All Comments on 'Where Else If Not Vegas'

by fictitious

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Good story, but you need to expand it. It's time Mrs Ellis got fucked by cock other than her son's. I liked the description of the hot pungent aroma of heavily aroused milf cunt, very nice! She really does need to take on both her son and his friend at the same time though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice

a nice one. part two the sooner the better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good One

A good opportunity for a before breakfast session with the woman of his dreams, while Mike sleeps on ... (or anywhere else for that matter!). More please ...???!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very good first story

Good descriptions and development. Try writing of your real activities with Mrs. Ellis things. It will be 5 star and you will feel so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Surprising

Your opening had me thinking it would be a threesome between mom, son and friend. This was a very pleasant surprise.

Excellent first submission. Keep them coming

Someone0148Someone0148about 13 years ago
Very Hot

I loved the story. I hope it did not end there, i hope you got a "crack" at it too. If so, please continue. I know there has to be more even if you didnt get to fuck her, but i hope you did.

homerjayhomerjayalmost 13 years ago
have to do part 2

would like to see you and Mrs. Ellis at some point. Maybe after the wedding, another drunken or sober romp, threesome would be the best.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 13 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent story! Well written, good buildup, hot sex. I like the perspective from the friend who is watching but (so far) is not participating. Keep up the good work!

BraV0010BraV0010over 11 years ago

This story needs a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
EXCELLENT LITTLE STORY

Thanks for taking the time to put this together for us. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
an excellent story of hot motherfucking by...

a gifted writer of around 30. We see the action through the eyes of Richard, a close family friend. Richard is hot for Jason's mom, when they dance at the party he gets a big hard on and hopes that Jason's mother notices it (she sure does). Later that night Richard's dozing in his bed when the mother and son come home. What unfolds is what most all of us would love to witness--a boy fingering his own mother's cunt from behind and a mom reaching back and fisting her own boy's stiff young prick. Richard can hardly get his mind around what he's seeing through his half-closed eyes, his dick is rock-hard as Jason maneuvers his fat 9-incher up his mother's mommy-hole and plugs away at the same cunt he came out of. The room's filled with the pungent odor of slobbering mommy-twat, as the boy hammers his mother's sweet coochie and finally blows his young balls up between his mommy's legs. It's clear that this isn't the first time Jason's shot his mom a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen, he's given her plenty of hot incestuous fucks before. Richard's got to think that it seems so natural--maybe he should be fucking his own mother, maybe a boy's young prick BELONGS up his own mother's twat, maybe ALL boys should become grinning young motherfuckers. Sounds good to me.

momslove19momslove19about 10 years ago

Fucking hot

While reading, never expected jason fucking his hot mother

Expected richard to fuck her, but when jason started fingering his mom, i ejaculated in my pants thinking about the situation

Really great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories on here.

Does anyone on here know of other Mom-son believable stories with reluctance/regret from the mother?

Some authors I've found on here that post these type of stories are:

Dick_spanker, Anal_king, Sam Jason, heyall and susanjillparker.

Could anyone please recommend some more? It is hard to find these type of stories on here nowadays.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Please ch 2 please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous