Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's so good, son," Sherry whined. "Just keep doing it like that . . . oh, yeah, just like . . . huh . . . huh . . ." her breath was coming in heavy gasps. "I'm . . . coming," she uttered softly. This was not the explosive orgasms that she'd had last night and this morning, but rather a slow building, gradually increasing ecstasy. Unlike those other climaxes, this orgasm lasted a lot longer. And just as slowly as it reached its peak, so also did it slowly diminish. The entire process lasted several minutes. When it was over, she remarked, "That was the best yet. I've never had one like that. I think I liked it the most." She started to sit up, but abruptly halted. "It was also the most physically tiring. Come here."

Not sure what she wanted, Rick knee-walked closer. She reached out and grabbed his cock and pulled him to her mouth. "Fuck my mouth," she ordered. "I want to suck you dry."

Rick was already aroused to almost the point of no return, but just the thought of what she'd said was stimulation in itself. It was easier to plant one leg on the floor and squat the other on the bed so he could get into position to feed his penis into her mouth with her head on the bed and turned sideways. She grabbed him at the base, and with a couple of tugs, got him going. He started fucking her mouth in what was another interesting first. However, with her talented tongue action and his current level of arousal, and watching his dick slide in and out of her pursed lips, it didn't take long. His groans and grunts told the story.

He thought that her statement about sucking him dry was just an expression, but when he tried to pull out to shoot his wad, with her hand still gripping the root and part of his balls, she kept him in her mouth. She was also really sucking now, and a second later, he was spraying semen down her throat. It kept spurting out of him and he was afraid she was going to choke. But finally, he gave two last thrusts as the last two drops dribbled out. He pulled out, breathing heavily.

He watched his mother sit up with a big grin on her face and a wide stream of pearly, white cum sliding down her chin, neck and chest between her tits. He could see that she was still swallowing some of it.

"Wow, that was good," Sherry commented.

"Yes it was," Rick agreed.

Sherry plopped back down, squirming completely on the bed with her head on the pillow.

"Want me to get a towel?"

"Noooo," she declined. "I want it just where it is." She patted the bed beside her. Rick lay down in that spot. "Just keeps getting better, doesn't it?"

"It does."

"Shame you have to go back to school tomorrow."

"I need the rest," he joked.

"Make sure you eat a lot of protein this week," she shot back. "It'll help next weekend."

They both had a good laugh. And for the first time, neither felt a need to discuss what they had done.

Rick yawned a few minutes later and said, "Guess I'll go to bed."

"You can sleep here, if you like."

He turned his head to hers. She did likewise, and with a smile, nodded.

With raised eyebrows and a nod of his own, Rick reached up and switched off the bedside lamp. "Goodnight, mom."

"Goodnight, son."

* * *

There was something about the smell of bacon frying in the morning; almost as though the two were meant to be together. The crisp aroma nudged Rick to wakefulness, and though he might not otherwise have been ready to wake up, he could not be annoyed that that provided the impetus to open his eyes. What did cause him some concern was the strange surroundings. However, a quick glance around pinpointed his location: his mother's bed. It brought a smile to his face to recall why he was here, not to mention a stirring in his loins as he remembered the great sex they had shared. As he was alone in her bed, he assumed that she was in the kitchen generating the scent that had his stomach growling.

Rick eased out of bed and slipped on the shorts he had hastily deposited on the floor last night. As he approached the kitchen, he was almost shocked to discover his mother cooking at the stove stalk naked. Impulsively, he shed his shorts as quickly as donning them. He entered the kitchen with his cock at half-mast and snuck up on his mom. Behind her, he rubbed his now hard dick against her ass. She was not startled, instead her thighs clamped around his penis locking it against her pussy. He offered a couple of thrusts and could have easily fucked her right there.

But she halted him. "Save that thought for after breakfast." She turned and kissed him on the lips. "Glad you dressed appropriately. I've wanted to do this for a long time."

"Do what?"

"Hang around naked."

Rick shook his head. "You're here alone all week. You can do it any time you want."

"It's not the same. Besides, Megan and Sara come over all the time and just let themselves in. How would I explain it?"

"You could lock the doors. Make them knock."

"We don't do that. We come and go in each other's homes all the time except on weekends when you guys are home."

"Well, then, now is your big chance."

"And I'm taking advantage of it."

They used the meal to chat about the things they normally discussed on a regular weekend: school, her activities, news from Chuck, on which she had nothing to report. The reason was because she had avoided checking email all weekend for fear an email from him would have had some mental effect on what she and Rick were doing. Afterward, her son cleaned the kitchen again, except this time, Sherry stayed to watch. Seeing his flaccid cock bounce around was a huge turn-on, not that she really needed stimulation. But it was exciting and different, so much so that she sat on the table with her legs spread.

When he turned and saw her, his dick instantly sprang to attention. With a huge grin, he aimed it at her and zeroed in. And just as he was about to insert it, the phone rang.

"Really?" he complained.

"Seriously?" Sherry bemoaned.

He was able to reach over and grab the portable phone without moving too much. Without even checking the caller ID, he answered, hoping to get the call over with quickly. As he lifted the instrument to his face, his mother grabbed his dick and pulled him to her and right into her pussy. It all happened in the same instant so that when he activated the phone, he also moaned as her pussy clamped around his cock.

"Rick?" the caller said.

Sherry also let out a high-pitched sigh.

"Hey, Josh." Josh was Megan's son.

"What was that?"

"What was what?"

"Sounded like a moan or whimper or something."

Rick rolled his eyes. "I didn't hear anything," he lied. "What's up?"

"I forgot to bring home a textbook that I really need to study for a big exam tomorrow. We need to go back to school early." Josh had driven home this weekend. The three guys usually alternated.

With a silent swear, Rick asked, "How early?"

"I'm ready whenever you are. Already called Edmund." Edmund was Sara's son. "He said he can be ready whenever we are."

"Dude, I just woke up. Can you give me an hour or so?"

Able to hear the conversation, Sherry mouthed, hour and a half.

"Hour and a half," Rick corrected.

"Okay." There was obvious disappointment in Josh's voice. "Call me ten minutes out so I can be at your house when you walk out."

"Will do."

When he hung up, without thinking, he exclaimed, "Fuck!"

"We are," Sherry said. "Now we have to hurry."

She lay back on the table and Rick pumped away. It was nothing fancy, just a straight fuck. They both came in minutes. It was satisfying, but too clinical.

Neither bothered to dress as they packed his overnight bag and his laundry basket. Rick then showered, and to his surprise, his mother joined him. They didn't do anything sexual, but they did wash each other. The shower took a bit longer than it would normally have, but it was fun touching each other without it turning into a fuck-fest.

After drying off, Rick dutifully called Josh, and then dressed comfortably in shorts and a T-shirt for the two hour ride back to the campus.

Sherry threw on a short, tight-fitting, low-cut dress with no underclothes just until Rick departed. Although, she had nowhere to go today so there was no reason to wear any more.

She walked him to the front door, and before opening it, she hugged and kissed him very passionately. "This weekend was very special."

"Certainly not what I expected. But I'm not the least bit disappointed."

They kissed again emotionally, but were halted when there was an abrupt knock followed by the door opening. Mother and son quickly separated, and Josh gave them a funny look as though he'd caught them doing something, which he sort of had, but he really didn't know what. Megan was standing behind him.

Rick then pecked his mother on the cheek as he would normally have when leaving to return to school, told her goodbye and left.

As they watched their sons go, Megan asked, "Did we interrupt something?"

"Excuse me?"

Megan shrugged. "I don't know. Looks like you were—"

"Were what?" Sherry's tone was sharp.

"I don't know . . . what were you doing?"

Her mind working rapidly, Sherry explained, "I was just hugging my son when Josh opened the door and we had to jump out of the way. I guess I stumbled and Rick caught me."

"Oh?" But there was doubt in her tone. "Go put some make-up on. Since the boys are returning early, Sara and I thought we'd all go have a leisurely lunch somewhere."

"Okay." Sherry was not really interested in lunch, but she knew that if she didn't go, she'd have a lot of explaining to do because the three women were always eager to do anything together. She really wanted to just lounge around all afternoon remembering the exciting weekend she'd just had.

And to make matters worse, Megan followed her around rambling on about this and that, so Sherry never had the opportunity to slip on a bra and panties. If her friend had seen her do that, she'd really have some explaining to do. And with the constant image of her son fucking her always floating around in the back of her mind, no telling what explanation would come out of her mouth.

It really made her wonder where do we go from here?