When Lewis Came Back to Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since my tubes have been tied, Lewis unfortunately fucks me in my pussy a lot less. I was depressed for a few weeks but now I'm mostly adjusted. Lewis admits it's less enticing to cum in my pussy now that it won't lead to any babies.

Luckily, Lewis is still very attracted to me, and he has been fucking me in the ass more. With the added experience, my ass now takes Lewis' gigantic cock more comfortably all the time!

I love having Lewis' whole eleven-inch fuckstick balls deep in my bubble butt. I feel so incredibly submissive when Lewis takes me in the butt. Lewis has me play with my pussy to help me have a strong cum when he fucks my ass, which is very generous of him.

Stuart seems to like licking Lewis' cum out of my ass just as much--or maybe even more--than from my pussy. Stuart tells me, "It's poignant to lick black alpha cum from your asshole, Shelly--especially since you never let me fuck you in the ass and never will, even though we're married. It stings my ego and that adds to the turn on!"

Lewis never has lent my pussy or ass out to friends, even though I would welcome it. I wish Lewis would lend out my pussy especially now that he fucks me there less and so I could feel like even more of a depraved slut for blacks!

Lewis says that as his "main slut" and "favorite baby mama," he just doesn't feel like sharing me the way he shares his "other bitches." I'm flattered, even though I also feel like I am missing out. Maybe soon I will beg him to lend out my pussy and see how that goes? I'm thinking about it.

Lewis does have me offer to deep throat any black male friend, acquaintance, or associate who comes to visit--which I do enjoy. Oddly, when the cocks are a little smellier or nastier tasting, it turns me on more. "Damn, Shelly," I think to myself, "Look at the depraved black cock submissive that you have become! You will suck **ANY** black cock to please your master... And you will enjoy the blowjob nearly as much as the guy receiving it! You're a slut!"

I have blown so many black and brown cocks over the years, now. Maybe a hundred and fifty different guys? Maybe a few hundred individual blow jobs? Most but not all of the cocks have been massive. I have gotten quite expert at deepthroating, and Lewis seems very proud of me!

My pussy is always soaked by the time I'm done blowing a black cock. Lewis is amused by how sexually needy I get. But he's also kind, and he always does something to take care of me sexually before the day is over when I'm horny. If Lewis is tired or more interested in some other slut that day, he may just finger me or have me hump his leg, but he's generous and is sure to let me get to cum.

Stuart has ended up "chief cuckold," as Lewis will call him, and is even allowed to clean Lewis' cum from many of the other sluts who visit.

I have become "chief baby mama" and Lewis now lets me decide which sluts to breed and when. "I like having you in charge of my harem, Shelly," Lewis says. "You have a good eye as to who I should breed, or require to have an IUD in, or maybe just do in the ass... I appreciate that!"

If you're wondering how our life is funded, Lewis was a hedge fund genius who retired just before I ran into him at the gym, so he has plenty of cash to support lots of babies and baby mommas.

Stuart is still required to go to a day job to contribute to household expenses.

If you're wondering how Lewis attracts so many lovers, you just need to meet him. With current mores, a big, handsome, charming, and well-off black man like Lewis can pick up women right-and-left as playmates. Young women and middle-aged. Single and married. Especially white women are eager to fuck him.

Lewis has been aiming to have at least fifty kids, he says! As I type this, Lewis believes he's at thirty-three babies by nineteen different baby mommas. Most of the baby mommas Lewis won't even fuck after he's knocked them up once. He wants to "spread the seed," he says. I feel very special that Lewis has chosen to breed me so many times!

I'm going to hold off saying much about my kids with Lewis. All four are underage, and it feels inappropriate to share my kinky fantasies about their eventual adult life. We'll just leave it at that, okay?

Of course, I never did have a single child or pregnancy with Stuart. Sometimes I tease him about it while he's beating off. I know how to do it so it turns him on. "Just think, hubby," I'd say, "I got bred again today by Lewis and his giant black cock. Again! Oh, golly, it felt soooo good! You know what you'll *NEVER* get to do? You will *NEVER* get to breed me! You'll never get to breed your own wife! My pussy is black-OWNED. Isn't that hot?! You'll never even be in my warm, wet pussy ever again!"

I swear that Stuart cums faster and harder when I taunt him!

Lewis also has Stuart and me help expand his harem--of slutwives and bi beta cuck husbands--through what he calls "recruitment." He doesn't really need the help, but he enjoys it as a game for the three of us, Lewis, Stuart, and me.

We always use a similar routine for seducing couples. We call it "divide and conquer." It doesn't work one hundred percent of the time, but at about forty percent, the strong results seem to justify the general approach.

Once Stuart and I have selected an attractive white couple--with Lewis' review and approval, of course--we start by letting both the husband and wife each meet Lewis briefly in a party setting.

They get to see how charismatic, strong, and handsome he is, and how dominant a presence. The woman of the couple will be given a chance to feel Lewis' cock--perhaps while dancing, sometimes in a hot tub, or maybe a few quick feels with some kissing in a bathroom or bedroom while the husband is distracted. This plants the seeds of desire. Almost all white women will at least be *interested* in Lewis' cock after meeting him and getting a feel.

Following the first meeting, I regale the wife with details about how satisfying it is to get owned by a black alpha and specifically by Lewis. This will often "conquer" the wife. This works on attractive white wives about half the time. Somehow, about half are immovable and loyal wives. I'm always impressed by them!

At the same time, Stuart tries to convince the husband that seeing his wife get blacked by a huge alpha stud--and specifically by Lewis--will be the sexiest thing ever. This will "conquer" the husband. Ironically, the husbands go for it about NINETY percent of the time. It's much *MORE* reliable, it turns out, to get the husband interested than the wife!

Husbands, it turns out, almost always *love* the idea of seeing their wives getting blacked! Stuart says that this is because the Internet has turned all white men into interracial cuckold wannabees--after years of seeing the intense prowess of black cocks in porn relative to little white dicks.

Then, if both the wife and husband "take the bait," so to speak, their mutual interest is preyed upon and, before long, Lewis is fucking a conquered wife while the conquered husband is sucking Lewis' asshole and nutsack in service and gratitude. It's glorious to see when it comes to fruition! Most of the time, mating is arranged so that Stuart and I get to watch--or even help out. Naturally, we are very grateful.

"Dividing and conquering" worked on my beautiful redheaded older sister Brenda and her husband Gary, ultimately leading to her having two black babies. It also worked on my two best-looking friends, Olivia and Michelle, and their wimpy white husbands, leading to each woman having one black baby so far--and begging for more.

We have lost a few friends whom our approach failed to seduce. Such is life!

Lewis is continually encouraging Stuart and me to make new attractive married friends so he can have more white slutwives to breed. And it is our pleasure to do so!

Three or four times a year, Stuart and I will join some type of new social group to look for "recruits" for Lewis.

Whenever I successfully "lead" a new wife to being "conquered", Lewis rewards we with at least a week of fucking and cumming in my pussy every night to thank me. For years, this was intense additional "repo" sex for me, with Stuart helping out with his tongue, as always. Now, with my tubes tied, I especially treasure this as it's one of the only times Lewis attends to my pussy.

Lewis also decided to breed Brenda's and Gary's pale, blonde eighteen-year-old daughter, Helen, even though Helen didn't have a boyfriend. "It's really special for an alpha," Lewis explained to me, "to knock up all the women in a family at once across both adult, fertile generations. As soon as Helen became legal, I was going to need to breed her... It's icing on the cake that Brenda and Helen are nearly as attractive as you, Shelly."

Lewis did manage to impregnate all three of us--Brenda, Helen, and me--within days of each other. I must be really depraved now, too, because it made me feel so accomplished that *my* man, as Lewis is mine primarily, knocked up my sister, my niece, and me.

Brenda and Gary also have a twenty-two-year old son, Jordan, whom we have been training in the lifestyle.

Jordan gets to clean up creampies from his sister, mom, and me--his aunt. He seems to be a really happy kid about it, too! "Aunt Shelly," he explained to me the other day, "It's only thanks to Lewis and 'the lifestyle' that I get to lick out the pussies and asses of all three of the sexiest women in my life--my Mom, my Sister, and you! It's well worth being limited to blow jobs and hand jobs [which Lewis was allowing him for now!] to get to lick your pussies and asses... And it's hot as hell to watch Lewis fuck you all and my girlfriend, to boot!"

Yes, Jordan's cute brunette girlfriend, Becky, has gone black, but she hasn't gotten pregnant yet.

Lewis had Becky fitted with an IUD--initially at my suggestion, although he doesn't seem to remember. "I know Becky is really craving being bred," Lewis explained to Brenda and me the other day, "but I also like having some young sluts around with never-had-a-baby bodies. And I love hearing Becky begging for her first breeding. It's such a turn on! The more Becky begs, the more I want to make her wait for it!"

Stuart and I both marvel at how happy we are in our unusual marital arrangement, mutually owned by Lewis.

Frequently, Stuart will thank me for bringing us into the lifestyle. He usually waits until Lewis is asleep, and we are enjoying some black-only-slutwife and beta-cucky-husband quiet time together.

Stuart tends to be most obsequiously grateful after cleaning Lewis' load from my sexy bubble butt. "Oh, honey!" he will say, "It's sublime to clean out our master's load from your beautiful asshole! I always wanted to lick you there--and because of Lewis, I now can! It's *so* utterly sexy that it's filled with our master's load when I lick you... Thank you so much for bringing Lewis into our life to own us both! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!"

I will pat Stuart on the head and say, "You're welcome, dear! Anything for you!"

Then, I let Stuart beat off on to my feet or his stomach, before feeding his cum back to him to lick up. Naturally, Stuart eats it right up--with a smile!

I get a little excited, too, when Stuart cums, and some more of Lewis' most recent load will ooze out of my ass and down my thigh as I watch Stuart beat off.

If Stuart has been exceptionally well-behaved, I'll then let him use a big black dildo on me until I cum hard. It's the closest Stuart gets to fucking me since Lewis has been in the picture. I cum hard in satisfaction--and from knowing that my beta cuck husband remains deprived.

We have the best life. I'm so happy!

(The End)