All Comments on 'When No Woman Equals Mom Ch. 01'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WHAT A DOLT

That he couldn't recognize the stars as just breaks in the story and thus missed an excellent read. My only criticism would be that you should have used 5 stars at the breaks as a subliminal urge toward scoring the story. I didn't need that, however, 5 *'s from me. as to the first commentator, go back and finish the story you've missed out.

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000almost 7 years ago
More to Come?

I hope the author plans more chapters. I am curious where the story will go. Son impregnates mother, son takes more lovers, son allows mother to have sex with others, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Usage errors

Great story; my only hang up: usage errors. Your v. you're, there v. their v. they're.

boaman007boaman007almost 7 years ago
Excellent

Great story so far and just another reminder of why you are on my list of favorite authors. Can't wait for the next chapter.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 7 years agoAuthor
For dmarqt2000,

I do have another two chapters in some form of rough draft. I hope you like.

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 7 years ago
Oh Dear Mary.

There are a thousand stories on this theme and written so much better than this one.

Milf_Lover01Milf_Lover01almost 7 years ago

I loved the story, getting curious as to where the story will go from there, can't wait for the future chapters. I personally would want Ivanka to pleasure any man Zach wants without hiding the identity that she's his mother. Also, I'd have liked Bob not to get pushed down into a robot kind of mode where he does anything and his mind has stopped working apparently. The sex was explained excellently, generally it gets boring with same stuff, but you kept it exciting. Great job, hope the next one is coming in a day or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really?

Does anyone really fantasize about brainwashing someone to want them? Are you that hard up that no one would want you otherwise. This has to have been written by a 28 year old dungeons and dragons player living in his parents basement until he gets a job at marvel comics.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! I can't wait to read more and where you take it! Thank you!

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69almost 7 years ago
Great Story

Looking forward to second chapter 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

I enjoyed this a lot. Thank you.

WiserbyageWiserbyagealmost 7 years ago
Great Story

As usual. How about some anal for her and pegging of Zach by mom. Zach is pretty cocky (pun intended). Keep it up.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 6 years ago

Can't wait for chapter 2!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I am so sorry I missed this when it first was published. This story pushed so many of my buttons: mom/son, cuckholding dad, mind control amongst others! Absolutely loved it! Going to read chapter two now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please continue

MORE!!!

Skipper600Skipper600over 2 years ago

I am not sure. I do like the idea of the mother's needs being satisfied by the son, but the way both mother and father were manipulated, just does not sit right with me. Don't get me wrong, it's a good tale, well written (with just a few typos). I will keep reading.

OOAAOOAAabout 2 years ago

FANTASTIC story!!!!! Very hot and well written!!!! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Will Zach's deceit catch up with him in chapter 2

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Not exactly a believable plot line since subliminal messaging doesn't actually work that way. From my personal point of view I think Zach should somehow get his as he is simply a manipulative little creep. Also didn't appreciate the subjugation of good old dad who simply rolled over with a happy smile on his face allowing Zach become the alpha male . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8289 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES