All Comments on 'When Worlds Collide Ch. 01'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Another good one

Love your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thank You

Love this!!!!!

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needleabout 14 years ago
Oye! You did it AGAIN!!!

Okay, this was an amazing start, Jaz. Seriously. I loved Rafeโ€™s denial at first seeing Lacey thenโ€ฆoh baby! I cannot wait to see how these two dance around the Were mating topic and how she will adjust, but knowing you, it will be FANTASTICALLY written and have my heart thumping.

Aaron is just a hunk and a valiant protector. Hurry, please, on chapter 2 so I know what happens! Iโ€™m dying!

Last comment. I love that you show the changes that Millie introduced in FTI to the Hanlon Pack and how they are integrated within this introduction. Itโ€™s impressive just how thorough you are in the connections. Can be difficult with such a long tale, but you are keeping it all in sync!

Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yay!

Happy dance! XD

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 14 years ago

you did it again !!!

and what a cliffhanger as well.

i'm curious about summer, but this one takes prio in my opinion. Don't keep us hanging too long for the next chapter.

(and the writing gets better each time as well)

StarMAPStarMAPabout 14 years ago
Yay!

So glad these guy are back. I love all of them. . And I totally looovve Rafe's new attitude. . Its so Alpha like. Fantastic first chapter. Can't wait.

theirdretheirdreabout 14 years ago
Great start

I love it i love it i love it. So glad you are doing Rafe story.

sol76sol76about 14 years ago
Wooohooo

Oh dear I feel I'm turning into such a groupie checking for new parts of the stories/new stories each day.

Keep it up Jaz :) xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
LOL I feel like I'm turning into a bit of a groupie too!

Fab to see Rafe's story starting - sensitive alpha (oxymoron? Discuss lol) is one of my guilty pleasures, so am over the moon!

Have to say kudos to you, you've very quickly become a one of the writers that I actively look for, and then do a little happy dance inside when I see a new story/chapter :)

AngelePoemAngelePoemabout 14 years ago
Love it!!

I enjoy this series of stories immensely and I've eagerly awaited Rafe's tale. Looking forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This is beautiful!!!!!!

All ur stories are beautiful! Please give me more to read! Can't wait for the next story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fan 4 a while

i've read the other two in the series. Just keeps on getting better.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 14 years ago
Okay. I've got a complaint and I'm going to let you have it!

You're making the rest of us look bad. Dumb down a bit or at least do a story that isn't so fanfuckingtastic. I'm tired of getting made into a second class author.

As always, your work is heads and tails above the rest. I always look forward to more. I bow before the Queen!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

enjoyed it very much- I am looking forward to the next installment!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
HOW DARE YOU !!!!

How dare you leave me hangin like this ??. As always a great story but i need more lolxx

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 14 years ago
that's it

Now I know my whole week will be wasted as I keep checking for updates on this story and get sucked in to Literotica again. Work will suffer because you're starting me off on another of your excellent stories. So grateful for your talent.

Cheers.

tartan9tartan9about 14 years ago
Fantastic!

I am another who will be glued to their pc looking for the next instalment of this story. Your way of writing is excellent and the details you give of your characters makes it easy for us to build up a picture in our "mind's eye" which is really great as it lets our imagination run riot too!

I really enjoy your work so much.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ahh why

WHY did you have to stop there tease i tell you!! loving this story soo far cant wait to read more would maybe like to see aaron falling for the friend jennifer somebody hard ass against his laid back attitude!!!

Max

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Eeek <3 it

I like this...really like it. Rafe sounds great. I can't wait for more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
like it

This is a great start looking forward to more

Wolf_girl13Wolf_girl13about 14 years ago
YAY!

I'm so excited! I've been waiting for Rafe's story. I can't wait to see what happens.

larea412larea412about 14 years ago
Great!!!

This is great. I love it. Can't wait for more. Keep them coming fast.

catman71catman71about 14 years ago
thank you

i do love the start to rafes story, and i really do beleive that if rafe allows his wolf to be one with him he is going to be one badass wolf with a heart

lost_in_youlost_in_youabout 14 years ago
Have I told you lately

how amazing you are? Seriously, Jaz. The awesome just keeps coming. You're rocking my face off here. I loved what you just did with Demetri and Mara and am now thoroughly sucked into Rafe's story. Yes, in one chapter you sucked me into his story. =)

I'm anxious to find out who Richard is and what might happen to Lacey before Rafe and Aaron teach him manners with respect to women! Keep up the amazingfantasticsensuous stories. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

you are really sucking me in with these stories!!! can't wait til the next chapter

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritabout 14 years ago
OH Your so Wicked!!!

You know Jaz, Your just too wicked of a writer, LEAVING us hanging on the first chapter is like soooo evil woman..lol Wonderful Chapter and obviously can't wait to read more..

Donna.

willieonewillieoneabout 14 years ago
Damn it Jaz!

You need to post more chapters now you can't do this to me leaving it there! Your driving me mad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
you are the bomb

Your stories are wonderful to read, love it, you need a book deal bad.

you are just to damn good, one of the best. please keep posting the stories.

I think aaron will find his mate next.

People do you know who it could be?

I think i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love it

ur an amazing writer I love alll the stories u've written so far. Cant wait til the next chapter

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 14 years ago
Excellent start!

This seems like it will be just as great as the other two stories in the series! Keep the chapters coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Oh man I can't wait to read how the story plays out :)

seeker71seeker71about 14 years ago
Jaz is my favorite!!

You are my favorite author...that is all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Type faster

You need to get a publisher. I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

brilliant like the others girl!

BainsidheBainsidheabout 14 years ago
lovely start

once again i am waiting in anticipation of another chapter of yours. your work is beautiful. i like the realistic characters, yes i know they are non human, but the emotions and actions are realistic. good luck with any and all future endevors

lostchickenlostchickenabout 14 years ago
Congratulations...

another amazing piece!! I so love your work, it is full of depth and interesting personal touches that bring the characters soul. Can't wait to read more :)

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonabout 14 years ago
OMG!!!

You are unbelievable!!! I'm hooked and it's the first chapter.... I am so totally a fan... WOW!

queenakasha82queenakasha82about 14 years ago
NOOOOOOOO!

How could you leave me hanging like that! PLEASE GIVE ME MORE!!!

RicrindiRicrindiabout 14 years ago

Awesome, as always

EdwarusEdwarusabout 14 years ago
beautiful

i need more quick please its like a fix of heroine just gotta have it

LakesLakesabout 14 years ago
Fantastic adventure and sure to come romance!

Just recently found your work. Fabulous.

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18about 14 years ago
WOMAN!

I'm going to kill you for leaving it like this!!!!! lol

Oh you better add another chapter soon! I need to know what happens. HURRY! Why are you reading this??? write write write!!!! Oh by the way, lovely chapter :) hahaha and it seems like it will be another great story for you! :) Cant wait to read more!

Going back.........why are you still reading this?!? GO BACK TO WORK! I need the second chapter! You're stories are like an addiction!! lol

beibeegyrl_109beibeegyrl_109about 14 years ago
fantastic...

as always. you're ability to connect with your readers on such a level is amazing and delightfully received. i for one am hoping to see u published in the near future.

zouzounizouzouniabout 14 years ago
As always ...

very impressive. Also, I agree with the others. Keep it coming and quickly!!! I was wondering what you were going to do with Rafe and Aaron, now I can't wait to find out :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More

And soon, please. This is not a genre I normally read, but I'm so glad I did so today. I'm hooked on this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
omg!

would you stop getting me hooked on your stories! :] jk i don't mind being a addict! please write more sooon, Rafe's happy ending is crucial!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
loved it!

As always, I am hooked and anxiously waiting for the next chapter - I agree with the others, can't wait until you are published! Your stories are riveting! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!!!!!

Rudegal74Rudegal74almost 14 years ago
Why?????

Did you leave me hanging like this.......Hurry, please hurry with your next installment.

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
juicy!

this is a juicy story. i hope you will post the next chapter soon. :)

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

That ending wasn't fair! glad I caught it when there were several chapters...jeez jaz :) great new cast and glad to see the old ones. aaron's an adorable man-whore and rafe...well hope he gets his mate.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
I'm Already Hooked

Yes, I'm hooked. How you can pack so much intrigue into barely 3 pages, I don't know. You have added not only new characters, but a wonderful story line for the Weres. I'm off to start Chapter 2 right now!!!!!!

musecuesmusecuesover 13 years ago
Praiseworthy, as always

I accidentally read 2 chapters from the council and immediately realized that there was a section prior to it, so i started on this. And I must say, you have very good grasp of your plot and characters! So much intrigue, excitement and mystery all packed in just a few pages. Hahaha... guess it's gonna be a looooong night for me again!

Jennyt82Jennyt82over 13 years ago
Loving it!

Just one chapter and i'm hooked. You have a gift with words =)

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago
didn't you once tell me...

... that you couldn't write bad guys? I beg to differ missy! The beginning of this story is fantastic but what makes it differ from your previous work is Richard. Finaly we have a villain, and what a villain he is. What makes him so creepy and so evil is the simple fact that like real life bad guys he actualy thinks he's doing the wright thing. In just a few paragraphs you succeeded in creating an incredibly complex antagonist. Frankly, I am amazed by your talent.

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Wow hey,

I like the Demitri story, but this one is shaping up to be even better. Moving along merrily to the next chapter! (Jeez I love finding new authors with lots to catch up on. Such fun! LOL)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good

I think it very good so far. Glad it's a stand alone story, since it is the first of yours I am reading. Gotta go read the next chapter! : )

secretitosecretitoalmost 13 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!

I read ALWH first by accident and have been reading the rest of your stories non-stop trying to keep to the order. I couldn't help but comment as soon as I read the last word of this one and all I can say is WOW!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE everything you put down.

sexydad50sexydad50over 12 years ago
WOW !

I didn"t expect to read this caliber story when I started. The characters are real, the story line is fantastic ! Iwill post this at the first chapter as well as here at the end. This is excellently done! I found this by trolling through Literotica, I hope others will look for this series for a very good read!

Thanks for the enjoyment and please, write again !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank You!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you branched out and wrote a series including love stories for the different characters in the first lot of stories, I read, belonging to you. I admit I was hoping to come across Rafe's story.

aweesomeaweesomeabout 12 years ago

You really are trigging my interested author, you truly are aweesome :)

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
Honestly I find the Weres much more fun than the Vampires.

I mean they go through the centuries, alone, bored. I kinda shows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love reading it again.

Thank you. Ganna

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Re-living your stories

I've been following your stories from the moment you wrote FTI. Now three years later, I'm revisiting all your stories and all the characters whom I have fallen in love with. I hope you never stop writing :)

reader8reader8almost 11 years ago
WOW!

I'm amazed at how good you are at starting the new chapters of this series! I thought it would level out and just kinda blend, but you've surprised me! You're one of the best authors I've read so far!

BeccaRocksOutBeccaRocksOutover 10 years ago
Anticipating more

I really enjoy reading your story. Your words are engaging and well written. I'm looking forward to reading more of this.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Yay

Found Rafes story!!!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago
Ditto on the yeah

Have you resubmitted this story or renamed it as I remember reading this whole series before and I am sure I put it in my favorites and gave you 5 stars all the way!!! Oh well from me you now have 10 stars all the way :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
richard graves is a bastard

anyone else want to kill richard graves?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
huh

This seems to be one of those stories that is for women, by women. This story is good but where is the naked. Nothing makes a really good story like this into a really great story like some sex scene. Think of Lord of the rings and how much better it could have been with 4 or 5 sex scenes.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

To anon: It's a series. Like in: there are more chapters. And wasn't there some rumor floating around that 'Lord of the Sphincter' was written by the-boyscouts-for-the-boyscouts, making it possible that many would disagree with you on adding the sex-aspect to that particular story-line?

JazCullen: I was trying to find the beginning of all of it, but once I started reading this chapter, I'll stick to this part first. Hope Aaron doesn't die. I like the idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FTI

evebroughtanaxthistime: The start off the series Is FTI (Fighting The Inevitable) and its the title of the whole series. It is now available in book or eBook form at apple or amazon.

Read Jaz Cullen's bio.

Yeah, I agree, too much sex makes stories distasteful.

lyssagaillyssagailover 6 years ago
๐Ÿ˜

Loving it so far. I love ongoing stories but good ones are hard to find sometimes. I'm excited to keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just quick error...

Love your stories. Just noticed it hasn't been fixed so thought I'd mention it but Lacey waves her "Dead Cell" at Aaron, then she uses it to call Rafe inside her apt. All you need to do is edit for a landline instead. Great work.

Xoxo Fox

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Still the best!

I have read this story 2 times already and itโ€™s still one of my all time favs. The series is so good, you are sucked in by all the characters and stay there even more so.

Thanks for such great stories

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26about 4 years ago
I'm rereading them, all of the, can't get enough!

I love your stories so very much! Thank you for sharing your imagination and genius mind. <3

Mshaun7Mshaun7over 3 years ago
Wow!

That was an awesome start and a wonderful cliffhanger! Very nicely written, I look forward to reading the next chapters.

ArtemisjbArtemisjbabout 3 years ago
Cell phone

Just in case you ever turn this into a book like FTI, note that you said her cell battery was dead when she threatened to call the cops but then you had her call Rafe with her cell. Maybe she needs to plug it into a charger first. Her urgency and shaky hands would also increase the tension.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6496 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES