All Comments on 'Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 01'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
and where did he cumm the very last time

you wrote , they both came quickly ... I guess I will decide he came in her pussy , finally

MaximguyMaximguyover 9 years ago
Great !

Another interesting and solid start by this author. Really looking forward to where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep the heart alive with one another

Never stop to express ones true feelings for each other. Life is to dam short as it is to act out what society dictates. Love an sex is what makes life worth living.

8===D(|)

ArabsemenArabsemenover 9 years ago
Captain?

Very unlikely for a Navy Captain (O-6) to be on a Sub as the CO of a Sub is usually a Commander (O-5).

Good start to the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Captain?

The commanding officer of any vessel is the "Captain", regardless of actual rank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rick is a quick learner

Early in this excellent story, Rick's got his head between his mother's thighs, where he last was 19 years before. He's slurping away like mad at the warm wet hole he finds there--the same wonderful hole he was born from--but he tries to forget that it belongs to his mother. Soon after, he's fucking his mother like he was born to it (actually, as her darling baby boy, he was). In one of their bantering moments, Rick mentions the common saying about a woman't cunt, "you spend nine months waiting to get out and the rest of your life trying to get back in." His mother Sherry replies, "I don't think they meant the same one you came out of." But by now Rick has wised up, and says,"That just makes something sweet all the more sweeter." It sure does, kid. As lots and lots of happy grinning boys like yourself are discovering all the time. For a son, nothing can ever compare with his own mother's cunt. Oh, sure they sample inferior examples, many of them even wind up marrying one. Then one day the young guy's in the kitchen with his mom and she bends down to pick up something, and he suddenly finds himself so hard his cock is practically busting out of his pants. Deep down, even unconsciously, he knows that nothing can ever feel as good to his cock--as safe and protective, as warm and loving--as his own mother's twat. His cock was made for that twat. Just like the semen in his balls was made to paint the walls of that twat a nice sticky white. As Rick's discovered, motherfucking is the best fucking there is.

ansdguyansdguyover 9 years ago
OK...

He's uncomfortable discussion his sex life with his mom and is too embarrassed to admit that he struck out. Then he has no problem with asking her unbelievably inappropriate questions about her sex life? After that, he doesn't tell his mother that his date left him frustrated, as if that isn't ridiculous enough, instead he announces that he's horny. On top of all of that ridiculousness, mom blurts out that she's horny too! Honestly?

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
with all the physical activity

and the many times they made love, why didn't they ever talk about birth control. There were several times the subject was thought about, but never voiced. And each time the question was raised in his thoughts (never hers) he pulled out or she switched to oral. Add to that the Tags For This Story are,

mother –

oral –

son –

incest

All of which seems a bit odd.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 7 years ago

Loved this first chapter. Very hot. On to chapter 2!

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Nice Start

Keeping it in the family is the answer, eh? Weekends and college vacations will never be the same for Rick and Sherry -- and the other families too, if I'm reading the blurbs on the other chapters correctly..... ;-)

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
WOW

i love all you stories - but this one is right up there. love the tease, love the story, love the action. very sexy!

SlickerzSlickerzover 1 year ago

He, she, he, she ... WTF is that you fuckin' idiot, is it just another bland typical erotic fiction or a mother-son incest erotica? Use direct reference to their familial bonds with words like 'his mother', 'her son' to continually emphasize the incest part of the story instead of bland generic him her, he, she.

And what fuckin' nonsense is this below long paragraph, is he standing at a podium giving a speech, who the hell talks an entire proper speech in intimate moments in bed?

"I want to feel guilty about what we did last night. It should be wrong of you to have involved me because you were desperate, not to mention cheating on dad. Family members are not supposed to have sex. But my friends and I watch a fair amount of porn on the internet, and it seems that there must be great interest in sex between a mother and son because there is so much of it on the websites. In my wildest dreams I never thought it would actually happen to me, but since it has, I just don't feel sorry. Dad's not here and we both needed something that the other could provide"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES