All Comments on 'Wheeling Park Ch. 01'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not incest

no incest here not even a tab bit of erotica

floaturboatfloaturboatover 13 years ago
Well written and interesting premise

I look forward to see how this turns out. I did not vote (sorry), as there was no incest, erotica or sex. The tags you chose for the story promise some good fun though:)

artworksartworksover 13 years ago
Interesting beginning

Don't stop now! People would like to hear what happens from here on in, I'm sure.

Janice1939Janice1939over 13 years ago
Never dull

I read the latest one first and as an 72 year old widow with many girlfriends. Widow for a month and 72 for a week I wanted to know where this was coming from. Never to old for sex but romance first I always believed. So far you have pushed all my buttons. I will comment more after I read the in- between's.

LOL

Janice

imurddyimurddyover 13 years ago
wheres the beef?

After several paragraphs, I started skipping down. Then I couldn't even skim all the way through. Zzzzzzzzzz! Well, I started to get out of the story, then thought I would read the comments. Then, I realized that this was a story accidentally in the wrong category. You meant to submit this to readers digest, didn't you? It might have had good content, but it bored me too quickly for me to find it!

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 12 years ago
Nice...

.. start, let's see how it progresses.

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Nice start?

Are you on some sort of drugs? NICE START? FUCKING AWFUL!

KronnKronnover 12 years ago

Wonderful start...though I found that when Trudy chose sexier clothes and even lingerie at the store...(and choice to wear it in the RV with the kids)...a bit of a stretch...the chapter was tight, well thought out and extremely well put together.

The author has a talent to put us in whatever characters shoes he wants...

This is my favorite author in Literotica so far...

I was truly marked by Ameanor's other novel, "My Other Mother" which I consider a classic and a true benchmark for all the other authors to strive for ...myself included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not a bad story but....

The author is obviously not familiar with policing in Ontario,but the R.C.M.P does not patrol the province. That's the jurisdiction of the Ontario Provincial police.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous