thought she had all the beautiful juice she could get, she moved to my cock and proceeded to lick and suck my genitals from top to bottom.

When she couldn't find any more fuck juice she looked at me again with that same smoldering desire and said, "I just can't get enough of the taste of us."

Then she looked at me wickedly and moved her ass around placing her dripping cunt before my eyes. I had only tasted my own come from a woman's pussy for the first time last night but it looked so enticing and I really wanted to taste our combined fuck juices. Rejecting all my inhibitions I threw myself to the task, greedily sucking her whole cunt into my mouth. The taste was out of this world and I couldn't get enough. I sucked and sucked until Lisa had another small orgasm. .

We moved together as one and melded our bodies into each other where we remained for the rest of the night. I slept the sleep of the dead and never stirred once all night, just holding Lisa tight.

Thanksgiving Morning

When I woke in the morning I was again the last one up. After completing my usual morning ritual, I threw on the now familiar robe and headed back downstairs.

As usual, Gloria was the first to sense me and looked up and said, "There's our sweet baby now." She gave me a long, deep kiss with a lot of tongue; I was already starting to get hard. I kissed the other two and was ready for anything again. "We were just talking about you," said Glory, "You're late again this morning you naughty boy." I blushed and sat down to a cup of coffee and lots of conversation.

Jennifer said, "Tom, you were just wonderful last night. We were impressed that you managed to satisfy three very horny women. Not many men could accomplish that task. We were speculating whether you were the best fuck we ever had and we unanimously agreed that you were in the top ten and gaining fast. Good Job!"

"We have a lot to accomplish before the guests arrive, so after your breakfast I would like you to clean up the pool house from last night, Inflate all the air-mattresses, and help with whatever else we need, the guests will be here in less than three hours."

When I looked at Gloria again she had her hand between her legs furiously rubbing her cunt.

Jenny said, "Stop that you slut, we have some work to do first. I want everyone to be ready, dressed and the food prepared, is that clear?"

I said, "Yes sir, but while we have breakfast I have a few questions about the other guests and what will happen."

Gloria stopped rubbing her pussy and served breakfast.

Jenny began. "Ok, here are my impressions and you girls can jump in and add you're own. Jim and Sharon are the most steady and long term members. Jim is early forties, he's a medical doctor and provides us with Viagra, sexually transmitted disease testing and other services. He is about medium height and build, nice looking with a moustache. He thinks he's the cock of the group but that is only his fantasy. His dick is a little bigger than average but not as big as he likes to think it is. Sharon is a few years younger, built like Lisa and me but smaller on top. She is a Fiery Redhead with a very pale, almost white complexion and freckles that come out in the sun or when she blushes. She is an extremely willing participant. They come to most of the parties and are really both a lot of fun."

"Brian and Trixie are younger, in their early-twenties. They were childhood sweethearts and have only been together as a married couple for two years. They haven't been with the group very long, in fact most of us have only seen them once or twice so this should be interesting. Brian is a jock, looks like a linebacker, blond crew cut and loves to watch his wife fucking other people. Trixie is different, I can't figure her out. She is really short, under five feet and can't weigh eighty pounds. Slim hips, small but perky tits, really dark almost black hair cut really short. I think she is still trying to figure this group sex thing out in her mind but willing to experiment and try everything."

Lisa said, "I agree but think Trixie is a lot nastier than she lets on. I think of her as a dirty version of Tinker Bell without the wings. She's feeling around to see what will be acceptable to Brian. I don't think you can fuck her Tom, she's too tiny."

Jenny said, "We'll see, don't ever underestimate the depth and flexibility of a woman's cunt. We are designed to adapt, its nature's way of the reproductive system."

Lisa restarted where she left off, "Jim is a bit of a pervert but I like him, he does turn me on. Sharon is the mystery woman, there's more to her than meets the eye. I think this will be fun. How do you explain Tom here?"

Jenny stated, "I don't, they're not as smart as you are Lisa, they will buy the story about an old friend. I'll count on you to keep your mouth shut.

Lisa saluted and said, "Yes Sir."

I said "What else should I know?"

Jenny instructed, "You may approach anyone and either try or suggest most any sex act. No means no, period. All the women are bi-sexual and we get in on more action, there are five women and only three men so we will have to improvise but I'm sure we can all get our fill of what we need. We are all wearing costumes in the spirit of the Thanksgiving Holiday and that's how we'll start the day.

I said, "But I don't have a costume."

Jenny just gave me her wicked smile and said, "Don't worry, I have one for you."

I got dressed and set to my tasks, it was lightly snowing and the grounds were beautiful in the morning light. I made sure that the bath house was ready because I had been warned that a lot of action took place there. Then I went back in the cabin and prepared the bed, the girls helped me finish spreading sheets and pillows, they finished the small details. At eleven o'clock we were all done with the preparations and I was told it was time to get dressed. I went back the room I had been using; I had already moved Lisa's and my stuff to the bunkhouse.

Laid out on the bed was a soft buckskin loincloth, two Indian feathers in a leather band that stood straight up behind my head, also a matching vest to the loincloth. The small covering was designed to hang down in front and back and was attached by a thin leather cord that I cinched around my waist. This left me totally exposed underneath and on the sides. I found the feeling exciting and felt my cock swell.

When I rejoined the girls they were dressed and ready. Jenny and Glory had similar outfits to when I had seen them Tuesday. They wore identical aprons again but these were a little wider and barely covered their nipples and ended about halfway down their ass. They were an autumn brown with little turkeys around the borders. Small pilgrim hats finished the look and sat far back on their heads, they looked like twin Thanksgiving whores.

Lisa wore black net stockings with a matching garter belt, thong panties and a black push up bra with her nipples exposed, she was really hot.

I asked her "what she was supposed to be?"

She replied that, "She really didn't have a chance to prepare anything so just think of her as a pilgrim woman before she finished dressing."

I said, "Wow, the pilgrims were a lot nastier than I heard." She just laughed.

Right on cue the others arrived together and came into the cabin shaking snow off their clothes. They removed their boots and came into the kitchen where we were all waiting.

Jenny introduced me as Tom, the old friend and said, "All of you know my sister and Lisa, right?" They nodded; the men shook hands and turned their attention to Lisa and the sisters. Sharon gave me a deep tongue kiss and said Hi. Trixie was next, I had to reach down to kiss her, I couldn't believe how little she was even though I'd been warned. She locked her lips with mine and worked her little tongue all around my mouth for at least a minute or two.

Finally Gloria pulled her off saying, "Go get ready, there will be plenty of time to get intimate soon."

Jenny said, "Glory's right, I want us to have a light meal while it's ready and then I'll keep everything warm for snacking anytime anyone wants."

The couples went up to their respective rooms and prepared. It didn't take long, we all seemed anxious to get started. The anticipation had everyone revved up to bursting. Jim and Sharon were first down the stairs. Jim wore a short red waistcoat with brass buttons and medals open at the front, a British cap, and loose white breeches. The crotch had been cut away so when he sat down, he would be exposed. Sharon wore an abbreviated pilgrim dress cut short and split in front with her fiery red cunt exposed, and a pilgrim hat like the other two. I didn't think the dress would last long.

Brian lead Trixie into the room, he looked rugged in tattered and ripped white shirt and brown cotton pants torn off at the knees. Both garments exposed most of his bare body and what looked like bloody scratches on his arms, back and legs.

"I'm an escaped prisoner fresh from the stockades; He said and explained the blood as theatrical makeup."

Trixie was last and was dressed as an Indian princess, a headdress like mine, soft, tiny buckskin bra hanging open, and a matching skirt that barely covered her cunt. She didn't wear panties. She had war paint on her face, three vertical lines on her forehead and two on each check. We all complimented each other on the costumes and sat own to eat. Everyone ate fast, hungry to start the proceedings. Some of the woman were squirming around on their chairs and looked like they might be sitting in a puddle of their own juice, that's how horny we were. There was a large bowl filled with Viagra and Jenny encouraged the men to each take two to start because the women wouldn't accept any soft cocks.

Jenifer held up her hand and declared, "I have a surprise." She stood and asked the men to follow her into the next room.

When they came out a couple if minutes later, Jennifer held up a turkey tail with lots of feathers sticking straight up and a similar turkey hat. She said that in honor of the holiday the men had voted who should be the Thanksgiving Slut; she assured the crowd that one lucky girl was to have that privilege. The chosen slut could direct the day's action. Whatever she wanted we were to follow her orders and most of all, see to her complete pleasure.

All the women squealed with delight at the added decadence.

Jenny said, "Imagine a drum roll please, and the winner is, Gloria!"

At the news Glory jumped around laughing and shouting, "This is great, I'm going to make you treat me like a fucking tramp."

Jenny removed Glory's apron and fastened the tail in place and replaced her hat with the feathered one. Gloria was now completely naked and announced that her first command was that she wanted us to move to the big bed on the floor. It was a race as everyone ran to the bed. The anticipation had built to the point where we needed to get started.

This was my first orgy and I had no idea what to expect, but couldn't wait to start. I walked to the edge of the bed and sat down. People started to gravitate towards one another and it seemed like oral sex was the starting point.

Sharon turned to me and started to kiss me in earnest and she was a really good kisser, maybe not as good as Lisa but very sexy. Our hands started to roam over each others bodies and it wasn't long before she reached under my flap of leather and found my growing cock. She moaned into my mouth and moved her hand lovingly up and down the length as it got harder by the minute. Sharon slowly started to move down kissing my chest, stomach and legs before stopping to lick my cock up the front and all around the head before putting the tip of her tongue out to catch the drops of pre-cum fluid. She licked it all up moaning, mmmm, then engulfed the head, sliding her mouth down and back up taking it deeper into her mouth. She had over two thirds of it embedded in her mouth and throat when she began to suck it hard. This woman was a great cocksucker.

Then my vision was obstructed by another sweet thing straddling my head and lowering her bald cunt down to my face. I recognized Trixie who had her short skirt hiked up around her hips and her vest pulled back with her breasts exposed. She was rubbing her small but shapely tits, pausing to pull and twist the hard nipples. Her nipples were large and dark as were the areolas, the biggest I had ever seen and on such a small woman, they were beautiful to watch. The nipples were at least two inches long and looked like tiny dark cocks, they were so big. Before her cunt reached my face I looked around at the crowd. Gloria was lying on her side with Brian's cock between her lips sucking furiously while Lisa ate her dripping snatch. Jenny and Jim were locked in a tight sixty nine, so everyone was engaged in some hot action.

When her cunt lips touched my mouth the juice was literally running out of her steaming hole, I drank it up like a man dying of thirst. It was pure and so, so sweet. I knew I wouldn't be able to get enough. Suddenly I felt Sharon's mouth leave my cock and pair of hands take hold of it and rub it back and forth against a very wet pussy. I moved Trixie to the side enough to see over her shoulder where Lisa's lovely ass filled my view. She replaced Sharon's mouth with her cunt and slid slowly down until she had me deep in her lovely cunt.

Taking Sharon's head in her hands she pulled the woman to her crotch and said, "Gloria wants to eat your cunt, but first lick my clit while I fuck Tom a little." Lisa made her lick and suck her clit for at least two minutes, fucking me deep and moaning loud.

Gloria was becoming impatient and said to Sharon, "Get over here bitch, I want to see that hot cunt of yours."

Lisa reluctantly released Sharon's head. I watched Sharon stand and take the cumbersome dress off. With a perfect view from beneath, I admired her juicy pussy and noticed the hair was trimmed the same as Lisa and Jenny's, the only difference was the brilliant red color. She proceeded to walk seductively over to where Gloria was flat on her back and Brian was munching on that bald piece of steaming snatch.

Lisa started swearing, "Fuck my cunt good you big pricked stud, give it to me."

Trixie let loose, "That's it, eat my fucking cunt and fuck that filthy bitch Lisa really hard."

She came and came and came some more. I was drinking it up as fast as I could to keep from chocking to death.

I heard Jennifer say, "Get off him you fucking whore" and I could see her pulling Lisa up, Jenny replaced Lisa facing towards me and took my prick straight up in her hot cunt.

Trixie got off my face and I could see Jim lay her down in the middle of the pile, spread her legs really wide and stick his hard cock in her. It took him awhile to work in all the way in; I figured it was because she was so small and tight. I started to wonder if Lisa was right and she was too small for me to fuck, I'd find out eventually. That's when Jenny lowered her face to mine and began to lick and suck all of Trixie's sweet cunt juice from my face and lips. She put her tongue in my mouth working into every corner not wanting to miss a drop of that golden nectar.

Jenny looked me in the eyes and said, "She tastes so good I never tire of that woman's juice. You're doing a great job Tom, isn't this fun? Now fuck me good."

I started to throw a good hard fuck into Jenny when I was interrupted by Gloria's voice. She was standing in the middle of the room, naked except for the turkey feathers sticking up from her ass and head. She said, "Hey everybody, I'm the fucking Thanksgiving slut, come over here and love me up, I want you all to make love to me at the same time."

I wondered when she would exercise her new power. We stopped what we were doing and moved toward her to wait for instructions. She said, "Tom lay down on your back," so I did. She straddled my hips and put my cock in the entrance to her cunt.

Next she asked, "Jim is your prick nice and wet from Trixie's cunt?" When he indicated that it was she said, "Then work it in my ass nice and slow,"

He moved into position and I could feel his cock pressing against mine, through the thin membrane separating cunt from asshole, as it slowly breached the tight ring of her sphincter; I pulled out a little as we needed to enter her slowly to make room as her hot holes expanded enough to accommodate us both.

She commanded Brian to, "Shove his fucking cock down her throat." She told Lisa, "Go sit on Tom's face and lick my clit when he gets his cock in all the way." Including everyone, she instructed Sharon and Trixie to, "Come over here and suck my tits and Jenny you can supervise, make sure everyone is doing a good job. Talk dirty to us; I love your filthy mouth."

Gloria sank slowly onto my rock hard shaft and I could feel Jim pressing into her stunning plump asshole.

Jim said, "Pull out a little more Tom I can't get it in with you filling her up so completely."

I complied and we both entered her adjoining holes together, Gloria started grunting and moaning, really loving her double penetration. Her eyes were closed and her hands made tight white fists as we both slid in halfway.

Brian was standing to the side with his cock touching her lips. We all looked at each other, nodded and pushed at once. We drove in hard to the hilt. Gloria screamed around Brian's prick and the other women went to work. Glory was thrashing around like a spastic, trying to drive everyone deeper and harder in and against her whole body. I could feel Jim's cock rubbing tightly against mine between her almost non-existent membrane. It was an extremely hot scene and I realized that we were all really fucking each other. We were enthralled as we watched and felt our co-mingled lust.

123456...9