When the Ex-Ray Strikes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh sat there with a stunned look on his face, not knowing what to think.

"How the fuck do you know so much about my family and my life?"

"Like I said, I have many friends that owe me favors, and these friends are not people you want to fuck with. I may seem like a mild-mannered guy, but let's just say there's more to me than what you see."

"Are you really going to offer her a chance to leave you for me?"

"I'm a man of my word. Yes, if she was any other woman that had disrespected me as she had today with you, I would have kicked her out and ruined her already. But I love this woman, and will give her one chance and one chance only. If you're right, and she can't resist your big cock, then by midnight tonight she will contact you, and she will be yours. The other choice is to forget you, keep her wedding vows, and remain my faithful wife. If she does stay with me, you will be dead to her, and you will not interfere in our marriage again."

"Tony, I hope you live up to your word about letting us live in peace, because I think she wants to be with me. That's what she told me, and I know how much she wants me," Josh said trying to sound confident and in charge.

This guy was cocky, but I had to wonder if he was right. I would find out soon enough. I stood up to leave and said, "I hope I never have to hear your name again, or do things I'd rather not do. But we will soon see." As I left, the man in the shadows stood up, gave Josh a long evil stare, and then left a minute after me. Josh got the message that I had a bodyguard and that he might have incorrectly categorized me as an innocent, mild-mannered husband.

I drove home wondering if this woman I loved so deeply would ever be in my bed again. Would she choose him and leave me, or would she remain faithful to her vows? Poor Jenn had no idea how her decision would impact her life. If she chooses Josh, she will leave this marriage penniless and receive a small amount of alimony based on my low income. On top of that, the car belongs to the company which would immediately be returned.

The house was also in the company name, so there would be no claim to it as well. So, she would leave homeless, and without transportation. Our bank accounts have a small balance which we would split, leaving her with less than five thousand in cash. She has no job or skills that would allow her to earn more than minimum wage. Josh is not currently working, so her life would go from living the Life of the Rich and Famous to living in a one-bedroom apartment and working at Walmart, just to make ends meet. It will be interesting to see how this turns out.

It was quiet when I came into the house. She sat at the kitchen table, nervously, drinking her coffee with tears in her eyes. I poured myself a cup and sat down across from her at the table.

"Jenn, I know everything, including all of your text messages to Josh. Before you ask me how, just know that I have many friends from my business relationships that owe me several favors, and they are people you don't want to know or meet."

"Now I know you're sorry, so please don't say that anymore because it's meaningless to me at this point. You betrayed my love and did things today that I never believed you would do with anyone else. By putting him before me today, you displayed your disrespect for me as your husband. You know me, and I will not live with a woman that doesn't respect me, our vows, and the sanctity of our marriage.

You know there are many people out there that think that the definition of a cheating spouse is only when the spouse gets fucked by her lover. Some people think that making out, or a blow job, is not cheating. But in my world, the simple act of thinking of being with another man is cheating. Kissing, oral sex, and fondling go way beyond cheating and cannot be tolerated.

From the conversations you've had with Josh, the sexy dress you wore with no bra with your tits on display, offering not to wear panties for him, and sitting together holding hands is in my eyes, cheating. You gave your love and attention to a man outside our marriage. Yes, apparently there was no kissing or oral sex that I'm aware of, and that's the only reason we are still speaking and having this conversation.

You need to know that I will never share you with anyone, and I will not put up with a cheating spouse. I know how close you were to Josh, and I understand that you still have feelings for him. However, I also know you're married to me, and I can tell you without a doubt that I will NOT share you with him or anyone else.

The reason I have not kicked you out yet is because I am madly in love with you, and will do anything to keep us together. However, I have a question before I go any further, and don't lie, as I may already know the answer. While you were sitting with him without your panties, did you let him touch your pussy? Has he or anyone else in our marriage ever touched you there?

"No! I swear, never. Nobody has ever done that, only you."

"But you were prepared to let him do that today, am I right?"

She put her head down and started crying again, "I don't know. I didn't intend for that, no. I'm so sorry about all of this. I'm such an idiot. Please forgive my stupidity, Tony."

"Well, had he touched you there, this conversation would be over. It appears that other than some hand holding, and some text messages, nothing has happened to end our marriage, even though I am disappointed in your actions."

"Tell me, why did you wear that dress with your tits on display? Tell me the truth, were you planning to seduce him and take him to bed today?"

"Oh my god, no! I would never do that. It's hard to explain, but I just wanted to look sexy for him, and re-live some of my old feelings. I know it was stupid, and I was acting selfish, but he just has a way of getting me to do things. I never intended to sleep with him. You must believe me."

"Jenn, I want to believe that, but all of your actions today bring me to a serious question, and one that I will want an answer to. I told you I will never share you with another man. I will also not be married to a woman that is in love with another man and wants to be with him. I'm going to give you a choice, and I want you to consider it carefully, because once you choose, I will never again accept betrayal, or the disrespect you have shown."

"I know you love me, and I understand your past feelings for Josh, so I'm going to give you a choice. I want you to choose between Josh and your marriage. If you want to be with him, I'll let you go. I'll treat you fairly in the divorce, and allow both of you to live safely, with no retribution. Or you can choose to stay in our marriage and remain faithful to me and honor your wedding vows. Simple choice with long-lasting ramifications. Now, if you choose Josh, I will ask you to leave the house with your things by the weekend, and I'll start the divorce proceedings immediately."

"If you want to stay married, you will not contact Josh again - today or ever. That means he will be dead to you." I then went on to outline the same things I told Josh and to never be in the same place at the same time and that I would know if they were. She agreed without any hesitation.

"So Jenn, today you have a get out of jail card. A once in a lifetime opportunity. You get to choose between a past lover and your loving husband. I'm going to take a shower and when I come back, I want an answer. Choose wisely."

Before I even left the kitchen, she blurted out, "Of course I chose choose you, honey. I love you and I don't want anyone else."

"Jenn, you've betrayed me today. I heard what you just said, but I want you to sit here for a while and really think this through. If we stay married, you will need to rebuild the trust we once had. You will also need to help me get past the pain and anger you've caused, which won't be easy. Take your time and give me your answer after I come back down. Considering your actions today and your feelings for Josh, this is too big a decision for you to just make without some deep inner contemplation," I said as I left her crying with her head in her hands.

I took my time showering and getting dressed and when I came back to the kitchen, she ran up to me, hugged me, and kissed me all over.

"Tony, I will never leave you and I'll never do anything like that again. I promise I'll make this up to you and be the perfect wife. I'm your wife and I want your children, so please don't leave me. You're the only man in my life. I love you," she said, kissing my face and holding me harder than she ever had before.

We kissed and held each other for several minutes and then I took her to our bed and reclaimed my wife. I ripped off that dress, threw her on the bed, and put my cock in her mouth. My anger drove my actions as I sexually attacked this beautiful woman. She greedily took me in her mouth and sucked me to the edge as I fingered her wet pussy. I knew I was close as I removed my cock from her mouth. She moaned when I placed the head of my hard cock at her pussy lips. She looked up at me as we were face to face at that moment and said, "I love you Tony, please fuck me," and then she pulled me close and lovingly kissed me.

I didn't fuck her, but I did make love to her. I spent the next ten minutes teasing her pussy and entered her slowly and lovingly. After many minutes of pumping into that wonder pussy, I exploded inside my sexy wife who had an amazing orgasm as I shot my load deep inside her wonderful, tight, warm pussy.

We held each other silently for an hour as the world around us disappeared. We were husband and wife once again, and we both knew that nothing would ever come between us again.

➢ Josh the following day:

Fuck! She didn't call me, so I guess she decided to stay with that jerk. I can't believe it. The way we got along and how she acted, really had me thinking she would want to stay with me. I know that if I could have gotten her into bed that afternoon, she would leave Tony in a heartbeat. Once I gave her my big dick, she would be mine again. Her husband really fucked up my plans. Who is this guy, and how did he know so much about me and my family? Well, I'm not done yet and I still think I can win her back. Sorry Tony, but you're going to lose that girl.

➢ Tony - Three days after the confrontation:

A few days later, the idiot Josh just had to send a text to Jenn trying to convince her to leave me and be with him, which didn't surprise me. The good news was that Jenn showed me the text message and didn't reply to him. She knew I would see them, and was not taking any chances. I told her I already saw his message and was happy that she didn't reply, and told her that showing me the text was a smart move towards rebuilding our trust issues.

The next day I sent Josh a text asking if his parents had any luck finding Casey and Mickey yet. Josh immediately called his parents and learned how much pain they were in when they found them missing. Josh realized he had caused their pain by contacting Jenn after being warned not to by Tony. I had them disappear for a few days, in good care, just to let Josh know how serious I was.

Josh called me back immediately after talking to his parents, "What the fuck? What did you do? They better not be dead or I swear I'll kill you, motherfucker."

"Well Josh, you're not the one that is going to kill anyone. If anyone's going to die, it's you, my friend. I warned you not to contact Jenn, but you did. I also told you that if you contacted her, you would feel pain that you've never experienced. This is just a small sample. Now, I'm sure the dogs will return soon, but let me be clear. This is your last warning. Do not reach out to Jenn ever again. Am I clear?"

"Yeah, but they better come back in good shape."

"Josh, because you didn't respect my wishes, I'll do whatever the fuck I want, and you will have to deal with my actions. Now, because you just threatened me, they may or may not come back in good shape. I haven't decided, but your tone is not making me feel charitable. In fact, now I'm not sure they will return at all. How does that sound, asshole? I wonder if mom and dad should know why their precious pups are missing. Perhaps I should call them. What do you think, asshole?"

"Ok, I'm sorry. Please return them and I'll stay away, I promise."

"That's better, but next time it won't be the dogs that disappear. Do you get my drift?"

"Copy that, I understand. I promise I'll keep out of her life and you won't hear from me again. Now, when will you return them?"

"They will just come back home soon. Josh, you know that I'm a thousand miles away. I can't control everything, and these people that I'm involved with have a mind of their own, but I'll speak with them and see what I can do. Josh, I really hope we never have to have a conversation like this again, because the next time we won't be speaking and you'll be dealing with some much larger issues."

At 3 in the morning the following night, the distraught parents were crying with joy as their beloved dogs were barking on their porch. They never knew what happened, where they were, or that their son caused their pain. Josh heard the news and was relieved at the dogs' return. He even sent me a one-word text after we returned them, which read - Thanks.

Josh finally got the message and kept clear of Jenn and got a job in another city several hours away. He tried to find out more about Tony, but could never learn more than the public information that Tony was just a financial advisor. Josh knew there was much more to Tony and decided to move along and start a new life without his old flame.

As long as Josh was alive, I knew there was a chance that he could sneak back into her life, so two weeks after the incident, I handed Jenn the Post-Nuptial Agreement that I had my attorney prepare. She agreed in giving up everything, including the rights to any children that were born to us during our marriage, for any infidelities'. Of course this couldn't prevent a repeat of her last encounter or her meeting up with Josh, but there was enough incentive there for her to consider the consequences. Between my new attention to her activates, her knowing I would be checking up on her constantly, along with the Prenup, we would weather any future storms that may come our way.

One year late, Jenn was pregnant with their first baby, and the couple was now closer than ever. Jenn realized how close she was to screwing up her life and dedicated herself to keeping Tony happy and raising a family. Nobody mentioned Josh again, and it was as if he had never existed. That one day could have changed things forever, but Tony's love and take no shit attitude saved their marriage.

NEVER TOLERATE DISREPSECT: Small shit leads to bigger shit. Remember, tolerance is just showing people how to treat you.

12