All Comments on 'When Hate Turns to Love'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
walt555walt5553 months ago

I liked it, nice change from all the blackmail and "huge cock brother" or crazy dirty sister stories. ( which I still love lol)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Chris, you are beyond wonderful. Thank you for giving me my best incest story. Ever. Thank you so much, Chris. Lots of love.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you, Chris. You cannot even imagine the host of beautiful emotions these two simple words -- "thank you" -- are trying to capture here. I wish I could have explained it to you in a more articulate way. But let it be known that this story has made me feel things which I was dying to feel for years.

Red_22bRed_22b3 months ago

Loved the build up. A good story!

shadrachtshadracht3 months ago

While a good story, it feels like it's lacking some details and emotion to make it stronger. The mmc has some small amounts, like when he thinks she's holding his hand, but it never amounts to anything.

.

There's no description of sensations, emotions, feelings while they are having sex. If anything, you pull us out of it with the fourth wall break about it not lasting long. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice premise.

Good back up story.

Good buildup to the sex.

But certainly when they actually fucked, before cock entered pussy there could have been a lot more touching/feeling/admiring each other's body parts. With dialog about what was happening. And how it felt. And what else might feel good.

Pussy eating needed many more details, and needed to slow down.

Not any blowjob at all? Not much of a handjob either. Nothing with his balls. Nothing with her ass.

Four stars -- being generous.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written and unusually interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not very original and not written that well. I don't see them getting together from what was written.

MaxOgdenMaxOgden3 months ago

Was waiting for Mom and friend to return unexpectedly to find the siblings screwing. After the shock wore off, mom and friend (both secretly bi) couldn't deny how horny it had made them to witness the incestuous coupling and decided that they wanted in on it.

But that aside, it wasn't a bad story. Too much fighting, not enough fucking for my taste.

3.5 stars from me, and looking for a continuation.

LITTLEbill862LITTLEbill8623 months ago

i loved the story & was happy that the two of you figured a way to stay together so that you could fuck whehever you wanted to. that way you both could be happy. I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT STORY.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now3 months ago

Excellent-a-mundo!

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

Needs some affection, or any emotion besides anger. Couldn't see them living together.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not bad but not real good not enough details not enough fucking pussy licking or cock sucking and the last chapter was a waste of time. They didn't even initiate the new apartment this story left a lot to be desired. Your writing isn't bad just lacking a lot of details.

GeTeeGeTeeabout 2 months ago

I liked it. I think different people like different things from stories here and I enjoy the story to have enough substance to make the characters and any changes they go through to feel believable, which this story did. I don't mind it being heavier on the story aspect opposed to the sex aspect. Erotica is more than just the sex scenes and you did a nice balance here I felt.

Grammar and writing were nicely done, a few things caught me off guard until I realized it was (or at least appears to be) British English.

Overall very nice, rated 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.