When Trust Breaks Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,707 Followers

Finally I smacked it with the pliers, that did it.

We stretched the fish out and admired it for a few minutes, I noticed both Jim and Berg were doing more admiring Sharon than they were the fish.

Hell, we were all right at her feet.

Margeret came over, looked down and whispered something to Sharon. I saw her reach down and tug at her bottoms but they just slid back up, showing more than they did before.

I picked up the fish and hauled it up to Jim's truck, got out a knife and cleaned it. Then I took it over to the fire and had Margeret begin to cook some steaks.

I noticed both Jim and Berg were sitting on the blanket at Sharon's feet, Sylvia was there too, her arm on Berg's shoulder.

Everybody was getting an eyeful, that was for sure.

"Why don't you just take the damned thing off?" I asked her, suddenly miffed.

"Yea, why not?" Berg answered, before Sharon could respond.

I headed down to the lake to wash my hands, not waiting for an answer. Her flashing at my buddies was getting to me. By the time I got back both Sylvia and Sharon were sitting there naked, Berg too.

I was now really upset but I had a boner at the same time. Topless was one thing but this was all a bit much.

Somehow I didn't want Berg and Jim looking at Sharon naked, either that or I didn't like the way Sharon kept sneaking glances at Berg's half hard dick. Then I realized even Jim was sitting there nude with his 6" pecker sticking out of a mass of reddish broan pubic hair.

"Hey, why not join us?" Sylvia said, looking directly at the bulge in my bathing suit.

I gave up, pulled off my suit.

"Wow!" Sylvia said with a grin. If I was any harder it would be brittle.

Margeret finished up the fish and brought it over. She was checking all of us out out of the corner of her eye, her face bright red.

We sat around munching on the fish like all this was normal, it was good.

Then Berg started teasing Margeret about being "overdressed."

She blushed and said no way, claiming she wasn't pretty naked like Sharon and Sylvia.

"Oh, you are too pretty!" I surprised myself by saying. That just came out.

Sylvia picked right up on that and encouraged her, Margeret was blushing and shaking her head. But I saw in her body language that she was relenting.

"Well. But if any of you tease me, I will..." She reached up and undid the top, pulled it down to her waist in one motion. Then she quickly sat down, her arms over her tits like that did any good. Her cheeks were flaming but her nipples were like little buttons, hard as a rock.

I saw why she was bashful, her left breast was half the size of her right, the top of the suit was heavily padded on one side.

"Satisfied?" She said, almost defiantly.

"Relax, you are beautiful!" Jim said suddenly.

Good old Jim.

Margeret smiled at him and her eyes seemed to sparkle. I noticed she kept glancing down at Jim's cock, then she would look away, then look right back. Several times I caught her sneaking a peek at me and Jim, too. That progressed to where she was openly checking us out, I even put my legs down flat and spread them some to give her a better view.

I was thinking nobody had likely ever said nice things to her before. The larger breast actually was nice, the smaller one seemed to sag slightly and the nipple on that side was an oval shape.

Hell, I didn't mind, and sitting there nude with everybody also nude or almost nude had calmed me down.

"You sure handled that huge fish nicely." Margeret smiled at Jim. She reached out and patted him on the shoulder.

He seemed to puff up in pride.

I don't think he ever caught anything before.

The rest of us kept our mouths shut. I checked out Margeret's tits some more, she had coal black nipples, they were the size of erasers.

Sipping on a beer, I noticed Berg and Jim and even the girls were checking her out, too.

This was new.

"Are yours sensitive?" Sylvia asked her.

"Yes, the slightest touch and I..." She blushed again at what she just said.

"Mine too, I love it when Berg licks them." Sylvia said.

We all laughed, the mood seemed to lighten.

I was over being miffed at Sharon's display, besides, Sylvia was sitting there with her legs open carelessly. Even Margeret was sitting there with her breasts bare. Sharon had laid back, her big breasts spreading slightly over her chest. Her pubic mound rose up slightly, she had shaved so all that was left was a strip.

There were no more secrets in our little group.

Kate and Kathy showed up, late like always. They both looked around a little surprised, then took off their tops and joined us. The two of them were around a lot, but always quiet, part of the background.

We told them about the fish, it got bigger and meaner in the telling, even to the point of it almost eating Berg's arm. Well, he did have some pretty good scratches on his fingers, anyway. At first they didn't believe us, but we produced some huge slabs of fresh cooked meat and then they did.

Later I wandered off into the brush to take a leak, by the time I got back Jim had scooted around closer to Margeret, and she was looking very pleased.

"Want to take a walk?" Jim asked her just as I sat down.

"OK!" She hopped up and reached for his hand, not bothering to pull her top up. It was like she had finally done it, taken it off and now she was enjoying it.

"Hmmmm. Hooking up, it looks like!" Berg laughed as they wandered off down the trail.

"We should go sneak up on them."

"Naw, let's leave them alone, they will figure it out." I told him.

"I just wanted to watch." Berg said.

"Maybe someday?" Sharon piped in with.

I looked at her oddly. My wife kept surprising me.

The rest of that day was uneventful, Jim and Margeret came back holding hands and looking completely happy. I noticed he wasn't hard anymore, I figured that out quickly.

Kate and Kathy also wandered off for awhile, returning with some handfuls of flowers.

We settled in to nudity amongst us as something that became almost normal, and we were all together so much we might as well have been living together.

Weekdays I got up and went to my job, coming home nearly every evening to at least part of our group at the house. Never any sign of anything going on that I could see.

Most of the time everything was just normal. Once Sharon went in to take a shower, getting ready for bed. She walked out naked, using the towel to dry her hair. Jim and Margeret, Sylvia and Berg were there and they all acted like it was nothing.

Then a couple of guys came back from the military, I got bumped back to swing shift at my job at work. I didn't like that at all, it meant Friday nights I had to work until 11 PM.

No more evening get togethers except on weekends. It was three weeks later when the next party was at our house. I knew that I had missed some things.

Berg and Sylvia were there early, I was cooking some sausages on the grill and baking some potatos wrapped in tinfoil. They chatted a bit and went on into the house, Jim and Margeret showed up a few minutes later, they had some Corn so I buttered it up and wrapped it to steam on the grill.

The first thing I noticed was Margeret. She and Jim had been hanging out, dating a lot. I had missed seeing them. She had on a halter top with no bra, a first for her as far as I knew. It was frilly around the top but thin and tied in the back The other new part was the tiny short skirt, it showed off her long slender legs nicely.

I had never seen her in a skirt before, and the only time I saw her legs was when she wore that ugly tan bathing suit.

"Wow, you look great!" I told her. She beamed at that. Jim grinned and held her waist, as they stood there and looked over my efforts on the grill.

"There is a pony keg inside on ice." I told them so they wandered off into the house, too.

I finished up, carried the food out to the small outside table and yelled at everyone. They came out and we all filled plates, I wandered over and sat down in one of the lawn chairs.

Margeret sat opposite me, Jim right beside her. We were making small talk as Sylvia and Berg were eating and chatting with Sharon over at the picnic table. They were leaned in close, talking quietly, that didn't register on me.

Margeret sat with one foot on each side of the lawn chair, sitting slightly forward to reach the plate she held in her lap. Jim was telling me that they had been going up to the lake in the evenings, trying to catch another big fish.

Margeret leaned over and set her plate down, leaned back.

Her skirt was so short I realized I could see her panties.

Fuzzy black panties?

Then it hit me, that wasn't fuzzy black panties, that was a mass of pubic hair.

I glanced up at her face in surprise, she was looking right at me.

"Jimmie likes me this way!" She said with a giggle.

I looked at Jim, he was watching me for a reaction.

"Damn, I like you this way, too!" I said.

Margeret giggled again, opened her legs even farther.

Jim sat there smiling, looking flushed. So it seemed like Jim was a bit kinky, too.

"Too dark to see much." I told her, suddenly feeling brave.

Margeret reached down and pulled the hem of her skirt up, opened her legs even more.

"Is this what you want to see?" She asked.

She had huge pink lips, she looked swollen and ready, and she just sat there like that.

What a change!

I had a feeling I had really missed some things the last few weeks.

I glanced over at Sharon, she flashed me a big smile. She knew of course, there was no way she could miss the blatant display Margeret was putting on.

Then Jim and Margeret got up and went into the house. I took a couple of deep breaths.

Sharon came over and touched my shoulder, leaned in and kissed my ear.

"Margeret sure has loosened up!" She giggled.

"No kidding."

I went over and sat at the picnic table, sipped my beer and we chatted for awhile. Then I needed to take a leak, so I got up and went inside.

Our spare bedroom door was open, I glanced inside.

Jim and Margeret were naked, he was up on top of her, pounding way. I stood there and watched for awhile, then Margeret looked up and saw me.

She just smiled.

I finished up and went back outside, wondering what was going on?

Our simple and normal little group had gotten into game playing, exhibitionism. Now I like women as much as the next guy but sex right in front of each other with no sign of bashfulness at all?

I wasn't into that myself but Sharon seemed to be perfectly OK with it, so was everyone else.

"Where are Kate and Kathy?" I asked. It suddenly hit me that I hadn't seen them since the last trip to the lake.

"Not sure," Berg answered.

"Maybe they were uncomfortable with us since they are...." He let his voice trail off.

Yea, maybe that was it, I thought. I could see where they might feel like the odd couple.

That evening ended normally, except at one point Jim asked me if I liked Margeret.

"Yes, sure. She is a good friend." I told him.

"I mean..the way she looks?"

"The way she looks? Sure, she looks fine." Then it hit me.

"Oh, You mean.."

"Yea." Jim seemed nervous.

"Well, she sure isn't bashful anymore." I told him.

"Yea, we talked about that. Since everybody else was..you know? I asked her if she would too."

He was watching my face, checking for my reaction.

"She obviously doesn't mind."

"No. And now we were thinking, maybe you might like to see how she feels?"

"Feels? You mean sex?"

He just nodded.

"I am not sure that is a good idea. I like her and all but Sharon and I..."

"Berg did."

"Berg did what?"

"With Margeret. We all watched."

"We?"

"Yea, Sylvia and me..and Sharon."

"I just wanted you to know that if you want to it's all right."

I just looked at him in surprise. It hit me just how little I actually knew about my friend Jim. He was always quiet and reserved, hooking up with Margeret seemed to be a perfect match.

Margeret had always seemed to be quiet and reserved, too. Until now. Showing up at a get together with no panties on, that wasn't the Margeret I knew.

She didn't even seem to be the least bit shy about it, either. If was like she had discovered the damn thing between her legs and then went nuts.

In fact, everybody was acting nuts. Berg I knew, he had always been a bit that way. Most of his comments were wisecracks about sex, plus his hands roamed a lot with any female he got close to. Sylvia was always nasty so her running around topless was almost normal. Even Kate and Kathy, no big deal there either. I had long since figured out that sisters be damned, they were into each other. Besides, they had more or less wandered off, we didn't see much of them anymore.

Then Berg and Sylvia had actually went all the way right in front of everybody. I found that exciting, amazing in fact. At the same time it made me slightly uncomfortable.

Next thing I knew even Margeret was into the act. First she flashed me, then seemed to deliberately let me catch her and Jim having sex. I was pretty sure that was deliberate now.

Then I find out that Jim and Berg had swapped? At least I suspected it was a swap. The surprise was Sharon watching all of that, with me off at work?

Just how much had really gone on?

I didn't know how to answer Jim's offer, and it was an offer.

So I dodged around the question. I told him "maybe."

I probably shouldn't have. He smiled and just told me to let him know.

I confronted Sharon as soon as we were finally alone.

"What was that about Berg and Margeret?" I asked.

"Oh, it was nothing."

"Jim says they had sex..while everybody watched?"

"Yes. But Jim doesn't mind and I think Margeret likes it."

"No shit! She flashed her bare beaver at me."

"Yea, I know. I saw that, it was funny."

"Funny?"

"Sure, everybody just wanted to see your reaction. It was priceless."

"Sharon! All of this is getting out of hand."

"Oh, don't be silly. We are all friends, nobody is getting hurt."

"Next Berg will be wanting to screw you, too."

Sharon hesitated. I knew.

"He already has, hasn't he?"

Sharon looked frightened, now I was sure.

"It's just friends, besides, you get to..."

"I get to what?" I demanded.

"I get to screw Sylvia and Margeret and that makes it all right?"

"I thought you would like the idea?" Her voice was a whimper.

I realized I was yelling. Before I let myself explode even more, I just walked into the bedroom and tossed some clothes into a bag. I stormed out past everyone, not saying a word.

I found a ratty upstairs apartment in town and sat there trying to think.

I knew I had myself partly to blame, going along with everything and not setting my foot down. I had basically just joined in.

The next day Sharon showed up, she couldn't call since there was no phone in the room. She wanted to talk, so we sat at the tiny little kitchen table.

"Danny, I am so sorry. I won't do it again." Were the first words out of her mouth.

"Won't do what again, I don't even know what exactly it is that happened."

"I let things go too far, but I thought...we all thought..."

"I think you need to tell me what happened."

"All right."

I sat and listened as she told me all the details. Jim and Margeret had come over to the house with Berg and Sylvia. They had been horsing around and Jim got Margeret to flash for them. At first she was hesitant but it didn't take much coaxing and everyone was encouraging her.

Once she finally pulled her pants down, it didn't take long for her to remove her panties too. Plus it helped that both Sylvia and Sharon stripped too. Berg and Jim were getting a kick out of it. Then Margeret sat down between Jim and Berg, and Berg had started copping some feels of her titties.

One thing led to another and Berg got up on top of Margeret and was rubbing his cock on her, then he turned and she turned and they were lined up and he was fucking her.

Jim sat there with her head in his lap while Sylvia and Sharon both watched. Then Sylvia had gotten up and went over to Jim, and started sucking on his dick while Sharon sat there by herself. She had watched for awhile, then went over to join Sylvia working on Jim.

Sharon was on her hands and knees when Berg got done with Margeret, he just stepped around behind her and slid himself in, just like that.

She said it was almost a surprise but it felt good and she just let it happen. While they were doing it Jim got up on Sylvia.

Afterwards, they all sat around and rested. Then Jim moved over and sat by Sharon and started feeling her up. Then he gently pushed her back and slid up and fucked her too. She just let him.

He lasted a very long time, too. Everybody else just watched.

Sharon was flushing when she finished.

"Danny, I am so sorry. It just happened and I don't know why for sure."

"Well, what are we going to do about it?"

"I don't know, but come home. Please?"

I relented, I was over being mad. Like I said, partly my own fault, I should have seen something like this coming.

It was about a week later when I got home from my job on swing shift. Jim's truck was there, Berg's old Chevy too. I felt the hoods, both were still hot so they had just arrived.

I braced myself, went in. I have expected a room full of naked people but everyone was dressed, and normally.

"What's up?" I asked, setting down my lunch box.

"We are having a meeting, we want to get things settled." Berg said.

I looked around, they all were looking at me like they expected me to blow up or something.

"We were thinking maybe you would want to even the score." Jim said.

"And just how are we going to do that?"

Berg just waved his hand at Sylvia and Margeret sitting side by side on my couch.

I made my decision. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a quarter, flipped it.

"Call it!"

"Heads." Sharon said.

It was heads.

"OK. Which one first, you decide."

"Margeret." She answered.

I held out my hand, Margeret got up with a smile.

"You too, you are second." I told Sylvia. She looked at Berg, then got up.

At my bedroom door, I turned and looked at Sharon.

"Come on, you get to help." I grinned.

No way was I leaving her out there with those two.

It was less than five minutes later when I sank myself into Margeret's big swollen lips. She let out a little squeak as I did.

Sylvia lay one one side, her right hand stroked my balls and her lips flicked my right nipple. Sharon lay on the other, nuzzling my left nipple, her fingers poking at my rectum. I drew back and pressed deep into Margeret again. I kept my hands busy, fondling first one breast, then another, all different.

I was sure I would be able to manage Margeret and then Sylvia, I wasn't sure if there would be any left for Sharon.

Especially since I planned on later putting one right up Margeret's ass, maybe Sylvia, too. I figured that might be a first for Margeret, I wasn't sure about Sylvia.

I wasn't real sure I would get that far.

But I was going to try. Even if it took all night.

I giggled at the thought of Berg and Jim outside waiting, wondering.

With the door closed.

magmaman
magmaman
2,707 Followers
12