All Comments on 'Where No One Has Gone Before Pt. 09'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
NetWhizNetWhizover 1 year ago

I do not see a 7th “Plant” entry. Am I missing something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done from start to finish. I hope that we’ll be reading more adventures of the captain and crew of the Enterprise. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Cito22Cito22over 1 year ago

What else do you give the master of Lit.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! Wonderful, looking forward to your next Tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@NetWhiz -- The link is in Saddletramp's profile, like he said in his notes. It's on Medium. I've read it, and enjoyed it.

tizwickytizwickyover 1 year ago

Awesome I loved it 5 stars.

SlofredSlofredover 1 year ago

More to come soon I hope. A well planed and delivered space opera. Than you for the time and effort to bring us this amazing saga. 5 stars from start to finish.

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

Very good but for a MISS; "Sir, we have found two survivors from the Mr'rk vessel. ...looked somewhat reptilian." This prisoner was sent to the Tere. The MISS is; NO shared intelligence/condition about this prisoner?

\

Also this little gem was left very vague and requires more explanation since it is on Earth, "New South Marsookia is located in the South Pacific Ocean, Commander," And appears this new island embassy is governed by traditional Gingravik, as their apparel indicates.

\

I saw this Balok/Jim exchange coming plus it was in his DNA (which now needs further 'Space Force' analysis! Are there any more Space Force officers/Earthlings having this DNA. Did Space Force find any Mr'rk Earth-base/hidden space craft in our solar system? Any/all of these possibles have serious issues/influences for Earth/Space Force.

\

6******, Hooyah, with many Salutes to such a gifted (warped) writer!

JohnD46JohnD46over 1 year ago

What a fun story. I so look forward to reading your stories. Thanks

SsacamSsacamover 1 year ago

Well done. It's a great story and sad to see it end. I hope in the future you can bring it back. You are a great writer and extremely talented.

Ssacam

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

I love this series, and can't wait for new chapters! Live long, and prosper, ST. 🖖A big 5 stars.

Ranger001Ranger001over 1 year ago

Trekkies unite !!! 🙌

Vstar67Vstar67over 1 year ago

We definitely need more of this! I really hope you continue this story. Thanks for writing it!

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Great Series, loved the origin story of the Gingravik. Your the best SaddleTranp! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING BLAZING SUPER NOVA STARS! Thank you.

RK52RK52over 1 year ago

Loved to series but see that it had to shift (rather than end). Great job.

I’m trying to figure out what directions you are going it but it seems to be a more of a “Universe” of interrelated stories. Love your effort. Thank you.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Creative as hell and quite well written. 5* from me.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

Great writing and plot planning. I enjoyed reading, the story flows well and seems very consistent with the related works. If you write more adventures for this bunch, I’ll certainly keep reading.

Thanks for sharing.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Hoping this series continues, really like it! ***** as always.

ollysuollysuover 1 year ago

Great writing, loved this mini series.

Would I like to see more, hell yeah.

Let's get them introduced to more aliens.

Thankyou again

Richard1940Richard1940over 1 year ago

You never fail to impress, Saddletramp! I hope the story continues

Shooter357Shooter357over 1 year ago

Really enjoying this series ST. Please keep of the good work!

BigJim48BigJim48over 1 year ago

So you were plastered to the TV for every episode of ST and the various spin-offs!!!!!!??????!!!!!!! BTW, the phrase that you used "improvise, adapt, overcome" is trademarked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, checked on it myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seems the studio that owns the movie rights also trademarked the slogan!!!!!!!! NO SHIT!!!!!!!! LOVED THIS SO MUCH, DIDN'T WANT YOU TO GET INTO TRADEMARK PRISON!!!!!!!!!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for ALL of this story. Well put together and interesting. Thanks for your writing.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

I sure hope this is not the end of this story line it has such great potential. It has been enjoyed n appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear God. What a creative, imaginative mind! Story telling at its finest. Thank you.

G

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am still waiting for a double cross from the Gingravik and the Drake's having to come to the rescue.

NRBonzNRBonzover 1 year ago

Seriously, seriously, seriously = great story, well done. And once again, this would be a great script for a terrific movie. You really do need to consider

UTBNBXUTBNBXover 1 year ago

You have an amazing mind ! What an imagination. Your stories make want to read and read and read . I have read all your works and find them all 5 star. Please keep up the great work. As one commenter said this would make a great movie

yhgtbkyhgtbkover 1 year ago

Being a sentimental old Star Treck fan,may I say-well done.

simpletxboysimpletxboyover 1 year ago

One of the best series I've ever read from you, ST, and that's saying a lot! Very well done! I can only hope the Enterprise, Bill, and Kyra will find more adventures one day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Daamn, I love this series, well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I absolutely loved this, one of the best things that I’ve read on here, I just wish that there was more?

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 1 year ago

Well done series. The ending leaves us wondering if there will be further adventures for the Enterprise....

Havoc100Havoc10012 months ago

Why would they bother putting tattoos on a disposable service clone?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

OK. It’s ST’s universe. I get it. What is the politically correct term for a mentally retarded universe?

Sentient plants riding around on go carts with appendages adept at impregnating Earth girls???

1. Who was the first plant person able to figure out how to use his penis hands to work a socket wrench in order to build the first go cart? Or does their home planet have naturally occurring go carts? How do they lift themselves and their pots up onto their go carts? Come on! Even Lost in Space’s giant carrot people made more sense than this.

2. What evolutionary pressure caused plant people to develop penises especially suited for impregnating female inhabitants of a planted 10 light years away, at a time earth humans might not have evolved yet? Earth mammals can’t even procreate with other mammals of other species, let alone procreate with plants and yet these plant people are somehow able to knock up earth girls at will - and apparently only produce female offspring?

3. How does alien technology as sophisticated as a defense shield arrive in a tiny box and is able to be integrated wtih earth technology in a few days?

Pity that the abundant contradictions ruined a passable story.

Yawn.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun11 months ago

Wow what a great series. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I do appreciate your stories. Thank you for sharing your many works with us.

This is one of my favorites. I am amazed at the many different story lines you have created over the years and the time it had to take to put them all to print.

You are my favorite author on here and congratulate your editors because they have done a fantastic job.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There a number of very evident contradictions here, however none sever enough to derail a very fine story. The author affords the reader to willingly suspend disbelief.

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

This is one of them stories I wish could go on and on! Loved it, every chapter! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS on all 9 chapters. Thanks ST, you're the best, really!

Shavedbollox69Shavedbollox698 months ago

That's some good stuff right there.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. Hope you are able to continue this saga.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoyed this series immensly. I particulary appreciated the way the auther payed homage and respect to the tv series. I would love to see what happens to Bill, Kyra and the Enterprise in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES