All Comments on 'When Your Man is Put in Panties'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ryanlvr7ryanlvr7over 1 year ago

I loved the story. I have a little 4.5 inch clit and would love to be johnnie. I’d love for my wife of 32 years to find a real man and feminize me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No complaints from me, I loved the story x sissy Lucy

pampywampypampywampyover 1 year ago

would love to hear how Jennifer gets on in her new life ,hope you continue eviltwin xx

EhsheehsheEhsheehsheover 1 year ago

want to see a second part with Jennifers feminization

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your writing style is fine, I just hated the subject matter. so I gave you 3 stars instead of one.

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdover 1 year ago

my god so hot, id love to have been taken and used by those big cock girls

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

10 stars for yet another fantastic story Johnnie/Jennifer.

There are so many great lines/excerpts in this story but one of them really hit home with me. It's when Desmond says:

"deep inside johnnie, her whole life, she knew she wasn't a man, not a real man. That look that came over her was one of recognition. She recognized she is more female than male and now recognizes me as her man. The man who made her who she really was all the time."

Sucking the bull's BBC, getting fucked by the bull, dressing in panties and sexy lingerie for your wife and her black lover, and eating the bull's creamy load from your wife's pussy, are all things that you and I both love to do -- because you and I both realize and acknowledge that we are sissy faggot cuckold husbands who accept that our new role is to please both our wives and their BBC lovers. Accepting that we aren't "real men" but rather sissies with small dicks who can't sexually satisfy our wives. We accept that our wives need a "real man" to sexually please them and that our role is to please both of them. All of this comes through so clearly in this story and really hit home with me because this is exactly what I want to have with my wife.

One final thing -- having this story written and told from Cindy's perspective and her voice is fantastic. I always love Literotica stories told by females or from the female perspective. The humiliation that comes through when your wife is the one who is describing how submissive you are, how much of a sissy faggot bitch you are -- that made me so hard that by the end of the story I had cum into my hand (and ate it all up !!!).

Once again -- a great fantastic story from Johnnie/Jennifer.

Many many hugs & kisses from your sissy friend,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 1 year ago

It is not the category I have issue with. It is the racist and sexist content of your writing.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

I love this story. I want to be like Jennifer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it would be just as hot without the black/white thing, people are just people. Adding color to the mix kind of ruins it for me to be honest; like the black guy is some kind of bogyman or something.

Just my opinion, and thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, so very hot ....

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

Oh my, sooo very sexy - well written too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So wish it was me! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it i would love to be Jennifer

subbi42subbi427 months ago

Only a true and wonderful story. I love it. One point I missed: When a man can' t satisfy his wife, sex will become a burden for him. I know of what about I am talking. Excuse my english if I made some mistakes!!

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku6 months ago

I like her teasing the hubby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.