When Gathered in Her Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you see your wife begging me johnnie? Listen as my married slut begs me to fuck her."

"Please," Cin moaned.

"Please what bitch?"

"Please fuck me. Fuck your bitch baby, please."

"You want me to fuck you in front of your husband? You want him to see me make you my slut? Is that what you want?"

"Oh God yes. Please," she shuddered.

"I guess you've earned it. johnnie, take your slut wife to the bedroom. Remove her panties and kiss her cunt. Get it wet. Then I want you to return here and lead me into your bedroom where I'm going to fuck my slut on your marital bed while you watch."

I took Cin by the hand and led her into our bedroom. She used her other hand to slip her panties half way off. "Hurry johnnie. I need to be fucked hard so fucking bad right now. I got so hot watching you suck my lover's cock. I need him in me so bad."

My wife lay back and I quickly kissed and moistened her cunt, then returned to fetch Mr. Jeff.

"Sir, if it pleases you, my wife is ready for you to fuck in our bed."

"Come to me cock sucker. Take hold of my cock. Yeah. That's right. Now lead me to my slut so she can see her husband bringing her the cock that gives her so much pleasure."

I was so fucking turned on I wanted to drop right there and suck it for him. Instead I did as I was instructed and took him in hand and led him to my wife.

"Do you see this Cindy? Your husband is bringing you the cock you love so much. Thank him bitch. Tell your cuckold thanks for bringing you a real man."

"Thank you, johnnie," Cin whimpered. Her need to be fucked was pouring from her.

Mr. Jeff crawled onto the bed and mounted my wife. Taking what he wanted, he plunged deep in her pussy with a single thrust.

I watched in wonder how they fucked. There was no love making involved. It was pure, raw, unemotional sex. Jeff man-handled Cindy as though she was a toy. I'd never been so rough. I never dared to spank her while fucking her doggie-style either.

He reached under her and slapped her hanging breasts. Then pulled her nipples making my wife groan in ecstasy.

I heard noises coming from my her I have never heard before. Jeff had her moaning and groaning, grunting, slobbering, and blathering. Mr. Jeff had Cindy speaking in tongues. She actually had an orgasm when he was spanking her again. Sweat covered both of their bodies as they fucked like wild animals.

When at last Jeff announced his pending orgasm, Cin was nearly out of her mind having cum almost continually throughout their fuck.

I saw his balls tighten and his ass clench as he pumped his load into my wife's welcoming pussy.

The couple lay together in the after-glow, both breathing hard.

I looked on in silence allowing the couple to regain their composure and still in awe of the fucking I'd witnessed. I now understood why my wife would turn to another to have her needs met. It was not in me to use her, to spank her bottom and slap her breasts. No matter how desperately She needed that from me, I'd never be able to bring myself to abuse her body like that.

"I think it's time for johnnie to tend to his most important duties," Jeff suggested.

"I think so too," my wife smiled and beckoned me to her. Jeff rolled off of her and Cin motioned me to her pussy.

She parted her legs and I saw her pussy looking absolutely ravaged. Red and puffy, it looked very used.

Sperm oozed from between her red and swollen labia.

I knew what was expected and went to the task of cleaning Jeff's sperm from her. My lapping and sucking weren't doing the job for her so she rolled me over and sat on my face. "Get it all johnnie. Eat all of the gift Jeff left for you."

She ground her pussy in my face and pushed, filling my mouth. I swallowed it all, my hard dick standing tall as I debased myself cleaning my wife's lover's cum from her used body.

When Cindy was satisfied, she pointed to Jeff. "Clean my lover johnnie. The final step in you becoming my cuckold husband is me watching you clean his wonderful cock."

Jeff had moved to where he was seated on the edge of the bed. His words stung me when he stated, "All cock suckers should be on their knees."

I knelt, feeling more humiliated than ever and Jeff admonished me when I reached for my own dick. "Cock suckers need to concentrate on the cock in their mouths johnnie."

Then as I licked and sucked he said to Cindy, "I may have to put this cock sucker in chastity."

My wife laughed, "Whatever you think best for him dear."

They fucked two more times that night and each time I cleaned the pair after each session.

Saturday morning I made the couple eggs Benedict and toast with juice and coffee.

They had requested I serve them in bed which I was more than happy to do. I knew that the workout Mr. Jeff had fucking my wife half the night had worn him out. The sleep he got did little to revive him.

While they ate, I thought of nate and how I missed him. Yes, last night was great. Fucking great! I loved watching the couple and loved my submissive role. But I'm not a violent nor aggressive person. I longed for the tenderness I got when I was with my Nathaniel.

Cindy called for me, breaking me away from my reverie. "johnnie, Jeff requires two final acts of you to demonstrate your acceptance and recognition his being the man of this house and of his superiority over you. Lay your head down on his stomach. Yes, right there and look at his cock. That's the cock that your wife needs johnnie. The cock I need to fulfill me as a woman. The cock of a real man."

"Now masturbate him. No mouth, nothing else, just your hand. Just jack Jeff off and have him cum on your face.

Mr. Jeff was lying back, his hands clasped behind his head. There was a smugness about him this morning that stirred the sub in me. I masturbated my Master slowly, enjoying the feel of his cock.

"That's right johnnie," he said. "Get to know my cock. That's the cock that's going to rule your lives. Yours and my bitch here."

I moved closer and actually saw the slit open as his cock spit it's offering on me. Mr. Jeff completely painted my face with his spunk as my wife watched and chuckled. Even after all the fucking they did last night, he had plenty of cum left over.

"Leave my seed on your face lad. Now lick the tip of my cock to get the last of my gift to you. Ordinarily I would have taken you to the bath tub and marked you with my urine. But that might be a little over the top for a gentle lad such as you."

I'd been wanting to do that and was grateful for the opportunity. "Thank you sir," I said feeling his sperm run down the side of my face as I licked the head of his cock.

"Now kneel between my legs cock sucker. Jack your dick and make sure to cum on my cock and balls. This act is to hammer home to you that my cock, the cock of your Mater is the object of your desire just as it is your wife's. After you've finished, you may lick your worthless spending from your Master. I may require this act of worship from you whenever I think you need reminding of your place. Now hurry the fuck up and get it done. I've got things to do today."

It was two weeks after my initial cuckolding and I was excited this early afternoon. Mr. Jeff had taken Cindy away on a little trip and would be gone for two days. They were joined by Darlene, nate's wife and her real man. I was going to meet my Nathaniel at our apartment after I'd finished the chores and tasks Mr. Jeff left for me.

I pulled on some khakis over my naked bottom and pulled a polo shirt over my head. and hurried off.

Arriving at our love nest I saw a package on the counter. It was beautifully wrapped in pink paper covered in a floral pattern. The ribbon was pink too but darker and contrasted nicely with the paper.

There was a card on it and I opened it. It read, "To my baby johnnie. I hope you love it as much as I will love seeing you in it".

I ripped open the package and pulled out a lacy white cotton nightie. Just the top, there was no bottom.

My heart raced. This was the tenderness I missed when serving Cindy and Mr. Jeff. I held my present to me and saw that it reached just above my bottom, exposing my most vulnerable parts to my Nathaniel.

I was wearing my present when my Nathaniel arrived. He took me in his arms and picked me up. Holding me close, we kissed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and told him I missed him so very much.

"You like your present?

"I love it Nathaniel. It fits me so well."

"How much did you miss me baby?"

"Put me down you brute and let me show you."

My Nathaniel placed me gently on my knees. I wasted no time opening his trousers and helping him out of them. Like me, my Nathaniel wasn't wearing underwear either. We bois committed to CFnm are used to going commando.

I looked up as he pulled his shirt off, "I missed you this much," I said gobbling his cock.

My Nathaniel had me knee-walk with his delicious cock in my mouth as he went to sit down on one of our two kitchenette chairs.

"You look so cute in your nightie johnnie."

"Mmmmm," I hummed and smiled around his cock.

Pulling me off his cock my Nathaniel said we'd have time for that later. "Such an eager cock sucker baby."

"Only for your cock Nathaniel. Only for you."

I stayed on my knees as Nathaniel asked me how my night went with Mr. Jeff so many days ago.

Between laps on his cock I described all the sexy, nasty things they made me say and do.

My boner was evidence to my Nathaniel that I had enjoyed everything that had occurred when I related the events of my cuckolding.

"Very hot," he smiled. "Mr. Jeff sounds like a serious Master."

"He is Nathaniel. He almost blistered my bottom after I confessed to being with you. Cindy has left my punishment up to him on a permanent basis."

"Would you want me to train you like that baby?"

Tears welled up in my eyes. "No Nathaniel. All that night and until you walked in the door just now, all I thought about was you. They gentle way you treat me. How caring you are of my feelings. I missed that. I really did miss you."

My Nathaniel leaned forward and kissed me softly on my lips. "I missed my baby too. I missed how nice you suck me. I missed taking you and making you my baby girl."

We moved to the bad and lay together. "Something else I missed about my girl johnnie. You always blow me and expect nothing in return. You allow me to fuck you and are grateful for me cumming in you. Never asking, never demanding anything from me. Why is that?"

"I think it was because of how you treated me the first time you had me suck your beautiful cock. You treated me so gently, so tenderly, I felt wanted and special. If all you ever do is treat me that way, that's all I'll ever want from you, my dear Nathaniel."

"And you don't mind me calling you my girl johnnie?"

I hugged him tight. "If that's what you want from me Nathaniel, I'll be your girl."

"What if I wanted you to dress for me baby? Would you do that?"

"Dress how Nathaniel?"

"Like you're my girl johnnie. I would love to see you in sexy lingerie, you know, stockings, pretty panties, make-up. Things like that. Could you do that for me baby? Could you really be my girl?"

I looked up at him and could see the sincerity in his eyes. "If you want Nathaniel, I'll be your girl, your woman. Yes. I'll do my best to please you darling Nathaniel but on one condition."

"What's that baby?"

"I'll be your girl if...," I let it hang for a few seconds seeing how impatient he got waiting to hear the rest. "I'll be your girl only if you'll be my man."

We lay together, content to be in each other's arms.

"What if you need more from me baby? What if I want to spank your sexy bottom for you getting all whiney and bitchy on me? How do you feel about that?"

"I'd like that Nathaniel, very much. I expect my man to punish me when I've misbehaved."

I lay my head on his chest and licked his nipples. His hand went to my butt and I snuggled close enjoying his caresses.

We made love that evening. Sweet tender love. Nathaniel held me and whispered how pretty he wanted me to be for him. My legs squeezed his waist as we kissed and humped. He did have a way of making me feel like a woman. And I knew I could do that for him.

We showered, dressed and walked around town. He knew of a gay bar and we went in and danced slow together, this time with clothes on.

It was getting late and we were a bit tipsy when we headed back to our love nest. On a busy corner, under a street lamp, my Nathaniel turned my face to his and said in a quiet and sincere voice, "I love you my darling sweet johnnie."

"Oh my dear Nathaniel. I love you too. But what are we going to do about Cindy and Darlene?"

"Tell me, where are they now?"

His point was made. Cindy was out with Master Jeff and Darlene was away with Mr. Jessie.

We walked hand in hand back to our little studio. It was now truly our love nest.

I sucked my man, happy for him to use my mouth to off his load. Tired, we spooned and fell asleep. "Only one more day," I thought as I drifted off.

I made my man breakfast the next morning, using the spartan food we had. "Be back soon sweet heart," I smiled at him as I left.

I'd seen a shop that sold lingerie when we were walking. I meant to surprise my Nathaniel by purchasing something I hoped he'd find sexy.

When I got back to our little haven my Nathaniel was reading the paper at the table. "I'll just be a minute," I said closing the bathroom door.

I applied the red lipstick I bought and pulled on the light blue semi-transparent panties I purchased.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the door and stepped into the room.

"God damn baby. You look super sexy and beautiful."

I turned so my Nathaniel could see my bottom in my new panties. "You like them then?"

He retrieved my nightie and asked me to put it back on.

"You are so going to be fucked baby girl. But first, I would love to see those pretty red lips wrapped around my cock."

I was on my knees before my man giving him a loving blow job when he spoke of things to come. "Let your hair grow baby girl. The hair on your head I mean. Oh yeah baby, that's nice. Suck your man baby doll. Show me how much you love my cock."

"Anything else I can do for you daddy," I asked smiling up at him.

"Oooh, daddy. I like that baby. I'll be your daddy. And yes, there are a lot of things I want to do to and with you."

"Um Hmmm," I hummed around his cock.

"You're so sweet and gentle baby, I hope this won't hurt your feelings but it's time we face it together. I'm going to bring out the sissy my girl has in her. You'll keep your job of course, and you'll dress as you always have. But at home and when we go out as a couple, I want my girl to be as feminine as she can be. Can you do that for daddy?"

In reply I plunged my face down taking his cock all the way in my throat. I kept it there, breathing through my nose and swallowing to pull on his cock until he pumped my tummy full of his love juice.

Later I asked my Nathaniel why he would want me to be a sissy. He explained it perfectly. I'd always been a gentle sort. Always giving to my man and never worrying whether I got something in return. "That's the very essence of a sissy baby."

Back at home, Cindy and Master Jeff got in 20 minutes after I did. The four of them had a great weekend but were glad it ended. Mater dropped Cindy off promising to return later that evening. My wife seemed tired but not too tired to complain. "The service wasn't up to your standards johnnie. You've spoiled us."

"Honey, when your Master gets here tonight, I would very much appreciate you giving him your house key."

"My house key? How will I get in? You know the door locks automatically behind us when we go out and you always need a key to enter."

"I didn't forget johnnie and I'm in no mood for your sass. You'll knock. Is that so hard to understand?"

"Say what? I have to knock to get into my own house?"

"Darling. My sweet subbie hubby. You'll knock because that's what your Master and I have decided. We may be involved," she giggled, "and will appreciate some privacy."

I honored their request for privacy. I also kept seeing my Nathaniel. Several weeks passed with me sneaking off to visit with my man.

I had increased my feminine wardrobe to include the stockings Nathaniel mentioned he would like. Some very sheer robes and panties filled my closet and drawers at our love nest.

My hair was growing but Cindy seemed not to notice. She seemed distant from me even when we were alone together. Soon our lovemaking ceased. She excused her lack of interest by saying that Master Jeff made her sore down there. She did insist I give her oral pleasure though and left me to my own devices where my own sexual relief was concerned.

More and more they left me out of their fuck sessions as if I was no longer their cuckold.

"She's pushing me away Nathaniel," I whined over lunch. "She ignores me except when she wants Master Jeff to punish me."

"Has it gotten really that bad baby? You aren't imagining things are you my sweet sissy?"

A tear rolled down my cheek. "No. I'm not imagining anything. I'm afraid my marriage is headed for a sad ending."

"That's not a bad thing is it sweet heart,? Nathaniel asked trying to console me.

"How can it not be?"

"Because if it does end, you and I can be together, I mean if you want."

"Oh I do, I do want to be with you so much Nathaniel," I gushed. He had indeed cheered me up.

The final straw came, not because I had to knock and wait, sometimes for an hour or more. Not because Master Jeff was seemingly always finding deficiencies in my actions or attitude and was punishing me more frequently. (I still enjoyed a nice fanny warming) It wasn't the numerous guests he would invite despite my nakedness.

There were two events that ended my marriage to Cindy. One evening after I arrived home and took my clothes off in the foyer as required, I went to carry them to the bedroom. "Not there johnnie. Please take your things to the guest bedroom where I've already laid out your other things from the master bedroom on the spare bed."

That was Master Jeff telling me I no longer had the privilege of sleeping with my wife even when he was not present. I was sullen and he noticed. The subsequent spanking humored Cindy and he but left me resentful.

Then my wife, my own wife no longer permitted me to see her naked. She blamed Master but I had my doubts. Even though I was rarely summoned for clean up duty which I still enjoyed, the lights had to be off and she covered herself with a throw so there was no chance I'd see, "Jeff's woman" as she explained. "I don't want you to get any ideas nor he to think I'm cheating on him."

Master Jeff drove home the fact that I was now a third wheel when he told me I was not to speak to my wife unless she asked me a question. "She's my woman and it's not your place to pester her with your constant whining. You understand that cock sucker?"

That was when I'd had enough.

"Fuck you both I shouted and made to flee my home. Jeff made the mistake of trying to stop me. He grabbed my arm and just as he began to threaten me with a severe spanking, I decked him. Maybe it was luck but I caught him flush on his chin and he went down like a sack of potatoes. I reached in his pocket and took back my key. "Bitch, I'll be back tomorrow for my things."

I texted my Nathaniel and he called right away. He could tell I was upset and rushed over to be with me.

"I guess we're in the same boat johnnie. Apparently Cin called Darlene and told her you beat up Jeff. When I told her I was coming to you she gave me an alternative. She said I could either stay home with her or leave and don't come back. And guess what baby girl, here I am."

As they say, when one door closes, another opens.