When the Cat's Away… Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," I said, trying as best I could to get rid of the remaining saltiness off my taste buds. "Memories for when you are gone."

"Thank you?" came a questioned reply. "Surely it is I who should be saying the thank you and not you. I really could get used to you being in this more adventurous of moods."

In bed, and with Steffen asleep, I picked up my phone once more and hit send on those photos.

"Job done," I thought to myself and quickly joined him in the land of nod.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next morning, I awoke to another mail. There wasn't the chance to read it in the house, not with Steffen around, so instead I waited until I was on my train to work. Glancing around, to check if anyone was watching, I opened it and started to read.

My dear little slut Claudia,

Well done for last night. I see you followed my orders to the letter and, judging from your full mouth, I guess Steffen came to enjoy his little treat.

So, now you're wondering just what I have in store for today. Am I right?

Well, tonight I want to see my little slut dressed in nothing more than a pearl necklace, the longer the better. Oh, and don't forget to send me the proof again.

Mistress Natalia

Why, I don't know, but I suddenly had the feeling that it wasn't only my eyes perusing that e-mail. I hit the power off button and glanced to the side. The seat next to me was filled by a middle-aged business man. He made no effort to turn away his gaze, and simply smiled back at me. I could have only guessed that he had read it word for word. I should have been furious. This was a blatant invasion of privacy. Deep down though, there was just a touch of excitement knowing that he was turned on by my naughtiness.

Needless to say, I spent the whole day contemplating my next challenge. By the time I got back home I had it all mapped out. Once again, I was going to be in control and Steffen . . . well, he was just going to enjoy the ride.

By the time he reached home I was dressed in nothing but a white cotton dressing gown. A gentle kiss was my usual greeting, but tonight was going to be far from usual.

"Come with me darling," I whispered, leading Steffen into the living room. "I was thinking you might want to put something more comfortable on."

"What?" he replied, confused as to why I was talking about putting things on in the living room when all his clothes were upstairs.

"You know," I winked at him in a teasing sort of way. "Get yourself into something more comforting, warming and pleasurable. Maybe something like this."

At that second, I pulled open the belt on my gown and let it gape open, my previously hidden nakedness now revealed to his gaze. He ran his eyes up and down, realising just what I had in mind.

"Well, Mrs. Leber, now you come to mention it, I really could do to wear something a little more . . . shall we say, soft and comforting."

In no time at all, the gown was lying in a heap on the floor part covered by Steffen's own clothes. On tiptoes, I whispered into his ear, caressing his soft lobe at the same time.

"You must be tired after a hard day's work. Why don't you take the weight off your feet? I'm sure I can find something to make you feel better."

As I spoke, I grabbed his hand and gently placed it over my flame red bush. I winked at him, knowing that he understood clearly what I was offering. I could feel his fingers starting to explore, running down between my legs and gently coaxing at my sex.

"Now, now," I teased. "Don't be a naughty boy! Sit yourself down and let little baby Claudia look after you."

I glanced over at the chair, practically dragging him there by his now semi-hard cock.

"Here?" he asked, a little confused.

"Yes," I smiled. "Right here, right now."

I turned him around and, with a gentle downwards pull on his cock, encouraged him to sit in the armchair. A quick pull at the knees told Steffen to slump back a little until his butt was at the front of the seat.

"Perfect," I thought to myself, as I put tonight's plan into motion.

I knelt down in front of him, positioning myself in between his splayed legs. A combination of hands and mouth soon had his manhood pointing to the ceiling. I glanced up at Steffen from my lowly position and smiled. There was something about being in control, imagining him expecting yet another blow job yet knowing that I had something quite different on my mind. Slowly I pulled myself up onto the chair with him, kneeling over his thighs, my hot pussy now resting atop his rock-hard cock. Leaning forward to kiss my darling husband, I shuffled back and forth on his cock using his firmness and my own saliva to set my love juices running. I could have stayed here all night, his monster now rubbing gently at my inner lips and starting to tease my hardening clit. But, Naty had made it clear. These nights were about Steffen's needs and not my own.

No matter how many times we did it, I always gasped as he entered my tight pussy, and this was no different. Up on my knees, lips spread wide, I positioned his head then dropped slightly, feeling his head stretch my pussy open as it eased its way inside. Slowly I sank down, all the way until I was once again sitting on his thighs. I took a moment, enjoying the stuffed feeling and then, just as slowly, I started to ride him. Short slow strokes, becoming longer the more my juices flowed. There was no increase in pace though, no quick hard fuck. This was all about slow and sensual and if he was feeling it as much as I was, then it would be one hell of a climax when he finally came.

On and on I rode him, a constant smooth motion as I rose and fell, easing off only when I felt my own fires surfacing. A blanket of warm wet silk, enveloping his manhood was how I imagined myself, and from his subdued moans I guess it wasn't far from what Steffen was feeling. I could feel myself tighten, warmth building inside once more and eased off, intent on not going too far, at least not before I had pleasured lover boy.

"Don't stop," whispered Steffen. "I'm almost there."

With my own fires dying down, I started again with that slow sensual fuck, squeezing my walls down on his invading cock as hard as I could.

"That's it, just a little more," he whispered, gasping between moans.

"Close your eyes," I replied, nibbling on his neck. "Let your feelings flow. Feel every sensation as I glide over your rock-hard cock. Feel my tight walls slipping silkily up and down your shaft. Feel the desire building in your balls eager to flood my sexy little pussy."

"Yes, yes," he moaned.

I took that as my cue, and quickly lifted myself off his cock, returning to my kneeling position in between his splayed legs. I glanced at his glistening cock, covered in sumptuous love juices, and knew just where it was going next. One hand between my legs I coated my fingers in the same, before smearing juices over the valley between my waiting breasts. In an instant his cock was the meat between two soft buns. I stared, watching his head disappear then reappear from within, as I slowly worked his cock.

Eyes open, Steffen watched as I slid myself up and down his slippery shaft. It didn't take long at all for his moaning to start again, building in intensity the more I continued to work his manhood. He was gasping, almost panting, as I worked him in between my soft fleshy mounds.

"Yes," he called out. "Yes, yessss, I'm cummm . . ."

He never quite finished the last sentence, words morphing into a carnal scream as the fire erupted inside his head. I felt his cock jump within its confines and watched as a string of pearly white jizz shot up into the air. There was no time to react, his sticky seed landing in my hair, across my left eye and down my cheek. Still I worked him, a second smaller stream spurted out and ran down my chin. A final one oozed across my breasts.

Releasing him from my soft embrace, I sat back on my knees, looked up and smiled at Steffen.

"I think you got a bit carried away," I teased.

Steffen laughed. "Who, me? I only did what you asked me to, sat back and enjoyed myself. I love you, Claudia."

"I love you too, Steffen," I replied.

Standing up carefully, trying not to make any more mess, I took myself upstairs to clean up. As before, a couple of photos were taken and duly sent before I washed away the evidence.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The final morning arrived before Steffen was due to travel, and with it came another mail. Once again, I read it on the train, this time actively looking for my middle-aged business man and a tad disappointed when he was nowhere to be seen.

My dear little slut Claudia,

Again, you have done well. Pearls do suit my little slut.

Now, if I'm not wrong, Steffen travels tomorrow morning so that leaves just one more night of excitement for him. Don't worry, we have a whole weekend of excitement for you.

You can probably guess what's coming next. Cum in your mouth, cum in your hair and on your skin, where does that leave? Well, as you know, cum in your pussy is not an option as that is mine for the weekend, so I guess that only leaves one place.

Tonight, my little Claudia, you will let him cum through your back door.

Mistress Natalia

I was shocked. If there was one thing I didn't do. it was, how had she put it, back door sex. Orders, or no orders, I wasn't about to start tonight. Naty had just gone too far.

That night, I ignored orders and let Steffen have it his way. A rough fuck was always his favourite, and it seemed he had been saving up every ounce of roughness for this one night. I came quickly and hard as he bounced me up and down against the bedroom wall. The first time was delightful, I squealed at the exquisite second, and practically screamed as he took me over the edge for a third time, my juices leaking down my legs. I was all ready for Steffen to cream my sensitive pussy when he pulled out and took a step back.

"On your knees and open wide," he commanded, continuing to work his shaft with one hand as he watched me take my new submissive place.

I waited, in anticipation, as he pointed his cock towards my waiting mouth. His hand was a blur, working his shaft with the same vigour as the fuck he had just given me. Steffen was breathing hard, almost shaking, when he finally aimed and took fire. Cum shot out from his cock, travelling the few inches towards my mouth. Like an eager slut I darted towards the stream, trying to catch every last drop.

It wasn't what Naty had ordered, but at least he hadn't cum in my pussy was all I could think. I sent off the photo.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next day I bade farewell to my darling husband, off travelling again for the next couple of weeks. This time though I wasn't quite as disappointed as normal. Any disappointment was countered with the anticipation of that weekend with Naty. Steffen's car had barely driven into the distance before I was once again thinking about the next mail from Naty. It came that very evening. I sat and read it repeatedly.

My dear little slut Claudia,

I trust that Steffen has packed his bags and already left. That just leaves the two of us for our weekend away. Pack your bag with that little outfit I gave you earlier, you won't need anything else. We'll leave straight from the office, so you can change there before we go. And don't forget your collar, you must wear it whenever you are with your mistress.

Oh, and just one more thing. Don't think I haven't noticed. We'll consider your little disobedience, and what to do about it, once we get to the cabin.

Mistress Natalia

I was so caught up in the excitement of a weekend away with my lesbian lover, that the final sentence didn't really sink in.

Friday came, I packed, and headed off to the office.

This was going to be one hell of a weekend.

To be continued

12