All Comments on 'When the Cat's Away… Ch. 12'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
CiaoSteveCiaoStevealmost 4 years agoAuthor

So, I guess you're wondering why I have ended it like this. All the way through the chapters it was building up to this party...

- Claudia's unexpected adventures into a lesbian world

- Her reaction to a more dominant woman

- Her gradual acceptance of a need to submit, to be controlled, to serve

- And then there is Steffen, the husband she is devoted to and doesn't want to hurt

All the time the story was building up to this one party and the big reveal as Steffen and Claudia are brought together. So, why end it now? I guess whichever outcome I chose it would end up disappointing somebody, so I thought to let you decide for yourself what happens next.

Oh yes, I had an idea in my own mind, and maybe one day I'll craft it into a separate story, but you can choose your own ending...

- Will she snub Steffen in favour of Naty or Gemma? Will she be forced to choose between them?

- Will she realise that Steffen is the love of her life and hand back the collar?

- Will she submit and serve them all, Steffen included?

- Will Steffen be seduced himself, and his little secrets come out? --of course, he knows more than he's letting on

I hope you've enjoyed reading the 12 chapters as much as I have enjoyed writing them. I must say thank you to Renate (who requested Chapter 1) for her wonderful ideas. Hopefully my rendition of Claudia has done her justice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hot to read

a girlfriend showed me the link tom this story, i am impressed.

very good details, hot scenes, right words, feelings

some scenes i coukld image i was there so good description

Unfortunally Claudias way ends there, leaves a lot to our own phantasie.

in the end one of the best stories i did read

greetings from Germany

S

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES