All Comments on 'What's Coming to Him'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 202 Comments
budd100budd100about 18 years ago
very good story

When I see you as the writer of a story, I know I am in for some great reading. This is like all the rest. As good as they come. I hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
look there is a problem she got a drinking

she can't be left alone,what kind of marriage is that.she needs help.the story was out there with the plot.good writing as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well written, but not your style!

Your stories are great on their own... you don't need inspiration fom anyone.

Looking forward to your next story!

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good

Not as good as some of your stories. Though JPB can write good stories when he wishes, too many are lurid stroke stories which are a waste of his talent. I do admire his forthrightness because he writes for himself and shares them with his readers. Write your own stories.

Boyd

juanwildonejuanwildoneabout 18 years ago
Inspired

An excellent tale well told. I like your characterizations of Rick and Camilla, just enough to satisfy the story without a lot of extraneous detail. Alex, aka Slimeball of the Century, certainly got what he deserved...and then some.

jaggers0053jaggers0053about 18 years ago
almost great

as i've come to expect from you,another good,entertaining story.

there is one paragraph in the story that i wish you had not used:

" In fact, as great as it felt, my first encounter with "sex without love" in nearly a decade reminded me how much less wonderful it was than sex with love—with my precious, loving wife Camilla. If anything, my two hours with Linda made it even less likely that I'd ever be in another woman's bed again. I knew what I had waiting for me at home."

what a lame excuse.now husbands trying to justify what he claims he wasn't planning on doing.better this paragraph omitted altogether.

don

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Good story but...

The infidelity on his part was unnecessary. He had no reason to get even with Camille.

Other than that, a good story.

I was a little surprised that Alex would taunt him with the actual facts of that night. That could easily have gotten him killed on the spot. Or badly beaten.

Rick should still have demanded a coupla three million along with Alex being booted. If Alex was insured by the company, then sue him too.

rlg99rlg99about 18 years ago
Nice

I din't care much for his infidelity but loved the story as a whole.

Keep Writing

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another good one

Ohio:

Always enjoy Your stories and this is no exception. A couple of commentors didn't care for the fact that he screwed Linda and that it didn't seem to be necessary to the story. I disagree. He may have hoped, but he didn't force the issue. Linda was one pissed off housewife and she was going to get her pound of flesh in every way, shape, and form and Rick happened to be one of the forms. She was going to grind her soon-to-be-ex into the ground. Alex forgot the prime directive; "Don't piss off the wife." Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good story

Good story,but why the infidelity with Linda?It was completely out of character for him.

saw_man1saw_man1about 18 years ago
A worthy tribute

That was a fitting tip of the hat to JPB. It was also a kind acknowledgement of someone whose fingerprints are all over this site.

The story was wonderful as usual and the plot fit the occasion perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thanks again

As always, a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good story

Good story, but instead of cheating on his innocent wife, who had been raped. He should have got someone else to do the dirty deed with her. Like maybe a good looking young stud.For me he is just as bad as Alex. Cheating on Camilla was a big no no. Still itwas a good story. As for Just Plain Bob,sometimes his stories are great, and sometimes they suck big time. I get very leery reading his stuff, because you never know where he's going. With high regards Luie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
re: good story 02/04/06 by Anonymous in USA Good

"The infidelity on his part was unnecessary." It's worse than that. Atleast Camilla could argue diminished facatilties. What he did he did completely aware of what he was doing. If he truely believes that Alex raped Camilla, then only one of them really committed adultery: him. The vain attempt at rationalizing what he did paints him as a hypocrite, even if he never strays again. It was a 100 on this scale (5 on the other), but this dropped it to at best 50.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good job

I agree with the majority. This was a well written story, albeit a wife who can't handle more than one drink is like a ticking bomb, but his adultery is very disappointing. It reduces him to the level of Alex. The story would have been one of your usual excellent jobs if you'ld left that out. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More storiesw like this please

It wasn't the old "you screwed my spouse & I'll screw yours story". The twist was good.

don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
The plot was good up to the point of the .........

.....infidility between Rick and Linda---Rick's wife did NOT deserve that from her so called loving husband.

Rick is so bent on REVENGE that he became as bad as Alex

Then the anal pushed it all the way to the bottom.

Again Ricks wife does not deserve a shitty cock in her pussy much less in her mouth

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaabout 18 years ago
Revenge served cold

Good tale, but Alex seems defeated too easily. I smell a sequel, "Alex's Revenge." <g> Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What A Shame Writer

In plain site you took a long sick step down to admire a writer who is mostly into pathetic male humiliation, watching his wife whore be fucked and other absurdities unlike normal humane life. His abilities are strong but his mind and subjects are weirdly warped below sewer level for the few jaded pathetically wimpy sick ones.

Your hero(jeez hopefully not) - "Just plane vanilla bobbie" has long had a penchant for pathetic helpless wimpy husbands watching big cocks fuck his wife - then applauding her / their sick play. If you go there - then the current respect felt towards you as a writer plummets dismally - your credibility as a entertainment minded writer based in life's realities will crash and burn as his always has.

If you start to write for yourself in that sick male helpless fashion as he does - then by all means go for it - join the dark wimpy side if you will - it will be a loss but there are other good writers who would fill the gap.

In this story, you painted the helpless male maneuvered by your imbecilic character in your clearly contrived circumstance plainly intended to humiliate a helpless husband - pictures and all. Spray super glue - cmon // a door that couldn't be gotten through - cmon! // He went home knowing(?) his wife had been fucked by his enemy who he "always" sat with at company parties even tho wifey hated him and they both listened to her husbands being chided as a lesser wimp lover by the asshole company enemy who openly derided him to his superiors - cmon // bend it -shake it - but don't expect any one to buy into it unless it's a wimp reader who likes feeling helpless while his prized fantasy wifey gets fucked.

So writer (sub-bobbie?) are you to pick up the subhumane mantra henceforth? What a shame if you do - but helpless humiliated wimpiness is a choice if you are jadedly deviant enough.

Is this your new path writer? Well?

with much less regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A nice read, but:

As others have said, Rick lowered himself to the same level as Alex in the infidility department. It would have been better if Rick had been completely honest with Camilla and included her in his revenge. She could have went with Rick for the confrontation and had some choice things to say to Alex while her hubby screwed Linda.

As for Camilla not being able to handle more than one or two drinks, she and Rick knew of the problem and he watched over her and took care of her when they were at parties. This is as it should be.

All in all, a nice little revenge story. Thank you for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Too Bad

This writer used to have unique story lines. Now he's fallen into the trap of writing about the same old worn-out cliché of "revenge sex" thing we've seen a thousand times. Very disillusioning. Ohio, you’re better than this. Show it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Disappointed

Way below your usually classy standard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Why didn't Rick...

get Camilla's OK to get it on with Linda. He certainly anticipated that with Alex tied up and the sexually charged environment that Linda would take him up on some revenge sex. It would been just like Alex to call Camilla and let her know about Rick and Linda's sex session. After all he had pictures of Linda being fucked as proof.

Other problems with the story:

(1) Given Camilla's violation she seems pretty passive

about the revenge on Alex.

(2) The corporate response seemed impersonal given that a

crime was committed on their premises. Given the

statements by Camilla, Linda, Rick and the Night

Watchman the company should have had Alex charged with

vandalism and unlawful restraint. These charges would

have not involved Camilla's rape.

Despite the above comments you wrote a good story. Thanks!

SleeplessinMD

ISawYourMommyISawYourMommyabout 18 years ago
There He Is Again: "What A Shame Writer"

He beat me to the punch. I suspect he waits with bated breath for Literotica to post the day's stories, then searches out the cheating wives stories so that he can offer us his psychological or psychiatric insights into the author's mind.

The thoughts are always the same; nothing original in them: the story's author is "frustrated" and "jaded" and the characters are "subhuman."

I have seen, in more recent comments, a retreat from the use of the word (and I say "word" loosely") "eh." This is a good thing, for a number of reasons. First, the commentator is apparently unable to punctuate the word "eh" properly. Hint, it is preceded by a comman and followed by a question mark.

Second, because it is (should be) followed by a question mark, it is thus a question. Does the commentator want a response? If so, perhaps he should log in so the author can offer the requested response.

When I first started writing, I found the comments of Sherlock and others like him to be rather annoying. He doesn't comment much less vote on the strength of the story, but rather on the subject matter. He has that right, but as the mantra that has been oft-repeated here goes, "if you don't like the subject, don't read the story."

However, I have come to live with Sherlock's criticism. I invite it by allowing comments, and he certainly has the right to offer it. Moreover, Sherlock takes the time to construct sentences that can be read, and use words in their proper context. He has a point to make, makes it, and then moves on. And the point is made in a rather clinical manner, evidencing simply a moral objection to the genre of cheating wives (or husbands) stories.

This other commentator, however, lacks all of that. His responses are visceral and emotional, evidencing perhaps a past experience on the receiving end of infidelity. Unfortunately, the emotion seems to stand in the way of anything resembling a lucid comment. Jaded? Subhuman? Please.

That emotion is intertwined in his comments is perhaps best shown by his evident confusion between (a) the author who writes a story involving cuckoldry or infidelity and (b) the character of the story that tolerates cuckoldry and engages in infidelity.

Do the screenwriters of horror movies actually condone, or intend to encourage, murder and mayhem? Maybe, but probably not. Did the screenwriter of "Weekend at Bernies" actually intend to send a message that it is acceptable to place a corpse on waterskis? That, of course, is a rhetorical question, given the obviousness of the answer.

I do not ever delete comments made about my stories. However, I might encourage others to delete this clown's comments. They have absolute zero value, and have even lost their entertainment value insofar as each comment is essentially the same.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Good story

looking forward to your next submission

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sorry, "ISYM,"...

But I agree with some of "What A Shame Writer" has to say. If one aspires to emulate "Just Plain Bob," then one hasn't set the bar very high. As to the comments of "jaded" and "subhuman" by the aforementioned writer, I agree with you. But as to his comments regarding this story, I find them pertinent and accurate. The dilemma in this story, a wife being taken by a rival, was so obviously predictable, and was so outlandishly resolved. It is beginning to seem that if revenge, no matter how ridiculously achieved and, in some cases, no matter how repugnant, is met upon the villain of the piece, then everyone will go home happy. And in this particular story, I found the protagnist's bedding the wife of his tormentor to truly detract from my enjoyment of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Dearest `Usawnyurmum" ReSponSe

Gollie usawn IT seems to bother u when mispeeling and bad punctuations isded used but not nearly as much as repetitive word use eh> Oh, bytheby what is a comman? Is it like a co-author or co-conspiritor and if so why no - ie co-mman? Maybe it's chitalk eh.

Well, you got me usawn - I do repeat certain words cuz I have difficulty finding better one's as applicable. Plus I spose you think I am a moralist. Now if that were true I wouldn't be here at all. I like arousal - eroticism - if it is that or reasonably resembles it.

For example, spose you always wrote about repeditively fucking pregnant married whores with twins nursing at that time. Who cares about morals as thats Just Plain Sicko - it offends the semi-normal persons senses but probably appeals to some (jaded subhuman below convention freakie deviant)eh.

Hey, usawn you'r a word xpert - help me out here with some better descriptive words with the same meaning - this will reduce your being offended repeatedly by repitition eh.

Oh yes, writers who have predilections (are consistantly disposed) to the sick non-erotic are much like their constant subject as it haunts them to excitedly rant about it because it stimulates them (& therefore everyone else in their sick little mind).

Next you tackle my emotion and visceral tendencies rather emotionally and visceraly - hmmm - thats kind of like a triple negative usawn - you can but I can't eh? (double question eh)?

The next important issue you tackled was the intense physiological purpose of the debate on the validy of corpse sking in Bernies Weekend in which I agree with you. It certainly was very erotic, sensual and portrayed a true sense of whatever you want to interpret it to be however only in a rhetorical and historical cents. But only if your self importance is way about snout level or higher - oh smarter than thou only wished eh?

I and obviously you feel the writer has the choice of subject matter and how to express it. Conversely, that opens the door to appraise the delivered message from a readers viewpoint in as much as each in free speech has equal rights of expression reasonably and legally don cha know usawn!

Lastly (phew), I must tell you that you as a writer are to be applauded for not only leaving open public comment but not deleting those of contrary view. You evidence being a man in doing so and are unlike the black holes who only use this site to spew without the consequence of response and in some cases scoring. Puzzling isn't it but not to them.

So clownishly as you evidence yourself, grow up to realise that this isn't a country where opinion is suppressed and in that regard I implore the writer of this story not to delete your childish rant. Seems fair eh?

(jeez I hope and prey my, punktuation and speeling was poifect eh?) (Smile usawn then go shovel some snow)

Author - I do apologise to you for this rant upon a rant and should clarify that I normally look for and appreciate your work but feel this idolatry and emmulation of just plain bob is misplaced and degrades your crediblity built so far and so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good Revenge Story Though not Perfect

The story was an interesting read. The characters & the situation is fictional, not life-like, but I don't hold that as a fault.

Emulating Just Plain Bob is not bad. It amazes me how Bob can churn ut so many stories, and most with interesting twists in the genre.

The trouble with a lot of critics here is that the fiction is being taken too seriously. Yes, I too have visceral reactions to some of the tales but I don't think I would hang the writer. I'm not sure about some of the commentators.

Ohio, this story is different from some of your stories. The good thing is that the characters are not rehashing and rehashing their emotions & their thoughts ad nauseam (sp?). I'm glad that you have gotten beyond that. I look forward to reading stories that you have authored.

Could the story be better? If the characters & plot were more complex & true to life---without being dull. However, this story was an interesting read. That is important in itself.

playingcardcompany

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 18 years ago
Take it for what it is!

You can’t go to a football game and bitterly complain for not seeing enough three points shots - it’s not a basketball game! If you click by mistake into the poetry section, don’t groan for lack of lucid plot - it’s not the stories section. So, when Ohio prefaces the story with the salutation to Just Plain Bob, and further indicates his intention to write the story in the spirit of JPB’s – like it or not you have to take his story for what it aims to be, or else what are YOU doing reading it?

Granted, a story by Ohio, even if specifically modeled after JPB’s style, it is still a story by Ohio. It can be a serious adaptation of JPB’s themes and style, or it can be a light hearted spoof. But Ohio’s talent and specific qualities are still very much there. Timing; dialog; plot; characters, are all perfectly choreographed to create an unstoppable read. I for one enjoyed it with no reservations. I think that many times you find that brilliant minds share in common the quality of openness and the ability to recognize other’s influences on them.

JPB’s stories are usually exuberant spunky and funny in their own quirky way. Yet, even the most avid of JPB’s fans, will have to concede that deep moral and ethical considerations are not among the identifying qualities of his stories (and IMO, nor are they intended to be). I am sure that any one who have spent some time in this section of Lit. knows that if you read one of JPB’s stories you may love them, but you may also get irked by them…

Yes, I too could have lived without the “revenge sex”, but true to character – add deep ethical and moral considerations, and it would not be a take on JPB stories. You don’t enter the Red Lights quarter to search for Mother Theresa.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
well done

good story, However I think it would havee been just as good if rick would have not had sex with Linda

charleybearcharleybearabout 18 years ago
Good Story Ohio

Though I liked this story a great deal, I am a bit taken aback by Rick having sex with Linda.

What will his "loving wife" think when she finds out? She was violated and is relatively blameless in her rape. She trusted that her husband would protect her (not always such a good idea as we saw). That is her only problem. One should always be able to control one's actions. But, I believe she will be devastated when she finds out and he has damaged his marriage.

Now, there was a story a while back where the husband of a woman forced against her will into sex got his revenge on the guy by fucking him in the ass and getting pictures. This would have been a great revenge sex scene with Rick fucking Alex in the ass and having his wife Linda sitting nearby laughing at him.

Oh well, your story, your ending.

As always, thanks for your writings. They are appreciated by all.

Charleybear

p.s. You are finishing "Looking Right At It" soon aren't you? I am anxious as I am sure many others are...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good story a drunk for a wife

she was a part of the sex as the co worker.she was unlady like in her actions.nothing worst than a drunken wife at a party.the co worker was wrong.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

It's too bad that you did not write up the story that when you banged Linda she was ovulating, and of course you bred her, with the two of you coming back to your wife who out of revenge for Linda's husband, welcomed Linda into your home and you set up a multiple living arrangement with babies coming forth as Alex went out of state and divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Disappointed

I'm very disappointed in the ending, as far as Rick having sex with Linda, that's just plain cheating on Camilla, who had not done wrong, & certainly did not deserve that kind of behaviour from her husband, after she had been raped. You're a better writer than this, this was surely not up to your other works in quality of story line and characterization.

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Good Story

I was dissapointed about Rick having sex with Linda. Otherwise the story was excellent.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A very Lucky husband

Well Done with the story I laughed when he came in the room with the jerk alex was tiedup in the chair by Linda .

Pat M.

Atlanta,Ga.

spiderman1spiderman1about 17 years ago
entertaining

A good story. The bad guy got it in the end. The wife was just dumb. The husband had balls. I liked it.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 17 years ago
Good story, several flaws.

As others have commented, I have a problem with Rick fucking Linda. My main thought has to do with the lock-up in the office ploy. Maybe Rick's office phone was gone, but surely an executive would have his cell phone on his person? It seems contrived to think otherwise. I suppose the cell phone might have had a poor signal inside the building . . .

yevkassem72yevkassem72almost 17 years ago
I notice that Don-Donna are continuing their

double standard, where it is okay for the wife to fuck around, but not the husband. Typical. They have no sense of fairness. Great story, and I normally don't like or read LW stories. It wasn't revenge on Camilla, who was in a morally unclear area, but against Alex, an undisputed jack-ass. Though I do wonder why the wives always leave the cheating husbands in what few stories I read, but not vice versa. One of the things I dislike about LW and why I don't read them much is this double standard where the man is expected to reconcile, but not the wife.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Great Story

Very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
bad co/worker and a drunk for a wife

this shouldn't have happen if wife wasn't a drunk.the co/worker was a asshole and worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The thing that got me is he fucked his wife after!

Drunks are sick, period! If she was so drunk she didnt know what to do or who was doing her she needs to be in a hospital. The revenge was good. But fucking the wife after the rape was over the edge, comfort her, hold her, but fuck her never. You would have months of medical testing to verify she wasnt given some very nasty diseases or what would be AIDS, the gift that keeps giving. Sorry but rape to me is a crime, where are the police reports and papers, the arrest, the trial, the jail time? Remember a drunk cant give consent, so if she claims its rape, you cant say she agreed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No upper tier wife in a company function gets

drunk and the employee stay on the fast track up! Drunks are a liability to a company and to a marriage. She was raped the charges needed to have been filed and she should have gone to a hospital. The evidence was in place and his DNA was in her. The door was sealed and that is evidence. After blackmailing the company to fire the rapist how long do you figure the husband would be employed there? He fucked Linda and lied to his wife, not really a good idea, it can come home to haunt you. A fair story at least it is interesting if not very well planned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree with the previous, drunks are not taken up

in the ranks and rapes need to be reported immediately. Then comes the issue of HIV and STD testing. If he uses rape to fuck her he fucks others with or without rape. Medical testing is necessary and can take months to imply differently is just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
oh well

oh well you can write some good stories, but when you write a bad one like this one it is really bad.

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
Extremely dim chracters and poor story telling

Is this couple retarded? The moment the husband discovers that somebody had raped his wife he does nothing??? Then when she wakes up and realizes she's been raped she/they washes away the evidence????????????????

Ohio, I'm sorry, this is even worse than some of the other stuff you've posted. Please please please put some more thought into your work. It'd make a world of difference if readers could at least respect your main characters. Start by giving them brains.

Kent100Kent100over 14 years ago
Just a minor detail seemed out of place.

You wrote........."When the party was breaking up Alex pretended to be baffled and annoyed by my absence, He told Linda to drive their car home and he would bring Camilla home in our car".................

Why would Alex and Linda do this......I mean why wouldn't Linda follow him to Camilla's house......how was he supposed to get home after dropping off drunk Camilla.....walk??????

You didn't explain how he got home without a vehicle?????

Other than that.....I really liked it.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 14 years ago
Yuck....

No amount of bad behavior by Alex justified cheating by Rick. Perhaps Alex deserved some kind of "payback". Camilla didn't. This story is a cheap attempt to prop up the often too fragile male ego. Linda cheated on her friend, Rick cheated on his wife, and Camille got screwed twice. She is the only innocent one of the bunch. The rest of them deserve each other.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Too many picky readers!

From reading the other comments, it seems there are just so many people who have all of this intimate knowledge about you vs. JPB. I guess their little bit of esoteric knowledge causes them to feed off the comments of one another. I don't come to this site to read an analysis of the written work that is here or of those who wrote it, rather I come to read for my entertainment and enjoyment. I thought your story provided both and I thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
yuck

all your stories are yucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ERASE YUCK

GOT WHAT HE NEEDED JOY TO WORLD

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
your worst story yet...

The biggest piece of shit was the husband...he had a choice and cheated anyway...horrible.

cyrilliccyrillicover 13 years ago
Good story

I can't quite decide whether Camilla should have been told about the 'eye for an eye' sex with Linda.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Great read thanks

I am none to thrilled with the hidden sex part but that is my morals talking -

The story was well done and a lot of fun for a relative short one from you lol-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So he supports his wife's recovery from rape by shoring himself

I hope he loses everything in his divorce

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
All the characters were too over the top to empathize with.

Made the story just a stupid telling of events.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IT IS DIFFICULT FOR SOMEONE

to get whats coming to them and still be able to witness and gloat. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HE CHEATED

THIS REVENGE FUCK IS CHEATING PERIOD.. HE BROKE HIS VOWS,SHE WAS RAPED. SO HOW DO YOU MAKE THIS RIGHT..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Seriously, if you know your wife gets that out of her mind on alcohol you should never let her drink except at home or with really close friends and family. It didn't sound like much of a rape at all. Camilla just got a free pass. He could have called the police and reported a rape while she was unconscious. I never worked at any company that allowed alcohol as company functions that didn't have an "Alcohol isn't an excuse policy". The husband seemed to capitalize on his wifes quasi-rape to get rid of a work rival while making himself look like a loyal company man by agreeing not to sue.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
I agree with the last anon statement

It's just another WACC story by Ohio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Made me remember why I skip Ohio's story.

One star.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
How can all these simple cuckold Stories get high scores.

Something is seriously wrong here.

'He is no cuckold, he got his Revenge' Yeah Sure, his Wife gets raped and he goes complaining to his Boss. And then commits adultery himself as if that would solve something.

IF YOU ARE A MAN AND YOUR WIFE GETS RAPED LIKE THIS YOU CUT HIS BALLS OFF. There are no two ways about it.

Sorry Ohio, you have some good Stories bad you have also bad one like this, i dont blame you: The readers here have no standards. As long as there is some kind of cuckold and/or revenge in a story, both in this one, it gets high votes, so why bother.

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago
I did not find much to enjoy in this so called story.

However it lives up to your current type standards in writing. There isn't anything in any more of your stories I care to read. Congradulations on your reaching the same depth of depravity as JPB has.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
saratu is

Albanian for "cuckold"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Why bother indeed?

Comments and ratings are based strictly on revenge. Some of the stories submitted in the past year are rife with incomplete or run-on sentences, gross misspellings, improper punctuation and no plot or character development but get rave comments from insecure closeted cuckolds and chants of "5 stars!" That is why virtually every new story follows the same formula, is virtually unreadable, and fulfills the latent agenda of closet cucks.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
No No No

Not right. Camilla was raped and Rick cheated. Alex got half what was coming to him. Him not being arrested for a variety of charges fucks up the story. Linda did the slut revenge thing and Rick was an asshole. Lousy story. Lousy premise.

Fuck it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the traitor

his cornhole buggered, his lips smoking a fat cock, betrayed!

user110user110over 11 years ago
i never understood the failure to charge with rape

its a plot device used a lot that is totally ridiculous. she cant charge rape because everybody saw her drunk? you got it exactly wrong. consent cannot be given by a person inebriated to the point of incapacitation. that is backed by both case and statutory law, as well as simple common sense. just use a different excuse to explain why the raped woman never calls the cops.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

Really? Your wife gets raped and you go out and fuck another woman. Not sure if I would call that getting revenge or simply being the most insensitive asshole on the planet. He didn't feel like he had cheated? I notice he left out the details of his fuck fest when sharing the story with his wife. Was it because he knew it would utterly crush her? Very disappointing.

TheGrimReaper81TheGrimReaper81about 11 years ago
Sorry, but this does not work...

First of all, you have a woman who's drunk, who ends up being brutally raped by a complete asshole. And yet, her, supposedly, 'loving husband' goes out and screws the wife of the man who raped his wife???? You've got to be kidding me... seriously...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is wrong on so many levels its pitiful

the woman was abused and raped while drunk, unable to give consent, more than one felony here. The man was unlawful restrained and held prisoner, a criminal offense. The caused distruction of corporate property a criminal offense. HIs wife was raped bareback and they had sex with testing for STDs and HIV, plaiin stupid. And his great plan is to get him fired and have sex with his wife. Wouldnt need to be fired if he was in prison. You could have probably fuck his wife anyway, why bother if they are going to divorce, you are just exposing yourself to more potentiall STDs. Overal none of this makes sense.

ConnarConnaralmost 11 years ago
Funny...

Why do some guys always get so riled up over some piece of fiction? Felony? Come on. Rape? She was drunk and flirtatious. Fucking someone else then their spouses..Hmm, kinda reminds me of a lot of company parties i attend to. Locking some guy up in his office... merely a prank. Both so called felonies ar very hard to prove. The story and it's ending? Funny, fiction and with a sense of irony. That's what i came here for so 5 Stars because i was entertained and that's the main reason to visit this site.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
I've read some stupid stories on here

but this one takes the cake. I've said before that Ohio must be two people that is the only explanation for a story this bad being posted under her name.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Not a fan of infidelity for revenge....

That said, giving Alex the Asshole some of the pain he inflicted on Rick wasn't about cheating. It was about payback. It was about vengeance. Guys like Alex almost never get what's coming to them. In this case. however, he did. This is a work of FICTION, people. Taken as that, it was definitely worth the 3 Stars I gave it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
well

everything seems almost perfect except STDs and future revenge from Alex.......bill

5 5 55 555 555555555s all the way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re comments about rape

Sex with someone who is passed out drunk IS rape as they are incapable of giving consent.

Otherwise date rape drugs and chloroform would be legitimate ways to get sex.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
So a little payback.

But it seems like Alex will get a divorce (he'll get half - thank you Court system.) and then start at a new job, in a new state. Yes, he lost his IRA. But, all he had to do was watch his wife getting screwed. And if he was the Devil he was supposed to be, he would have struggled a LOT while tied to the chair, thereby bruising his wrists and ankles. I wonder if when she let him loose, he called the Police and had her charged with illegal restraint and kidnapping? And he "omitted his having sex with Linda"? Then what was he doing there? Too many holes in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Seriously?

"My Polaroid camera"?? This was written in 1964, wasn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn ANON!!

You so easily commented about the Polaroid Camera being an old thing… You open your damn eyes you ignorant… It is still on the market and most of all most of the camera lovers even preferred this kind of cameras compared to digitals that can be easily modified at a whim… So if there isn’t really any comments you can think of other than the camera then better just shut up and enjoy reading Ohio’s stories

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
GETTING EVEN ON THE PAYBACK

is so much better with benefits, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5* Loved it

LOL

wife gets raped .

husband fucks the rapists wife ?

am sure the husband feels much better !!!

anyone want to take a guess at how his wife would feel if/when she ever found out about him getting part of his revenge by screwing Linda ?

well written , interesting tale .

xxxhugsxxx

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Another good story

Another good story...Thank you

PTraumPTraumover 9 years ago
This one disappoints...

If for no other reason than the story itself. To "get back" at his nemesis and make things better for his raped wife he cheats on her and their marriage? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good at our jobs??

When you introduce Alex's character, you say he was good at his job and had the respect of those who worked for him. Clearly, that isn't true. A small inconsistency in character but otherwise a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Except Alex never got his comeuppance.

He simply took all the liquid assets, packed a U-haul trailer with what he wanted from the house and disappeared. She got a divorce for abandonment, but she had to sell the house because she couldn't make the payment. And she had to take a lot less money because she didn't have his Power of Attorney and the sale was difficult. And after thinking about it, Rick divorced her since he decided he could never really forget her part in the mess. He'd never trust her again. The end.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
wannabe internet hard man whining bout an alleged cuck story

Ohio was man enuff to write his story (s) and put his name to it . You are not. That is all.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Now, that's the kind

of people that should be reconciled. It wasn't her fault, exactly, that she got screwed by another man. She shouldn't have been drinking that much and depending totally on her husband to bail her out, but they knew each other and sometimes that's what you do for one another in a marriage. So, she got raped, essentially but it couldn't be proven. Her husband understood, she was sorry for what had happened and she didn't try to lie her way out or blame him. She certainly never planned on doing it. The husband understood all of this and planned "their" revenge accordingly. He got the guy at work and at home. Now him screwing the other guy's wife had a two fold purpose. 1. It rubbed it in on the rapist, gave the guy's wife some revenge and 2) gave him a little passive payback for his wife getting fucked by the other guy. Good plot, well written as always and should be a story that all aspects of the LW community can get behind.

Gave it the first 5 I have given for Ohio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The problem is ....

Congrats. A well written story. Four out of five. But the problem is this didn't have the usual moral balance your stories strive for. Camilla was raped while helpless, but Rick knowingly cheated with Linda. IMHO it would have been better to have Rick bring a stud to Linda's house to fuck her in front of Alex.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
@Anonymous 02/28/15 no stud

Revenge requires symmetry.

It had to be Rick, for it to be anyone else would be almost as meaningless as having a stand-in for Linda.

A stranger would have nowhere near the impact as Alex's most hated rival and enemy.

I expect that Camilla would be upset but also understand the reason and be able to accept it.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
A LOT OF TIMES

payback revenge doesn't go as planned. TK U MLJ LV NV

HypoxiaHypoxiaabout 9 years ago
BTB could have been better

Rick retained the high moral ground until he revenge-fucked Linda -- a cheat, since he didn't clear it with Camilla. Would a non-torture physical punishment have sufficed? Urinating into his mouth, maybe, (I'll withhold my other nasty ideas.) The revenge fuck just leads to moral complications IMHO.

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

I think would have fucked Alex in the ass after his wife

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

the good guy wins. doesn't happen often enough. did he cheat? yes. I didn't like that part, the author could have worked around that, like just getting undressed, but never doing the deed, because, he doesn't cheat, neither does his future ex wife. the story worked well. I don't know how many of the other readers know people like Alex, but I know more than I'd like, and feel that more retribution would be in order.

Sloburn38Sloburn38almost 9 years ago
Good story I liked it but........

I guess it is just a FYI but personally if someone locked me in an office and had taken the phone I do believe I would bust through the sheetrock wall, even if I had to bust up a chair to make myself a hammer I could get out.

jimbo103jimbo103over 8 years ago
well..... rape a act of brute vengeance &

here justice? maybe, but Hypoxia rape is primarily about tearing the spirit of the victim, it is for all intents & purpose a tactical move by the agressor to humiliate the victim

(i really loathe myself for using the weakest & most vague legal deffination inorder to paint a pic how fancy words dilute the appropriate reaction)

rape is mental warfare, "physical punishment" will never achieve desired results.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad fiction

She totally screwed up when she tied him to the chair and shoved the panties into his mouth. She was lucky the panties didn't tickle his gag reflex causing him to vomit. With no where to go he would have drowned in his own vomit and she and lover boy would have spent 7 to 10 years in prison. Even so by tying him up and shoving the panties in, she commited several crimes. So when Alex and his attorney had her charged, lover boy was forced to testify against her to stay out of jail himself. She went to prison for 3 to 5 and Alex divorced her and kept 90% of the marital assets. When she got out no one would have anything to do with her and she was forced to leave the area. I don't see how it plays out the way you wrote it unless Alex and his attorney were complete morons. Nope. She planned, she failed and she screwed herself. Should have just walked away and gotten a divorce. Revenge cost her big time. Stupid bitch.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Very Good, But...

His fucking Linda, whatever rationalization he may have used, was him CHEATING on his wife, and should not have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good revenge and justice, but . . .

he should have arranged for someone else to fuck Linda in front of Alex, maybe the janitor? Thereby retaining the high ground. Or, just maybe, have fucked Linda with Camilla present and encouraging; maybe even a 3-way!

So, disappointed in that one part, but overall, a wiener.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I wish

they had stuck to the high ground.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
WOW

a raped woman NOW has a cheating husband. I guess he lost respect for his wife so cheating was NOW OK???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous