All Comments on 'Wheels In Motion Ch. 01'

by BrokenSpokes

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
erktecerktecabout 4 years ago
Back in the saddle again.....

I love your craft. The richness and detail make everything come alive. If I could I wish all the stories I read would be like yours. In fact I was recently reading a story by another author that I was enjoying so much, that I thought had a similar style to yours and was amused when at the end she had credited you for her inspiration. One note I do think you missed in this story was how the broken leg disappeared after the opening date.. I look eagerly for the continuation of the story.....:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Welcome back

Another set of engaging characters I want to spend time with. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Thank you.

cursrahcursrahabout 4 years ago

loved your series hard landing and this one has started out to be a really good one also. keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great part 1! Looking forward to the wrenches to be thrown in soon!

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDabout 4 years ago

Yaaay!!! So proud to be part of this!

ArmyGal33ArmyGal33about 4 years ago
Yaaay

Oooo *bouncing around* I’m so excited! 😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I already lo

I already love these characters. You are such a great story teller. If you keep this up you'll own the whole of the top 25. Already I'm ready for the next installment.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 4 years ago

OMG

Just when I got to thinking that I could write good enough to see your dust up ahead, you put me in my place with this!

I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the story. Love your characters.

Again, they need to add a sixth star for you.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Welcome

Welcome back, BS. Looks like this is going to be as good as Hard Landing, another winner. Two interesting lead characters in Liz and Addison and even the minor characters nicely drawn (young Dr Andrews wrapped in the comfort blanket of his own pomposity---I've met a few like that in my time). It's good to have something new and well-written to look forward to.

IdiosyncraticElfIdiosyncraticElfabout 4 years ago

Oh such a great start of another engaging character-driven story. Thank you for the subtle cameo appearance of Jill and Jo glad to hear they’re still going strong.

PChapmanPChapmanabout 4 years ago
You’re back!!

First of all I’m so happy to read another story from you and its so nice that it’s in the hard landing Universum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it!

I made an audible gasp of excitement when insane you had a new story...and it was even better than I was hoping! Thank you for sharing with us.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppabout 4 years ago
Welcome back

Great way to start a new story. Likeable main characters, good supporting cast, guest appearances from some fan favorites. What a way to pull the readers in. I'm glad you decided to write another story, you have a talent for it. I'm looking forward to the rest of this story, and in seeing how long it takes Liz to realize she has fallen for Addison. And Jill and Jo had a baby!! Thank you for letting us know that they are still together and doing well.

As always, thank you for sharing your talents with us.

"On Your Left"

Xena75Xena75about 4 years ago
Loved it

So glad you came back. You are a wonderful writer I love how you incorporate your other characters into this story. Cant wait to read more!!!

paulyepspaulyepsabout 4 years ago

OMG .. I’ve read almost all your stories and this is one of the best ! I loved how you are telling the story through one of the characters from another series ... the way you are building this up is amazing .. I can feel the emotion .. the connection ... my eyes are constantly tearing up .. I can’t wait for the next chapter .. I hope it will be soon .. literotica is really helping me forget what’s happening in the world right now !

PygmyCohoPygmyCohoabout 4 years ago
Fortunate

I feel very fortunate that you post these great stories here. Thank you so much. Really looking forward to the next chapter.

notawriteryetnotawriteryetabout 4 years ago

your stories mean so much to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You’re back!

I loved your Hard Landing series and was bummed you decided to step away. What a nice surprise, then, to see you pop up again with a new story. It’s off to a great start. Of course, I was was hooked when you included a Toad song in the Set List, so I’m going to be a fan no matter what. Looking forward to the next chapters.

metroalmametroalmaabout 4 years ago

The best thing about shelter in place?

Broken Spokes has time to write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yay!!

I was so happy to see this listed in the new stories section. Thanks so much for making a somewhat bleh night good! Looking forward to the rest of the story!

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneabout 4 years ago

I've been very much looking forward to you next story, and the first chapter did not disappoint! Can't wait to see what happens!

BillyslateBillyslateabout 4 years ago
Awesome Introduction!!

I am so thrilled that you are dedicating a story to Liz, whom we met at the hospital following Jo's Copter Crash. I am already so into this story, especially, the NEW character-Addison!! It was also quite nice learning the Blue & Jo now have a baby, and are going strong 4-years later.

I am eagerly anticipating the next chapter, with Ch. 01 having a definite 5*-Star rating, just as all your stories are rated by me!!!

Bleep735Bleep735about 4 years ago

I wanted to scream from the rooftops how happy I am that you are back, but then you start off by punching me right in the feels. Wheels in Motion is fantastic so far. I love being back in your DC. Your characters are so real that I expect to see them walking (or rolling) down the street. I couldn’t help but laugh at your Kramer Books comments. I find that place cramped and don’t have to deal with a wheelchair. I can’t wait to read more even though I feel like you are going to run my emotions through a wringer again. Yay! And thank you.

MrSaintChaosMrSaintChaosabout 4 years ago
Yes!

I have waited for this for so long such an amazing writer

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0about 4 years ago
Can't wait for more

Fantastic awesome story and seriously can't wait to read more of this. I'll be waiting for the next chapter. Can't wait

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneabout 4 years ago

I am thrilled that you're back and that you are still the same talented natural storyteller we've all appreciated.

I love the continuity you've achieved by staying in the Hard Landing universe. It makes getting to known the characters so much easier. After all, we already live here and we already love the neighbors.

I do have one serious complaint, though. "Jeezit, the cops"? No no no. Anyone who's ever seen a Bowery Boys movie knows that the expression is "Cheese it, the cops!"

Despite that faux pas, I am eagerly awaiting the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So exciting!

I'm thrilled and also a bit disappointed that I checked on your page just after you released the first chapter of your newest story. I wish I had all the chapters available to binge but I shall be patient! Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Sophie160987Sophie160987about 4 years ago
Yessss!!

Happy to see you again

And you did not disapoint at all

Once again well written storry

I love the start of your new serie cant wait for the next part

Bravo!!!

Btw of course i took the time to vote for hard landing you earned it

ruddygoreruddygoreabout 4 years ago

Not sure how I stumbled on this one since I don't normally read this genre. But, it was so well written that I went back and binge read all your previous stories. It is a well written story that just happens to have a lot of sex so there is a plot and characters I can care about.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 4 years ago
Excellent!!!

I love all of your works so far, and this is starting off just right. I can't wait for chapter 2 to land on this site. Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You know the feeling??

Like your right there watching the action?? Everything is so tangible and relatable. The attention to detail in the plot, the settings, the character interactions and the emotional connections is unbelievable. The dovetailing of the storylines from Hard Landing and 'Twas The Night Before was done so smoothly I can't help but think it was planned all along. Was it??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This is gonna be a slow burn epic on the amazing level of hard landing. Looking very much forward to indulging myself fully into it

Thank you for writing

Foxyfiona

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes ur Back

wow. i like this one. jo n blue now hve a baby ❤ one of my fav story. thank you for this. u knw u write so well. i like how this story wil go.

Cc2241Cc2241about 4 years ago

Love this storyline!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loving this

I am learning so much from Liz. The biggest lesson of all being Appreciation. It's really sad how most people don't see handicapped people as viable part of the society. Liz is independent, strong, kind, happy, intelligent and so full of life. That's way more than I can say for some people who aren't physically challenged. How she picked up herself after everything she's been through is really admirable.

It's really nice how this story has 'broaden my horizons'. Thank you.

Ooh... And I also really like Addison's cool hair and attitude and for saving Liz's life.

Moving on to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So good!

You're a phenomenal writer! The character's interactions are so natural it's great. Constantly find myself experiencing the same emotions as the characters.

DecemberstouchDecemberstouchalmost 4 years ago
Amazing as Always!

I love the fact that I get to be a part of Liz's life as well. She has gone through A LOT but is still standing tall or sitting tall. She definitely has given me a different good view about life and I felt she was too lonely with Hard Landing, I hope she finds love because she deserves some good loving after being with her loser ex-boyfriends and figures crossed it's Addison!

And oh, super excited that Jo and Blue now has a child to add to their love!

Much Love BrokenSpokes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dialog

So many things I loved. The puns and dialog of your characters really stands out to me. Your line of "Jeez, it's the cops! To the getaway car, Cait!" actually had me LOL. Your stories just seem so real to me. Thank you for writing.

Def 5/5

J

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Miss Big Spokes ..... Now im off with words .... Mixing stories so no end will be happen

Absolutely great ..... And yeah your detailing about simple things or mechanicle stuff like moving an helicopter or so much more is making your writing so full of live and emotions

ScloseeScloseeover 3 years ago
Liz is almost there!

Another great story! I love how you are tying all of your stories in with your other already great stories. It’s so great to learn about the lives of the other people that played a minor part in the lives of your other characters. Keep it up and I will keep reading.

Also, I love that your stories are a slow buildup towards the sex. You should never feel like you need to apologize for that!!

Chimmy7Chimmy7about 3 years ago

Wow this story starts off great with that nice slow build foreplay of setting up the characters. I just came here to say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!! Jilly-bean has a baby!!! You absolutely slayed all of us with that simple statement.

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948about 3 years ago

Wow! It is good to revisit all the characters I loved with your "Hard Landing" story. Can't wait to see where this story leads.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Phenomenal Start

So much in one chapter weaving in the characters from 2 other stories and taking it forward a few years, laying down a new framework for another love story but how will it pan out. 5 stars.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

Just 8 months ago, i crossed your storie content and i was so clued so taken so impressed with your style, your ART of Writing ...... And being, you fill my heart my soul easily with your words wirth your talent ...... Thank you for sharing this poeatry ..... Namaste

VictorN55VictorN55almost 3 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sausage17Sausage17over 2 years ago

AHHHHHHH! I LOVE CROSSOVERS! Seriously seeing Jo and Blue at the start was nice, and reading “Mom-Megs” made me smile! “‘Twas The Night Before” was the first story of yours I wrote, followed by “Hard Landing”, and I was NOT prepared to hear Megan’s nickname in this story. Also, Jill and Jo having a baby? Aww… ❤️ I know I’m gushing over other stories, I do like this one so far! Although I sense that Liz will definitely fall in love with Addison.

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonover 2 years ago

Love it and Dr. Liz. I feel that you didn't finish Liz and Addie's story and would like to see what happened to them. That tantalizing bit about Liz being pregnant in The Journey is very much a teaser.

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

I finished Hard Landing. I knew from the very beginning who was the main character. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonalmost 2 years ago

I was revisiting this story and the following observation spoke to me "Sex is supposed to be an act you do together, not 'I'll do it to you, then you do it to me' every single time." I had a short-lived relationship where the sex was like that. I'm not saying the sex was bad. It wasn't, but there was definitely something missing.

aussiegirl123aussiegirl123almost 2 years ago

As with many of the other comments I am loving the crossovers in this story! So loving this series already and the characters. Can't wait to spend more time with Liz and Addison!

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonover 1 year ago

What have you got against the left side of the body? All the injuries to your characters are on the left.

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

Great situational awareness and character portrayal. Wonderful story too.

apollo_XIapollo_XI8 months ago

I have read Hard Landing (LOVED IT!!!). Not sure this story is giving as many spoilers as you think, but this is Chapter 1. Looking forward to seeing how Addison converts Liz. Great start!

(I will have to hook up to Spotify and listen to the Set List!)

ca_daveca_dave7 months ago

@apollo_XI consider that you have read Hard Landing and know how it ends. Now if you have not read it this story has several major spoilers in regards to Jo, and Blue Girl. Remember when you first read it you didn't know how it ends, if Jo survives the crash, if they end up together, does Jo get cleared to fly in civilian life. Do Jo and Blue get married, have a kid? All those things are revealed in this story. So if you had read this first like I did there were many spoilers. Does not distract from Hard Landing, but would have been a better read, reading it first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrokenSpokes@BrokenSpokes
My author friends AwkwardMD and Omenainen's collaborative account AwkwardApple415 have released a new story today, The Most Mysterious Song. Go check it out and show them some love! It's a sweet little tale. ~~~~~~~~~~ Hello, and welcome to my author bio page. I'm Spokes, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES