All Comments on 'The Azra-El Series Ch. 12'

by CapDragon121

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for the reply, and I apologize for my comment last chapter. Its just rare to try and imagine a fantasy world with fewer of the human failings prevalent in the waking world. I didn't mean to not explore his humanity in regard to the world, I just forgot that in a more ideal world, forgiveness IS something you can ask for... and something that can be given freely to those deserving.

Thanks for another lovely chapter and more physiological and cultural differences described. By the by, I am now quite interested in the "harder to tell" age of his energy. Also just personally curious and not exactly looking for an answer, just having fun pondering it, if biologically/ racially he is more this type of angel vs that being an orphan birth. Since we know that at least the pixies are factually and noticeably different with regards to certain aspects of their appearance and wing manifestation especially.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great chapter

This was a fun chapter to read. That was a pretty nice sex scene to read. TBH I am interested in Blaze going to east since they have those "unique" massages. Maybe he can show them the way. It seems the next chapter will be a interesting one. I realize that because of the way the angels dress blaze is going to have a fun time looking around.Will there be a point when blaze meets an actual elder like while hair, wrinkles, and hunched back you know what I mean. Otherwise, great chapter, I cant wait for the next chapter.

ReaderReaderficReaderReaderficover 5 years ago
YES

OK so I took my time reading this chapter and let me tell you I shouldnt have read it in public I got to the river otter part I I didn't realize until my Freund's were staring at me that I yelled YES out loud and boy was that hard to explain but anyway I loved how you presented the river otter I'm so happy that it was this chapter and thank you for the compliment it did take me a couple hours to figure out the dogs though but this chapter was fun it had me smiling from beginning to end I can't wait to see what happens next

Finbar9800Finbar9800over 5 years ago

Great job so far only question I have is if blaze will end up describing some earth weapons to the general and Rebecca? Also a topic that you could explore is blaze bringing sky to the academy and after he regains badava’s trust he asks Claudis for some help with training sky (maybe it might lead to a sex scene similar to the Pegasus one but on sky instead, when sky is big enough that is) could lead to some interesting conversations between blaze and Claudia or the head mistress or someone else, also it might make it more interesting if there is someone trying to figure out what is different about blaze (just some food for thought)

Good job so far,

Finbar

DrasticExplorerDrasticExplorerover 5 years ago
I hope you have good Internet in the middle of the Andromeda cluster.

Hey Cap! Sorry I couldn't comment on the last chapter but I enjoyed reading both of them together! I'm loving the short descriptions at the beginning of each chapter as it is not easy for a reader to keep up with all the characters, especially the non-regular ones.

I would ask that you try to pick up speed with the story but it's important to not rush a good thing. (But seriously, the last chapter was a little slow. Sorry! Don't decimate me!)

As always, I am a very horny, perverted bastard so I'm going to ask for more sex. Have you thought about putting in smaller sex scenes? Like a quickie. Hehe.

It was also very interesting the way you used the jewellery of Seshet as anal beads. I'd love to read some more toys being used that way. Especially like if there's a double-headed dildo and Jie hanging off of one end with Rebecca on the other.... Mmmm...

I am a simple man. My small head likes to do the big thinking sometimes.

Also on a very serious note, I had a question of a very personal note - Don't the claws get in the way of typing? Do you trim them or file them? XD

CapDragon121CapDragon121over 5 years agoAuthor
Response to comments:

Ahren: There is nothing to apologize for. The comments I receive after every chapter help me improve my writing and to think about the world in different ways. And as always, I can take constructive criticism, especially from someone who has been with my story from the start. Feel free to always give your opinion on the story.

Yes, it is possible for what you suggested to have happened. Blaze’s orphan birth is the most logical conclusion Jie Er and others could have reached from the circumstances.

Anon: We’ve already met elderly angels. The mayor of Varan, the matron of Blaze’s dorm etc. Angels don’t physically age past 40-45; so, you won’t be seeing hunch backed, wrinkled old women, with faded white hair. There maybe an exception or two but it’s not the norm.

ReaderReaderfic: Haha. I can imagine it. What did you end up telling them? “Hey guys, I am reading this awesome erotica”? More readers for me :P. Just kidding.

A couple of hours or not, that was a good catch – I wrote half a vague sentence, without any indication before or after and you still managed to spot it.

Finbar: I am working towards that. Blaze needs an understanding of the world and someone who can understand such concepts, before he can start explaining the weapons and systems from his memories.

Showing a Quetzal amongst the angel will arise a lot of issues. Sky is simply growing for now, however, he will have to make an appearance at some point.

DrasticExplorer: I can’t really pick up my speed for now, without having an effect on the quality of the chapters. I do have a job and can’t spend more time on my writing.

Quiches 😐: I may be able to add one or two, but I am not sure how to write more of them without making them redundant.

Toys: No dildos for now, as the angels don’t know about them. Either Becky & Jie Er have to figure it out themselves or Blaze should make them one. But I will try to keep thinking about other things that can be used interestingly.

Internet and Claws: I quantum entangled my whisker to a super computer, remember? I don’t write with my claws, unless I want to etch my writing on to planets. I usually use my whiskers to write. Now that you say it though, the current star system has a bunch of useless planets. I could write my stories on their surfaces…

ReaderReaderficReaderReaderficover 5 years ago
Finally

So I just managed to buy ark I've got blaze now I just need rebecca, Elyssa, siofra ect. I'm totally gonna get an otter army then we get the Rex's blaze is lvl.4 I saw a lvl 35 that I'm gonna name Rebecca this is so cool

RanceSamaRanceSamaover 5 years ago
( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉) This story world had better be real! I want a lifetime pass to this world lol! ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉)

I want the lifetime pass for purely scientific research of course! ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉) I ain't some "beast" unlike some people.

You had me at minions in this chapter.

...

Oh okay fine! The sidekick part and the Azra-el domination part as well.

This world feels so rich with... "flavour". It "feels" so real.

I for one am still very much interested in Fiora and Alice. I love how Alice always walks in at the "wrong time" but the doesn't leave, but instead opts to watch like some closeted exhibitionist! But the best part has got to be when Fiora makes excusesthat basically boil down to "it's for science!" ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉)

But that history teacher man! How monotonous do you have to be to put like 99% of your class to sleep?! :O I was almost expecting her voice to be in monotone too when she moans during sex lol.

It's also interesting how the characters are developing. Most importantly, there is evidence of things going on in the background that will either affect the world, a small part of it, Blaze, or all of the above. It's also interesting witnessing Blaze mature as a person.

I feel like that age determination thing was introduced at a better time as any. At least now it won't soon odd when Blaze is able to determine, approximately, how old demons are, when they get introduced of course. It just might save him in combat should be ever meet someone who looks like his age-mate but is actually an older and most likely more experienced and potentially more dangerous foe.

Do demons utilise child soldiers? Would an angel hesitate to kill one? From how you've portrayed the demons, I have begun theorising that they must utilise conscription based on how "selfish" they have been portrayed as as well as how they fight and the circumstances they prefer to fight under.

The demons seem to be really powerful cowards. But they seem to fight line cornered mice when push comes to shove. Am I correct? Perhaps their species is naturally stronger than (their cousins?) the angels in a similar vain to his human males are seen as naturally stronger than human females. Or perhaps they're just more aggressive and warmongerish?

And what's up with the pixies? Are their 2 pixie cultures decided at the borders, with one half in demon territory and the other in angel territory? Or did I misunderstand what was mentioned by the history teacher?

And as for the wolves and otter chase scene. So, apparently a rabbit leg was the cause of contention. #MomoResurrectionFollowedByYetAnotherPromptDeath? #MomoResurrectionPowerConfirmed? :'(

What if Momo was like the character in the Gears of War game series who always dies and get replaced with another member of his family that also dies. I forgot his/their name but they all like to use it. Their family seems to be cursed to die really comical, yet gruesome, deaths. ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉) Just some thoughts.

Also, have the (at least what people misunderstand as) the bay guys (girls?) learned of Blaze yet? Especially, now that he's has a Rhiteous Fury moment. I doubt even the angels can contain this information by restricting it to only their territory forever. The demons and other races are bout to have heard about it and are bound to be interested for differing reasons.

I imagine their might be demons who just wanna "corrupt" a Rhiteous Fury angel by tainting her through the means of a "special-group-public-massage". ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉) Just saying.

If you were to use the Skyrim skill trees to describe Blaze, what skill trees would be calm under? Which would be consider? Which would be reject? What class would blue be?

dankmemezdankmemezover 5 years ago
Response to DrasticExplorer

I think you are correct in that the pacing of the story has slowed down a little. Time for me to light a fire and whisper 'Burn! Buuuuurn!' into Dragon's ear.

wankr65wankr65over 5 years ago
Great Balance.

Even though the story had started of with sex sex sex. Im not dissapointed that the sex scenes have been reduced. I feel it allows you to add more dept to each chapter. I really like this chapter because of this fine balance you've struck, it feels like a 1st class story that happens to have sex scenes. At the same time the sex scenes aren't just fluff pieces or fillers. They each have a role in developing the overall story unlike some other great stories i read.

CapDragon121CapDragon121over 5 years agoAuthor
Poll for my story. Please help.

It will help me a lot. A poll to improve my writing. Please take a minute to answer. It's important for me. The question is about what you want me to improve.

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5c475e46e4b00a0f725a80bb

CapDragon121CapDragon121over 5 years agoAuthor
Rance: Answers to your Questions

Q. Are there two cultures of the pixies, separated by demon-angel border? (Rance)

A. Yes and no. The pixie lands (Mesa Basin) were one entity before Hela’s expansion. But now the Hela empire occupies the western Mesa basin and the eastern Mesa basin is under the Heavenly union (Imagine a Germany before the Berlin wall fell). The cultures may have been affected during the 600 odd years that have passed, but they aren’t too different.

Q. Do demons utilize child soldiers? Would an angel hesitate to kill one?

A. They do to a certain extent. But, its not ideal. They’d rather make their children fight amongst themselves (often ruthlessly) and grow stronger – I will address this when we get there.

Most angels would hesitate to kill a child, but not all. However, if it is in the midst of a war and the child is firing an energy canon, the soldiers are trained to kill them.

Q. The demons seem to be really powerful cowards. But they seem to fight line cornered mice when push comes to shove. Am I correct?

A. Yes and no. It all depends on individual motivations. Demons are all selfish – so what’s the motivation for self-sacrifice? You can interpret as a form of cowardice if you like, but the demons are not afraid of fighting. They are afraid of dying – a demon.

Q. Do the demons care a lot about the righteous fury?

A. Not really. They’d rather kill someone like Elyssa, over Blaze. The righteous fury is not a form of power. It’s more like a recognition of righteousness. Only the angels care about it.

But I am sure they know about it.

Q. Would they want to corrupt the righteous fury?

A. Have you heard of the Huldra?

Q. If you were to use the Skyrim skill trees to describe Blaze, what skill trees would be calm under? Which would be consider? Which would be reject? What class would blue be?

A. I don’t know if they can be related but I will try. Blaze would have one-handed, two-handed and archery masteries, but no specialization in weapons (like the sword/axe tree). Probably a little of armor specialization. Some illusion and restoration, but not too skilled. Enchanting – he may or may not learn. Destruction – maybe later. No sneak skills – that’ll be Siofra or someone else.

I am not sure what you mean by the last three questions.

Blue? Do you mean Sky? – Sky will fight with claws and beak, and powerful body reinforcement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lifespan

I'll bet that Blaze and Sky will live a lifespan quite short compared to the norm around those parts. I strongly suspect that Blaze will continue to age like a human. Which will give him only a limited amount of time to cause the necessary changes to the world that he is obviously destined to make. Sadly, I think that his contribution to this world may be more along the line as the inspiration that Elyssa uses to eventually end the war by either conquest or diplomacy.

CapDragon121CapDragon121about 5 years agoAuthor
Hahaha. Dear anonymous above this comment!

How did you read such a conclusion about my story? I will vouch for Blaze and Sky having a lifespan that is normal for angels. How the story ends, however, is something you'll only know whence the story is done. Blaze and Elyssa will both play their roles. Nothing like Harry Potter, where Dumbledore and Hermione end up being the real MCs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
2 Question.

Q1. Does blaze knows what a Valkyrie is because they are not demonic soldiers they are actually the opposite in Norse mythology they decided whether or not if the soldiers that have fallen in battle go to Valhalla or not they are practically angels themselves but if I'm missing something well ... sorry my bad but great story as well can't wait for the next chapter.

Q2. Are there going to be any other mythical creatures like the kracken or maybe some undead creatures or maybe even a cough cough dragon cough cough.

This is just what I was thinking when reading this chapter and if you answer thank you and have a nice morning, noon, afternoon, evening, or night.

CapDragon121CapDragon121about 5 years agoAuthor
Answer to Question

Valkyries- Yes, I know they are on the good side in Norse mythology and in Marvel movies :P. But the word is used for demon warriors in my book (I will try to make a good spinoff of their myth) :). Also does demon have to imply evil?

Other creatures: That's best left for future chapters. No spoilers.

PS: Check out the software made political map, when it gets posted (may take a few days on lit). You'll see that AzraEl is a pretty big continent. Lotsa room for 'other' creatures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
When is the next chapter coming out

When is the next chapter coming out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Ever heard of the angel donkey punch

CapDragon121CapDragon121about 5 years agoAuthor
Angel donkey punch?

Er what? I couldn't find anything relevant on google either.

REV3LATIONREV3LATIONabout 5 years ago
Blaze's sexual orientation

When is blaze gonna fully tell them that he's a male??? I'm kinda over the whole miss blaze thing

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyalmost 5 years ago
RE: REV3LATION

1. Male is not a sexual orientation.

2. It's an all female society that reproduces asexually, along with most animal life in the world. They don't have a concept of what a male is and probably don't recognise what a female is as they've not needed to differentiate. The only reason that he knows is from his innate knowledge of another world that he was born with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: The donkey punch

Donkey punch is the sexual practice of inflicting blunt force trauma to the back of the head or lower back of the receiving partner during anal or vaginal sex as an attempt by the penetrating partner to induce involuntary tightening of internal or external anal sphincter muscles or vaginal passage of the receiving partner. In other words,The Donkey Punch is when your engaged in sex and when your about to ejaculate you punch the poor little lady in the back of the head so her anal or vaginal cavity tightens making the orgasm all that more better (for you of course).

I.e. I donkey punched Meredith last night, and It was awesome.

According to Dr. Jeffrey Bahr of Medical College of Wisconsin, there is no reflex in humans that would cause such tensing in response to a blow on the head, although striking a partner on the back of the neck or head could cause severe, even lethal injury.

I think that the anon was suggesting to add it to the story. Personally, I wouldn’t.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCapDragon121@CapDragon121
I am a time-traveling dragon with a fetish for human women. I am also the author of "The Azra El Series". Arc 1: The Heavenly Union, is complete. Arc 2: The Hela Empire (ongoing) (Its being posted as "Azra-El Series Arc 2") Notification (July 19th, 2022): A while back, I cam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES