All Comments on 'When Worlds Collide Ch. 14'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments
Qu3tQu3tQu3tQu3talmost 14 years ago
I love this series

We are finally at the end. Please tell me you are wrkn on smthn else?? Thx for the update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sad it's over

but such a goos series, I still have tears in my eyes from the final chapter. can't wait to see what you write next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sad that it's over

but happy for the.. happy ending, haha.

I loved all three of your stories, and I hope you start on a new story soon! :D (or within a month at least xD)

Still my most favorite three stories on this site!!

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
BETTER AND BETTER

YOUR WRITING JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER AND THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU GIVE YOUR CHILDREN( I MEAN THAT IN A WAY I HAVE HEARD AUTHORS USE, THAT IN STORIES SUCH AS THIS THE CHARACTERS BECOME YOUR CHILDREN) THEIR PERSONALITIES AND THE HUNOUR AND EASE OF THE WRITING, I CAN ONLY HOPE TO SEE MORE AND MORE OF THEM, I DO HOPE THAT NOR AND ASH ARE YOUR NEXT PROJECT, BECAUSE I THINK THEY HAVE THE MOST STORY TO TELL, AND THE BROTHERS CAN WAIT AS THEY ARE PLAYING PUT OUT THE FIRES WITH THE ACTIONS THEY TOOK AND IT WOULD BE INTERSTING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IF THE COUNCIL FINDS OUT AND HOW CALEB DEMTRI AND THE REST HANDLE IT, PLEASE KEEP WRITING AND YOU WILL HAVE A DEVOTED FAN ( NOT TO MENTION A IDEA THROWER :) )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very happy sigh

very happy sigh. Beautifully written story and this chapter is no exception. ..... So when's the next story in the series coming out? ;)

RavenNightcloudRavenNightcloudalmost 14 years ago

a nice ending to a great story, would love to read more about your characters so hoping you have another story planned for this series!

zouzounizouzounialmost 14 years ago
All wrapped up ...

with tiny little bows. All the couples lovingly together, Ashleigh off with Nors, and the Romanovs ... well being their devious little selves. Such a faboulous series. But you know we would like MORE, want MORE, have to have MORE!!! Got the hint yet?????

PS I can't believe you killed us LOL!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Bittersweet

I've read all of you stories and I love them all, but this is the best one. Amazing ending to an amazing story, I can hardly believe that it's over

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

A WORTHY END TO THE WHOLE SERIES!

You continue to amaze me. You are such a talent girl! I loved this ending. I love that you don't leave loose ends. You make sure every plot line and each character has a befitting ending to satisfy us but still leave us hungry for the stories you leave untold (like Nors/Ash, Loretta, Cedar and the twins and of course we won't be upset to hear more of all our favs). You are so good at using words that draw a picture and at wringing emotions out of us.

Some things I particularly liked...the description of Demetri with his head hanging down and crying in the shower, showing weakness in this vampire that we got to know as one of the hardest vamps ever. The statue of the wolf as a memorial was so beautiful and it was heart wrenching when Nors made Ashleigh go up to it. I LOVED how you had Nors check up on Ashleigh and finally come to take her. I still am wondering if she is his in a romantic way or in a fatherly way. Looking forward to that story. It was really funny the way the twins had to admit all this crap to each other. I liked the Cedar and Loretta coming up together looking for the twins. I wonder how they came about finding out they both wanted to see them again? You ended it perfectly by bringing it back to Rafe and Lacey who the story was initially about. You treated us to all of the other side stories within their story and it was good to bring it back to them. I liked tons more but it is 2:30 am and I am damn tired :)

Well, overall it was a stellar read. Keep up the writing and I hope you'll get this out to a publisher and share it with the rest of the world. I feel lucky to have found your work. Thanks for all the great reading!

denverjohndenverjohnalmost 14 years ago

Very well done. I love this story the characters where so well thought out. It seemed to me like they raised off the page to a good degree. The wrap up was excellent.

Thank you

handles101721handles101721almost 14 years ago
A Fitting Conclusion

I can't think of a better way for the series to end. It was beautiful, heartwarming, and tied the knots of some characters and created openings for others.

I'm not sure how you're going to be able to handle the demand for the three separate spin-offs you've hinted at creating. Fans will be wanting a Nors/Ashleigh, Alexei/Cedar, and Andrei/Loretta spin-offs. Hell, so will I! I don't think anyone wants to see this story end, as it is amazing.

Well done.

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
Thank you!

For this wonderful finishing chapter of Worlds it was all I had hoped it would be and more!! I look forward to the next exciting story! Have a rest and then get writing we need you talent in giving us stories that capture our imagination, stir our blood and warm our hearts which all of you wonderful character have done! I feel blessed to have had the chance to read them and get lost in them!

Willie

lilaconelilaconealmost 14 years ago

Loved the whole story, great ending! I hope we can look forward to a new story with those naughty Romanov twins and Nors and Ashleigh. Great job, keep up the good work!

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035almost 14 years ago
Nice Ending

Thank you been a great story. I hope I know when you write a new story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Wonderful story! I hope to see more with the other characters in the future. Thanks for sharing them with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank you so much

for the entertaining and beautiful story you gave us. It's trully stunning!

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful Chapter and ending to WWC

i truly love this chapter, its a fitting ending for this story and thank you for knocking it out for us.

Donna

StarMAPStarMAPalmost 14 years ago
Encore! Encore! Lol

Amazing. Thanks for the fantastic read =)

worldhistorybuffworldhistorybuffalmost 14 years ago
It was my pleasure!

No, thank you for letting me be your editor :)

bulltlrbulltlralmost 14 years ago
standing ovation......

Bravo... Bravo... Encore... Wonderful ending to a wonderful story! Can't wait to see where your marvelous story telling will take us next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it

Thank you for this wonderful story that makes me smile.

zooey4luvzooey4luvalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

I began drafting this comment before I had even opened up this chapter to read it, and it's a good thing too because with every new chapter it is becoming increasingly harder to compose a comment that fully describes my feelings towards it. Your talent for storytelling, whether it be storylines, character development or simply your grasp of the English language is amazing, and if I must confess (and I must) enviable. I AM ENVIOUS. With the last chapter I gushed, with this one I had to resort to other measures (a big shout out to Mr. Dictionary and Mrs. Thesaurus):

Fantastic, amazing, brilliant, incredible, out of this world, extraordinary, astonishing, astounding, remarkable, wonderful, startling, marvellous, miraculous, luminous, dazzling, radiant, unbelievable, exceptional, superb, fabulous, terrific, beyond belief, shocking, dumbfounding, flabbergasting, overwhelming, rendered speechless, outstanding, noteworthy, magnificent, breathtaking, great, staggering, phenomenal, glowing, incandescent, gleaming, shimmering, alluring, beaming, enormous, mind-boggling, special, incomparable, excellent, splendid, tremendous, super, very good, indescribable, inconceivable, wicked, confounding, stunning, flummoxing, overpowering, awe-inspiring, awesome, vast, dumb struck, stupendous, worth mentioning, glorious, superlative, bravura, virtuoso, genious, expert, huge, immense, grand, unique, rare, extra special, out of the oridinary, unparalleled, lustrous, luminescent, polished, glinting, glossy, iridescent, sparkling, shinning, glistening, glittering, appealing, attarctive, fascinating, enthralling, charming, glamorous, individual, without equal, unrivalled, unsurpassed, unmatched, first-rate, admirable, impressive, first-class, high-quality, beyond words, beyond desrciption, mystifying, bewildering, baffling, strong, cosmic, immeasurable, measureless.

Ok, so all in all a really good effort (hehehehehehe). There are many more words that I'm sure would do better justice to your work than just these, bu as usual with all these comenable words available to me I am left with just one. Speechless. Utterly utterly speechless. Please consider me one of those groupies forever stalking and pestering you for new stories (I'm afraid you've got me hooked), it helps that my last name is Fan (hehehehehehehehehehe - not really - ok, ok I'll stop with the really really bad jokes for now, but you have gotten off easy).

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 14 years ago

i'm sad

it's ended

and i'm with zouzou

you killed us! but we died for a good cause so all is well, you're forgiven *big hug*(it did water my eyes, didn't cry, but it watered them and you know that doesn't happen easily)

everything was wrapped up so beautifully and emotionally. one day i hope to find out how N&A are doing as for the twins, will they be so fickle as Caleb think they are, or will they be even more proof that deep down there is some humanity left in each vampire? i will keep on hoping (and hinting) to one day read more of them.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic

Great ending, and yes, you tied up all the ends. I like that Ashleigh had to go, showing not everything is so easily fixed. Bravo. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Can't wait for the next series!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hurry hurry hurry

I agree with evry1 else. I NEED to knw what happens to the other future mates. Ash + Nors, Cedar + Alexei, Andrei + Loretta...........this was an amazing, phenominal, outstanding story better than anything i have read on this site. I think i loved this story more than others because so many people were involved. So many different storylines, all the old favourites carrying on with life and new people to love just the same if not more. Cannot wait for anything else your imagination conjures up just hurry it up please lol

spearman1spearman1almost 14 years ago
What am I supposed to do now!!!?????

The hardest decision I had to make was to read this chapter because it would bring one of my favorite stories to an end. SEE!! You have me getting all mushy again DANGIT!!!!! My motto has always been 'you know you've done something amazing when you aquire haters'. Well I am now your personal hater!!!!! I am the CEO, CFO, CCO (chief creating officer) and HHIC (head hater in charge)!!! Yes!! I am the leader of the Jazzy C hater Squad!!!!! Now get your tushy back to work and get the next series submitted miss missy!!!! You know I'm impatient Jaz!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
everything must have an ending

I 'm so happy to see that everything ended relatively nicely, but i want to know what happened to the twins and Loretta and Cedar. perhaps an alternate series dealing with vampire/werewolf love stories. again a wonderful series that i'm sure i'll read again. Please continue to add more stories cause i love them.

Devereaux.

LakesLakesalmost 14 years ago
Everything has an ending, but also a beginning...

With all the wonderful characters in place, their new beginnings will bring us many wonderful stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
AND THEN

Please dont make us wait ayear for the twins story please such lovely push and pull.

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 14 years ago
i bawled like a baby

So much love and so much pain. I wept unashamedly as I read this last chapter. So much talent that you have it makes me jealous - lol. Please hurry and start another series. I love the way you left it so many other stories could be spun off of this one. My mind is spinning from the possiblities. I am sure the next series will not disappoint. Hugs to you and many many thanks, Kate

TheGryphonsOnFIRETheGryphonsOnFIREalmost 14 years ago
And now you have a Gryphon Spirit stalking you...

You better hurry becuse my pet wants to know more about his favrot Weres and hes been known to lick and nibble in privet places when he doesn't get his way...

miss_krismiss_krisalmost 14 years ago

Great story. I really hope you write about the Romanov twins next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic ending to a fantastic story

Thank you JazCullen

I really enjoyed the When Worlds Collide saga as well as the high level of literary craftmenship you showed in writing this entertaining story.

A real feast of vampires, weres and human characters all woven together into a plot full of love, romance, danger along with villains and heros.

Well done

You are the best !!!

Frank

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonalmost 14 years ago

Ok I cried again, but it was a good one... Great work, beautiful story and I love how there's such potential for other stories. I especially look forward to one with Nors and Ashleigh... Awesome writing, please don't let it end here!!!

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessalmost 14 years ago

Fantastic yet again. I think I cried a little bit more than I ever did in this one chapter than I did in all three stories put together. The misery of loss is horrible when one person dies but to have everyone you love die it's unbelievable, how Ashleigh even rolled out of bed each morning and the fact that she made it through a whole month shows how strong she is. And I think I'm going to fall in love with Nors- he'll eventually be everything that Ashleigh needs. Its good that the story ended like this with everyone healing from their losses. Hopefully when Alexei comes back from Ecuador and Andrei has adjusted himself into being one of council perhaps they'll come back for their lady loves. Thanks for writing such wonderful stories JC (hope you don't mind the nickname) I'll be patiently awaiting the next.

-392OhMyGoodness

hiddenbeautyhiddenbeautyalmost 14 years ago

LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!LOVED IT!!

sol76sol76almost 14 years ago

I had to stop reading at one point i was crying so much but we will put that down to hormones ;0)

Fantastic writing hun, I'm kind of sad it's over but can't wait to see what you write next too :) Just please say you have something more in the pipeline :)

Take Care xxxxxxxxxx

Sol (Jazz' Groupie)

MissElf1MissElf1almost 14 years ago
Can't wait for your other stories

This was a wonderful story. You write in a style that allowes the reader to connect with your characters very well. I cried. I laughed. It was all wonderful how you took us along with you in this adventure. I cannot wait to read more of your writings.

I really am a Demetri fan and his vulnerable side is so endearing. Mara is a lucky woman. The twins are rather intriging as well. I am also surprised at how much I was touched by Nors. Great writing and a great adventure. Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

so sad it is over it was absolutly wonderful but i wanted to let you know you are an amazing writer and i look forward to what ever you write next. your work is beautiful

ShadowedDreamsShadowedDreamsalmost 14 years ago
Thank-you Jaz, tidily done.

It seems that all the ends have been made off fast, there really isn't much to comment on. Well worth the time to read and a perfect point to launch into the next story from, whichever one you decide to write next.<br/>

Enjoy your break from writing and return to us refreshed with new stories and new ideas.<br/>

We will be waiting.<br/>

<br/>

-- <br/>

-ShadowedDreams

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More Romanovs please

I am crossing my fingers you start a new series with the Romanovs. Things just started to get really really interesting with them! I'm dying to know what happens. Please continue and hopefully soon. :)

lostchickenlostchickenalmost 14 years ago
Thank you!

That was a beautiful ending to a interesting, action packed, tension filled and revealing series.

I love how each couple got their closure -

Caleb always wore his heart on his sleeve when it came to Rihanna and love that it was present. She is his hope and strength, and reminds us on how much they are love.

Dem has traveled the further than any other character and the siring of Mara reflects that inner battle/turmoil and how fragile they both are. He knows the darkness of his world and how much Mara is his light - and how precious she is too him.

Jared & Millie had strength, reminding us that even at the beginning of their relationship, they were alphas first and united in their love for their pack and the future.

Aaron & Jen had laughter. Rafe & Lacey had peace.

Simply beautiful.

Now you can rest... you have been clever enough to send the twins away for a bit and Nors/Ashleigh will take time to develop.

Congratulations - it was a well written piece and worthy of the attention and praise it has received (and then some!!)

Teagan1flTeagan1flalmost 14 years ago

Amazing Wonderful Powerful Thrilling

JazCullen you are a titillating story teller can not wait to see who or what you write about next.

ShyLittleKittenShyLittleKittenalmost 14 years ago

Loved it! I was in tears with Nors and Ashleigh. Its so cute. And I would love to find out about the brothers, that was quite funny as well, finding mates with weres. Nice story line there.

Love your work...hope it becomes a book, one that I would love to own

mtmissymtmissyalmost 14 years ago
Next!!!

Whats up next???!!! Want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
PERFECT!!!

I am so glad to se this world left open to so many more stories. I am having a hard time figuring out which I would love to see first. LOL I do hope you fine it in you to continue is series. Thanks for your time.

sandman0312sandman0312almost 14 years ago
left us on a good note

I really enjoyed the way that you gave us a little time with each of our favorite characters while you were winding the story down. You mercifully gave a contented feeling to the reader, instead of leaving a teaser at the end that would have made a miserable wait for the next bit of wonderful work you come out with. I have very much enjoyed this entire series from the beginning. Thank you for all the time you have put into your writing in the past months. I hope that you have enjoyed it as much as I have, because hopefully that will be the incentive for you to come up with lots more. :)

catori1catori1almost 14 years ago
Beautiful

I must say you are a gem and these are beautifully written stories. Nors and Asleigh I cant wait, Cedar and Alexei, and Lorretta and Andrei hmmmm i cant wait you have brought his around wonderfully

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago

Sigh! Perfection is right! I was away for a few days and couldn't read this right away but it was worth the wait. What a satisfying conclusion to the story. I haven't had enough of this world, though, so keep the stories coming! Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
loved it

cant wait to see what you come up with next with the Romanovs brothers and the girls from the pack and Nors and Ashleigh. hope it gonna be as good as this story or even better. truly loved the stroy line it was sweet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
please? more?

The Romanov boys need their stories! I hope the Good Muse brings them to us someday!

RainezDemisexDRainezDemisexDalmost 14 years ago

im am def excited that jared gave Ashleigh her wish; and hopefully yuh can start on a series about thee twins and nors and Ashleigh.. Once again yuh never stop surprising me with yuhr writing. <3

amienicholeamienicholealmost 14 years ago
Finally caught my breath...

I was on vacation when the last two chapters were finished. I finally got to read them tonight. I didn't realize that I was holding my breath so many times. I was touched in so many ways. I can't wait to see what many stories that you will dream up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
PLEASE Keep Writing!

I got done reading your stories (all of the series') at 3 o'clock this morning. While I slept today, I dreamed about your characters and when I woke up I decided I had to read them all again. So now it's 5pm and I've just finished laughing, crying and sighing my way through them all again. Brilliant!

Please keep writing! I would love to see the continuation of this story line with arcs for Nors and Ashleigh and for the Romanovs, but even if you chose not to do those, please keep writing anyway! You have a great deal of talent in this area.

I also agree with the previous comment about getting your work published. You should really pursue that! I know there are people who would absolutely buy this if it was in book form!

I hope all of our comments provide you with enough incentive to keep going! I'm looking forward to reading more!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 14 years ago
Okay. So now that you've finished this one

are you ready to take the plunge? Let me know and I'll do what I can to help you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sooo goooddd!!!!!!

this story was one of the better stories i've read in a long while i can't wait to read more from you.The twin needs a story or 2, ohh and nors also

stacey279stacey279almost 14 years ago
Brilliant

Your stories are just amazing, the emotion that you put into it. I can't wait to read the twins & nor's story .... hint hint

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

GREAT CHAPTER! HOW I LOVE YOUR STORIES! especially about Demetri and Mara. Will you please write more stories about them? Seems like I can't get enough of the new side of Demetri!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing story. I hope you do the brothers stories. i can't wait to find out what their secrets are and how they get their mates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Wow! Simple Amazing!

Your story was truly amazing, very entertaining. I couldn't stop reading. I would love to read the twin brother stories. I really hope u write their stories.

Wow! Thank u for writing these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thankyou

That was a good read. I would like to thank you, in my opinion you are a true wordsmith. LOL the editing was great as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
alexei and andrei have to come back

you did it again. You left us all hanging. Not fair. There are at least two more couples with pending stories. Oh please don't leave us hanging. You have to tell their stories as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you!

I've only just finished reading this. It was truly fantastic! If there were any mistakes, in any shape or form, I didn't notice, the story was just that good. THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVED IT

stayed up late just to read it....it was GREAT

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i have read all chapters... i see you have started alexei's and his brothers chapter.. don't forget nors too. i'd like to see a chapter all about rafe and lacey maybe something with the club and her schooling. a fight with another pack do to his latent alpha tendencies.. Otherwise great storie one of the best here

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Not Really The End

Since I actually started w/ The Council so I know the story doesn't end here. I want to thank you for answering my email and letting me know about the "Saga", I started FSI on 8/27 and finished with WWC 8/30, I can't get enough of your writing. Know I will continue to follow "The Council" and anyother stories you write.

I_M_PatientI_M_Patientover 13 years ago

Only 5 stars? Dammitall, I need more! Your writing really engaged me and raised the bar for the entire community. Excellent work, and thank you.

JaisenJaisenover 13 years ago

Thank you for a wonderful enchanting story. I have enjoyed your world and look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

There were a couple of mistakes in this last chapter, but I don't remember seeing any before. Absolutly love the storyline of this series, great writing and I hope to see some more soon!

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
great story

was a great story enjoyed all 14 chapters

cristina0123cristina0123over 13 years ago
OMG!!!!

I loved it!!! It took me a while to realize that Mara was still human, when this series began, but I love how everything turned out! I'm glad to see Loretta & Cedar found their mates; I was so shocked to see it was the twins... I never would have expected that. In the back of my mind I was hoping something like that would happen, but i never thought you would make the twins give away important vampire secrets... I hope those secrets don't come back & bite them in the butt :).

I loved how this chapter tied up most of the loose ends; how you gave everyone individual moments to reflect on what has happened to them & what could possibly happen later on. I like how you introduced Nors & Ashleigh; I can't wait to see what happens between them & how they fit in with everybody else.

I have a few more ideas for you, but I shall tell you at a different time. For now, I am eager to start reading The Council & to see how my other speculations were answered :). Good luck with your writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Hi, Jaz! I enjoyed yr stories immensely. The way you developed yr characters & built up the storylines belie yr age that u stated in yr profile. U hv immense talent! and am I grateful tht u hv chosen to share it with yr fellow netizens. I c tht u take note of the comments frm yr fans n improve furthr on yr writing - tht's the way to go - so, thnx also to my readers who hv shared yr constructive criticisms. I look fwd to reading abt Alexei's & Andrei's love interests .. I hope we do nt need to wait too long fr tht.

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago
Usually...

... I don't like a long chapter after the climactic scene, but this was just right. I loved how you briefly lit on each major charcter and set the scene for further adventures. This was such a great tale, I am having my usual problem of finding the words to convey how fantastic I thought it was.

piglettpiglettover 13 years ago
WOW!!

Words can't describe how great of a writer you are. You have a special gift and should continue to write. I love all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i am at a lost for words

i really dont even no how to describe how freakin AWSOME i thought this story was, i have read all of them except for the council and i am fixin to start that one i just want to say thank you for sharing this with us you r an Amazing writer:) you have kept me very busy the last few days i found your frist story and havent stop reading since so now i have an a** load of house work to get done but it was worth it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I reallllyyyyyyy love u but then I also hate u cause u made the most amazing series and ended it!!!!!!!! Pleaseeeeeee write a boook it won't b fair to every1 if you don't

SizzlinSisSizzlinSisover 13 years ago
Simply marvelous!

I hung onto every word! You are, without a doubt, one of THE best storytellers I have had the priviledge to come across! Please never stop sharing your amazing gift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

this story was amazing. I just had to read the whole thing!

kitten2102kitten2102over 13 years ago

This story has been particularly power - the sick thinking of Graves, the hurt and pain and finally the love and acceptance are very well described and so easy to feel.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

>.o I don't think anything has ever made me cry as much as this particular story line has. Well done. ♥

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37about 13 years ago
simply amazing

Im so glad i stumbled upon your series Jaz.. Its one of the best ive ever read... i love all of the characters in the hanlon pack and their Vampire friends.. Will be thrilled when more of the long walk home is done...its intriguing already. I agree with the others, so very publishable!

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago

Great story telling. You've also confirmed Nors as my favourite character. However, I'm also seriously liking those nasty Romanov twins too. Does that mean I'm a horrible person?? LOL Great fun! Now, off to the next one!

feelinromanticfeelinromanticabout 13 years ago
it may sound odd...

but i've read ur stories on and off over the last year or so and they're a real comfort. I had a rotten week just gone, but immersing myself in rafe and lacey's story (with the rest of the pack of course) has really helped me chill and get some new perspective. If only there was a real annie to help us all with our troubles! So thank you, again. Im loving the new stories too and cant wait to see what u have in store for everyone, Any chance we can learn some more about lovely dr luke? I may be developing a little crush, lol. Xx

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
OMG!!!

OMG....another AMAZING story!!!! You seriously need to write books professionally, as your stories with the werewolves and vampires just over-the-top!!!!! I would read these over Twilight any day!!! Please keep writing these fantastic werewolves/vampires stories!!!!!!

Seamless_HarmonySeamless_Harmonyabout 13 years ago
Yeah!

Absolutely loved it! I can't wait to go start another of your stories. Just want to say thanks for taking the time to create such a wonderful world and characters and such. They're so realistic.

shortydeeshortydeealmost 13 years ago
So Glad

I am so glad that I backtracked and started reading the stories over. Now I understand how everyone is tied together. Thank You for be such a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More! lol would you make a sequel?? Please?

Your stories are wonderful!!! Can you make a sequel series? I would love to know what happens between the twin vampires and the female werewolves. But like I said it's the next Twilight :) I'm a huge fan, and I read all your chapters in two days :P

Wyld_CatWyld_Catalmost 13 years ago
OMG

Wow.. so happy i went to bed early last night so that i could continue reading without the tv distraction. As it was i was up till almost midnight finishing it... being so close there was no way i was going to be able to sleep without knowing what happened.

Having started your series with Long Walk Home i had an idea about character survival.. there was a lot not mentioned so i wasn't 100% sure but i did pick up a few. And found it rather interesting as to where they began.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sweet

Having Read the whole story i must say i really liked it

skygazer25skygazer25almost 13 years ago
More please?

Please please please would you consider writing a sequel about Nors and Ashleigh? Even though they weren't a large part of the story their small part just grabbed my attention and I would love to read more about them, individually or together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesomee!

Wow! Thats all i can say is.. Wow! Loved it! xD

secretitosecretitoalmost 13 years ago
*Tear*

I hate that it's over but once again another masterpiece. I'm so happy I get to read beginning to end. I had begun to read your stories because they were one of the few I found that had been finished and I was getting frustrated when I would find a good story and have to wait for the next chapter. Now being familiar with your style I am sure the next story you begin to write I will be reading as you're writing, probably cursing up a storm as I'm waiting but you have shown through your writing that you are most definitely worth the wait. On to The Council hoping for more Demetri *doing happy dance*.

The Hermit ;-D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hi

hi iv'e read all your stories since the first annie post and i just want to say that they are truly great. you have a true talant and iv'e been hooked on these stories for a while now. i didnt plan on sending you a comment untill the end but couldn't stop myself....your great!

love jen

maxx308maxx308almost 13 years ago
JazCullen

You have a talent for writing that rises above all others. This series was a true masterpiece, a work of art that I have never seen on this site before. I have enjoyed your writing immensely and look forward to many more stories from you.

Thank you for sharing your awesome story telling talent with us. I don't think any of us that have read your work can ever thank you enough for the joy you bring to us through your stories.

May peace and love always find you.

elle137elle137over 12 years ago
Amazing!

I just found your FTI series a few days ago, and I've been hooked since! You have such an incredible talent for writing and weaving such an intricate story! The characters you've created are just simply AWESOME! I love Demetri, but find myself even more intrigued about the twins now! Can't wait to see their story unfold! Wonderful work!

E

sexydad50sexydad50over 12 years ago
WOW !

I didn"t expect to read this caliber story when I started. The characters are real, the story line is fantastic ! Iwill post this at the first chapter as well as here at the end. This is excellently done! I found this by trolling through Literotica, I hope others will look for this series for a very good read!

Thanks for the enjoyment and please, write again !!

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausover 12 years ago
You Make Me Lose Sleep

Well it's almost 6am where I am and i've been reading your story since 11pm. I should've been asleep ages ago but i just couldn't stop myself! Congratulations on a great story and i will most definately be watching for any more them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love it!!!!!!!! The best story I have read so far. I look forward to reading more of your work :)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES