All Comments on 'When the Cat's Away… Ch. 06'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good written

this part starts very nice, very good description. You can imagine being there. Was a little surprised at the group sex scene on the swing. Natalie allows another sub to take Claudias virgin ass. Good also the scene with Claudia and Natalie after the swing scene. A little disappointing the end, fast moving forward, from saturday evening right to getting home on sunday. No more thoughts, feeliings. Maybe this will follow on part 7, as reflection from the weekend.

CiaoSteveCiaoSteveover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks Anonymous for the positive comments. There are hints towards the threesome in a couple of earlier chapters, with the mention of a reward for the one who introduced Claudia.

As for the ending, I guess this is a trickier one. I did end it quickly, and you are right that the next Chapter will be a little reflective. I guess it is deciding the balance between covering every thought and allowing the story to progress at a reasonable pace. I will though take the comments on board as maybe I should have expanded a little more.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Another Wonderful Chapter

This chapter flowed very well in the building of Claudia’s Inner Slut side. It also showed her Love of her Husband. It will be interesting to see where this goes as Clients will be offered her services. Thank You!

XpoeroticaXpoeroticaalmost 4 years ago
Great stuff

I'm enjoying this story. Well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...