When the Cat's Away… Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, what have we here?" I called out in my most seductive sexy voice, as I ran a hand over the now obvious bulge in his trousers. "Big and hard... I wonder what it could be?"

It was a rhetorical question and one I didn't wait for an answer to. With Colin simply standing there, unsure whether he should be joining in or not, I took it on myself to take the lead. My nimble fingers, driven on by an ample lashing of desire, made light work of both belt and button. The zip, slowly eased downwards, gave no resistance, neither did Colin as I pulled his trousers down to his ankles.

All that stood between me and that bulging manhood was a pair of black trunks. I ran my hand across the fabric. 'Nice,' I thought to myself, admiring the luxurious feel of his chosen underwear, the warmth greeting my touch, and the hardness within. It was such a shame that I was just going to have to pull them down. In one movement, his trunks joined his trousers down by his ankles.

And then I saw it, a long thin cock springing to attention, and a young man's hand quickly shooting down to cover his modesty.

"Don't," I whispered up to Colin, my hand grabbing his and pulling it to one side. "You slip those trousers off from around your ankles. Let me take care of your hard cock."

Releasing my grip on his hand, I took purchase on his erect cock, feeling the long shaft run up between my fingers. I could sense the gasp inside as Colin jumped the moment my fingers touched his manhood. I guessed mine was the first hand, other than his own, to touch him down there. Oh, yes, from the first time I met him, I always had Colin down for a bit of gentle stroking to the tune of a porno video or the like, but now I was going to show my naked sales assistant something so much more enjoyable than a carefree hand job, but that was always a good place to start.

Releasing my grip on his shaft, I ran my fingers along his length, smiling at the way his cock jumped to my every touch. It might not have been the biggest in the world, for sure it wouldn't come close to my Steffen's, but it sure was fun to play with. Confident now, that Colin had finished messing around with his trousers—really, how long did it take to slip your trousers and pants from around your ankles? It's not like I had such problems in the restaurant earlier—it was time to claim my prize.

He was already hard, but I was sure he could be harder, and I knew just how to get him there. I took his cock in my hand once more and gave it a gentle stroke. Colin responded, at first with a surprised gasp but afterwards with pleasing moans. I cupped his balls with my spare hand, wondering just how much cum they held, at the same time imagining them emptying their warm salty load into my waiting mouth. A gentle squeeze had Colin gasping once more.

I took a firmer grip on his manhood as I worked my hand up and down his length. I couldn't help but watch as his head popped out then disappeared once more with every stroke. I glanced up at Colin. The sultry smile I gave him was unseen, as Colin stood there with his eyes closed as he soaked up my attention. Well, if a simple handjob had him purring with pleasure, imagine what would happen if I...

A wave of excitement shuddered through my body at the though of going down on the young lad. His cock stood firm in my hand, not too much girth but plenty of length. I wondered how far I could take him without gagging. Well, there was only one way to find out. Slowly, trying not to give away the surprise, I eased back his foreskin revealing the smooth head underneath. I could have taken him there and then, deep into the warmth of my waiting mouth, but no, I had something else in mind.

"What?" Colin exclaimed.

There was something so satisfying at the way he jumped. The simple touch of my tongue against his sensitive flesh had the desired effect. I glanced up at him once more, my tongue still caressing the end of his cock as I looked into his now open eyes. Teasingly I flicked my tongue across his peehole, before running the tip all over his bulbous helmet. He was part gasping part moaning against my every touch as I licked and flicked at his most sensitive areas.

I pulled back and smiled at him. Only I knew what was coming next. A teasing flick of my tongue, caressing nothing but thin air, and then a sultry licking of my lips. I held his cock in one hand, pointed it straight out towards my mouth, the exposed head still glistening with my saliva. Well, if he hadn't guessed, he was soon going to find it getting much wetter.

A blown kiss upwards, another barely touching his sensitive helmet, and then I lowered myself down on him. Inch by inch his cock disappeared into my waiting mouth, my lips enveloping his shaft as I took him inside. I stopped, holding him there with his head nudging into my soft palate. I ran my gaze upwards. Once more Colin had his eyes closed.

Even after the two earlier orgasms, I could feel my own needful desires building down below. It was just an ache, a gentle tingle in my still damp sex, but there it was. Now though, well now was time to say thank you in a most personal way. Slowly at first, but soon picking up speed and length, I bobbed my mouth up and down on his cock. Spurred on by his now constant moans, I'd sink down as far as I could before clamping my lips around his shaft and pulling off once more, sucking as I went, using my tongue to caress his exposed helmet.

I had to be careful. From the sound of it he was going to come quickly, and I so wanted to make his enjoyment last. I had one ear on his moans as I worked his young cock, listening to the intensity and easing off before I went too far. For the first time I felt his hand, not pulling me back onto his cock, but simply running through my hair. Once more I sank back down, working the young lad into a fervour, listening for the time to stop. Oh yes, I heard his moans, but also a gentle whisper... a female whisper. I stopped, his cock deep in my mouth, and listened.

"Her mouth's nice, isn't it? But what about that sweet little pussy. You'd like to feel her lower her juicy sex down onto your long cock, to feel those tight walls engulf your whole length, wouldn't you?"

There was a moment of silence before Gemma whispered into my own ears.

"Oh yes, Claudia, that mouth of yours is so good... pussy, cock, you know how to make them purr with excitement. Now, be a good slut, and show our guest how good you are at riding. Oh, and don't worry I'll make sure to have a nice surprise for you as a reward."

I pulled off his cock, saliva dripping to the floor as I stared at his glistening flagpole. I closed my own eyes and imagined his cock slipping up inside my cunt. That ache, that gentle tingle, was now a needful urge. There was just one thing I needed to know. Was I to be his first? It didn't make a difference, Colin was still going to get the ride of his life, but it meant a lot. I watched as Colin sat himself in the chair recently vacated by Gemma.

"Slide down a bit," I whispered to him.

Colin did just that, slouching back into the seat with his ass now towards the front edge of the cushion, his manhood lying there hard across his lap. I knelt in front of him and took his cock in my mouth once more, intent on keeping it hard and wet. As I worked his cock with my mouth, I had a hand between my own legs, not that I needed much encouragement to make myself wet. The ache inside told me what my fingers only confirmed.

I climbed up into the chair, kneeling across his lap with my wet pussy lips nestling over his hard cock. I shuffled around a little, a low moan coming from Colin as my wet snatch slid over his sensitive manhood. My heart told me how desperate I was to have this young cock up inside, to feel its length caress my inner sex, but there was something I just needed to know. I leant forward and gave Colin a gentle kiss, my lips melding against his in a most sensual embrace. Breaking away, I whispered quietly into his ear, at a volume which was only audible to me and my young lover.

"Am I your first?"

A nervous whispered 'yes' told me the answer. I smiled at him as I lifted myself up on my knees, offering a pert breast to his mouth. I gasped as he sucked my already hard nipple into his mouth. There was something so exciting, almost electric, as he clamped his lips down and pulled off the sensitive nubs. Taking his hand in mine, I guided it between my legs.

"Can you feel how hot it is, how wet it is for you? Can you imagine what it will feel like as I sink down on your hardness? Would you like that, Colin? Would you like to feel my tiny little pussy smother your huge cock?"

"Yes."

"Yes what, Colin?"

"Yes, I want to feel you sink your pussy down on my cock."

I glanced back at Gemma, as if asking for permission to take the young lad. A simple nod of the head gave me permission. I switched my grip away from Colin's hand to his cock, pointing his erect flagpole upwards. A quick shuffle forward had the tip right beneath my opening.

I was so wet that I could simply sink down and impale myself on his length. What I chose though was something much more sensual. I lowered myself a few inches and felt his head nestle against my puffy lips. Slowly, with my hand holding him upright, I rubbed my slick pussy lips against his cock, easing back his foreskin as I went.

"Mmmm," Colin moaned as I started to dip up and down on his head, easing it into my opening but never quite taking him inside.

I'd tease my pussy, feeling his manhood stretch my opening before pulling off again, each time taking just a little more of his length inside. A quick switch, running his now slickly coated head over my clit, had me gasp with excitement. It was time. I wanted it, and from his moans Colin wanted it too. I placed the tip of his cock up against my opening, this time my hand at the base only for guidance and, sank down.

"Ughh," I gasped as his head stretched my opening before slipping inside. There I stayed, just for a moment, giving my lover a clear view of several inches of hard shaft about to be engulfed by hot pussy. A wiggle of my hips and I slid down further. Another, had him halfway inside. One final push and I took his full length into my tight little snatch.

For a thin cock, it was a surprisingly tight fit. I guess that was the effect of the plug in my ass, and I liked it. Yes, I'd cum twice before, earlier this evening, but there was something so much more satisfying about having a cock inside, and even more satisfying if it filled me completely.

I took his hands and placed them over my pert little breasts then put my own on his shoulders for balance. A final smile and I started to ride. Once more I was matching my pace to the tone of his moans, taking encouragement from his enjoyment, but making sure I did not go too far too quick. It was his first fuck, and I was going to make it his longest, most memorable one.

I started slow, long upwards strokes as I pulled just about off his cock before sinking down once more. Colin was moaning with every movement, and I soon joined him, gasping with excitement as I felt his cock plunge back into my sodden sex. My own ache was growing in intensity, a smouldering fire now building in my loins as I worked his virgin cock.

I'd listen attentively, taking in his moans, grunts, and increasingly panting breath, easing off from time to time if I thought he was going to cum. I'd sit there, with Colin's cock deep in my pussy, no movement at all other than his hands massaging my firm tits. Then a little grinding, and once more I would ride. I so wanted the two of us to cum together, and I could feel my own fires growing stronger.

Then I heard it, a movement behind as I sat atop his cock. It was the look in Colin's eyes accompanied by a wicked smile on his face, which had me wondering. I spun my head around, and there was Gemma. It wasn't the fact that she was standing just behind which gave me a shock, nor was it her lack of panties. What shocked me was the huge rubber strap-on she was busily smearing with lube. It wasn't long, but it certainly was thick.

I was too slow to react, Colin's arms quickly pulling me into him as I lay over his naked body, his cock still up inside my pussy. I didn't have to be a brain surgeon to know just what type of surprise Gemma had in mind for me. At this angle, there was only one place this rubber phallus could go, the only problem was a large metal plug.

Problem, or opportunity?

"Aghhh," I moaned as I felt Gemma tug at the base of the plug, pulling it tight at my sphincter as the girth stretched me open. A tug, a twist, a little more tightness in my rosebud, had me panting hard. I'd gotten used to wearing the plug and had almost forgotten the discomfort of inserting it. Now though it was all coming back to me. I thought Gemma was going to split me open until, with a final gasp, the widest part slipped out.

The rest of the plug came out easily, leaving an empty void in my back passage. It wasn't empty for long, as Gemma slid her strap-on deep inside. I felt Colin's grip release across my back—with both holes filled there was no way of escaping, so need for him to hold me down.

And, then I was riding him once more. Riding him? I guess it would be more precise to say that Gemma was fucking both of us. I could feel the slap of harness against bare ass as she plunged her rubber cock into me, in turn forcing my petite frame to bounce on top of Colin's impaled cock. Once more I felt full, the huge phallus in my back passage pressing my pussy tight against his hard cock. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, I felt Colin start to push from beneath, alternating his thrusts with those from above.

What had started out as a gentle ride for the young lad, had finished with the two of them double teaming me.

"Aghhh," I moaned as I felt both phallus and cock move inside, pressure being placed on my fabled g-spot.

That ache, long since becoming a burning fire, was on the verge of erupting into a passionate inferno. The room was filled with a carnal symphony as the two of them ravaged my sodden sex. The slap of leather, the squish of juices, manly moans, and grunts from below, combined with my own panted squeals, made the most passionate of scores. The only question was who would succumb first. A piercing scream gave the answer.

It was too much, and for a third time I felt my body shake as pure ecstasy shot out from within. I fell limp, collapsing on top of a grunting Colin as the young lad continued to thrust his cock into my sodden pussy. I could feel my juices flooding his lap as I came hard. I never noticed that Gemma had withdrawn her rubber phallus, my mind now occupied by my own huge climax, one which I was still riding the edge of, the fires continuing to be stoked by the young lad's passionate thrusts.

He would grunt as he plunged his cock into my pussy, to which I would reply with a pleasured moan. I was panting hard as I felt him inside, felt his cock plunge into my now drenched pussy, and felt...

Oh, yes, it was a most pleasing warmth which flooded my sex, this time they were his juices not mine as, with one final grunt, Colin unloaded his manly seed inside. I could feel his creamy jizz dribble out as we sat there, arm in arm, his cock soon losing its hardness. Still panting as I climbed down from my high, I gave Colin a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you, Colin," I whispered into his ear.

It certainly had been a most enjoyable way of saying thank you to the young sales assistant. Gemma had enjoyed it... I had enjoyed it... and for sure Colin left with a smile on his face. He had come here simply to deliver a parcel. Would he ever have thought that he would be departing having left so much more behind? Parcel and virginity, Colin had left both in our little apartment.

As I lay in bed, next to a naked Gemma, I could only smile at the way the day had gone. It had been so satisfying to serve my Mistress, and I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

*****************

A week later I was back in the office, yes on a Saturday, staring out of the board room window. It was obvious now. There was an uninterrupted view to a certain floor of a certain hotel. Night-time, with the curtains open and the light on inside, all you would need was a pair of binoculars or even a telephoto lens and you'd have a great view of the nocturnal goings on.

I jumped at the touch on my shoulder.

"Looking for something, Claudia?"

It was Naty. The plush carpet had masked her footsteps. I turned to face my first Mistress. A smile on my face, I placed a kiss on her lips.

"Later," Naty replied. "First you've got a party to host. I hear you were pretty good at it last weekend. Gemma gave you a great review but did mention that you were a little forgetful at times. I can see though that you haven't forgotten today."

My hand went to my neck, and the black collar around it. So much had happened since Naty had offered me a new role in the company and given me the collar. I was the newbie, with so much to learn, but in Naty and Gemma I knew I had the best of teachers. It was a second voice which took my attention.

"Shall we be getting ready?" Gemma announced, walking into the room carrying a certain corset.

Gemma was already dressed to please, in her own revealing leather outfit, and it was only a matter of time before I joined her. I still wasn't sure what to expect from one of Naty's parties, but I knew that Gemma would point me in the right direction.

"Now, I must be going," Naty announced. "We've got some important clients and one very special guest coming tonight. Follow Gemma's lead and you'll be fine. I'll see you both at the party."

With that, Naty left the two of us alone.

"What does she mean, a very special guest?" I asked Gemma.

"Here," she replied, handing me a piece of paper. I ran my eyes down the list of names; there was one clear couple, another female guest and then... my heart skipped a beat. The last name was so very familiar. I read it over and over to myself, not believing the words in front of me.

There, in large letters, was a certain Steffen Leber... my Steffen Leber... my darling husband was coming to this party.

"Come on then, time to put your party clothes on," Gemma called.

My heart dropped. How could he be on the invite list? I'd written all the envelopes myself and I would have remembered if there was one for Steffen. He had always said he was okay with me exploring my inner needs, and I half suspected he may know more than he let on, but the idea of an unplanned lesbian encounter was so far away from where I had gone.

Could he really see me this way and how would he react?

Or maybe it was time to put an end to this charade. The problem though was that it was much more than any charade; that I had proven to myself the weekend before.

I was a slut... maybe I had always been a slut... but what's more I was a slut who needed to be controlled. Did Steffen want a slut for a wife? Or more so, did he want to share a slut with her Mistresses?

I looked at Gemma. I looked at the corset she was holding.

I closed my eyes and watched as memory after memory filled my mind; the first time with Naty, the weekend at the cabin, exposure in the office, the weekend with Gemma, and then that evening in the hotel room. Each memory sent a wave of excitement flooding through my body.

I glanced down at my watch. I knew what I wanted, but did Steffen want the same? In an hour or so I would find out, one way or the other.

Now, wasn't it time I changed? After all, I did have a job to do.


12