The Azra-El Series Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why can't you just write that to the wise one? I am sure she will understand!" Alice responded confidently.

"Because I know what she will ask of me, and I don't want to coerce or cajole Miss Blaze into the Ophanim. If wisdom is what she truly seeks in her life, she will inevitably be drawn to the society. Moreover, I believe any such overt invitations may achieve the opposite results. I believe Miss Blaze is a cautious one, Alice, though she portrays herself otherwise. Regardless, I wish the best for her and want her to find her ideal path by herself. I only wish to give her guidance if she asks for it."

"Then it might be too late for the banner!"

"That is the dilemma."

The two angels fell silent in contemplation.

"Miss Alice, do you think you would be able to go to the meet and keep an eye on Miss Blaze?" Fiora suddenly asked after a few moments. "I want to know how she represents herself at the meeting of delegates. If she gives any indication of prematurely joining the other societies, we may as well try our luck in drawing her towards the Ophanim," she concluded unhappily.

"As you wish, headmistress."

oOoOoOo

ReaderReaderfic: Goddamn! How? I thought I was so subtle with the dogs. I know most of my other readers probably weren't paying attention to our conversation about the otter, but even if they did, I never thought anyone would figure it out. You're a genius mate!

Author's comments: I apologize if I offend the religious or cultural sentiments of anyone. It is not intentional. It is meant to be international. (... )

Q&A

Q. Can we get more of Jie Er?

A. Patience my friends. She is one of the main characters and she isn't going anywhere. Her absence has a reason and is not a convenient excuse to avoid her.

Q. The angels seem quite susceptible to sex. Why haven't they explored the pleasures of skin before Blaze?

A. Just cause'. Stop asking too many questions. But since I am the author, I guess I am obliged to answer.

Firstly, sex is somewhat intuitive and programmed into our genes. The same cannot be said for the angels as they don't need it for reproduction.

Secondly, no one said that no angels have ever explored the world of bodily pleasures. But since it is so unintuitive and there is no internet, it is possible that such means have pleasure have remained private and away from common awareness. Seshat does mention that the eastern countries have a unique type of massage.

Finally, there's something about Mary (Blaze) that arouses the angels and makes them more prone to indulging in sex. Maybe it's just his dick or maybe there's something more.

Q. Did someone really ask you for more Q&A?

A. Nope. I just wanted a good excuse to write em'. But I am sure all of you love this section.

Q. I hear that you're a dragon. Are you a serpentine Asian dragon or a western?

A. Stop being racist. All dragons are simply dragons. Although, I do think the Asian dragons are a bit ludicruous. In fact, I think all the dragons your inferior human brains can imagine are ridiculous. I am too awesome to even imagine. Muhahahahahahahahahaha Haha. *ahem*.

Q. Okay, Lord Dragon. If you're so awesome, tell us the meaning of life?

A. There is none. It's just a meaningless existence that happened by random chance, because of a silly chemical process that began replicating itself somewhere in the depths of the Earth's oceans. Then it took some more millions of years of evolution to create your puny little species. So yeah, there is no meaning to your existence.

Just Kidding. The meaning of life is sex.

Q. Wait, you mean the world wasn't created some 4000 years ago by a white dude in a beard?

A. No. It was a black dude with a white beard...

Just kidding.

It was actually created by mistake. Dragons love messing around with stars and my great great something grandpa was playing around with the sun. However, his old bowels had an accident and let something loose (we usually poop into black holes, but he had no control over this accident). This poop revolved around the sun in an orbit and slowly condensed into the sphere called Earth. The poop had some potent stuff in it (what can I say? He was an adventurous one) and that managed to create life, which in turn evolved into you.

Q. Wait a minute! I read on your profile page that you have a fetish for human women. Does that mean you have a fetish for your ancestor's poop?

A. ... ... FUCK! I seriously need to consider my life choices. Adios amigos, see you in a thousand years. *Flies away to Andromeda galaxy to contemplate*

Q. Wait! Don't go! What about the next chapter?

A. Don't worry. I quantum entangled my left whisker to a super computer. I can post the chapter instantaneously from anywhere in the universe (as long as I finish writing it, obviously).