Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was pleased, but felt she should give him a doubtful look. "That's an oversimplification."

"Maybe. But he's having an affair also. Her name his Helena."

"What do you mean?" Sherry asked with sudden concern as though he knew something she didn't.

"The U.S.S. Helena," Rick clarified. "His submarine. I've noticed that after he's been home for a few weeks, he seems more anxious to get to her than to be here with us."

"So, you've noticed that too?" Sherry questioned.

"Couldn't help it. And wrong as you and I having sex might be," Rick reasoned, "I think it would probably be worse were you to have an affair with some other man."

"Now, that I'll grant you."

"I know you still love dad and want to stay married to him," Rick noted. "I love him too, and I don't fault him for pursuing his career, not to mention keeping our country safe. But he's getting to do what he wants and needs. You should to."

Sherry scooted closer to Rick, who had sat on the edge of her bed. She put a hand on his arm. "As convoluted as that sounds, I'm glad you feel that way because it's difficult going months at a time without sex," Sherry pointed out.

"Don't I know it," Rick agreed. "But for me it's because I just can't get a girl."

"Do you . . . do yourself?"

"Yes, I masturbate," he told her with a chuckle. "But it's just not enough. Last night proved that."

"What do you mean?"

"I had no idea you were so . . . had such a . . . a . . . voracious appetite."

She shrugged apologetically.

"Wish I knew girls like that."

"You do. Me. Are you certain you have no regrets about last night?"

"It's hard to see past what was the greatest sex of my life. I've never had a girl have an orgasm. And then three!"

She smiled. "I had a good partner. And I've never had three."

"Sounds like it was win-win all around."

"Nothing for us to worry about?"

"No. I guess not."

"This is just between us. No one ever needs to know."

"Agreed."

"You've made me feel so good and I can't stop thinking about it and how much I want . . . more." Sherry pulled him to her. They kissed. "Are you interested?" she asked.

Kissing her again and grabbing for her breast, Rick said, "I'm here for you."

"We're being bad again," she pointed out, attacking his mouth once more.

"We'll punish ourselves later." He swooped down and sucked her nipple.

With a groan, Sherry responded by pulling her negligee down to expose both breasts. Rick naturally sucked the other one now that it was out in the open. In so doing, he pushed her down onto her back, and that in turn splayed her legs revealing her gaping pussy. It was an invitation he couldn't resist and he lapped hungrily at it as though it was breakfast. His tongue lapped at whatever liquid was there and he sucked on the knob of her clitoris until she could barely stand it. It was so warm and inviting, he wished he could crawl inside. Instead, he jabbed two fingers in, thumbing her clit as his digits explored her inner walls.

He removed his hands to yank his T-shirt off, but instead of allowing him to return to his "meal," she sat up and pulled his face to hers to taste herself on his lips. As their tongues dueled and they swapped saliva, Sherry jammed her hand down his shorts to grab his leaking cock. She pushed his waistband down to his balls and held it there with one hand while stroking him desperately with the other. Likewise, with their mouths still mashed together, his hand again found her drenched pussy.

Knowing what they'd shared last night was about to happen again induced an urgency that neither could control. With a strength she didn't know she possessed, Sherry whipped him around onto his back nearly ripping his shorts as she removed them. She then pounced on him, straddling him and shoving his cock into her needy pussy. She bounced on him fiercely and he met her thrusts with the same ferocity. Intermittently, they slowed to exchange kisses, but then resumed their hectic pace.

This intense fucking nearly had him winded and he wondered how a woman twice his age could maintain such a tempo. He finally just relaxed and let her pump away. And she continued until she could feel that build-up as her body took over with convulsions that evolved into one massive climax. It took several minutes for the shuddering to subside, but she was still breathless.

However, it didn't prevent her from scooting backward to grab Rick's cock and suck all of her juices off of him. She blew him with no less intensity than she had fucked him, sliding his dick down her throat until his pubic hair tickled his nostrils. He fell back, savoring the tightness of her neck muscles grasping his rod. She pulled out and gave his balls equal treatment. He hoped for a second that she realized they were more delicate. But she obviously knew what she was doing because she maintained her fury, yet still managed to be gentle.

As she performed this magnificent fellatio, Rick wondered for a moment how she had become so adept, not only at oral sex, but all of it. Perhaps waiting for his dad to come home after months at sea caused a sexual fire in both of them that could only be extinguished with this level of copulation. Although, comments she had made last night didn't support that conclusion. On the other hand, she could be just making it up as she went. It didn't really matter; particularly since he was the recipient of the incredible love-making.

And now, Rick wanted to do for her; see if he could bring her to another orgasm before he had his own. He arranged her on her stomach, spread her legs and ass cheeks and used his tongue from hole to hole. She didn't seem to mind his tongue on her anus and he considered inserting a finger, but quickly decided it might be too soon for that—even with her current high level of stimulation. Instead, once he had her ass crack nicely lathered, he pressed his cock between her cheeks and rubbed it back and forth. Last night, he had tit-fucked her; this morning, he was crack-fucking her, if there was such a term.

He continued this, enjoying it, but on his down-stroke, she started lifting her rear as though to snare his cock in her pussy. Well, if that's what she wanted. He grabbed his dick and aimed it at her snatch and drove it home. With Rick straddling her ass, she drew her legs together creating a snug tube for him to pump. He'd never done this position, but suddenly it was his new favorite. He loved it! Loved the grasp it had on his cock.

"Oh, that's good!" Sherry cried. "Harder. Faster!"

And with what remaining strength he had left he fucked her as though he was in a movie. She was screaming and crying and cursing and yelling. She lifted her head and thrashed it from side to side deliriously. Rick almost feared that she would harm herself. But it was all the build-up of another explosive climax. She was breathing so hard and fast he feared she might hyperventilate. But it finally ended and she calmed down a little.

Seeing his mother come so intensely was joy in itself. He felt his balls contracting and rising in his scrotum, not to mention the tingling of so many other nerve endings. He wanted to shoot inside of her so badly, but he was afraid to ask and he certainly didn't want to take a chance impregnating her so he pulled out. It only took a couple of strokes before creamy, white sperm flowed out into the crack of her ass toward her waist and back.

Rick had, of course, jerked off more times than he could count, and while he'd had many satisfying orgasms from masturbation, none had had the feeling of completeness that this one did. He couldn't even think of anything else that it was like. It was just as though this was how it was supposed to be and all of those other times were merely trial runs.

* * *

He felt someone shaking him, bringing him to wakefulness. Opening his eyes, his mother stood over him in a bathrobe, her hair still wet. Had he dreamed last night and this morning? However, looking around quickly, he was still in the same position on his mother's bed naked as the day he was born.

"You fell asleep," Sherry said.

"You wore me out," Rick retorted.

"I'm twice your age," she pointed out. "If you're that out of shape, you need to exercise more."

"I'm in excellent shape, just not for the intense work-out you seem to require."

"Am I too much for you?" she asked with a grin.

"If so, I'll die a happy man!"

"Well, we can't have that, can we? We'll just have to lick you into shape."

"I'm sure there'll be quite a lot of licking involved."

* * *

Sherry spent the morning as she usually did on weekends that Rick came home: washing, ironing and folding his clothes. He was perfectly capable of accomplishing these tasks himself, but it was something for her to do. And with what had so far transpired, she actually wanted to. She also wanted to keep busy, fearing that her libido might have her looking for excuses to go to his room to see if something would happen. She did not want to become dependent on sex with him.

When he had homework on the weekends, that's what usually occupied Rick's time while at home. He generally remained sequestered in his bedroom. Otherwise, he would park himself in front of the TV or go hang out with friends. Today, he was seemingly unoccupied. He had even offered to help her. She didn't know if that was because of what they had done or . . . what.

As the day wore on, Sherry could not help but feel the beginning of sexual arousal take hold. The words nymphomaniac and sex-oholic came to mind. It didn't help that Rick was hanging around in a T-shirt and gym shorts and not likely wearing anything underneath since when he walked around there was a jiggling in his pants. As a result, she decided to prepare a nice dinner; a real home-cooked meal. And that occupied her afternoon.

When they sat down to dinner, Rick had a puzzled expression on his face.

Sherry noticed immediately and asked, "Is something wrong?"

"Have you been avoiding me all day?" The concern in his voice was obvious.

"No, of course not," she responded, suddenly realizing that her attempts to keep busy had been misinterpreted. She smiled. "I'm sorry if that's what you thought. I was just trying to keep busy because I was afraid if I wasn't it would lead to . . ." she bobbed her head from side to side.

"I thought we had resolved that issue?"

"Yes, we did. But I don't want this to turn into an addiction."

"Maybe after this weekend, you'll be so completely satisfied, you won't need it anymore."

"Or desperate for more."

"Well, we are two consenting adults."

"I'm not sure that argument applies in this situation."

"Why is sex the taboo?" Rick asked rhetorically. "I mean, if you as my mother and me as your son were to do anything else that a man and woman do together like go out to dinner or go to a movie or dance together at a party, or even if the massage had not turned sexual, no one would think anything of it. Why sex? I'm not sure I understand. Sure, it's what we were brought up to believe. But that doesn't mean our beliefs can't change.

"Sex is all around us. How many television shows are sexually suggestive? And people eat them up. Even TV commercials use sexuality to sell products. Why are HBO and Showtime programs so popular? Because they're loaded with nudity and sex. People dress to make themselves sexually appealing, both women and men. Older women go after younger men as do older men go after younger women. People whisper about it, but they mostly accept it. But actual sex? There's a line drawn there, but I think it's getting fuzzy." After he stopped rambling, Rick noticed the expression of amazement on his mother's face. "What?"

"You actually make a lot of sense," she admitted. "But I can tell you where the line is: family."

He shrugged. "Maybe that line will soon become fuzzy also."

With a skeptical expression, Sherry said, "Well, until then, if we continue to do this, which I hope we do, it's got to stay strictly between us."

"I know. I'm not the type to kiss and tell, anyway."

"That's wise."

"Why don't you go relax for a bit and I'll clean up the kitchen," Rick offered.

"That would really be nice. Thank you, honey." She arose from the table, having finished her meal, went into the living room and sat on the sofa.

Rick watched her sit and stare off into space, lost in thought. This weekend had caused him to notice her as much more than his mother. He had always thought that she was a beautiful woman, but always within the context of his mother. He now viewed her as the gorgeous woman she was, even in her Saturday hang around the house dress: it was pinkish-orange-ish and low-cut, which proudly displayed her well-rounded breasts and ample cleavage, short in length, the hem riding high on her thighs revealing toned and shapely legs. It now gave him a hard on just to look at her like that. Strange that it never had before. With a heavy sigh, he went ahead to do the clean-up.

* * *

In her mind, Sherry knew that she was too far gone to be concerned about the ethics and morality of what she and her son were doing. More importantly, she didn't care. She'd spent nearly nineteen years mostly alone and lonely. And now, she didn't have to anymore. She almost wished she had thought of doing it with Rick sooner.

What she did feel was happiness . . . for the first time in a long time. It made her wonder if her libido was really that intense or if it was because she had to go for such long periods of time without real sex. As Rick had pointed out, masturbation provided relief, but not lasting satisfaction. It would be interesting to see how the coming week would be. As he had said at dinner, would she be so completely fulfilled that she wouldn't need it anymore?

Somehow she doubted it; particularly as Rick came and sat beside her on the sofa. "All finished?"

Yep. The kitchen is spic-and-span!"

"You're a good son."

He put his arm around her. "You're a good mom."

She twisted her body slightly away from him and leaned back against him. This allowed him to place both hands on her shoulder, and he naturally started rubbing the area. He allowed his hands to slide around front between her breasts and neck. He couldn't help touching the tops of her boobs and letting his fingers drive down her cleavage an inch or so. He couldn't see her face, but he felt her smiling.

Completely enjoying her son's touch, Sherry twisted even more pulling both legs up onto the sofa. The movement caused one of the spaghetti straps to fall down her arm exposing more of her breast. Rick's hand naturally covered that area in its movements. Sherry removed the other strap, effectively exposing most of her tits. Rick's other hand joined the fun and he cupped both boobs, his thumb and forefinger gently tweaking her nipples.

"That feels so nice," Sherry commented, feeling utterly relaxed.

Smiling to himself, Rick pushed the material further down to completely display both breasts.

Involuntarily, Sherry's legs spread sending the hem of her dress up to her crotch. This did not escape Rick's attention and his hand instantly darted down to rub her pussy through her panties.

After a minute or so of this, she asked, "Your bedroom or mine?"

"Your bed is bigger."

With no further discussion, Sherry stood and headed toward her bedroom. She didn't bother to do anything with her dress, the top of which now hung to her waist, her bare breasts bouncing as she walked. Rick was no less than a step behind. Once in her room, Sherry pushed the garment below her hips and let it fall to the floor where she stepped out it. Leaving her panties on, she crawled onto the bed and stretched out on her back.

Rick knelt on the edge of the bed and leaned over to continue fondling her lovely breasts. This was really his first opportunity to explore her body. He now became aware of how soft her skin was. It was thrilling just to touch her. He noticed a wet spot in her panties that was not there on the sofa and he could not resist touching it. Of course, his hand refocused its attention to her covered pussy. The continued rubbing of his thumb against her inner section had her lifting her hips as a sign she wanted him to remove the last bit of clothing she had on.

He complied, and with her legs spread and her glistening pussy staring at him, his mouth was drawn to it like a bee to honey. And honey is exactly what she tasted like. He suddenly understood why a woman's pussy was the most delectable delicacy that could ever touch a man's lips.

"Are you sure you've never done that before?" Sherry whispered delightfully.

"Maybe once or twice before you."

"You're just so good at it."

"Some things just come natural. Who was it that said you spend nine months waiting to get out and the rest of your life trying to get back in?"

"I don't think they meant the same one you came out of."

"That just makes something sweet all the more sweeter."

Sherry's only response was to sigh her pleasure.

Rick savored every little fold of skin, every drop of liquid, the tickle of the hard knob on her clit against his tongue; he could do this forever. And the accompaniment of her soft moaning, sighing, whimpering and cries of pleasure was music to his ears.

"Why do you still have clothes on?" she purred dreamily.

Rick's response was to stand on his knees and pull his T-shirt off while his mother sat up and pushed his shorts down as far as she could. He then stood on the floor allowing his shorts to drop. He stepped out of them and back onto the bed in one motion. But now he slid farther and lay beside her.

Before he was completely in place, Sherry had her hand around his hard cock, stroking it. A moment later, she scooted down and started sucking him.

It seemed to Rick that last night's and this morning's sex had been so urgent that one thing after the other was done without thought, only the direction of desire. Tonight, he was taking the time to really enjoy what they were doing, as he had moments ago lapping her vagina and experiencing each part of it. Now, he concentrated on the intense pleasure that was his cock inside his mother's mouth. He specifically felt her lips forming a tight seal around his shaft as she moved up and down. And then there was the pressure of her tongue as it glided over his skin. And the bathing of his rod with her viscous saliva. And the sensation of her tongue swirling around the sensitive head of his dick. And the tip as it forced his pee hole to spread slightly and penetrate the little that it could. And then she swallowed him completely and he felt the unique tightness of her throat muscles closing around him. And then he felt a testicle inside her mouth as she imbibed it in her mouth and rolled it around with her tongue.

But what was perhaps the most special part of it was the talent with which his mother performed. She had adeptness beyond anything he could imagine. A guy never thought of his mother as being a sexual goddess. But Rick could not imagine the best porn star providing the level of pleasure that his mother was.

As much as he would like to just continue to lay here and let her bring him to the obvious conclusion, what he wanted even more was to just fuck her. When she stopped to take a breath, he rolled her over onto her back. Knowing what was happening, she automatically spread her legs, and when he arranged himself for the good old missionary position, his cock found its way in with no assistance.

Rick kept his thrusts to a moderate pace, enjoying the sensation of the head of his cock rubbing against the velvety inner walls of her vagina. Aside from the immense pleasure to be derived, there was absolutely nothing like the softness or feel of the inside of a pussy. Perhaps that was why it was such a treasured part of the female anatomy. While his mother's pussy was not particularly tight, it did hold his penis like a hand in a delicate glove.