All Comments on 'When Worlds Collide Ch. 03'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

You never cease to amaze with your stories I can not wait for the next one!!!!

sol76sol76almost 14 years ago
Oooo the plot thickens

I thought Graves was going to be a vampire so glad I was right :)

I reckon Jen has so gotta get together with Aaron to can you imagine the fireworks :0)

Also a great start to my holiday with the new chapter up Jazz well done.

Of course since I am on holiday I do think you should post the next chapter to keep me occupied (Big Pleading Smile).

Really can't wait to see the next chapter Jazz keep it up hun xxxx

Sol

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
HMMM

LIKE I HAVE SAID BEFORE , OF ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY, THE ONE THAT I THINK WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT, THAT WOULD DESTROY ANYTHING IN HIS PATH TO PROTECT WHAT IS HIS IS RAFE , BECAUSE I THINK THAT PUSH COME TO SHOVE, HE WOULD BE , AND THE NORSE GAVE US THE WORD, A BEZERKER UNSTOPPABLE AND SINGLE MINDED. AND THE SECOND , FUNNY ENOUGH WOULD BE ANN, AS THEY SEEM TO BE WRITTEN AS THE SAME THING, PEACEABLE UNTIL RILED THEN COLD BLOOD AND CAPABLE , I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. AND YOU KEEP REFERENCING RAFES ALPHA ABILITY, THAT IS A ROUTE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE EXPLORED

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 14 years ago

*cracks the whip* more more, and the plot thickens.

can i borrow aaron for lis or mia? ;)

StarMAPStarMAPalmost 14 years ago
Holy hell!

The shit is about to hit the fan!! I'm so loving this story because its got all of them together and I love all these characters! Demitri is proving to be real hero as well. Can't wait for the next chapter *anxiously biting nails*

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
Love it!!!

You are amazing I am loving this chapter it has all my favourite characters in it and I really would love to see Jen hook up with Aaron! More soon please!

zouzounizouzounialmost 14 years ago
So ...

doing a little happy dance now !! Really impressed with this chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW

this chapter's even better than the last! can't wait for the next one!

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18almost 14 years ago
LOVE IT!

I'll join the other person with a happy dance! *Does her jig*

I LOVE this chapter!!!! I'm so glad that they two are taking the news quite well. And I love it that Lacey is finally 'accepting' Rafe, well both sides of him. HEHEHE

OH I can' wait for the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry please!!!

missvixxen08missvixxen08almost 14 years ago
Love it!

Sometimes when authors pull previous characters into a new story it feels forced and cheesy. You, however, have done it in a smooth, seamless way. It feels like they are vital to the story and still are developing as characters instead of existing in stagnate bits. 5 stars for sure!!! Can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOWWWWWWW

You are amazing, i just loved this chapter, its so intense....waiting for the next one desperately.

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonalmost 14 years ago
I love Demetri!!!!

Great chapter... I love him so much!!! I know I sound psycho but that's just how great you base your characters... Keep the good work coming!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good...

This is nice! Your stories are always fun and cool!!!!

Qu3tQu3tQu3tQu3talmost 14 years ago
Wow

All I'm going to say is do not sleep on "I-Don't-Want-To-Be-Alpha" Rafe. Thanks for the update. Jen and Aaron????? :)

bad_girl69bad_girl69almost 14 years ago
YAY!!

you did it again...you wrote another very good chapter! I shouldnt be this surprised, as all your chapters have beyond great! I cant wait for the next chapter. I should have checkd out the site EP. Oh well :)

Please i cant wait for the next chapter. I just love these characters so much! :) Goodluck with the next chapter(s).

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicalmost 14 years ago
Great as always

Great chapter and of course it just made us all want more! The sooner the better of course. Can't wait for the next chapter. So easy to get into your stories and identify with the characters.

saorisaorialmost 14 years ago
Hooray!!

Hooray, another chapter! Excellent, as usual. Can't wait to find out what happens next..............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
SWEET

I am so loving this story. The plot is spot on with the flow of the story. This is just awesome. Thank you for sharing Mechmanas

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 14 years ago
BRAVO

what a plot, great characters, I love your imagination and where it takes us. As always, will be checking daily for new chapters. Can not get enough fast enough

Kate

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
wow!

I never thought this about Dimitri. I am glad he is an ally and he is quite a confident one. love it!!! continue and i can't wait as more mystery unfolds... i wonder if Jen is Aaron's mate. hmmmm....

IpFc22IpFc22almost 14 years ago
Oooooooo... *Standing Ovation*

You go, gurl!!! LOVING this story and I am so hooked!

PLEASE, p-l-e-a-s-e Jaz, don't let me (and the others, of course: I have to be nice and think about them too) have to wait an eternity for my next fix *insert puppy dog eye look here*

PS: And why are there ONLY 5 stars to give? You deserve at least 100! :)

LakesLakesalmost 14 years ago
Amazingly well done!

Your build up toward the coming war is first rate. Hats off to you!

seeker71seeker71almost 14 years ago
How much is to much?

How much praise can you take? Girrrl Jaz, your writing is organic! No complicated outlines plotting everyone's trajectory and development? Yet, you come up with these amazing stories and characters. You allow the characters to speak and come to life. I take my hat off to you especially for recognizing creative constipation and clearing out the clog;-) Can't wait for the shit to hit the fan! I have no doubt I will love whatever you write. Personal experience has taught me that adversity brings forth strengths you never knew you had. Rafe will no be the better were for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more more more

it is great like normal please dont take to long with it if you do it has to be more than 3 pages :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Solid

Solid piece of work. You too need to get this publish. You! IMHO has improved tremendously from the first two story.

At first I thought this was just another normal storyline where ex bf beat gf up and new bf save the day by taking out the 'human' ex bf which can be kinda boring but a great twist in it with the ex bf turning out to be a nasty centuries old vamp. Now that is a solid storyline!!! You go girl!!!

wisperingwillowwomanwisperingwillowwomanalmost 14 years ago
Love it!!

You have me waiting with baited breath for the next installment. This story is great keep up the good work.

bulltlrbulltlralmost 14 years ago
Excellent......

..... chapter! EP has a glitch and I couldn't post like I normally would.....

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
Oh, I love it!

Cannot wait for more! Thanks for writing!

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 14 years ago
Story great... why so much time between submissions lately?

Since you have said you have many chapters already written, why the long delay between chapter 3 and 4. Your story "Fighting the Inevitable" had the chapters out just less that 5 days. All of your commentors love your stores; I'm sure we would like to see "When Worlds Collide" come out closer together so the story is fresher as each chapter emerges. Every day is not necessary, but 4-5 days like "Fighting..." would be great.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

Great chapter! So the title is perfect since the different worlds of the vamps and wolves and all involved are colliding at once. I do LOVE the whole conversation at the end with Demetri. It is so true that he is best to deal with a bastard since we know he was a real bastard up until recently. He's probably their best hope/weapon. Hope that is enough to help the wolves too. I think Lacey should be a bit more freaked to feel a guy wanting to hold her close even if his intent isn't evil like Richard. Her trigger would be Rafe's need to control her (obviously any control would be his desire to protect her above all else but we know those instincts lead those men to be neanderthals) and well it should be freakin' her out. Maybe it's tempered by the feelings her side of the mating instinct is creating and you do a good job of conveying those. But I think a tiny bit of trepidation and resistance would be good...let it take time for her to be okay with this mating thing. You're good at letting things develop in a fair timetable. I loved when Caleb called Annie out on her 'parlor tricks'. I like the humor slipped in here and there. The fear that came over Caleb was real effective in letting us know how scary this Graves is. It was tempered with Demetri's confidence/arrogance. Hope you're writing the next story. Since I burned through almost all of yours during my sick day :) Can't wait to read on!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
The Gangs All Here

Life owes Rafe happiness, and to see everyone come together in support of him will in the end benefit all. The fight for love is always a just fight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i looovvve this story! but why do you call rafes sister annie and rhianna? i was completely confused!

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago
I can't tell you...

...how stoked i am about this story. I love the fact that Richard is a worthy opponent. I hate it when the bad guy in a story doesn't stack up against the heroes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
F--------g AWESOME!!!

I'm reading these chapters like a junkie!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
DANG!!!

In my lifetime I have probably read over 1000 books, I love to read but I have to say, I have NEVER been drawn into a story like this one. ITS REALLY GOOD> I mean really. I can't wait to keep reading!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
addicted

i seriously just found out about your writing on Sunday night and haven't been able to stop reading since. you have a way with words hope you venture into publishing more stories as profession. you are much much better than stephanie meyer!

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Damnnn

U got meh hooked more than anything on this story

MsKikiMsKikiover 11 years ago
ahh!!

I'm literally nervous about waht's gonna happen...my stomach actually hurts thinking about it...this is gonna be so good

equatoequatoover 11 years ago

there goes my revision! i'm now hooked :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
demetri

I always loved Demetri!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just found these stories this week !

Holy Cow, How did I miss these??? Oh Ya, always in the Sci-Fi section... Dumb of me.

Now, Jaz, I gotta say, I love your style and your characters, Please Don't rip these all down for a bit longer, It will take me a while to read them all.

Ramjet

SouthernGirl30SouthernGirl30over 10 years ago
:)

Ahhhhh Demetri..... Love him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i agree SouthenGirl30

Demitri indeed.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nuh uh.....

Gard. All the way, baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Woot!

Team Gard!! >.< lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Although he is so arrogant, I love Dimitri

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca2 months ago

Just fucking superb!🤩

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES