The Azra-El Series Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

oOo

"Siof, I want to visit my history teacher for a bit. Feel free to head to my dorm by yourself. I am sure you don't need me around anymore," Blaze told her after their class.

He had been ogling Seshat throughout her class that morning. Two whole days without sex was not good for his health. It had also been more than a week since he had done it with her and he felt it was his duty to give her the chance to experience it once more.

"No, I need to hang out with my own classmates sometimes, especially since they've been treating me better than class 4a."

Blaze wasn't sure if she was uncomfortable going to his dorm on her own, but he didn't question her. He bade her goodbye and made his way to Seshat's house.

"Hey, teach!" he greeted cheerfully as she opened her door at his knock. She was wrapped up in a white towel. A golden choker necklace of thin golden chains hung from her neck and reached under the towel that hung from her voluptuous breasts. The towel barely reached below her groin and Blaze had to control his urge to pull it off.

"Miss Blaze! What are you doing here?" she asked in surprise.

"Just wanted to spend a little time with my favorite teacher. Maybe have some dinner?" he replied merrily.

"Miss Blaze... I can't... The headmi-" Seshat started but Blaze immediately cut her off.

"Seshat can't give you extra lessons but nothing is stopping you from having a conversation over a meal. Those were the headmistress' own words," Blaze said in a mock imitation of Fiora's voice.

Seshat gave him an appraising look before she sighed and stepped aside with a defeated smile, inviting him in.

"I was just getting ready to get into my bath; would you care to join? Or just ... chat while I soak?" Seshat asked him, trying to sound casual, but he thought he saw a twinkle in her eyes.

"I love baths. We have a hot spring pool at our cottage back in Varan," Blaze replied excitedly.

"How lovely!" she replied, leading him through her kitchen and the backdoor.

The backyard was a small open area, surrounded by a thick wall of spruce trees, shrubs and foliage, making it nigh invisible for anyone who wasn't flying directly overhead. The sun had already set, and the yard was illuminated by the silvery light of the lamp posts.

In the middle of the yard, surrounded by grass, lay a small, round stony pool, six feet in diameter and filled with heated water. A granite pavement that split into three different branches led to the pool, a lounging chair and table, and a small herb garden to the left.

Blaze watched as Seshat sensuously walked to the pool. Though the towel did no justice to her form and swaying hips, her naked legs and their cat like grace made up more than enough for it.

When she reached the pool, she undid her towel and let it fall to the ground. It gently slid down her smooth body, bounced over her springy and hilly butt, and fell behind her feet, revealing her naked back and almost naked butt.

A golden g-string and the two golden chains that hung from it, lining her butt creases, were all she had to cover her honey brown skin. The g-string disappeared deep into her butt crack and another golden chain wrapped around the narrow part of her waist but was mostly covered by her lush and flowing midnight black hair. Her attire was almost that of an exotic dancer, whose 'clothes' could be brushed away in a mere moment.

She put her hands underneath her hair and threw it up in a flurry, letting it descend in a graceful cascade. However, she quickly bunched up her hair and rolled it into a top bun, as Blaze watched her elegantly arching back, the dimples in her shoulders and the rest of her tremendously curvaceous body.

She turned around to see what was taking him so long and revealed the treasures at her front. The necklace of golden chains hung low on her chest and thin chains of gold descended around her plump breasts and around her back, to barely cover her brown nipples. Her pale brown areolae were almost entirely out in the open. Her breasts heaved and bounced as she styled her hair, almost begging for his face to be buried between them.

Her thong, hanging low on her hips, consisted of thin golden chains. A pearl beaded chain travelled along her slit and was hidden by a flimsy curtain of thin string like hangings of gold.

"You like my jewelry?" she coquettishly smiled at him, noticing his starstruck gaze.

Blaze nodded vigorously. "Why are you wearing those?" he questioned as an afterthought. He couldn't figure out the point of wearing those to a bath.

"My ancestors were from the south. I've inherited these from them. They are our traditional bathing attire. I just wear them to continue the tradition," she explained. "Are you coming?" she asked, turning around to get into the water. Her voice had a strangely seductive lull to it.

"Wait," he shouted as he skipped towards her. She once again turned around, and it was a miracle how the chains covering her nipples weren't displaced off the pearls they were hiding.

"I want to check your jewelry out," he proclaimed when he reached her.

"If you like them so much, I could lend them to you, as long as you promise to return them safely," Seshat propped up her shoulders to display her assets.

"Naw, I prefer to look, and they match your skin perfectly," Blaze replied honestly. He leaned in towards her breasts and tried moving the left chain off her nipple. It shifted easily, revealing a small but bulbous brown bud. Apparently, it was just the grace in Seshat's movements that had kept the chains in place.

Blaze resisted the urge to succumb to her breasts and knelt to examine her golden g-string. Using his index finger, he gingerly shifted the curtain of gold to reveal a string of bead sized shiny pearls running along her slit, completely hiding it. They started right below her nub which crowned the pearls, just as it ought to.

Holding the curtain aside, he ran another finger along the pearls, flicking her nub at the end. Seshat hissed as a spark of electricity ran from nub to her head. The pressure of his finger made the beads sink a little into her slit, parting her groin into two beautifully nude lips.

Blaze felt his member bursting in his boyshorts.

Subconsciously licking his lips, he shuffled around to her back to stare at her plump butt. Though her butt cheeks were toned, they were soft and bouncy. Her butt creases were two clear and perfect arcs, and the golden chains that ran along their lines accentuated them and her tight protruding butt.

He ran his fingers along the gold before spreading his palms over her cool butt cheeks, digging his thumbs in between her thighs. He squeezed her butt, fully feeling its texture and the heat it suddenly started emanating.

"Can you lean on your knees?" he panted, as he had his way with her butt.

Seshat was not stupid, and she knew what was happening with Blaze. He was excited just like he had been during the first time they had the performed the act he called sex, and she was excited too. Though she didn't think that her bathing attire would spark the start of the process, she had been expecting it to happen. She wanted it to happen, recalling how her ass and vagina had been penetrated by the organ between his legs. And how she had lost the chance to taste him.

So, she leaned her hands on her knees, pushed back her butt and arched her lower spine.

Her butt cheeks spread apart to reveal what was hidden in her crack. The pearls ran along her perineum and ended over her puckered hole. The last pearl was extra-large, just enough to cover the anus.

Blaze placed his thumb on the anal pearl and impulsively pushed in.

"Mmh" Seshat groaned as her puckered mouth opened up and slowly swallowed the pearl whole.

Blaze leaned in and planted a quick kiss between her butt cheeks before he got up.

"Bath?" he cheekily grinned at his teacher. He had plans for a long and pleasure filled night. There was no need to rush things.

Seshat smiled back and stood up, making no attempt to pull the bead out of her hole. It felt oddly good in its spot, feeling a slight pressure against at her walls as she stood. She took Blaze's hand and the two of them slowly stepped into the steamy waters. The silvery glow of the garden lights cast a surreal and fantastical light on them and their surroundings.

Blaze made no pretense of being shy as he immediately scooted against her in the water and got under her right arm. Though Seshat wasn't the tallest of angels, she was still over a foot taller than Blaze.

Seshat gave up on her reservations and drew him close as he leaned his head against her chin. Though she didn't like to show favoritism among her students, it was becoming hard to deny the fact that Blaze meant more to her than any other student in her classes. They soaked in silence for a few minutes in the soft comfort of each other's bodies and the pleasant warmth of the water.

"Hey teach? I don't understand something," Blaze began as he slowly snaked a hand to her breasts. His fingers sneaked under the golden chains and into the softness of her flesh.

"What about?"

"Why do all the angels of the Malakim seem to despise the pixies? It wasn't like all the pixies were in cahoots with the demons. Didn't princess Aleaya Glitterdust pretty much prove that with her righteous fury? Moreover, I haven't heard of the Malakim society ever openly denounce the pixies," he asked, continuing to play with her breast.

Seshat simply let him do what he wanted. For some reason, his touch was more pleasurable than any other's. A simple caress from his hands at the right spot made a comfortable heat rise in the pit of her stomach and spread throughout her body.

"They are a political scapegoat, Blaze. And a convenient tool to divert people's attention. The Malakim are simply better at utilizing it, and they don't even have to be overt in doing it. They have their tainted spread the ideas that their leaders are too pure to espouse.

"If one carefully considers it, the pixies can only be faulted for their negligence, but the same goes for most of the angel societies during that time. Especially the Malakim and the Seraphim, who were busy fighting for the ownership of the Banner while the demons were wiping out the fairies.

"Even before the demons took over the Mesa basin there were signs of a demon invasion. Why don't the societies blame themselves for not paying attention to them? The pixies are just easier to blame as they've always been a little different..." Seshat replied fervently.

However, her voice and her fervor fizzled out towards the end. Perhaps in realization that she couldn't be partial as a teacher.

"I thought the Banner has been held by an Erelim, since almost the beginning of the war?" he wondered, switching his attentions to her other breast.

"Yes. Deity Michelle, an angel from a simple background, showed impeccable courage and sacrifice in the battle at the Tarain Canyon. Her actions allowed for the safe passage of five thousand Xian angels. She was immediately put forward as a Banner candidate by the Erelim and she easily proved to be the better of the other candidates.

"It was all in good time too. Xian and Aranya would be in the demons' hands if it had taken any longer for the Banner to be wielded," she answered breathily.

Blaze's slow and repetitive ministrations had managed to arouse her, and she felt a deep and growing desire for his penis. Its engorged shape was clearly visible under the water and she couldn't help but reach for it from under his arm.

When he felt her fingers wrap around his member, he looked up at her with a smile and planted a quick peck on her jaw.

He contemplated on her words as her fingers caressed up and down his length, feeling his hardness and his texture. "It still doesn't make sense. It's not just the Malakim, even others seem like they'd have nothing do with a pixie.

"Don't angels consider compassion as one of the greater virtues? Why can't they show it towards the pixies? It's not like they pose any threat, now," he finally asked her.

The way some of the students looked at Siofra affected him deeply. It was easy to empathize with her, but what bothered him the most was the hypocrisy of it all.

Seshat's fingers traveled down to his balls and she felt their shape, lightly turning them around and gently pressing them.

"It's not so easy to show compassion once you start considering someone an outsider, little Blaze. Consider your own incident with Miss Priscilla. I am making certain assumptions, but I think it is a good example. I don't need to commend you for taking a stand for Miss Siofra, the world energy itself approved of it.

"You were able to show compassion to Miss Siofra even though you didn't know much about her, but tell me, where was your compassion when you punched Ms. Priscilla in anger? At that moment, she was probably the outsider in your mind, as she was the antithesis to something you believed in.

"I am not berating you for what you did. You simply acted in a way you thought was right. There is nothing wrong with that. But did you pause to consider that Priscilla may also be doing what she thought was right? Her actions may be out of spite, but she has lived all her life as a Malakim.

"She might not have had any input that would make her see the pixies as anything else but those that willingly betrayed the angels. I don't think your actions have done anything to change her opinion. It may have only exacerbated her pre-conceived notions," Seshat said thoughtfully.

Her hand on his member had come to rest as she became lost in her thought.

"But you can't show compassion to everyone, can you? Some will only take advantage of it," Blaze questioned, placing his hand over hers and encouraging it to restart its motions.

"That's where judgment comes in, little one. I am only a history teacher and have no practical experience in such matters. But I do believe that everyone deserves a chance. As you said, we are angels and we need to display the virtues which we so extol, regardless of the recipient. If we aren't willing to do so, we aren't any different from the demons.

"It is easier to appear and be virtuous when you are living comfortably. But how many of us would behave like angels, if we were brought up in the demon society? It's a question I have always wondered about," Seshat replied softly, as she started pumping his dick with more vigor.

Blaze's hand on her breast began to travel down her stomach and to her groin, and her grip around his prick tightened in anticipation as he brushed aside the golden curtain and ran a finger along her pearls, flicking the pearl of skin at the top.

Her body shivered, and he felt it through his skin.

Pushing his intellectual part of his brain to the back, he cupped her groin and caressed it to and fro, slowly pushing in the pearls, which were silently engulfed by her lips. He lined the edges of her lips with his middle finger and felt a slickness that wasn't water.

As the heat in her body rose, Seshat started furiously pumping her hand over his shaft hot rod. She was inexperienced, but she tried to match her movements with how Blaze had pumped into her cunt the previous time.

Breathing heavily against her warm moist neck, Blaze kissed her on the side of her pretty chin and drew a wet tongue along her jaw line and all the way to her ear. He planted a wet kiss on her small ear and started sucking on her earlobe as he played with the pearls of her g-string.

His finger reached into the crevice of her butt crack and pushed the anal bead deeper. The action popped the pearl string out of her slit.

"Aagh," Seshat let out a pleasure filled groan. Of all the angels, she most clearly enjoyed her tight anus being played with.

Blaze couldn't help repeating the process as Seshat's light groans accompanied the chirping of crickets, and the whistles of cool night air that forced its way through the trees.

Suddenly, Seshat pushed his hand aside, and holding his shoulders, she climbed onto his thighs. The action was a surprise to both, and from her glazed lustful eyes, Blaze could tell that it had been impulsive.

She looked at him with confused eyes, unsure about what to do next. His teasing fingers had made her rush onto him. She could feel his hot member pressed against her stomach and the emptiness in her groin craved for it. But the pearls were blocking the way and her mind was in too much of a lust filled haze to simply push them aside.

So, she looked into his emerald green eyes, which always seemed to have a spark about them, searching for guidance. His gaze simply drew her onto his lips like Blaze onto an angel's breasts.

As soon as their lips met, she fell on him, holding his head between her hands and kissing him with abandon. Though she had to arch her back and lower her head, her heavy breasts still managed to press into his chest as Blaze drew her close, tightly grabbing on to her big bouncy butt cheeks. His fingers dug into her flesh and in between her butt crack, fully feeling her elastic butt as he squeezed and caressed them.

Lost in the rising passion, Seshat pushed her hips firmly into his groin and needily shoved her tongue into his mouth, devouring his lips with hers. Her body surged above him, either pushing against his groin, or her voluptuous ass pushing back into his hands. The cold hard gold of her g-string pressed uncomfortably into his member, but he didn't mind.

He held her tightly and sucked on her succulent tongue and soft fleshy lips, relishing her fig like flavor. Her tongue stiffened in arousal as she pushed it into his mouth and his lips slid over her slick warm organ, trying to grasp it between his lips. But she quickly pulled it back, as his lips instead collapsed on her luscious lips and tasted them instead. She flicked her tongue over his lips and invited him in.

As they kissed, Blaze's fingers traveled down to her anus and holding the chain of her thong, he pulled out the bead that was lodged deep inside her hole.

"Aaagh," Seshat moaned as her eyes flew wide open and her lips parted from his. A string of saliva trailed between them and Blaze immediately dove for her once again stiffened and slightly protruding tongue, while simultaneously pushing the bead back into her butt hole.

Her back arched over him as her breasts and nipples traveled over his chest, as she relished in the sensation of grinding against him while he toyed with her ass. The feeling of her soft breasts running over him making him tremble slightly. He held the chain with two fingers and used his index to deftly push the bead in and out of her ass, as Seshat tried to control herself from grinding her groin too forcefully into his. She realized that the gold could hurt. Her groin rubbed against his cock, as the beads inside her massaged her walls, and her anus stretched as he fucked it with the beads.

"Mmh yes... play with the bead more," she sighed softly but unashamedly.

Suddenly, Blaze pulled on her g-string and the beads inside her slit popped out and slid over her cunt. Seshat shuddered and Blaze felt the warm waters thicken with her release.

Feeling a unique hunger for her, he grasped her butt with his hands and lifted her out of the water. Seshat wrapped her arms around his head in surprise and her soft breasts cushioned into his face as he gently placed her on the bank.

He looked into her eyes with a passionate gaze and slowly went down on her, parting her knees with his hands. He looked into her dark green eyes with a passionate gaze, as she met him with a look of utter want and sultry need. Slowly, painstakingly slowly, he made his way down her body, grazing over her skin that shivered in delight, as he approached her slickly wet womanhood.