When Lewis Came Back to Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting fucked in my house, in my marital bedroom, on *my* *MARITAL* bed!! Lewis was fucking me hard on my marital bed. So hot!!

Lewis was taking his ownership of me sexually to a new level now--and including my husband!

Stuart was in the room and watching. Lewis had texted me earlier, "Shelly, make sure your cucky is home tonight. He needs to get deeper into his new role in life.... Your cucky needs to watch and be a part of things. You just keep him home. I'll handle the rest."

Lewis liked it when I kept it brief, so I just replied with a thumbs-up and a heart.

Just an hour later, and Stuart was sitting in a chair to the side of the bed watching Lewis fuck me--as Lewis had commanded. Also as commanded, Stuart was fully clothed as he watched us.

Meanwhile, my 6'3" gorgeous black hunk lover pounded his enormous pole into my drenched pussy again and again and again.

I was on my back getting the daylights fucked out of me by my black stud missionary style.

God, I loved getting fucked by Lewis!! I felt so incredibly alive and feminine with his giant cock balls deep in me, as I French-kissed him. My mouth was wide open for Lewis' tongue, and I wrapped my arms and legs around his muscled body as far as I could!

I broke the French kiss to nibble and tongue Lewis' ear--the way that I knew Stuart would notice and envy.

Both men loved me making out with an ear. Now, Lewis alone would receive my "ear attention."

Of course, I picked the side of Lewis' head that Stuart would see for me to make out with.

As I nibbled, sucked, and licked Lewis' ear, I heard Stuart groan in the background. It seemed a mixture of jealousy, excitement, and frustration. "Good!" I thought. "My cucky is learning who my alpha man is now!"

Lewis' magic fuckstick quickly refocused my attention on how my pussy, ass, and whole body were feeling. I was feeling fabulous!!

My pussy felt electric with Lewis thrusting his long, thick pole of meat deep inside me, again and again. I could feel his balls bouncing on my bubble butt, and I loved that as well!

I loved that Lewis could get balls deep in me. It made me feel so accomplished as a woman. I loved how full I felt. I loved how possessed I felt.

Lewis wasn't fucking me fast. He wasn't fucking me slow. He was fucking me just right!!

Lewis asked loudly as he kept thrusting, "Who owns this pussy?!"

Stuart could also hear him quite well.

I knew what was expected of me. I pivoted my head so I wouldn't yell right in Lewis' ear, and I yelled out, "You, Lewis!! **YOU** own my pussy!! It's yours whenever and however and whenever you want it!! Please never stop fuckkingggg meeee!!!" I bellowed loudly.

Lewis: "Who is going to fuck me anytime and anywhere I want? As often as I want, and with anyone else I want?!?"

Me: "Meeee, Lewis!!! I'm yours!!! I'll fuck you and whoever whenever you saaayyyy!!! Just keeeeep fffucckkkkiiinnngggg *MEEEE*!!!!"

Lewis asked his next question: "Who is **done** fucking white guys?!?"

Again, I knew what was expected of me, and I yelled out. "**I** am done fucking white guys!!! I am your black-only slut, Lewis!!!"

Lewis yelled again, "Good, bitch!!! So no more pussy for your hubby, right?!?"

Me: "Yyyyeessss!!! Nooo mooooore pusssssy forrr mmmy **HUSBAND**!!! OOOONLY you, Lewis!!! Ooonlllyyyy **BBBBLLLLLAAACKKKKKKK** **CCCCCOOCCCKKKK**!!!!!'

Lewis: "Not even a goodbye fuck for hubby?!?"

Me: "Sure, Lewis!! **NO** ***NNOTTT*** even a goodbye FUCK for **HUBBY**!!!!"

Lewis: "Good, bitch!! You're going to cum for me again, bitch?!?!"

"Yesss!! Yesss, Lewisss!! Just keep fuckkkkiiiinnngggg meeeeee!!" I yelled.

Lewis then fucked me several more minutes and, as I had predicted and promised, I *did* cum my heart out--for a fourth time that hour.

"Oh my, Godddd!! It's amaaaaaazing!! Oh, fuckkkk!! Cummminnnnnggg!! AGAIN!!! I'm cumming AGAAAAIIINNN!!!! Unnnngggggh!!! ****DDDOOOOONNN'TTT**** stoppp!!!! Yess!!! Yesss!!! YYYEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" I screamed out.

Each orgasm with Lewis seemed more shattering than the next.

Fucking Lewis had always been spectacular. Cuckolding Stuart added an extra thrill.

Promising my black lover to be his whenever he wanted felt so slutty and sexual.

Promising to be black only, promising never to fuck my husband again--that felt **PHENOMENAL**!!

"What a relief never to fuck another unsatisfying little penis again!" I thought to myself. "I'm so glad Lewis made me promise to go black only! Yes!!! How *nasty* to forbid even a goodbye fuck for Stuart! Yes!!!"

I felt dominant and subservient at the same time.

I felt so desirable and so powerful to have an incredible alpha male lover and also a devoted, submissive beta cuck husband.

As I came down from my intense cum, I had a sense something interesting was going to happen next... And I was not disappointed.

Lewis pulled out of me and sat me gently on the bed for a breather, with a view of him and Stuart. He said to me, "Nice fucking, slut! You rest here for a minute..."

Then he turned his attention to Stuart.

"Boi--yes, you, boi..." Lewis pointed to my husband, who at first was stunned to be addressed at all. "You come and kneel by the bed and suck me off. It's time you pay homage to the cock that now owns your wife's pussy!! It's time for you to show my lovestick proper respect. Stay in your clothes, though! You don't get to be naked."

Stuart crawled into position on his knees between Lewis' legs. His face looked petrified--but also eager.

"You a virgin at this, boi?" queried Lewis. Stuart nodded meekly.

"Alrighty then," Lewis continued. "For now, just open your mouth wide and relax your neck muscles. I will guide you around on my cock and get you learning your new place in life. Got it?" Stuart nodded meekly again.

Next, I watched as Lewis spent several minutes guiding Stuart's head around like it was a plastic ball with an opening--like it was just a masturbation toy for Lewis' pleasure.

It was hot to watch. It was very hot! I fingered myself with one hand and pinched my own nipples as I watched because it was a turn-on!

Stuart was gagging and gasping as Lewis held his own body still but shoved Stuart's head firmly up and down on Lewis' immense erection in long, deep strokes.

Lewis groaned like he was really enjoying it. I heard from Stuart later that it excited him, too! He told me that his little weiner was rock hard and oozing precum in his pants as Lewis was using him!

Stuart--he told me later--was also excited that I had promised to be a black-only slut--totally committed to Lewis and Lewis' needs! That was really arousing to my beta cuck husband!

After a few minutes, Lewis had enough. He removed Stuart's head and gave him a quick pat on the top of it. "Decent job, boi, for a beginner! Good job being a compliant beta. One more thing you got to learn now... You gotta get in the habit of thanking me when there's a break in my using you, thank you for using you right... Go on now!"

"Uh..." Stuart stammered. "Thank you, Sir. Thank you for using me as I was meant to be. I appreciate being used as your cockslut, Sir!"

"You're welcome, boi!" Lewis replied, seeking to reinforce Stuart's good behavior. "Next, you will help me service your wife as she rides me... To start, you're going to aim my cock up inside Shelly as she squats down on it... Then, as she rides me, you're going to lick her fucking *ASTOUNDING* ass for quite some time... the ass that *YOU* will *NEVER* get to fuck... you will lick it at least through an orgasm or two... Licking Shelly when she or I command is going to be your only physical intimacy with her, so you should focus on enjoying it! Got that?!"

Stuart: "Yes, sir! I will focus on enjoying intimacy with Shelly when you have me lick her. Got it!!"

Lewis continued. "When you hear me yell something like 'lick me boi!' you are to switch over to servicing *me*... You will lick my nuts tenderly--like they are the love of your goddamn little life-- until I blast all my baby batter up into *my* bitch, the slut formerly known as your wife. You got it?!?!"

Stuart was stunned. He was stunned at the brazen reminder that Lewis was trying to knock me up, and now he, Stuart, was going to have a role in it, licking my lover's nuts as they shoot their seed up into me. But Stuart got a grip and replied with his willingness.

"Uh..." Stuart started with a stammer. "Yes, Sir. That's clear sir. I'm to help you fuck your slut, Shelly--formerly known as my wife--and to lick your nuts lovingly as you breed her black. Yes, Sir!!"

Lewis added. "Oh, and my nutsack hair will come off in your mouth. Deal with it. You're not to let it phase you until I'm done blasting my baby batter into your wife's womb! Got that, too?!?"

"Yes, Sir! No problem with the nutsack hair, Sir!" Stuart replied, totally servile.

With barely a pause, Stuart added one more quick comment. I guess he could not contain himself! "This all sounds really perverted and hot, Sir!!" he said, betraying his own enthusiasm.

Lewis admonished Stuart briefly. "That's great news, cucky, but in general keep your trap shut unless spoken to. You're here to serve me, and if I need your opinion, I'll ask for it!"

In a moment, Lewis got us fucking again. "Okay, punks. Time to fuck some more. Shelly, lower yourself on my rod. Cucky, you guide my cock into her so she can focus on kissing me while you aim me in!"

It was sublime in its eroticism to have my beta cuck husband help me take in my black lover's enormous shaft as I lowered my womanhood slowly onto it from above. Indeed, the help enabled me to focus on Frenching my black love-God as well.

Each further inch of Lewis that I receive into my pussy always makes me feel so much more complete as a woman, and this moment was no exception. I was blown away by both physical sensation and mental delirium as one inch after another shoved its way up into my tight womanhood. It was sublime--as it always is.

If you're a woman who hasn't tried this yet with her husband and a super-well-hung black stud, I *thoroughly* recommend it! Nearly my favorite thing about being a white wife owned by a black alpha is when my husband personally helps me sheath my lover's enormous pole with my cunt. The only thing even better is just afterwards, when my husband pivots to licking my ass and my lover's nuts as I get bred.

All of it is so incredibly hot!!

It was magnificent to have Stuart French-kissing my beautiful little asshole as I rode up and down on Lewis' massive eleven-inch pole and French-kissed my black master.

I came almost immediately. "Oh, my GGODDDDDD!!! Fuckkkk!!! Ammmaaaaazzzingggg!!!! Yesss!!! Yesss!!!! Yesss!!! Yesss!!! YYEESSSSSSSSS!!!! AARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!" I shrieked out.

I was stunned from my earthquake-caliber orgasm, and I leapt off Lewis' cock and body to catch my breath.

Instinctively, it seemed, Stuart moved in to suck lovingly on Lewis' massive shaft while I laid to the side, taking my breather. Stuart's brain, I could tell, was already re-wiring to center on Lewis' cock and Lewis' needs rather than me. It was impressive to see it beginning so quickly.

I did not take a breather for long. Soon, I moved to sit down on Lewis' loveshaft again, and again Stuart aimed the mammoth cock up into me, like a loyal beta cucky.

When I got fully impaled and back to fucking Lewis again, Stuart again French-kissed my asshole as I French-kissed my black alpha. Again, it was **FABULOUS** and electric.

I quickly came again! And just as loudly. "Ooooh!!! FFUCCCCKKKK!!!!! Yesss!!! Yesss!!! ***Yess***!!!! ****YYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS****!!! *****UNGGGGHHHHHHH*****!!!!"

This time, I stayed on Lewis like a trooper after I came.

But I shouted at Stuart, "Get away from ass, boi!! That's enough! Tend to my lover's nuts now! MAKE HIM BREEEEEEEED MEEEE!!!! Time to ***BRREEEEEEDDD*** *****MEEEEEEEE*****!!!"

I heard Stuart groan from hearing my wishes as he moved to comply. Since Lewis' did not contradict me, Stuart took my order as "valid."

In just another few minutes, it was Lewis' turn to let loose. He grabbed my ass cheeks hard with his massive hands as he pillaged my mouth with his tongue. I loved both moves, as I continued to writhe around on his gigantic piston.

I felt like feminine prey to the most ideal male mate of my species. The best alpha male ever was possessing and fucking **MEEEE**!!

Lewis was getting VERY excited, I could feel it!

I quivered more. My pussy gushed. My feet curled and uncurled. My juices coated Lewis' cock and oozed out all over the bed. Our fucking was trashing the mattress--but who cared? The *next* mattress would get a waterproof cover--we were certainly not going to stop our fucking!

I had never felt so excited and desired before ever, not even when Lewis and I were lovers previously. Sex with Stuart or any white guy seemed like nothing more than a wimpy back rub by comparison.

Lewis pulled his tongue from my mouth for a moment to share. "Aw fuck, you guys!! This is fuckin' *AMAZING*! You're both doing *GREAT*!! Great nut-licking, boi!! Shelly--your pussy is so warm, tight, and **UNBELIEEEVABLE***!!! Fuck!! Fuck!! FUCCCKKKK!!! SOOOOOO ***GOOOOOOD**!!! SOOOOO ***GOOOOOOD***!!! SOOOOO ***GOOOOOOD***!!! SOOOOO ***GOOOOOOD***!!! Unnggggghhhhh!!! *****AAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHH*****!!!"

As my husband kept making out with Lewis' nuts, at last my BBC lover shot off inside me.

Lewis' cock was jammed way up inside me. I'd never before felt so full. I felt every pulse. Lewis shot spurt after spurt after spurt directly through my cervix and on up into my womb. It was more spectacular than ever!

It felt like Lewis shot a full gallon of sperm up into me. It was way more than my pussy and womb could hold. It seemed like two or three quarts of cum squirted right back out of me, all over our crotches, all over the bed, making a huge mess. I felt so proud that I brought out such a huge cum from my alpha lover!!

Lewis' orgasm also triggered another orgasm for me. "Oh, my, fuck! YESSSSSSS!!! BREEEEEEEED me!!! Knock me up, Lewis!! ****BRREEEEEEEED**** me!! Yessss!!! Yessss!!!! YYESSSSSS!!!! ****ARRRGGHHHH****!!! *****YYESSSSSSSSSSS*****!!!!"

Afterwards, I was too tired to even roll off of Lewis!

I lay there completely zonked and with Lewis' only-slightly-shrunk manhood still lodged deep inside me. But I knew my stud required appropriate gratitude for servicing me so well, so I summoned the energy to say softly, "Thank you, thank you, thank you! Thank you, Lewis!! That was so amazing!! I'm going to need to breed *LOTS* of kids this way!! Let's make a big family together!!" As an after thought, I added, "Good job, cucky, too!"

And we did make a big family together, it turned out!

All three of us were very happy with how things evolved from there.

Lewis moved in the next day and became head of the household. He and I still share the bed that I used to share with Stuart.

Stuart ordinarily sleeps on a thin mattress at the foot of Lewis' and my bed, so Stuart can be called to service us at any time. Much of the time, Stuart will just watch or overhear Lewis' and my lovemaking from a respectful distance.

Only occasionally is Stuart forbidden from beating off--if he disappoints Lewis or me in some way, such as forgetting to do the dishes or the laundry. Lewis and I want Stuart to be a happy cucky. He does have to wait to beat off every night until Lewis gives his approval, always after Lewis and I are done with our own love-making.

More nights than I might prefer, I'm also sleeping on a thin mattress on the floor--apart from Lewis and also apart from Stuart or any companion--as my alpha male beds other women with regularity.

Lewis has knocked me up many times over the seven years since this all began.

Lewis decided that I should keep four of the pregnancies through to birth. A few other times, Lewis gave me an exotic tea that caused a miscarriage. Maybe I should be against it, as I am pro-life. Somehow, coming from my alpha and through a beverage, though, it seems okay. Also, with birthing four kids, I've certainly done my part to propagate the species, don't you think?

Lewis would have Stuart lick and suck our genitals and asses during "repo" sex--any sex when I have been fertile. "Shelly," Lewis would explain. "It's a really nice way to honor a beta cuck in a happy home, to let him be included in all of his wife's 'repo' sex with her black alpha. Stuart's a good man, and he deserves for us to honor him this way." I have been inclined to agree--and also in no position to argue!

Stuart and I are both required to make out with Lewis' ass--both crack and asshole--regularly, as a little kindness for Lewis, whenever he is looking to relax and unwind. It always makes me horny when it's been my turn to rim our master. However, Stuart at first did not want to admit to enjoying rimming our black alpha. But Lewis had Stuart start doing it naked, and we could all see Stuart's iron-hard little erection when he would eat Lewis' ass then, so that ended that charade!

Stuart gets most of his orgasms from masturbation, but he seems happy--and he says he is. "Shelly," he says, "I don't know why it's the case, but my cums are even *more* fulfilling now from watching Lewis fuck and breed you then they ever were when we used to have sex between us. You were right! Thanks for making me your cucky!"

Every several weeks, Lewis has me give Stuart a hand job--but always wearing gloves. Stuart constantly moans out his immense gratitude--to Lewis--when this happens. "Oh, Lewis! Thank you for ordering 'THE' hand job!! Thank you **SOOOOO** **MUCH**!!"

I am actually doing "THE" hand job, but I don't get mentioned in gratitude--only our alpha who ordered it done. I think it's because Stuart knows that I don't like to touch his little penis, even though I am highly expert at it. I continue to resent the several years of my life that I wasted focused on Stuart's little penis only, as Stuart well knows--I let it slip one day when we were quarreling. Failing to acknowledge my role in the handjobs is Stuart's subtle way of getting even, I suspect.

Stuart says he *does* miss French-kissing me--which Lewis forbids--but he's grateful that at least he gets to French Lewis' cock. Lewis allows Stuart to suck his cock every couple of weeks. Lewis says it's important for reminding Stuart of his beta cuckold status in the home. I guess that's true! "It doesn't turn me on much, Shelly, to have your hubby suck on me," Lewis will say, "But sucking my cock is so fulfilling for Lewis and, importantly, it reminds him of who he is here to serve!"

Stuart also admits that sucking on Lewis connects him on a deeper level with our master, and that he's so grateful that it's part of our routine. "Shelly," Stuart will say, "I didn't realize that I had a 'bi side,' and maybe it's just because Lewis is our master, but I *do* really love sucking his cock more than anything. It still surprises me, but I look forward to sucking that enormous pole more than anything in my whole life, even! It's embarrassing but it's true!"

I feel grateful that my husband opened up to me about this. He really looks in love when he sucks Lewis.

Watching Stuart lovingly suck Lewis' gigantic black pole also says to me, "See, Shelly! You did the right thing. Your husband is so happy, too!"

Recently, for my fortieth birthday, Lewis finally decided to get my tubes tied. I was sad when he ordered it done. I would have loved to have kept having "repo" sex and more babies with Lewis until my ovaries gave out. But all our home's big decisions are Lewis' to make. He's the head of our household. He says he did it for my health, but since I am not even allowed to talk to my own doctors at all, I only have Lewis' word for it. Golly, I am so owned!