When Mom Eats Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're overreacting, mom," I told her, trying to calm her down so I could discover more. "No one is ever going to find out about this because none of us will ever tell. I can keep a big secret."

"You're right. You're a young man now, so I'm sure you can handle this. Ms. Halper proposed a group project. That you watch me with the interns. Can you believe how crazy that sounds?"

I nearly collapsed. "What did you say to that?"

"I told her I'll think about it. Anyway, I'll change my clothes and we'll have dinner after. I'm starving."

Mom took her new lingerie up the stairs towards her bedroom, completely casual in the fact that she was entertaining such a lewd idea of doing this stuff in front of me.

Gradually, my heartbeat rose.

***

My mother wore sexy lingerie her underneath her silk robe. We were both fairly nervous because of how taboo and unusual this was. But at the same time, we were both incredibly excited at how erotic this would be. She got to add exhibitionism to her ever-growing list of sexual experiences, and I got to watch the whole thing.

They came right on time. It was my first time meeting the two female interns who came with Ms. Halper. The interns looked booksmart and academic. One was Asian and the other was Hispanic. At a glance, they looked like three highly professional women. They looked every bit as sophisticated as the work they did. But no one would suspect that a big part of their work revolved around sex.

Everyone was at ease, but I felt totally awkward as we made our way towards mom's bedroom. But once there, the mood quickly changed as my mother dropped her robe to reveal her mostly naked curvaceous figure, which she had hidden away all of her life. All eyes immediately became glued to her body and she proudly modeled her body for us.

She wore the lingerie that was bought for her. It consisted of a black corset that covered her waist, but allowed her large and mildly sagging tits to hang free, with her thick brown nipples on full display. Her crotch was also fully exposed, which to my surprise, was now cleanly shaven. She also wore long black stockings, which drew ample attention to her sexy legs.

The two female interns followed mom's lead and got naked as well. Much like their professional work, the interns got undressed in the most orderly fashion imaginable, folding their clothing nicely before placing them on a chair. Their bodies were firm and tight, and mom's eyes clearly lusted after each of them.

Meanwhile, I did what I was expected to do, which was to sit on the sideline and watch the whole thing without interfering.

"Let's begin," Ms. Halper said to my mother, watching everything with a critical and scientific gaze. "Please, get on your knees and provide service. The kind you so desperately desire. I want to see if you can do these things in front of your son. If you can, then this has exceeded all of my expectations."

"Yes, that sounds like an interesting proposal," my practically naked mother replied in a formal tone.

And without any further ado, my prim and proper mother got down on her knees to eat the pussies of the interns standing before her. They were each looking down on my mom and she was looking up towards them, taking turns putting each of their labia inside of her mouth to suck on, going back and forth. Back and forth. Mom made sure to give their pussies equal attention.

She held onto their legs while she took turns on them. She sucked hard, pulling each of their pussy lips down, making them gasp. Her cheeks looked caved in from the hard sucking. It wasn't long before the room was filled with the sounds of them moaning and my mother slurping.

I could hardly believe that this was still my mother who was sucking off these two women. It was like she had transformed and shed all of her previous inhibitions when the right opportunity had come along for her. And clearly it did, as lust filled her eyes and her thick brown nipples hardened from her sexual arousal.

One of the interns, the Asian one, had stopped my mother and told her to get on the bed. The interns wanted to begin fucking my mother, while the Hispanic intern opened a container to bring out their strap-ons. They strapped themselves with their sex objects with gleeful smiles on their faces. They were ready for this.

My mother then unzipped her corset and pulled off her stockings to become fully naked and she laid on her bed.

For the next 30 minutes, I watched as these two booksmart women completely had their way with my mother. The once prudish and sexually repressed side of my mom was gone as they took turns fucking her pussy and sucking her nipples, and using her mouth for more oral pleasure. Her dignity and uppity nature were stripped from her as she begged to be fucked harder. The interns went even harder with their strap-ons. Mom screamed and cried.

"Harder, harder!" mom hollered out occasionally. "Please suck my tits. God!! Please sit on my face... let me eat your pussies again!"

There was no shame in mom's voice as she vocalized what she so desperately desired. She loved every second she was being denigrated, and so did I. It was clear that the days of her having a hot temper and being so uptight were gone. She was a new person. But above all, I got to watch her be ravished entirely in her own bed.

She had been fucked to the point where she had screamed at the top of her lungs and soaked the sheets with her orgasm. Her feet and toes had been curled up like the time I saw her masturbating, and her legs and back went completely stiff. The sweat glistening off her body showed just how intense this experience was for her.

My mother ended up being limp and spread, laying naked on a wet puddle of her own creation after being fucked like that. It seemed like the end of the show. What else could be done?

The Asian intern removed her wet strap-on, and so did the other intern. They kneeled on each side of my mother's face, and mom responded to their presence so close to her.

"Wake up," Ms. Halper said to my mother. "This is the best part. Now open wide for this delicious drink."

As the threesome came to a close, the interns rubbed their clits in front of both sides of my mother's face. After rubbing themselves for a few moments, it was their turn to squirt, and they aimed it towards mom's open mouth the best they could.

They showed their gratitude and appreciation for this night by filling mom's mouth with their squirt, which mom gratefully swallowed. Their squirt seemed to flow in unison, shooting almost the same amount and spraying mom's tongue to form a small pool of orgasm in her mouth. Every time she would stop to gulp it down, she immediately opened her lips to drink some more. Her face was an absolute mess by the end of it. The interns groaned their pleasure as their pussies were drained.

Ms. Halper slowly clapped. "Bravo. It seems this treatment is far more successful than I ever could have imagined."

When it was over, the two women got dressed and thanked us for the wild night. I escorted them to the door as my mother continued laying there, still naked, with squirt glazed all over her beautiful face and body.

"What did you think?" Ms. Halper asked at the doorway.

"I'm totally shocked. I can't believe that she's the same person."

Ms. Halper laughed. "I only brought out the best of her. And the very best is yet to come."

"Hotter than what just happened?" I questioned.

"Yes, I think so. I'll give you this advice: A young man like yourself will probably jerk off before you go to sleep tonight. Don't do it. Save your cum for tomorrow."

"What happens tomorrow?"

Ms. Halper seemed proud. "Tomorrow, your mother will let you fuck her pussy. It was a request of mine to see how depraved she can be. She's intrigued by the idea. No, she wasn't hypnotized. The concept of a mom/son fucking really got her blood boiling. Now get some rest. You'll need your energy for tomorrow."

The interns blew kisses at me when they left. Was I really going to fuck my own mother tomorrow?

I rushed up the stairs to see if mom was okay. There she laid, still naked on her bed as she rolled over to the side and gathered her strength to get up. She had the look of pure sexual bliss on her face as she was truly enjoying her moment. She used her fingers to wipe around her mouth, collecting the wetness of all the squirt, and she licked her fingers clean.

Was this really my own mother?

***

It was 7 am. As I walked down the hall in the early morning, I noticed that my mother's door was wide open as she prepared for work.

I looked inside to see my mother completely nude as she sat in front of her mirror, applying her makeup. Her body looked clean and refreshed from the shower she just had. Her hair was exceptionally done. And she paid no attention to me as she was putting the finishing touches on her lipstick.

"You look spectacular, mom."

"Thank you," she said, still focusing on her lipstick. "There's someone at work who I've had my eye on for a while; I want to eat her pussy later today and I want my lips to be as enticing as possible."

She looked at me in the mirror's reflection and she winked. This was a totally new side to her. After she was satisfied with her makeup, she took a moment to admire her appearance. Her hands tossed her hair back, then she reached down to cup each of her breasts, tweaking her nipples.

"What have I created?" I jokingly asked.

"You've created a real woman. Isn't this what you wanted? Didn't you want me to be this way when agreed to let your professor seduce me? You've created a slut of a mother. That's what you've created."

Her words were playful and the lewdness rolled right off her tongue. This was a new version of my mother and I could hardly believe it.

"I never knew this would happen, but I'm glad it did. I've never seen you this happy before. Last night was... I still don't even know what to say about it."

She turned and looked at me. "You have no idea. I feel liberated. I feel adventurous now. You know, I could really use a good warm-up this morning. Pull your shorts down and get over here, before I change my mind."

Mom gracefully stood up in slow motion. Then she bent over the dresser, pressing the palms of her hands down. She spread her bare feet too, so that her legs were apart and her curvaceous butt was mildly gaping.

"What are you doing?" I gasped, shocked that mom was actually preparing herself.

She wiggled her ass. "Something I should have done a long time ago. Are you interested, or not?"

I was completely shocked by her offer, even though Ms. Halper gave me a notice about mom's interest in fucking her own son. But at the same time, I didn't want to let a perfect opportunity go to waste, so I immediately pulled off all my clothes and walked towards her. She looked me over as I came near her.

She bent over further so that her face was just inches away from the mirror. From there, I bent over to take a quick peek. For the first time, I was able to get an intimate look at her vagina and anus. Both of her holes looked unusually tight for a woman her age. Her anus was light brown and was puckered tightly despite being bent over. Her labia was average sized, and was a darker shade of brown than her anus. I could see a small opening in which the pink insides of her pussy were glistening from her arousal.

"I want to see myself being ravished in front of the mirror," she said, wiggling her hips. "You can stare later. For now, I'm a busy woman and I have to go to work after. So make it quick."

"Whatever you say, mom."

She smiled. "I love it when you call me 'mom.' That word has taken an entirely new meaning. Now go ahead and fuck your mother. But lick me first. You deserve it."

I obliged, getting straight to work by leaning forward and quickly lapping my tongue up and down her labia like a paint brush. I gave a slight push and made my way into her insides. She tasted good and was getting wetter by the second.

And finally, I gave her anus a nice quick lick as well, which caused her muscles to tense up and her to gasp. I was positive that she had never had a rimjob before, and I was glad to be her first. She gave a soft moan in return and her butt cheeks clenched.

I stood straight up and positioned my cock against her opening. Knowing how tight she was, she used both hands to spread herself for me so that I would have an easier time making my way in. I pressed the head of my erection against her pink flesh and pushed. Her wetness made the entire process easier. She squirmed with every inch that my cock entered. She felt tight. She felt warm inside. And I could feel her becoming wetter by the second as she grabbed tightly onto the table as we began to have incestuous sex with each other.

What made this experience all the more erotic was seeing her reflection in the mirror. We looked each other in the eyes while we fucked. I even got a wonderful view of her sagging breasts hanging downward from her bent-over position, with her hard brown nipples waving back and forth with every thrust. Her mouth was slightly open and small gasps and moans escaped her lips.

"You like seeing my tits hang down," she grinned. "Don't you?"

"Fuck yes," I moaned.

Mom sucked in a deep breath, and she used one hand to cup one of her big hanging tits. She squeezed herself tight and she rubbed her nipple, pinching it hard. Between that, me watching her, and fucking her pussy, she came. Her face slightly contorted before turning to bliss, and she made short panting noises. It was a nice quick orgasm to start her day and the smile on her face showed her delight.

The feeling soon became more than I could bear. She kept telling me to cum. That I deserved it. I began fucking her even harder and shot load after load of my cum inside the womb where I was conceived. She giggled as she felt my cum inside of her pussy.

When we were done, she took a brief rest before using a tissue to press against her pussy, while I pulled myself out. She gave herself a single wipe before tossing the tissue in the trash.

Then she looked at me with the most loving expression.

"I wish I could give you a big wet kiss right now," she said while breathing heavy. "But I don't want to re-apply my makeup this morning."

"There's always tonight."

I wondered if she'd slap me for asking such a nasty thing. The old version of my mom would have. This was the new version though. Naked and freshly fucked by her son.

She smiled, "Of course we can. Tonight. And tomorrow morning. I owe you."

After giving me a wink, she checked the time and her apparent lateness sent her into a frenzy to get ready for work. She let me watch her get dressed while telling me what a busy day she was going to have.

While she spoke, she quickly slipped on her bra and buttoned up her blouse. A thin jacket came next. She wore her stockings by putting one foot on the bed at a time, giving me a nice view of her spread pussy again (which I wasn't sure if it was intentional or not). She covered her bottom with a knee-length skirt.

For the final touch, she wore the cross around her neck which hung on a gold chain.

"Not bad for a Catholic mother," she said, smoothing over her skirt. "God, I feel so refreshed. Thanks for the orgasm, dear. You have a lovely cock."

She grabbed her purse and playfully patted my head before going to work. When she left, I realized that she didn't bother to wear any panties.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12