When the Cat's Away… Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even the walls and ceilings hadn't been spared. A large x-shaped frame leant up against one wall, several chests of drawers sat against another and the third was covered in chains, ropes, whips and all manner of otherwise indescribable equipment. The ceiling had its own share of dangling loops, ropes and chains, and even a large metal bar hanging freely just above head height.

I looked at Naty, quizzically, hoping she would provide an answer. What was this place, and how did it relate to us . . . or more so, to me?

"So, I guess you could call this our training centre. All our special ones, just like you, will spend time here understanding and adapting to their new roles. I promised you could learn the ropes, well this is where you can do it. Sometimes, depending upon the need, we will bring clients here too but usually it is just for us. I should mention though that we have had to use it once or twice when feedback from clients hasn't been as positive as we expected. I guess you could call that re-education. Now, given it's your first time, we'll introduce you gently. I'll even let you choose the lesson for today. What will it be slut? The chair, the table, the swing, or does something else take your fancy?"

"Shit!" I thought to myself. Mistress was being serious. I had to choose, but I had no idea what they were for. All I could think about was the swing, albeit I still had it down as a hammock. I'd always wanted a hammock as a child and this was at least somewhat close. It also looked safer than the other contraptions.

"What will it be slut?" Mistress repeated.

"The swing," I replied, a nervous hesitancy in my voice.

"Interesting choice," Naty replied, "and a good one if you don't mind me saying. You'll really cum to enjoy a little swing, relaxing with not a care in the world. Go on then, climb on and make yourself comfortable."

There was a wink as she added a little innuendo to the word "come" but I thought nothing of it. I couldn't wait to try it out. Climbing atop the rubber like seat, I shuffled myself in place and relaxed backwards. It was slightly more horizontal than I expected, again a bit more akin to a hammock than an actual swing, and I lay there with my head only slightly higher than the rest of my body but still quite comfortable. A little nudge from Naty started a gentle sway in motion. I had my eyes closed, imagining being back at the seaside. I always loved the swings more than anything else and, in that instant, I could have been on any beach listening to the waves lap up on the shore and the birds tweeting above. I was so engrossed in my own imagination that I never heard Mistress approach from behind until a softness draped across my eyes.

"What? Mistress? What are you doing?"

"Oh, don't worry slut. They say you learn so much if you turn off your senses. Trust me, trust your senses."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, trepidation now setting my voice on edge.

I lay there, waiting, wondering just what was going to happen next. What did though, took me totally by surprise. Here I was expecting the worst, but all Naty did was hand me a phone.

"You said you needed to phone Steffen. Why not now, whilst you're relaxing in the swing? Can you manage the number whilst blindfolded?"

It was a simple task, at least I thought it was simple. Ten separate numbers, that was all I needed, just press ten numbers and listen for the ring tone. Away I went, but instead of a ring tone came a number unobtainable automated message. Take two, and this time a ring tone, only to be answered by a rather old sounding woman. I apologised and hung up quickly. Now I started to realise just what it was like to be blind. Something as simple as using a phone had suddenly become a test of spatial awareness. Third time lucky, maybe. This time it rang and rang. I was just about to hang up when a familiar voice answered.

"Steffen, it's me," I responded, happy to hear his voice at the other end of the phone. "It's so good to hear you. Been missing you so much. How was your flight?"

I heard rummaging coming from the other end of the swing but concentrated on my call instead.

"That's a shame," I continued. "Can't be any fun cramped in like that for all those hours, especially when the guy in front . . . what!"

I'd been caught by surprise. So happy to be listening to my Steffen, I'd never felt the cuff wrap around my upper thigh until Naty yanked my leg upwards with the obvious result of my ass slipping forwards. The second soon followed and here I was, knees bent, splayed outwards and somehow secured in place—however hard I tried I could not pull either leg down, suspecting that whatever had been wrapped around my thighs was now secured to one of the metal chains holding the seat in place—my ass now hanging over the edge of the seat. Then I remembered the open crotch of the body I was wearing, and the plug up my rosebud. If nothing else, at least the view must have been pleasurable for Mistress.

"I'm sorry Steffen, just stumbled. Nothing to worry about. You know how clumsy I am. Anyway, tell me about your weekend so far."

I sat back and listened, both to Steffen's explanation of his weekend away and to try and get wind of what Naty might be planning next. It didn't work. I was half way into his lengthy spiel when my mind became somewhat distracted, a warm wet tongue now lapping at my sex. I tried to pull away, to shake off the torment. It was a big mistake.

"Ow!" I practically shouted down the phone as a hand slapped down across my pussy. "Sorry Steffen, I did it again this time stubbing my toe. Do continue, you were as far as schnitzel I think."

Things went back to how they were, me listening to my darling hubby and Mistress teasing my sex with her rampant tongue. I had to bite my lip on more than one occasion to avoid moaning.

"What? You want to know about my weekend. Well it certainly hasn't been as exciting . . ."

My voice went up an octave as Naty took that opportunity to dip her tongue up inside. I tried as best I could to act as if nothing had happened.

". . . as yours. Yes, yes, I'm fine. Not sure what you heard, I guess the line might be a little poor tonight."

She did it again, and once more I tried to cover myself up.

"Water?" I repeated his question back at him.

"Oh that," I continued. "I'm at the side of a lake and that's just the sound of the little waves lapping up at the edge. We've had some beautiful weather, so it was really nice when one of the girls at work suggested we go to their cabin in the woods. We're coming back tomorrow and then it will be work once more."

"Naty!" I whispered under my breath, just a hint of frustration in my voice. I so hoped that I was out of earshot of the phone. It soon became obvious that I wasn't.

"Naty? Oh, she's the one I was telling you about. She's got this cabin in the woods, small place, and offered to share it with me. You'd really like her. No, no, she's not here right now. I guess she must be a little busy with something. It's just me and the lapping ton . . . I mean waves."

I was so pleased when Naty finally pulled away, leaving her torment of my now aching sex. I wouldn't have held out much longer without feeling the need to break into a chorus of moans.

"That's better . . . seems like the line has improved," I continued. "You wanted to know what's up here? Well, did a little swimming yesterday. Today I'm just chilling out. She's got this wonderful swing, so relaxing. Tomorrow will be for travelling back."

I heard it first, cursing under my breath but knowing just what was coming. A low hum, more of a buzz, faint in the background yet getting stronger. My voice trembled as the tip rested up against my slick lips.

"Buzz, what buzz?" I continued, trying to cover it up. "Oh, yes, that . . . just a bee, they're a . . . a bit of a pest."

I couldn't believe what she had done. It was one thing to tease me with the tip of a vibrator, when I'm trying to have a serious conversation, but now she had simply stuffed it up inside and left it there. I tried with my spare hand to reach out for it, but each time I was swatted away.

"I'll have to go . . . now." I continued, my breathing coming in short sharp gasps as the vibrator worked its magic inside. "I'll . . . try to . . . call you next weekend. Love you, Steffen."

I was now practically panting down the phone.

"Yes, yes . . . I'm fine . . . just trying to get rid of this . . . pesky bee. Love you but I'll have to . . . go. Bye, Steffen. Love you lots. Don't get . . . up to any . . . mischief without me."

I hung up.

"Aw," came Naty's teasing voice, "did something get in the way of your telephone call with lover boy? You told lots of little white lies, I wonder if he believed them all? Should I phone him back and ask?"

"No, Naty . . . I mean Mistress, you wouldn't . . . you can't."

"I could, but maybe you are right, I shouldn't. Why don't you hand me the phone and I'll put it out of harm's way?"

I did just that, passing the handset to Naty. She took the phone, but also grabbed the opportunity to wrap a soft cuff around my wrist, leaving me little option but to hold onto the metal chain above my head. I was about to protest when a second cuff encircled my other, to the same effect. They were by no means bound tight, but no matter how hard I tried I could not pull away and reach the torment inside my pussy.

"Now, where were we?" came Naty's teasing voice. "Oh yes, what to do about Steffen? I guess he doesn't know about us, and I guess that's how you want it to stay."

"Yes, Mistress. He cannot know, he must not . . . know."

I'd never felt quite like this from one of my own vibrators, now matter how hard I thrust it in and out, not so quickly and not so strongly. Was it the sudden guilt trip of that call with Steffen, or maybe the excitement of him not knowing quite what I was up to? Perhaps it was the combination of a plug up my ass along with the vibrator? I wasn't sure what it was, but this little one was sending me spiraling towards the edge, and boy was I going to cum hard. My heart sank when suddenly it was withdrawn.

"Can't have you enjoying yourself too much, can we? After all, we've got the whole afternoon ahead of us."

How could she? She'd taken me to the edge and left me there. I could still hear the buzz, but it was now no more than a background noise. There was nothing I could do. With these cuffs on I couldn't even finish myself off with my fingers. All I could do was lie here and wait as my impending climax faded back into the distance. Once more the same, that vibrator up inside, my carnal symphony increasing to a crescendo, then nothing. A third time and I was practically begging, pleading with Naty to let me cum. She was having none of it though and once again my relief was taken away.

How long was this going to continue? It was so unfair. I was desperate to cum, but each time I was cruelly denied. I was on the way down for a fourth time when Naty said something unexpected.

"Is that a car outside?" she asked. "Let me go see. I'm not expecting visitors so maybe somebody is lost. Now, where can I put this little thing so that I don't lose it? Oh, I know the perfect place."

I knew exactly where it was going, and Naty didn't disappoint, thrusting the vibrator into my sodden pussy. I listened as Naty's footsteps faded away, drowned out totally by the buzz from inside even before she reached the top step.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Upstairs, Naty did nothing other than sit down and wait. She knew exactly who was expected, and it was no coincidence that they had arrived with her little slut bound to one of the basement furnishings. It was also no coincidence that her little slut had been kept on heat, having been denied her orgasm on several occasions. Some things were done for maximum effect. Richard and Jack had only just walked into the living area, and salutations had been completed, when the tranquility of the cabin was pierced by a scream from below.

"Is that who I think it is?" came Richard's enquiry.

"Oh, yes. I guess that wasn't the most appropriate place to leave a vibrator. Would you like to introduce yourselves to the new member of the team? I reckon she's just about warmed up by now."

"Oh, yes please," came a chorus of reply.

"Okay. You can't miss her. She'll be the one slumped in the sex swing. She's got a blindfold on and the buzz of that toy, not to mention her own carnal moans, will mask some of the noise but I suggest you strip off up here first. Tread quietly on the way down and we'll keep the surprise for a while longer. She still thinks its just the two of us for the whole weekend."

With the two men stripped to their underwear Naty led the way downwards, descending the spiral staircase into the basement.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

All I could do was lie there, whimpering slightly as the vibrator continued its incessant torture. You couldn't imagine the huge sigh I gave when, finally, I heard footsteps approach and the toy was withdrawn. A kiss on the lips and a whisper in the ear told me that Naty was back.

"Did my little slut enjoy herself? I could hear you all the way from upstairs."

"Yes, Mistress. Your little slut came for you. Was there anyone outside, Mistress?"

"Oh, nothing for you to worry about, there were but not any more. Just a couple of visitors, but I told them we were a little tied up at the moment. Now, that reminds me, just what are we to do with a little slut bound to a sex swing? Any ideas what people usually get up to in a sex swing?"

"Sex, Mistress?"

"I thought you'd never ask, slut. Now that you have, I cannot think of anything sweeter."

"Ooh, Mistress."

I gasped as her mouth enveloped my already sodden pussy. This was not quite the Naty I was used to. There was a little more urgency about her and, at the same time, a little less gentleness. It took no time at all for my sweet juices to be flowing again, if in fact they had ever stopped. I gasped once more as she clamped her lips down on my clit, sucking it inside before pulling off with an almost audible plop.

"You liked that, didn't you slut?" Naty whispered, her breath gently caressing my neck.

How she did it, I didn't know, but the speed with which she changed positions was beyond belief. One minute she was whispering in my ear and the next she was back down below, repeating her caress on my swollen nub before her tongue forced its way up inside.

"See how your juices are flowing once more," Naty continued. "You'd really like me to tongue fuck your pussy, wouldn't you? Or maybe you'd prefer to feel my cock up inside."

"Yes, Mistress. Fuck me with your tongue, then fuck me with your . . ."

I stopped mid-sentence, the realisation suddenly hitting home. Naty was once again whispering in my ear, of that I was sure. The question though was a little different. If Naty was whispering in my ear, then why could I still feel a warm tongue probing away inside? How could Mistress be in two places at once?

"What? How? Who? You said there wasn't anyone else there."

"Oh, my slut does have a short memory. I said there was nobody outside. I never said anything about there being nobody else inside, did I? It seemed there was a mix up and Rich thought the cabin would be free this weekend. Was I really meant to send them all the way back home, when the cabin can easily sleep four or even six? It's not like they're strangers and I did promise that you would meet the whole team sooner or later. I guess this is just a little sooner than you had in mind, but it's not like you have anything to hide, is it?"

It was then that it dawned on me. I was lying here, bound to a sex swing, dressed in the most revealing of clothes. Damn, then I remembered the image down below, of that crotchless body, of my jewel encrusted plug and of my now sodden pussy dripping juices down my snatch. For sure, I had nothing at all to hide. If I could have seen myself then my complexion would have matched my flame-red hair.

"Oh, is my little slut embarrassed? You weren't like that when it was just you and me, nor when you thought it was my little tongue easing in and out of your sweet sex."

Whoever was down there, started to caress my lips once more, albeit this time with a little more tenderness than before. A gentle moan left my lips as the tongue circled my clit, a gasp as it forced its way deep inside my love canal. My mind was all over the place, trying to second guess who was down between my legs. How many were there? Just the one, in which case it was Rich who was eating me out or more than one?

"You like that, don't you slut? But you are wondering who it is. Well, lets see. You've met them before and you know they are part of my select team. Surely that narrows down the options."

Why, I don't know, but my mind was now fixed on that young girl from the toilets. I think Mistress had called her Gemma. Was she here and was she the one lapping at my sensitive sex?

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned.

"You want more, don't you little slut?"

"Yes Mistress, give me more."

"You want something bigger inside, something longer, something more satisfying. Is that what you want, slut?"

"Yes Mistress, give me your cock inside. My tight little pussy is waiting for Mistress to fill it."

As if on command, the warmth disappeared from down below and for what seemed an eternity, but was the merest of minutes, I waited for whatever was to come next. The quiet was broken by the sounds of undressing, or was it dressing, followed by a slurping sort of noise. Was it somebody's mouth or just an application of lube? I still wasn't sure, wasn't sure what it was, or even by now what I wanted. All I knew is that it was taking too long.

"Yes Mistress," I repeated. "Give me your cock inside. Make your slut dance her sexy dance for you once more."

I had no way of seeing Mistress pulling his boxer's down, discarding them and going down on his almost rigid cock. I had no way of knowing if it was long, short, thick, thin, real or fake, until the tip nudged up against my aching sex, hovering over my waiting hole. Impatient for more I tried as hard as I could to rock the swing, but with no satisfaction. It didn't have the feel of Naty's rubber phallus so now I was imagining Rich standing there between my outstretched legs. Inside, I smiled at the thought of Naty's husband having his way with me while she watched, no not watched . . . while she conducted the orchestra.

Naty was back up close. I recognised the kiss on my tender lips and then the gentle breeze of her words as she whispered towards my ear. This time though she whispered towards me, but not to me. Her words were for somebody else.

"I think the little slut wants you up inside. See how she rocks her own cradle in anticipation. I think she wants to thank you in person for the introduction you made and the opportunities it will give to her."

And then a single question, addressed to me.

"Is that right slut, would you like to say thank you?"

"Yes, Mistress. Let me say thank you. Take my sweet pussy with your cock and let me thank you."

"You see, I was right. My little slut is ready to say thank you, Jack."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Of all the names Naty could have mentioned, Jack's wouldn't have been one of them. What did he have to do with all of this? Or maybe, she was just being a tease again. Either way, I felt a cock slide up inside. There wasn't the stretch that I usually had from Steffen's monster, so I imagined a thinner, shorter manhood. Whilst the lack of immediate girth, and I also guessed length, disappointed me—I so wanted to be stretched and stuffed in the same way that Steffen did, or even Naty had done with her strap-on—the feeling inside told a different story. The combination of plug and cock, either side of my thin pussy wall, brought a tightness and sensitivity of its own.