When Gathered in Her Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat and chatted and I learned a lot about the other Ladies and their husbands. One married couple had ceased having intercourse because, as She put it, She felt it would be cheating on Her lover. "But he is allowed to perform oral sex on them both and masturbate freely whenever the need and his cock arise."

That boi is joey the chef.

I looked up at Cindy upon hearing that. She saw my look of concern and imperceptibly shook her head no, reassuring me that I would not suffer the same fate.

Someone suggested we put on some music and one Woman's lover produced a mixed CD. "It's all slow music," he said handing the CD to nate.

He was right. The music was soft and smooth and the Women wanted to dance. They joined their guests on the floor and moved together as one. It was clear to all us husbands that they've danced together many times before this evening.

"Let's have the bois dance too," someone suggested. Her suggestion was loudly accepted by the other wives and their escorts.

nate came over to me and reached down his hand. "May I have this dance,?" he asked smiling.

I sighed, my reluctance apparent, and took his proffered hand. We danced with nate leading. Our cocks grew hard and we parted a bit to allow them to stand up. Then nate put both hands on my bottom and our "swords crossed", so to speak as he moved me about the room. I can say with complete enthusiasm that nate is an accomplished dancer.

When the music stopped for a change in recording, nate turned to his Wife and mine asking if we could be excused. "Please ma'am may I spend some alone time with johnnie."

"More alone time,?" his Wife smiled as she waved him good night. "Go on. You have my blessing to do whatever it is you naked bois do together."

"Have fun johnnie," Cin said. "See you in the morning. Please bring us coffee at 9. The automatic lock on the door releases at 7 so you'll have plenty of time."

"You bois enjoy yourselves," Jeff called out as we left.

"Thank you sir," I said blushing. He knew what was going to happen.

There were only two double bed mattresses on the floor. It had been decided that we'd sleep two to a mattress already.

"The cameras are everywhere," nate said pointing them out. "You don't want to disappoint Her johnnie."

We knelt on our mattress and held each other, kissing as we did outside in the woods. Our hands roamed over each other's body and we lay down still kissing.

nate told me he owed me and moved his face down my body, nibbling on my nipples and for tonguing my belly button. Then he took my cock in his mouth and began a slow and wet blow job.

I have to confess that I didn't really enjoy having nate suck me. I found more pleasure when I was on my knees sucking him for some reason. Still, I'd been erect for most of the day and needed to release the pressure.

He knew when I was close and he'd stop for a few minutes to allow me to regain control. Finally he asked me to put my pillow under my hips.

When I'd done that he raised up and crawled up until he was above me, face to face. "Take my cock johnnie and put it in your bottom."

"I'm scared nate," I pleaded. "Be gentle with me please."

He was gentle entering me slowly, stopping to let me catch my breath and for the pain to subside a bit.

Inch by painful inch he pushed until I felt his balls on my buttocks. "I'm there baby boy. I'm fully in you. How does it feel now?"

"Oh nate, it feels like nothing I've ever experienced. I feel so filled, so full. It doesn't hurt now."

He began a slow fucking as we kissed. Our tongues danced a wicked waltz as his tempo built. I pulled my mouth off of his and turned my head from side to side. I grabbed his ass and pulled him tight into me, then released him to withdraw. Then pulled him back in. "Oh God nate, fuck me. Fuck me so good nate. I can't believe how good it feels."

My legs wrapped around his torso as I began to hump my ass back at my lover. I was in heaven and my cum spurted from my dick in the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced.

Our eyes met and I took his face i my hands and raised my face to his and kissed him hard. "Thank you for being so gentle with me," I said as tears ran down my cheeks. "You've been so wonderful, nate."

He worked me around until I was on my side. "I like to feel my balls rub against the thigh," he said as he continued to teach me the joy of man love. "Maybe we can get our wives to schedule more play dates for just us two johnnie. What do you think?"

"I think I'd love that nate. I'm sure Cin wouldn't mind seeing you and I together like we are now."

I felt him speed up his fucking, then arch his back. nate was filling my bottom with his seed. "Oh my God johnnie. You're so tight and so very sweet. I wish I could put a baby in you."

He collapsed on top of me after he got his balls drained.

We fell asleep with nate spooning me. I will admit that I did enjoy the feel of his cock pressing between my buttocks and his arm over my shoulder.

I had not only submitted to my wife's will, I had conquered my fear of being with a man. Better still, I had enjoyed it immensely.

The next day was much the same. I served Cindy and Jeff in bed and Cin had me sit with them for a while. This was a first for me to be in the bedroom with them other than to serve and leave.

"God johnnie, Jeff fucked me until I begged for him to stop."

"That's nice ma'am," I said my mind wondering what nate was doing.

"Be a dear and gather up our clothes. We were in such a hurry last night that we scattered them around the room in our haste to fuck."

"That's nice ma'am. I completely understand." And I did. The thought came to me that had we been dressed, nate and I would have tossed our clothes off too.

"johnnie, please wash my undergarments in the sink before I dismiss you to go play with your little friends. You know how I hate to pack soiled panties and Jeff had me wet for most of the day yesterday."

Although now dry, I could still small the sweet aroma of my wife's excitement as I carried her panties to the en suite and washed them for her.

"Now run along and play nice," she smiled sending me away.

Sunday was spent much like the day before. Naked bois splashed and played together in the lake then paired off. Once again nate led me to our private place in the woods. I declined when he asked if we could 69. "I'd rather just suck you nate. Please let me do that for you."

nate seemed over joyed that I would once again service him without needing anything from him except his pleasure.

After I milked his third load of the weekend we exchanged phone numbers and he said he'd text me Monday. "Promise,?" I asked tentatively.

"Cross my heart," he smiled before we hugged and kissed our good byes.

The Ladies had decided that we'd all leave after lunch and we bois, under chef joey's supervision prepared a brunch of Quiche Lorraine, mixed fresh fruit, coffee and champagne with orange juice should they want a mimosa.

Our Ladies and their men left us to clean up after they'd finished. I felt sad knowing the weekend was over and we all hugged one another. I was already looking forward to seeing my new friend again soon.

I could tell Cin had been fucked into submission. She let me drive for a change and dozed on the trip home.

Back at home and in the nude, I asked if She wanted anything from me. "Yes I do johnnie. I want you to tell me all about the alone times you spent with your little friend nate."

Sitting at Her feet I gushed on and on about nate and how gentle he had been with me and how much I enjoyed taking him in my mouth.

"And how did you feel when he sucked you off?"

"I didn't let him do that."

"Pray tell, why not?"

"It's hard for me to understand much less explain it my love. I got more pleasure when pleasing him than when he sucked me."

"My sweet baby boi. You've always been a giver johnnie. Tell me, do you feel bad about enjoying his cock?"

"No ma'am. Thank you for gifting me that experience. How did you know I'd go through with it and like it?"

Cin thought about Her response for a minute, "johnnie, you find yourself most content when submitting to others. I knew once you had a cock in your mouth or bottom, that you'd do your level best to please its owner. I didn't think about your preferring to be the catcher rather than the receiver but now that you've told me I get it."

The next day, as promised nate texted me and suggested we meet for lunch. I asked where and he sent me his work address and said I should pick him up at 12:15.

I drove to the address provided and saw him waiting for me. My heart was pounding as he entered my Porsche and we hugged and kissed as though we hadn't seen each other in years.

"I missed you nate," I said my head on his shoulder.

"I missed you too baby. You are my baby boi aren't you johnnie?"

I looked up into his eyes, his beautiful brown eyes, "Yes Nathaniel, I want to be your baby," I said omitting the boi part and opening his fly.

"Thank God for tinted windows, huh?"

I didn't answer him. I took his cock deep in my throat and held his balls through his trousers.

I loved his scent, his taste, and found myself falling for him. I wanted to give myself to him, to be there for him, to pleasure him. And suddenly I was confused. There I was married to the most wonderful woman in the world and I was completely captivated by this handsome man.

My left arm circled his waist as I deep throated my Nathaniel.

I felt him caressing my head and encouraging me. "Suck that cock baby. Suck your man johnnie."

I made the blow job last until it was time for us to go back to our respective offices. I thoroughly enjoyed sucking my man's cock and was erect myself when we parted.

Cindy was already home when I arrived. "I thought these were for me but they're not johnnie. They're for you."

I opened the flower box and saw a dozen red roses. The note said, "Thank you baby." It was signed Nathaniel.

"Well now, it seems you have an admirer johnnie. What did you do to deserve roses?"

I couldn't lie to my wife. It wasn't in me to fib to Her. "We met for lunch and I sucked him again," I admitted my head down.

"Without my permission? You went out on me without permission? What were you thinking johnnie?"

"Um, well, he texted me and asked me to meet him for lunch. I was so happy to see him again that a hug and kiss turned into much more."

She came to me and lifted my face to meet her eyes. "Do you love him?"

"I don't know. I don't think so. But he asked if I was his baby boi and I said yes. I can't help it Cin. I don't know what's wrong with me."

"My wife took pity on me for my transgression. "I know what it is johnnie," she said softly. "nate took your virginity. We girls always have feelings for the first man who took us and fucked the girl out of us and woman into us. You have a crush on nate sweet baby and it's only natural."

I thought about that. Maybe she was right. I knew I was certainly thankful for the gentle way he fucked me.

"You know I can't let you go for having sex without permission baby. I think we'll wait until this Friday when Jeff is here to have him remind you of your responsibilities to me."

"Yes ma'am," I said resigned to my fate. Still, I was glad to have had lunch with nate and figured the punishment would be worth the pain and humiliation.

nate and I met for lunch each day and I didn't mention it to Cindy. I hated to go behind her back but I was smitten with my friend.

I suggested to nate that we rent a studio apartment somewhere half way between our places of business. He readily agreed and before the week was out, we had our own love nest. A furnished one room flat with a bathroom and kitchenette. It was perfect for what we intended to use it for.

Friday evening rolled around and as soon as I got home Cin had me strip. "Shall I make dinner,?" I asked.

"He's not coming here to eat sweet boi. Jeff's coming here to fuck. Order us a pizza for delivery."

Jeff was expected at 8 but arrived nearly 20 minutes early. Cin was not quite done preparing herself for him and had me entertain him while she finished dressing for him.

After I got Jeff the drink he asked for he motioned for me to come to him. "Sit down johnnie. Let's talk."

"Yes sir," I said sitting on the floor at his feet.

"Cindy tells me that you're to be reminded of your responsibilities this evening."

The expression on his face was sad. "Yes sir. That's correct."

"You understand that she has suggested I administer that reminder, don't you?"

"I do sir. I understand I fucked up and I will avail myself to the penalty I've incurred."

"Very good and very well johnnie. I appreciate your attitude. That makes it easy for me to mete out the spanking you have earned with your indiscretion."

"johnnie, please bring me a glass of Chardonnay," my wife asked as she joined us.

"Yes ma'am," I said rising and going into the kitchen.

Returning to the couple Cindy asked, "I understand you two have had the discussion about Monday's indiscretion and your comeuppance?"

"Yes ma'am. We have and I know that Jeff will see to my punishment."

"Well then?," she said raising her eyes to let me know she was growing impatient.

Jeff moved forward in his chair affording me his lap. I lay across it and waited.

"You have disrespected my woman and disappointed me johnnie. You brought this on yourself."

Then Jeff rained open handed blows on my bottom until I cried real tears and begged for forgiveness.

My cock was rock hard when Jeff allowed me to remove myself from his lap. I knew he was well built for 55 but found a new respect for the power he has with which he punished me.

"I think you need to thank him appropriately johnnie."

They had discussed this when I was not around. I looked at Jeff who was pulling his trousers down and taking his shirt off. He looked at me with a stern expression and pointed to the spot on the floor between his knees.

He was kind enough to raise his ass to let me pull his boxers off. His cock was very nice. Big around as a silver dollar. His pubic hair was neatly trimmed and I could see some grey hairs beginning to appear.

"May I thank you sir?"

"Please do johnnie."

I lifted the still soft cock and kissed the head while keeping eye contact with Jeff. He smiled as I licked the head and shaft. Feeling him get hard I remembered that nate said I should always pay respect to a man's balls.

I heard Cin gasp as I planted my face in his crotch and lapped at his large ball sack. "My hubby is finally a cock sucker," she said with pride.

"And a very good one too. You must send Darlene a thank you note, Cindy for having nate train your boi. johnnie seems very accomplished."

"I was going to wait until some other time for him to finish you Jeff but I think I'd like to see you fuck your first load of the night into his mouth."

Listening to them discuss me sucking Jeff and eating his sperm fueled my efforts. My head was bobbing quickly and I was able to take the entire manhood in my throat without gagging. That brought praise from Jeff.

"johnnie is better at deep throating me than you are my dear. I must say he is an excellent cock sucker."

Taking a breather and to rest my tired jaws, I licked his stomach and moved upwards to his nipples. I kissed and bit down gently which excited Jeff. He pushed my face to his cock and told me to finish him. "Get back on my cock johnnie. I'm going to reward you with my sperm you wonderful cock sucker."

His hips began to hump at my face with a rhythm that matched my own. I grabbed his ass with both hands and docilely let him fuck my mouth. I'd never felt more submissive and so near to my own climax without touching myself as I did at that moment. I thought then and still do that it was the idea of my wife sitting near me as I sucked off her lover that made me rethink the whole cuckolding thing.

"Tonight is more about you johnnie than Jeff and I fucking. We've had sex many times but never have we included you."

"Tonight is about taking you deeper into your submission to me, to us. It's about bringing Jeff firmly into your life. You need to recognize Jeff as the man of the house when he's here. It will become easier for you after you've submitted to him a few times. From this moment on he has my permission to correct any deficiencies he may see in you, real or perceived. As I am your Mistress, Jeff will be your Master."

"Yes ma'am," I said already figuring this was coming. "Mr. Jeff, sir, I promise you in front of my wife that I will respect you as my Master and man of the house. I will accept your guidance and direction without complaint or question. I am your obedient servant."

"Thank you johnnie. Your attitude says much about you. I can see that you are a tender spirit. Gentle and respectful. I hope you appreciate the effort I expended to punish you this evening. I hope you understand that, although I do not relish meting out corrective discipline, I will not hesitate to dispense with additional spankings as required."

"Yes sir. I understand."

"Now go to your wife johnnie. Stand behind her and face your Master."

I rose and went to Cindy. Standing behind her, Mr. Jeff instructed me to prepare her for him to fuck. "Remove her blouse lad."

I reached around, still looking at Master and unbuttoned Cin's silk blouse. I pulled it open and out of the waistband of her skirt.

"Very nice johnnie. She's a beautiful woman. You're very fortunate to have her as your wife."

"Thank you sir."

"Please remove her skirt for me johnnie."

I unfastened the clasp at the back of her skirt and pulled down the zipper. Kneeling, I slid the garment down her legs.

Cindy lifted each foot so I could have her completely free of the material now pooled at her feet.

She stood before Mr. Jeff in sheer black bikini panties, black garter belt, black hose, and high heels.

I looked to Master for instruction. He nursed his drink while looking my wife over. "Very nice Cindy. Very sexy. Tell johnnie. Did you wear those panties and hose for him?"

"I wore them for you Jeff. Always for you."

"Why not wear them for johnnie?"

"Because,.." Cindy began when Jeff interrupted her.

"Look at johnnie. Look at your husband and tell him why you wore them for me and not him."

Cindy turned to me and with a sly smile and her hand tugging at my very hard dick said, "I dress sexy for Jeff, johnnie. I wear nice lingerie for my man, the real man of the house. Do you know why?"

"No ma'am."

"Because he fucks me so much better than you. Oh yes sweet heart. You have a nice cock but you have never fucked me with it. You make love to me and I like that. I do like it johnnie, but I need to be fucked too. Really used and fucked by a real man who can control me. Break my will and make me his slut."

God damn it but I was about to cum. As a submissive husband to be told that my wife dresses for the real man who fucks her so much better than I ever had nearly pushed me to the breaking point. I've never been so humiliated and turned on in my life. Cin was lighting a fire in my submissive brain that ignited lust throughout my body.

I was shaking with an adrenalin rush when Mr. Jeff spoke. "Okay cock sucker, remove her bra."

I stood behind her once again and unfastened my wife's bra and let it fall to the floor.

"Cup her tits for me. Hold them out. Good. Now pinch the bitch's nipples."

Mr. Jeff was now taking control of my wife. I could feel her quiver at his words and name calling.

"Good boi johnnie. You see cunt? I was right, wasn't I? A severe spanking and letting him become my cock sucker has made johnnie a very compliant cuckold."

"Yes Jeff. You were right. You're always right. Please Jeff. I need to be fucked. I need you to fuck me right now."