Whatever Mommy Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was behind Jim pushing on his ass with one hand while the other was on Brian's trying to push and pull them both deeper into her sister. Then she started her litany of filth. "Fuck my whore sister hard; really give her your all boys...Tom push that big cock in her belly, I'll help. Lisa, suck that fucking clit faster...Work her tits girls...Suck...Lick and bite, damn you. Make this fucking whore cum. Fuck her! Fuck her like the tramp she is, hurt her with you cocks, and punish her like the nasty slut deserves."

This whole spectacle went on for twenty minutes or more. Then, with a blood curdling scream Gloria came and came, she went completely insane. "I can't stop coming you'll kill me," she hollered.

Jenny said, "Fuck you bitch, die. Fuck her harder...Faster...Fuck her to death."

She just kept coming, when we couldn't stand it any longer, all three men pushed in and held fast. We shot load after load of burning hot cum in her cunt, asshole and throat. No one stopped for even a second. The gang was consumed in a frenzy of lust and passion, aching for release. The girls kept sucking and licking her all over, pressing their bodies into her as hard as possible.

I had stopped eating Lisa's cunt while I reached my peak but went back to it with renewed hunger. All the women had fingers buried deep inside themselves or another; we were all coming at once including Jenny. I shot load after load up Glory's cunt and I could feel Jim do the same in her ass. Brian was shooting so much jism that Glory couldn't handle it all and some escaped her mouth, down her chin, splattering on her neck, face, hair and tits. This continued forever, and then slowly, we started to relax.

The women fell on the floor trying to catch their breath. Brian was the first to pull his deflating penis from her mouth, Jim slowly pulled out next with a little fart. Gloria fell down on top of me a complete dead weight on my chest. I let her rest for a few minutes and then gently rolled her over on her back and pulled my now flaccid prick from her steaming hole with a squishing noise. I was drained and lay back like the rest. When I looked over, I wasn't sure Gloria was breathing and I said so.

Jennifer was first up; she reached for her sister and laid her head on Glory's chest listening for a heartbeat, and then announced, "SHE'LL LIVE."

We looked at Gloria, who was now visibly breathing and she opened her eyes. She looked around the room at the faces like she had never seen any of us before. Then she snapped out of her reverie and said, "Thank you, thank you, thank you all so very much. That was the very best fucking sex I can remember."

She was laying spread eagle in the middle of the group with her legs and arms thrown wide. I looked at her next to me and could see she had cum running out of her cunt, ass and some still dribbling from her lips. When Trixie saw this she leapt to Glory's crotch and started drinking steadily from her cunt. After a minute or so Sharon joined her then pushed Trixie aside and feasted on the tasty cum treat flowing in her mouth. Not to be cheated, Trixie pushed herself underneath and worked on Glory's asshole, draining any lingering juices to be found. Jennifer took her mouth and I could see her tongue exploring Glory's and sucking the fluid that remained. Lisa went to work on her tits and the rest of her, they were eating her alive.

Glory was back in action, she arched her hips up off the floor pushing her cunt hard against Sharon's loving mouth and came some more. Sharon renewed her feast, not missing a drop.

Thanksgiving afternoon

Jim and I went to the bathrooms and cleaned our crotches. When we returned I noticed everyone getting aroused again. I realized that Gloria was the only woman to actually get fucked to fulfillment.

As usual, Jennifer took charge. "Let's go to the bath house she declared."

We donned bathrobes and marched off in a line to the Jacuzzi. Everyone seemed to love being in the hot, bubbling water. Gloria was a few minutes late and she again sported head and tail feathers. She looked around, then at Jenny and asked, "I'm still the slut all day aren't I?"

Everyone laughed and someone said of course and what a great little slut you are, now take off the gear and get in with us.

Eight of us in the spacious tub had plenty of room but we grouped closely to savor the feel of all the bodies pressed tightly together. I had Sharon on my left, with Lisa, Brian and Jennifer next to her. My right side was flanked by first Trixie then Jim and Gloria, as the last to arrive, sat next to Jim, I thought it erotic.

Jenny started in immediately. "All right, you four, catch us up on your activities, we haven't seen you in months."

It was Trixie who started, "Well, we've been getting together once a week or so because Jim and I work together and it's easy to do a night spontaneously."

Sharon took it from there saying, "Trixie has really blossomed don't you think? She sure doesn't seem shy any more."

"That's because I was new to all of this," Trixie added. "Then continued, "Brian and I have been together since we were fifteen and I hadn't made love to anyone else until about a year ago when we first meet Jim and Sharon. I've always had a dirty mind and my fantasy has been along these lines, having multiple partners all at the same time, now I can't seem to get enough."

Brian just grinned and said, "So do I but it really drives me wild seeing Trixie take other cocks in her holes. I love to watch her fuck. Sometimes Josh joins us and that's really fun."

Lisa was rubbing het tits and had one nipple in her mouth licking it, her tits were that big. Suddenly she stopped and said, "I thought Jenny threw him out of the group at the beginning of the year, I don't like him."

Gloria said, "He hurt Lisa and sometimes he can be cruel and mean. You should all know that Jenny won't tolerate that kind of behavior."

Jim piped up saying, "I know and Josh is so very sorry he was going through a tough time and took it out on the group but he has apologized numerous times and swears it would never happen again."

Jenny said, "I know, he's called me many times begging forgiveness and pleading to come back. In fact, he called me yesterday and wanted desperately to come up here."

Brian told us that he had a man to man with Josh and said, "If Jenny would give him one more chance he swears he would make it up to us, if he doesn't I'll kick his ass and throw him out."

We looked at Jennifer and she appeared to be taking her time thinking it over. By now everyone was squirming around fingering themselves or the person next to them Both Sharon and Trixie had their hands wrapped firmly around my hard prick and were practically pulling it off.

Trixie spoke first, "Please Jenny, we really need another cock around here and I don't think I can take Tom's huge prick."

Jenny laughed but said, "Alright you hot little slut, you've outvoted me, so I will make an exception, just this one time. I'll call him later and he can drive up tomorrow."

Lisa was frowning and said, "I disagree, but if he comes you need to tell him to stay the fuck away from me! I'll try to ignore the prick."

Jenny gave Lisa a hard look but nodded and said, "Done, remember this is a last chance."

Trixie jumped up squealing, "Oh goodie, I'm so hot I need to get fucked right now." Declaring this, she turned around, stuck her cute little ass in the air, leaned over on the deck to rest her arms and said, "Stick it in my cunt Jim."

Jim did as instructed and this was the catalyst to set us all off again.

I pulled Sharon up on the deck with me and stretching out on my back I let her come up to me. Sharon needed no further encouragement and inserted the head of my now straining cock at the entrance to her very wet cunt. She locked eyes with me as she slowly sunk down most of the way, then her eyes went wide when I reached her depths and exclaimed, "Oh my God, I've never had one this big before, go slow baby."

She never hit bottom earlier, so I let her rest and take me at her own pace. This was the first chance I had to really see her body completely. I have an olive complexion; I tan easily and can get really dark when I'm in the sun for any time. Seeing the contrast from her snow white skin, freckles and bright red hair against my darkly tanned body was a total turn on.

By now Jennifer had her ass perched on the deck next to me, legs spread wide still in the water, Brian between her legs fucking for all he was worth. Jenny started to moan and grabbed Sharon's tits twisting the nipples hard. Lisa was laying under Trixie's head pulling it into her snatch and Gloria had assumed a spot perched on my face. We were off to the races and we all needed it again.

I kept working Sharon deeper on my cock a fraction of an inch at a time; she couldn't stop moaning, "Wow! Wow! Fuck...Fuck...This is unbelievable."

Glories giggled and said, "You ain't seen anything yet bitch, wait till he gets you on your back and shoves it in another foot. Tommy can really fuck; I can't get enough of that monster cock."

The waiting had made us crazy and now we were letting go. Lisa started her filthy litany at the couple perched over her, "Fuck this nasty little cum slut harder Jim, let her feel you in her belly. Come on slut...Eat my fucking cunt...Shove some fingers in there...Lick my asshole...You fucking cum starved whore."

Trixie seemed motivated by the dirty stream of obscenities and said, "Yes I'm everything you said and more, I want you treat me like the filthy whore I am. Call me more dirty names, then she came with a flurry, Jim started fucking her faster and she kept moaning and coming.

Lisa screamed, "I said shove your fingers in my cunt, shove your whole fucking hand in there." I saw Trixie make a fist, her hand was so small and push it wrist deep into Lisa's steaming hot pussy. Lisa yelled, "That's it, now suck my clit. Jim kept fucking away and soon Lisa let loose with her own cry of orgasmic delight.

In the meanwhile Sharon was creaming all over my cock and balls lost in her lust. I gave her hips a mighty pull and rammed the rest of my prick into her widely stretched belly past her womb and into her cervix; I thought she'd pass out. Glory bent to lick her clit and Jenny was furiously rubbing, twisting and pinching her red swollen breasts. Brian was still fucking Jenny for all he was worth and she started to have her own nice release of hot juice, I could see some of it leaking out around his thrusting member. Brian pushed all the way in holding on tight to her hips grinding his prick in as far as he could and then came with growl. I could hear Jim shooting his load into Trixie next, as it splashed into her cunt she came again and redoubled her efforts on fist fucking Lisa.

I knew I had to get Gloria off so I could concentrate on fucking Sharon, so I pushed two fingers up her ass and my thumb in her pussy and started to really suck on her clit. She lasted about three minutes, had a very nice fulfilling cum and rolled off me. I think she knew that I needed to finish Sharon off.

I pushed Sharon up by the ass off my cock and told her to stand up; she did as I commanded looking bewildered. I took her by the hand and led her over to the padded bench and laid her on her back, immediately reintroducing my cock in her cunt. I wasn't in the mood to fool around now and shoved hard all the way into her in one smooth stroke.

She yelped and said, "No Tom it's too big, you're tearing me apart."

I said, "Shut up and fuck, you whore, you'll take it and like it." But I stopped and rested in the very depths of her belly until I could feel the walls of her cunt expand and she started to give little cries of pleasure again.

Now she was almost whimpering, "Yes...Yes...That feels so fucking good. I'm sorry I didn't think I could take it all at first."

"That's Ok baby," I assured her, "It feels incredibly good to me too, are you ready for some real good fucking?"

"Oh yes Honey, fuck me good and hard."

I started slow, withdrawing a little and gently pushing back in all the way, then a little faster with longer strokes. She was fucking back to me now, raising her hips when I pushed in and backing up as I pulled out. She was tossing her long red hair back and forth moaning louder by the minute.

By now we had drawn a crowd. The rest of the group stood or knelt next to us and urged on with their words of encouragement.

Gloria would say, "Fuck her Tommy, fuck this slut hard, now she knows what a real cock is like, and don't stop."

Trixie had her face pressed against my ass, pushing me deeper and harder into Sharon's hot, tight hole. She kept saying, "This is unbelievable. Look at that monster cock sliding so deep in her cunt.

Jenny laughed and brought their attention to the outline of my cock in her belly, saying, "Look at how you can see it way up there, when it goes in you know how deep it really is."

Sure enough, the outline of my cock head could be seen in her trim stomach.

Jim was watching his wife with concern and finally asked her, "If she was alright?"

"I'm more than alright God damn it, I'm Fucking wonderful." Through clenched teeth she moaned, "I'm getting fucked by Tom's monster cock...I want you to be happy for me... Does it turn you on Baby?... "Watching your sweet wife take this kind of good, hard fucking from another man, Huh Jim?"

Jim's cock was rock hard again and he said, "Yes Baby, fuck this stud, it's beautiful, you look really hot with his big prick fucking away in your cunt, it's turning me on alright. Fuck her good Tom, fuck my little bitch wife good and hard, make her cum. Make her your Fuck-Whore."

"Thank you my husband, thank you so much, now go give Lisa a really good fuck, I like to watch you fuck her."

Watching the three of us made the others start to renew their lust and they began taking either cocks or cunts into their mouths as they watched the show.

I started fucking into Sharon with a vengeance now, I was shouting, "Do you like it slut, you want more?" I reached around to her smooth puckered asshole. Dipping my fingers into all the cunt juice gathered there. I worked my middle finger into her ass.

Looking into my face Sharon whispered, "Yes I love it...Give it to me...Whatever you want Honey...Hurt me...Fuck me, just don't stop."

I shoved the finger all the way in and she gave a little cry then was moaning louder so I shoved in another. Now I was cock and finger fucking her with all I had. Saying, "It's time Baby, cum for me; flood me with that sweet, hot cunt juice, do it now."

It was like the dam broke, she gave a mighty lunge raising her hips so far she almost pushed me off the bench and then let loose with an unearthly cry of lust and orgasmic bliss. This was all I was waiting for and my hot searing cum started to rise, I could feel it bubbling and churning on its journey from my balls up and up, finally erupting in hot, searing blasts into her belly, womb and contracting cunt walls.

She screamed, "Arrrrgggggg!!! Arrrrgggggg!!! My God...My insides are on fire...You're turning me inside out...Cum Baby...Cum...Flood me...Consume me...FUCK MEEEEE!!!!!"

I don't know how long or how much I came in the depths of her belly, but, like all great things, it was over before either of us was ready for it to stop.

Sharon was panting trying to catch her breath sobbing now and then. I was sitting next to her on the floor stroking her body smoothly, aware of her sensitivity at this point. She finally caught her breath and looked at me with disbelief. "Tommy my sweet man, what a fuck, you can fuck me anytime you want, please!"

We were both breathing normally now, Sharon resting on her elbows and me sitting on the floor with my head resting against her warm thigh, she was combing her fingers through my hair and said, "Its times like this when I miss smoking."

I felt totally spent and contented. Sitting right next to her crotch, I could detect the strong aroma of our sex, the musky scent of a woman's sweet cunt mixed with the pungent smell of my semen. Combined with our sweat, the smell was intoxicating.

We gazed at the crowd of tangled flesh at our feet and slowly absorbed the sights, sounds and odors of the coupling taking place beneath us. Jenny was on her back with Trixie above her. The women locked in a frenzied sixty nine with Jenny working on Trixie with a practiced technique that only comes with age and experience, not to mention a lot of practice. At the same time Trixie's husband, Brian was fucking his wife in the ass.

Next to them Lisa and Glory were in a similar position with Gloria on top, Lisa's face buried in her cunt while Jim fucked Lisa's pussy. Gloria head was next to their sex licking Lisa's clit with a similar expertise as her sister, occasionally taking that huge, hard clit in her mouth sucking for all she was worth. Jim seemed to be really enjoying his act with his head thrown back and his eyes closed.

Sharon leaned into my ear and said hoarsely, "Aren't they beautiful? Loving each other as only love and lust can express. I love watching Jim fuck other women. He particularly loves fucking Lisa. I can tell he's about to cum; it looks like they're ready." Once Sharon expressed it, like magic, they came and it took them hard, they were coming and swearing like mad.

I found myself being really turned on by all the dirty talk, especially from the women today. It added a new lewd dimension of sound which seemed to enhance the sexual experience. Now the group rested for at least fifteen minutes, a couple of people got up and fetched drinks for us from a cooler I had stocked earlier with beer, soda and water.

Jennifer, always ready and in charge instructed us to got to our respective rooms, wash and sleep for a while. She also said we should be back in costume as she was a planning a show later. Those who had engaged in anal sex washed their privates in the bath house restroom and then joined the rest of us who were now back in the hot water drinking and relaxing. We were pretty quiet, everyone reflecting and reliving the recent behavior. I might have been the most contented I have ever been. What we'd been doing seemed so expected and natural to me now. The sweet scent of sex permeated everything and hung heavy like a cloud over the group; the aroma would follow us and keep us permanently aroused. Once we were warmed by the water we were off for some down time.

I showered first and went to the bunkhouse. I was lying in bed when Lisa entered still wiping the water from her hair. She stood there naked, her skin glowing, slightly blushed with a healthy sheen to her face and a gleam in her eyes. She crawled in over me and got into bed next to me as close as possible." It's starting to feel like we're becoming a couple laying here like this, knowing what we've just shared."

I got up on one elbow when I looked at her and said, "I'm really starting to enjoy being with you, I like you a lot."

Lisa said, "Good because I feel the same way." Then we rolled over on our sides with my arm draped around her and drifted off to sleep.

When I woke Lisa was gone from the bed, I should be used to this by now. I showered, brushed my teeth and shaved, then noticed the note taped to the door, it just said HOT TUB. Donning my robe, I headed where directed and found Lisa, in the tub alone.

She made the come here gesture so I was soon next to her in the water. She had her usual glass of wine that she offered to share with me and said "I want to talk to you."

Smiling I said, "Ok, shoot!"

Lisa clarified saying, "I think I should tell you a few things about me considering that we both expressed some enjoyment of each other. I think there might be a chance for us to see each other in a more private setting than the group, what do you say?"

1...34567...9