When the Cat's Away… Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm," I moaned as I felt his legs up against my ass, his cock now buried inside my hot cunt.

Jack, Rich or whoever, I couldn't wait for them to release the ache within, and they duly obliged. Now I understood just why they called it a sex swing. Gently he rocked in and out of my pussy, allowing the swing to add to the effect. It wasn't a massive motion, but just enough to exaggerate his own movements, continuing slightly in one direction as he reacted in the opposite. Driven on by my whispered encouragement, he increased the length of his strokes, his inward thrusts matched with a gentle bounce of his balls on my ass, before pulling almost the whole way out.

There was something so exciting about being fucked by an unseen lover, something dangerously so, about being unable to react and having to trust in what they would do next. Here I was, immobile on my sex swing, letting passions run wild. I was already moaning profusely when hands started to uncloth me. First came the lower ribbon holding the body together. The upper ribbon soon followed, leaving my pert little breasts bouncing free. Finally, was the blindfold. I blinked, adjusting my eyes to the change in light, focusing in on the image in front of me. There indeed was Jack, as naked as I was, his cock working my sex from a smouldering ember towards a raging fire. With hindsight I had sensed it before, but only at that moment in time did I register the black band around his wrist. I had my collar, he had a matching bracelet. We were, as she had said, both part of Naty's team.

So, there was Jack, tending to my sodden pussy. Naty was still at the side of me, her attention now focused on my naked breasts, teasing the nipples every so often with her mouth and fingers. The only question was about Rich. Where was her darling husband? I was sure she had mentioned him. I threw my head from side to side, but he was nowhere to be seen. It was only when I rocked my head back, dangling it over the edge of the swing seat, that he came into view. Rich had been standing there, just out of sight, watching the performance. I didn't see if he smiled back or not, his manhood drifting into my eyeline, hovering right in front of my eyes and blocking my view of his face. I smiled once more, and swore that it was smiling back at me, his circumcised head nudging down towards my lips as I swung gently, propelled onwards by Jack's long gentle fuck.

I knew just what Rich had in mind. No encouragement was needed, I simply opened my lips and let him slip his cock inside. Within minutes I'd gone from a simple slut on a sex swing, to a picture of obscenity, spit roast between two cocks with a jeweled butt plug for desserts. There was nothing I could do, my hands and legs bound to the swing. I was at their mercy, and that was the thrill of it.

Gradually Rich inched forward, his cock moving deeper inside my mouth. He stopped with the tip nestled just over my soft palate. Was it the angle I was lying at or was it just the euphoria of the moment? I wasn't sure, but I felt like I could take him all the way if he only pushed a little further. Why didn't he use me like a true slut should be used? I tried, what little I could, to take him deeper, but all I could manage in my bound state was a gentle caress of his head. It wasn't enough, and I so didn't want to disappoint.

Jack's gentle yet continual thrusts, combined with the tightness offered by that plug up my ass, were edging me closer and closer to the point of no return. I knew, when it happened, that this would be one hell of a climax. My muffled moans were already a prequel to the main event.

What happened next was obvious, yet still I was taken by surprise as gentleness went out of the window. Jack was now upping his pace, ramming his cock into my wanton sex and sending bow waves through the sex swing to where Rich was waiting. For my part, I was nothing more than a human Newton's Cradle, bouncing between the two men, as one cock rammed into my tender pussy then the other fucked my tight little throat.

I smiled, as best I could with a cock deep inside. Rich was now getting his throat fuck, his helmet popping in and out with every thrusted swing. It was a race to see who would cum first, or maybe who would cum hardest. I was in heaven, effectively pleasuring two strangers, but knowing that my own Mistress was taking pleasure in watching my performance. It had been my choice, the swing, and boy was I enjoying myself. Never had I heard such a strange orchestra, dual grunts combining with muffled moans and the squeak of the swinging seat making a bizarre guttural symphony. I barely heard Mistress whispering in my ear.

"Remember, the boss always cums first, then the guests, and finally the slut cums when she is told she can cum," she whispered. "Now, as deep as you can, clamp down and suck him hard. Show Rich just how good a little slut you are, what a good addition to his team you will make."

This was going to be my pleasure. Spurred on by the carnal symphony, I did just as Mistress asked, forcing my mouth around his cock as it thrust inside and sucking hard as I swung away. Before long, my mouth was running the whole length of his shaft, taking him deep and then pulling back until only my lips kissed his head. Without doubt, Rich was helping himself to a deep face fuck, and I was enjoying giving him one. The first twitch was with his cock buried into my throat, a second as I sucked my way down his shaft. I never felt the third, only the wads of warm cum flooding my mouth. I knew better than to spill a drop and swallowed what I could to keep from overflowing.

"Thank you, slut," he said as he pulled his glistening cock out of my mouth. "You were good, very good."

I smiled, mouth closed at first and then open, revealing the remainder of his cumshot nestling into the back of my throat. One smile, two smiles, then nothing . . . it was swallowed. Now was just a case of holding on long enough for Jack to fill me down below. I'd never had another man's cock inside me, let alone have him shoot his load. To be honest I probably wished he would pull out and spray across my now naked torso, the body long since having fallen apart. Did I have a choice in this? I lifted my head and looked at his, my eyes asking the question, but my mouth staying silent. I was the slut and in no position to bark orders. It was as if Jack had read my mind.

"Mistress Natalia?" he asked. "Where would you permit me to cum?"

"Good slave," she replied. "Tonight, is your thank you. You introduced me to little Claudia, and you helped her embrace her role as Mistress Natalia's latest little slut. So, I think it is only fair that you get to choose where you cum. Where would my slave like to cum?"

There was a silence, a deafening silence, which seemed to last forever. Finally, the silence was broken by his reply. There was no going back now.

"Mistress, I'd like to fill the slut's ass with my slave-cum. Will you allow me to fill her ass?"

Inside I was doing cartwheels. I'd gotten my wish and avoided another man cumming inside my pussy, that pleasure would remain with my darling husband, but now I had to face my single biggest taboo. No man had ever penetrated me down there, not even the love of my life. In fact, until tonight, nothing at all had been beyond my virgin rosebud. Now though, it seemed that my final taboo would be broken. Was I scared? I guess scared was a bit strong, but for sure I was nervous.

"Well slave," replied Mistress.

I held my breath, waiting. Maybe she would give me a stay of execution and ask him to coat my body with his pearly necklaces. Somehow though, I knew she would have other ideas.

"I'm sure this little slut would love you to fill her cute ass. Isn't that true, my little slut?"

I didn't answer, couldn't answer. I closed my eyes, hoping at least that Jack would take it easy on me. It was Naty's words from earlier which filled my mind. I couldn't be sure whether she had spoken them once more, or I had imagined them.

"Just relax. It will be much easier if you relax."

I felt my pussy empty, followed by my ass itself. Lubricated by my love juices, and the remains of whatever lube had been used when it was inserted, the jeweled plug eased itself out. A slight moan as the widest part stretched my rosebud, but nowhere nearly as uncomfortable as earlier in the day. The sensation I was left with was quite different. First there was the emptiness, and then the need to be filled once more, to be taken all the way.

Jack didn't disappoint on any front. He was so gentle as he filled the void left by that jeweled plug, easing off as I moaned at the stretch and then dipping further inside. Grabbing my thighs, he gave one final push, his member now deep inside my rectum. I was ready. If anyone was going to take my anal virginity, then I was happy it was Jack. I smiled, opened my eyes and mouthed at him.

"Do it Jack . . . but go easy to start with."

He did just that. He was so gentle, so loving, as gradually he eased in and out of my ass, only stepping up the pace in response to my relaxation and increasing moans. Before long, with the swing held in place by his hands on my thighs, he was thrusting like a wild animal, his grunts and my moans now merging into a single carnal sound.

I could feel the fires rise inside, but this was quite different. They were deeper and gentler, building slowly the more he stroked my inner most walls. I couldn't describe what it was, but it seemed that a million tiny fairies were playing with every nerve ending, playing their tune with increasing voracity towards a final crescendo. I felt the warmth inside and knew that Jack had emptied his load. Still though he continued, creamy jizz now seeping out around his shaft as he ploughed my furrow, and still those fairies played their symphony inside, my own moans singing their carnal tune for all to hear. I waited, holding back the tidal wave, knowing that a slut needed to be told when to cum. I just hoped that it wouldn't be too long before I was given my orders.

It wasn't. Naty gave the order and I came almost on command. Starting low I felt my anus contract, my rectal walls and then the climax itself. It was so strong. I couldn't help myself, juices erupting from my pussy as I came long and hard.

"Thank you, Claudia," Jack whispered as, finally, he withdrew his spent cock.

All I could do was smile back at him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The boys disappeared, leaving just Mistress and myself in the basement. Unbuckled from the sex swing, I couldn't help but ask.

"Did I do okay, Mistress?"

This time she didn't answer, but simply wrapped her arms around me, pulling me in close. A kiss and an embrace probably told me the answer, but I would much rather have heard it from her own lips. I asked once more.

"Did I Mistress? Did I please you?"

Naty smiled at me.

"Yes, Claudia. My little slut did everything to please her Mistress."

I smiled back, not really expecting what was to come next. This was the personal side of Naty.

"But I have a question for you, Claudia. You have now tasted your new role and met most of the team. Is it all you imagined? Is it all you expected? Is it something you could come to enjoy? Will you think any different if it was a total stranger? I said at the start that it would be your choice, and it still is your choice. If this is not for you then all you need to do is hand back the collar, no hard feelings, and you can walk away."

"Thank you, Mistress. I think I . . ."

"Don't answer me yet, Claudia. Take some time. Let the emotions settle and then let me know. You have a big future ahead of you, but only if it is what you want."

I kissed Naty on the lips.

"I will. I enjoyed today. I wasn't sure that I would, but I did. Can I ask a question?"

"Of course."

"You mentioned that I had met most of the team. How many more are there?"

"Well, there is Gemma of course, and then we have a couple more, but they tend to be out of the office more often than not."

"And how about Steffen? I do love my husband. You won't do anything to hurt him, will you?"

"You have my word Claudia. I won't do anything to harm your relationship with Steffen. You need to decide for yourself how much or how little you tell him. I will though say one thing."

"What, Naty?"

"Richard and I, well, we have a very open relationship. We know all about each other and our own needs. He knows I like to be in control, and I know equally that he just likes to be pleasured. We know what we do, and it just makes us stronger. You need to decide for yourself what it is you want."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I spent that night, and the journey home the next day, thinking just what it was I wanted. For once, this was not about Mrs. Leber, nor about Mistress Natalia's little slut, but, instead, was all about Claudia. What did I want?

I could make a list, but it still didn't answer the actual question.

I loved Steffen and would never want to hurt him. He gave me strength, love, a touch of roughness, sometimes the unexpected, but all wrapped up in a little safe, secure package.

Naty though took me to places I had never been, and then there was the way she did it. Naty knew what she wanted and knew how to go about getting it. Naty offered control, just a touch of dominance, but most of all the excitement that danger brought with it. At the same time though she was so personal, so loving, so true with what she said.

If only there was a way to combine both.

But then there was the other side. Could I enjoy this new role, my newly found sexual inhibition, in front of a group of strangers? I would be a slut, and not just Mistress Naty's slut. It seemed so exciting, but was that really what I wanted for myself?

I had many things to ponder, but at least Naty was giving me time.

To be continued...