All Comments on 'Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 04'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
more

I don't know where, but they could take the yellow brick road.. Sisters and daughters and aunts, oh my.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: THE END

Really? The last few paragraphs, the wondering of what will happen when the husbands return for more than just 72 hour, indicates it's far from the end -- and it's not a different story.

MadBrownMadBrownover 9 years ago
SUPERB WRITING SKILLS AND A GREAT STORY.

This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read, made so by the author's superb descriptive skills and the smooth flow of the story. I was most impressed by the writer's apparent knowledge/handling of the lesbian scenes. . . so good that I immediately went to his bio and was a bit surprised to discover that he is a middle aged man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
is this what they call "synergy"?

When each of the boys, Rick, Josh, and Edmund, fucked his own mother, it was the by far best fuck any of them had ever had. No surprise there--nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's penis as his own mother's vagina. What we learn from the great conclusion of RC's brilliant series is that a mom-fuck gets even better when the guys do it all together. The moment of truth has arrived for the three mothers. Yes, the lesbo action was okay, but now that they've experienced what their own son's cock can do for them, it pales into insignificance. The boys catch their mothers at it, and all is revealed. Hey, you guys been fucking your mom too? Fuck yeah, they grin at each other, as they start to get hard in their pants. What a mental liberation. The mothers feel liberated as well. Panties are tossed aside, zippers come down, and warm wet motherly twats and hard young filial cocks are out in the open, for all to show, see and enjoy. As horny young males, the boys play around with all the cunts on offer, but there's no doubt which cunt is the best for each of the mommy-loving sons. Rick and his mother Sherry take stage center, everybody watches the couple's star turn breathlessly. Rick goes wild up inside the same cunt he came out of, and Sherry cums like crazy. Till the boy finally blows his hot young balls and splatters his semen all over the walls of his loving mother's ever-loving twat. Josh and Edmund say to themselves, fuck, that's for me, next time with my mom. The fathers burst in, everyone's suddenly dressed neat and proper. With their semen still warm and fresh up their own mothers' baby-holes, the boys assure their clueless dads that they've taken real good care of their moms. Beautiful, RC, just beautiful.

Tigerhardon237Tigerhardon237over 9 years ago
No way

This can't be the end it's one of the best story's going right now I was so into it and it had so many options as to were to take it I want more plzz don't end it!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I hope you'll continue this. What an awesome story!!!!

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICover 9 years ago
exciting

This is one exciting story especially when the dads showed up unexpectedly

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 9 years ago
It's Obvious

There is one obvious place this story could go. The story could describe the fathers having sex with each other, wondering if they could include their sons (and maybe even their wives) in on the orgy action.

It seems strange that even in an orgy scene, where everyone is fucking and sucking each other, there is still lots of female-to-female lesbian action, but none of the boys are curious about what the other's cocks or even kisses taste like.

The boys are turned on seeing their mothers lesbian sexual contact. Would the mothers be equally turned on seeing their sons please each other? Why not?

This story repeatedly asks why Lesbian Sex is such a turn on. The converse to that question is, the lack of male/male sex here seems homophobic and perverse, especially since this is the Incest/Taboo category. Why are we turned on by female/female gay sex, while male/male gay sex is still so taboo?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

@GrantLeeStone

I agree that continuing this storyline with the dads getting involved would be hot. There is not enough both sexes bi-incest storylines on this site. And a lot of times such storylines contain submission or sissyfication kink which I am not interested in. Much hotter to read a story of a male who both gives and takes pleasure with the same sex while also enjoying the opposite sex as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love

I Often fantasize about my young strong, tan, beautiful, nephew. Do you think you could include Sara's younger sister Loni in the fun? Your story has me reeling with thought of soft hands, eager tongues, and tan cocks!

.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
nope

not for me.

and the category is wrong now.

this is a group grope.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 8 years ago

Loved the series. The sex scenes were very hot while the overall writing was terrific!! I'm glad the dads were not included in the fun and games. Better to keep it just the sons and moms.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
5 stars

great story. loved it. i hope you're still writing stories - you're a very talented writer. great story teller

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES