All Comments on 'When His Muscles Grow'

by crayrei

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
texastanktexastankabout 5 years ago
Craters delivers again!

I love every single one of the stories you post and this is no exception. What a great, muscle filled start to my morning! WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That's what I'm talking bout

Stand by your man bud!

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 5 years ago
Muscle-bull sex

Another totally fascinating story by my favourite author. It shows that bodybuilders are a special species of man, studs who can't hide their massive physiques no matter what they wear, men who love to show their muscles and get worshipped. Many of them are not only muscle-bound, but also sex maniacs. How arousing to see such a muscle-bull bottom for you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story, writing and eroticism!

Nothing quite as sexy as a well developed muscular ass on a hot body builder. Had a great friend with such a physique and can hardly express the pleasure of penetrating that beautiful bum. Just heavenly! He could squeeze my cock to orgasm in minutes if I allowed it, but some well administered slaps to that set of gorgeous glutes would serve to slow him down! Beautiful man whom I really miss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

aren't big thick cocks the best.. especially when they blow multiple big loads...

one11one11over 3 years ago
Great Story

Awesome story great build up and the muscle is always hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous