Where the Wild Things Were

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess the word is out!" said Doris as she playfully slapped the naked redhead on the ass.

The auction started at 8:00. Bidding was spirited but prices low. Everything went...cheap!

Things picked up a bit when her intimate apparel hit the block, but no one was going to get rich off of this auction.

The final item, a lovely pair of see through black panties with a lace border was on the block. A lovely blond girl who couldn't have been more than 21 got them for $5.00. They cost her $40.00. The winning bidder came up and claimed her prize. As she returned to her seat the petite blond caught Jujou's eye, raised the panties to her nose and inhaled deeply. The message was clear, Jujou would be "seeing her around".

Dejected, the poor redhead hung her head and a sob caught in her throat.

Her attention was drawn by Doris when she planted herself before the bar and began speaking.

"I want to thank you all for coming. The money raised tonight will all go to the American Cancer Society for breast cancer research. Now...on to the final auctions of the night!"

The crowd went wild. Did they know something she didn't?

The redheaded slave looked back at the bar but, nothing remained to auction off.

A small platform was brought out from behind the bar and set beside her. "What the hell?" she thought. Suddenly Jujou's blood ran cold. She turned to look and Doris was motioning her to mount the platform. They were going to sell HER!

As she stood in shocked realization Doris grabbed a lock of her red pubic hair and tugging on it, used it to force her up and onto the platform.

"What am I bid for item #1?" she said loudly. The bidding was viscous with various women competing at a frantic pace. Unlike the other items the price of "Item #1" soon rose into the hundreds of dollars! The winner, a butch looking woman the others called Pug grinned deeply as she paid Doris the winning amount of $450.00 but oddly...no item changed hands! What was going on?

The bidding for "Item 2" was even more aggressive and finally an older and rather mannish woman called Chef won the prize. $900.00 changed hands but nothing else.

Next, Doris announced the "final item of the night" Item 3.

This time the bidding was out of control and for the first time the little blond who had bought her panties joined the fray. The final bid was $1,200.00 and the blond who went by the unlikely name of Daisy paid in cash. Nice crisp $100.00 dollar bills. Once again...nothing else changed hands.

She absentmindedly sipped the drink anonymous hands had slipped her as she contemplated the the mystery. What had these women been bidding on? What did she have that was of that much value?

The room was hot and Jujou suddenly felt exhausted. Now her head was spinning and the poor redhead felt the need to sit...fast. Doris asked her if she felt "OK" but, she couldn't answer, A chair was brought and Jujou settled back into it's wonderful comfort. The smell of leather teased her nose and the chair tilted back comfortably as a feeling of euphoria came over her. This wasn't so bad, In fact, it was quite nice. A pair of foot rests were raised and someone gently placed her tired feet upon them. It didn't occur to her that anything was wrong until someone spread the foot rests widely and her cunt was exposed for all to see. Even then, there was no sense of urgency. A pair of hands stroked her pubic hair and when she looked up...there was that Pug woman standing between her legs. She tried to close them but, the will to do anything but observe had already left her as she felt Pug's nails comb through her nicely groomed ginger thatch.

Pug had something in her hand, something shiny that buzzed as she lowered it toward Jujou's beautiful red bush. The vibrations felt wonderful and Jujou closed her eyes as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. Then, as quickly as it started...the buzzing went away. Pug was smiling and holding up a bag in which there appeared to be some sort of small furry animal. How odd...

But...someone was now massaging her scalp as well and that was just fine with Jujou. She relaxed as her lovely red hair was collected into a thick pony tail. Then, the buzzing started again. It was annoying...something told her she should get up and run but, the effort was simply too great so, she stayed in the chair and accepted her fate, whatever it might be.

The buzzing was now in her head. It seemed to be everywhere and nowhere. Maybe it had something to do with the insistent tugging on the right side of her head?

A single strand of red hair floated through her vision and she thought "Hey, it's the same color as my hair..."

It all came together in an instant. The small furry thing in the bag, the buzzing, the tugging and that single strand of hair. It wasn't just the same color as her hair...it was HER hair! Someone was shaving her head!

A panic raced within her, she had to move NOW but, for some unfathomable reason, she couldn't!

Drugged! That was it! Her drink must have been spiked with something. Her mind was now completely clear but her body simply refused to act. She wasn't paralyzed. She could feel EVERYTHING. Every tug, every pass of the clippers made her mind scream out "NO!" but, her body had betrayed her and she could only lay there as Chef stripped every last hair from her head.

"I must look like a freak" she thought as her head was lifted to afford Chef better access to the back. At last it was done and Chef danced around in front of her holding her prize aloft. The gorgeous red curls that many a guy complimented her on and many women looked jealously at still looked shiny and bouncy in the see through plastic bag that now held them.

Finally, it was Daisy's turn. The petite blond climbed up on the chair and straddled Jujou's un-moving form. "You should have called me the next day like you promised" she said as she leaned in nose to nose. "I bet you're thinking there's nothing left to take...aren't you? Well, there's ALWAYS something more to take."

The small clippers popped to life and Daisy pressed them against Jujou's brow...HARD. Without hesitation but not without a smile the tiny woman plowed the blades through Jujou's right eyebrow, removing it from her still helpless face barely showing shock. The other brow soon followed. "You think I'm finished. Don't you? Like I told you, there's always something more to take." Minutes later Jujou's eyelashes were trimmed as short as they could go with a small pair of curved scissors and were virtually gone as well. Daisy calmly dusted the meager remains of Jujou's brows and lashes and lashes into a small zip lock bag.

"Bet you're wondering why we're keeping these, aren't you?" she taunted. "You'll find out soon enough!"

The drug was wearing off. Though movement was slowly returning to Jujou's leaden limbs, she still lacked the will to do anything to protect herself from the others. Daisy's words still echoed through her mind: "there's always something more to take". The poor girl shuddered to think what they might take next.

There was a subtle murmur building in the the room. Some sort of under current of whispers was building all around her but, before she could decipher what was being said, it ended. Daisy approached the three ladies who were hosting the night's festivities and began speaking.

Strain as she might, Jujou could only catch snippets of the earnest conversation that was passing between them. At last, they seemed to come to some sort of agreement and Daisy returned to her table as Raven held up a hand for silence.

"Miss Daisy here has informed me that you all are unsatisfied with what has transpired here tonight." she said in a soft drawl. "It would seem that more than a few of you ladies have been deceived by this young lady in the past and feel that the corrective measures we have employed while successful in removing some of her most enchanting temptations are not sufficient to break her of her evil ways."

She placed her hand on Jujou's sheared head and slowly rubbed it as she continued to speak. "It would seem that some of you want a more appropriate and lasting punishment." Raven's hand left Jujou's head and reached into her pocket. From there she produced a gleaming and wicked looking straight razor. "It would seem that the most popular choice is a cliterectomy."

Her hand gently cupped Jujou's breast before sliding down her stomach and parting her neither lips. With surprising ease, Jujou's clit was rubbed to attention.

Ice cold fear ripped through Jujou's suddenly clear head but, try as she might she could not overcome the effects of the drug. "NO!" she screamed in her mind..."Please don't cut off my clit! PLEASE!"

Slowly, gently Raven stroked the razor's edge along the side of Jujou's hardened nub. The crowd held it's collective breath, Raven leaned in close and whispered evilly "One quick cut and the problem ends...right?"

Just as quickly...she withdrew and the audience released it's breath. "But...we have decided we like her clit just where it is...for now."

"Thank GOD!" Jujou said inside but, before she could enjoy her relief...

"HOWEVER..." continued Raven, "Clearly SOMETHING must be done to reign this floozy's behavior in."

"It would seem that Daisy here has an alternate plan in mind." added Ann. "One that does NOT include bloodshed. Please Daisy, come up and explain."

Everyone in the room was bursting with anticipation as the petite blond took the floor and began to speak. "As you know, I am the owner and operator of Daisy's salon and spa. We have this REALLY cool new piece of equipment called a Laser Epilator. Basically, it uses a pulsed laser to remove all traces of hair...permanently. I vote we use it on this little bitch to render her totally hairless from head to toe FOR EVER!"

"That's a GREAT idea Daisy!" said Doris with a grin. "Even better than neutering her. Just think, she'll still want the dick but, she'll be so friggin' ugly she WONT be able to get any without all that ginger hair she was sporting before to catch the eyes!"

The idea caught on and Daisy left to get the machine. She returned a few minutes later with an evil looking black metal box from which extended a hand held laser. Taking a seat between the poor girl's thighs she turned to the crowd and said, "Enjoy your drinks ladies...this is gonna take a long while."

She pulled the black out goggles over her eyes and placing the laser at the top of Jujou's bush said "Everyone should look away as this will be bright! Here we go!" and got to work on attacking Jujou's pubic follicles between her legs.

The laser hurt like hell though the drug kept Jujou still. Inch by inch, strip by strip the poor little girl was robbed of her luscious bush. After an hour no sign of hair, not even the merest hint of stubble that usually clung to the follicles remained to show that she'd ever had pubic hair at all. Doris bent the soon to be bald girl's head so she could inspect her laser ravaged cunt.

The skin was bright red as if she'd received a bad sunburn above and around her slit but, it was also smooth, unnaturally smooth and her slit, which had been hidden beneath its crown of curly red feathery hair her entire adult life now seemed prominent and very exposed. Never in her life had Jujou felt so vulnerable and helpless.

"Will it grow back?" asked a curious Doris. "I hear you need several treatments to make it permanent with a laser."

"Well," replied Daisy, "with the old style lasers that was true but this next gen model is quite a bit more effective. It pretty much does the job the first time around. Of course, there will always be a few stray hairs we miss the first time and a bit of peach fuzz may show up but, we'll hit it again in a few weeks and well...that's all she wrote!"

"Total baldness forever?"

"Yup, at least in the places we go over. She'll still have small hairs on her arms, legs and body but, they're pretty light as she is a ginger and wont be very noticeable."

"No, no, no" replied Doris, shaking her head. "If we're going to make this little dick sucker bald I want it to be done right. I want to see a clear cut. Not a single hair standing...ANYWHERE!"

"We can do that" said Daisy with an evil grin. " It may take a while but, it's certainly very doable."

"Fuckin' A! Let's do it!"

Daisy went to work on Jujou's under arms next. The stubble there didn't stand a chance and it wasn't long before she was working up and down along her arms as well.

The night grew long but, no one left the bar. Everyone was intent on seeing the poor girl through her transformation.

A couple of hours later Daisy finished up Jujou's shapely legs and announced to the crowd "Time to start the fun stuff!"

As the laser crawled over the poor girl's head members of the audience began to come over and gawk with some hiding smiles of satisfaction and a few even clapping when it began. Removing her bush had been exciting. Removing her body hair had been some what routine but removing the lovely red hair from her head that she was so known for in social circles FOREVER was down right exotic!

By the time the left side was done the ladies were coming up in small droves to stroking her newly acquired baldness and commenting upon it. Everyone thought it very fitting and lots of talk around her no longer being a ginger once they were through. She would have to get used to not identifying herself with the red hair any more.

A few of the comments were somewhat positive. One woman remarked that it was a good thing her head was nicely shaped as it would now be on display for all to see. Another thought it might be sexy to rub her cunt on Jujou's baldness while masturbating and yet another simply bent and gave her pate a passionate kiss before winking suggestively and returning to her seat.

The over whelming reaction however was one of satisfaction. Satisfaction at seeing the little tease finally put in her place. Some of the faces she recognized. Women she had recently played and strung along for fun and drinks. Others only tickled her memory. She couldn't quite remember just where she'd seen them but she HAD seen them. Surely it wasn't possible that they had ALL fallen victim to her games...not THAT many! But then again, she had to admit she'd been doing this for a very long time.

Their comments were not nearly so nice as the others. Some were just straight up "she got what she deserved" and many showed their cruel satisfaction, particularly once they realized she had been doing this to so many others and the amount of cash and gifts she collected along the way before ditching one after another. Many were in the vein of "Not so pretty now...are you?" but the ones that stung the worst were the ones that hit her where it hurt the most...in the ego.

One cute little Asian girl smiled and said "Guess you wont be picking up men anymore. Hell, I bet I could get more dick than you and I don't even want it!'

Another said "Don't worry honey. I'm sure you can make a lot of money giving blow jobs on street corners...for a dollar!"

The general conciseness all around was that her man fucking days were over for good and all she was good for anymore was eating pussy. She wanted a chance with the lesbians and now had it full time. She was apparently lucky they were a bit less into good looks.

One really scary bull dyke even told her "If you were mine I'd sew that cunt shut. It's not like it's gonna be used anymore anyway!" Later Jujou over heard this same woman suggesting to Raven that all her teeth be pulled for more comfortable pussy eating! A sentiment Raven did not (thankfully) share.

Daisy made her final pass over Jujou's head just an hour short of dawn. She stretched and cracked her knuckles before pronouncing the poor ex redhead "officially bald". "Now," she added, "It's time for me to take what I came here for."

Pushing Jujou's head back Daisy proceeded to attack the poor girls eyebrows with apparent gusto. It would seem that Daisy was bound and determined to leave Jujou as hairless as a frog. Her brows didn't put up much of a fight and as the new dawn broke, Daisy laid down her laser and said "Done!" with great satisfaction. She would have no doubt taken the lashes permanently as well if she could have safely but would have to settle for them being trimmed off regularly.

Though she hadn't really noticed it the drug had worn off some time ago and Raven and Doris hauled her to her feet as a full length mirror was brought in. The ex red head stared in mute despair as the crowd cheered. There before Jujou's lash-less eyes was a sight she could hardly comprehend. The face and body were hers. That was for sure recognizable, but the rest? The bald head, the grossly exposed genitals and the hairless brow? Those belonged to someone else. Some odd looking stranger had stolen her reflection and replaced it with this freakish pale and hairless image.

"Welcome to the rest of your life!" said Doris.

She fainted.

The bald slave had learned a lot during the last year. She'd learned to serve, She'd learned to eat pussy the "right" way, She'd learned what it was like to own literally nothing, not even clothes, she'd learned what it was like to be honest to others as well as herself. But, most of all...she'd learned humility.

Being hairless had also taught her an important lesson. It taught her to look beyond the superficial and to see the person behind the pretty face. That, more than anything had led to the revelation that she deserved the penitential life she was now living. A life of abject slavery.

Each morning Jujou woke and did her chores. By the time the bar opened at 7:00 PM she always had the place spotless. Gone was the old sawdust floor. Now the hardwood shined so bright you could eat off of it. It was a good thing too because more often than not, Jujou DID eat from the floor.

THAT, was Daisy's idea and at first she hated it. It was so demeaning to eat table scraps from a dog bowl in front of women who, only a year ago she would have led on and manipulated just for the sake of doing it.

Now, they laughed as she gobbled down the food they put in her dish and took "liberties" with her ass and cunt as they rose into the air while she bent and ate. How many times had her most personal spaces been invaded as she chewed a dry crust of bread or some leftover asparagus? She'd lost count.

That however, was nothing. Nothing compared to her nightly "duties" as a living "pleasure delivery devise" as Doris had so quaintly put it one day. This duty consisted of her crawling from table to table in response to the patrons' whistles. What she had to do beneath those tables varied from customer to customer. Sometimes it was as simple as massaging tired feet. Other times...

When she finished Jujou was always rewarded though. Usually with a dollar bill "for her upkeep" which she had to take between her teeth and deposit in a jar on the bar top. Of course, the entire thing had to be done on all fours. In fact, except when cleaning, that was the only way she was allowed to get around.

Over time her dog like behavior had given rise to a new nick name and the bar's patrons had taken to calling her "princess".

Tonight however was going to be a special night or so Jujou had been told. Tonight marked her first anniversary at the Lady's Choice and there was going to be a celebration! Doris and Raven had even dropped hints that she was going to receive a gift of some sort. Could it be they were finally going to release her?

She'd learned her lesson. Surely they knew THAT! After all, that lesson had cost her the beautiful red hair... ALL OF IT! What could be more humiliating than THAT! Even her year of servitude had failed to match her debasing public shearing and subsequent depilation. Surely she'd had enough...