All Comments on 'When Mom Eats Pussy'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Special thanks to Theo for the feedback and some editorial work. Check out his writings here:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5078956&page=submissions

As always, many thanks to all the readers.

Heyall

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More women need this treatment.

I felt like I was there during the whole story, thanks and keep writing some more about the same Mother and Son.

tobytimtobytimalmost 5 years ago

Great, end needed

bucco40bucco40almost 5 years ago
2nd Chapter

I know you don't do a lot of multi-chapter stories but this one could be great. Mom giving her ass cherry to her son! A threesome with son and Ms. Halper! With mom's new outlook the possibilities are intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story

Excellent story line. I think you explore this a little further. I would love to see a follow up.

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69almost 5 years ago
Great story!!!!

To bad, it’s the end!!! Love to explore the mother-son angle more. Having mom submit to her son as a submissive mother/wife with a growing family. Of course, more female playmates for mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not the end?

I know you have a few series written. Could this be another please? Would love to hear about the woman at work whose pussy she wants to eat. And other church women. Mrs. Halper seems to know about their members, so I'll bet there are others. Please let this be a series like the red lipstick one, and the principal at school one.

swfb70swfb70almost 5 years ago
I want to hear more

like the person at work she has her eye on- the roll in the hay with her son and maybe a 3some with her son and the co-worker

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50almost 5 years ago
I loved it

What a wonderful, sweet and erotic story. Wonderfully done.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Very hot! A followup chapter of her day and their night would be awesome!

engwritesengwritesalmost 5 years ago
Therapy Can Be Wonderful

Great story. Totally consensual and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice, hopefully you continue

Loved it and can't wait for more. Hopefully in future installments we get to see our protagonist with Ms. Halper and possible even the interns.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great job

I so enjoy reading all your stories. I am looking forward to part two of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The change

We want to hear about tonite and tomorrow ! You need to get the Professor physically involved too !

KissjoanieKissjoaniealmost 5 years ago
Great start

I loved this I hope more comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome!

You have selected my favourite topic " Incest with church ". Carry on bro, make it a multi-chapter basis family saga ( if possible ) by adding more conservative minded religious families along with dp, wife-swapping, call-girl profession, nude-dance, incest-marriage, incest-children, fetishism, perversion etc. Thanks & have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Wow great story well written got me real hard real quick 😉

Ironman52Ironman52almost 5 years ago
A Fresh New Story

A wonderful story with a plot I hadn't seen before!

Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I loved it...

...because my son saved me from a miserable life of celibacy after my husband died. He was 20 when we started fucking, and I had never enjoyed sex so much. I am curious about bisexuality, but we have not decided to go there beyond the pillow talk we share when having sex. I think it will happen because he has told me he has two girls in mind. We'll see. Very good story. Top score.

Bobenjoys9495Bobenjoys9495almost 5 years ago
Yes more please

Please continue with the story. He wants to hear what happened at work.

rmspirit1956rmspirit1956almost 5 years ago

My step mother shared herself with me from age 14 to 19 she has flaming red hair

Big tits had an affair with our neighbor Betty, and maybe 3 other men. she was so sexual she is now in a relationship with a pretty black haired women. Thanks Mother for all the sex we have a more to cum

Your Loving Son

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 5 years ago
I just LOVE your work

Brilliantly done, as always in your case.

Would love another chapter 🙏

boaman007boaman007almost 5 years ago
Another great one!

I believe more adventures are in order for these two? 5 stars, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot Damn!

Yeah I definitely look forward to part 2. An idea to start it, immediately pick up from the mom's point from what she's thinking after getting fucked to her getting that office pussy before merging the two characters together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Continue

Could you continue this story with him hearing about his mom’s office escapades or him resloving the tension with his professor?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Respectable mothers are the best!

I love momcest stories in which mom is a respectable pillar of the community on one hand and a sex crazed bitch who’ll lick pussy and suck cock on the other hand!

zoejoeyzoejoeyalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

I like that you got straight to the point and didn't linger on excess description of sex scenes. There was absolutely no fat on this story at all, which is a good thing. Very refreshing for lit. Very sexy scenario. Very well done. Thank you.

Zoe.

vonLassenvonLassenover 4 years ago
Damn good story

I like this one very much, will there be a follow up?

Kind regards

vonLassen

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sad

Loved it SO much. Really got me hot, but this end hurt more than anything. Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You developed some kind of fresh storyline, but the combination of manipulation, lesbianism and heterosexual incest felt strange. I had no sympathy for any of the characters here. It seems you catered to the in-crowd, believing in modern urban myths of self-proclamation and universal indifference, masked as freedom. Fitting that you would call the masturbation between females using strap-ons a fucking (repeatedly), which it is not. I do not assume the author did this on purpose, but the fact of the matter is that certain people with agendas misuse nomenclature to manipulate the rest of us, the gullible so to speak. Nothing to be said against masturbation, lesbianism and so on, to be clear!

dnick47dnick47over 2 years ago

I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting story, creative and well written. For my personal preference I feel it moved too fast, but a time-line wasn't established so it was hard to tell. I feel there is a lot more story to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My Catholic mother should have had such therapy. Maybe she wouldn't have hated men so much.

I think a second chapter is in order.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story!!! I love the fact that MOM was HAIRY, like all incest mom's are supposed to be. I would love for you to go back and illustrate this story for readers to view her pussy. I LOVE HAIRY MOM STORIES BECAUSE MY MOM WAS TREMENDOUSLY HAIRY! The best part about eating and fucking my HAIRY mom was how my step dad back then, was only 3 years older than I was. (we were 19 me and 22 him and mom was sexy and super hairy at 37). We took turns eating, fucking, and then eating each others cum out of my mom several times each week. She would let us hide in her closet and watch her eat women from work. Yea, my step dad and I did that too (exactly what your thinking and hoping we did) while hiding in the closet and watching. Mom divorced him 4 years later but we still hand out often. He likes my hairy wife a lot and I love his hairy wife, because, she is my oldest sister. Tastes like mom.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another story of yours i’ve blown a load to. Need to start doing second chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...