Where the Wild Things Were

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd was huge on this, her first anniversary as the official slave of the Lady's Choice Western Bar and Grill. The biggest she'd ever seen by far. Doris had even invited the staff of the gay bar down the street to attend. What ever was going to happen, there'd be plenty of witnesses.

The night wore on and Jujou licked a dozen pussies before the announcement was made.

"Attention Ladies and Gentlemen!" said Doris into the mic. "The Lady's Choice is proud to announce the first anniversary of our mascot Jujou, the hairless wonder dog and it is with great pleasure that we drink a toast to her 12 months of exemplary service!" The crowd raised their glassed in a toast and shouted as one "Jujou the wonder dog!" before downing their drinks.

"We here at the Lady's Choice pride ourselves at giving our patrons what they want" she continued. "and we have been listening to you, our valued customers very closely. That being said, we have decided that Jujou is not REALLY an appropriate name for the house dog and from this day forward as you have requested she shall now be known as "princess!"

Poor bald Jujou's head snapped to attention at that. "No!" she thought. "No, they were supposed to let me go! Not change my name!"

"Boys?" said Doris to the gay guys lined up along the bar. "Is her inaugural drink ready?"

One of the guys stepped forward. The same guy who one year ago tonight had betrayed her into the clutches of Doris and the others. He reached out and handed Jujou an icy Pina Colada.

She was still thanking the universe for human food when Doris raised her glass and said "A toast to Princess! Down the hatch!"

Everybody slammed their drinks and Jujou acknowledged the crown with hers and downed it in one long swallow.

It was NOT a Pina Colada. Sure, there was Tequila but the rest? The rest was semen! Cheeks full to bursting, Jujou looked over to the gay guys who were all laughing at the inside joke.

"Swallow and enjoy it!" said Doris from behind her. "That's the last time you'll EVER taste a man."

She swallowed and a tear ran down her cheek.

"And NOW! The moment we've all been waiting for!..." shouted Doris. Bring out her birthday present!"

Maybe something good would come from this day after all. Maybe they might even let her wear some clothes!

The gift was pretty big and covered in brightly colored birthday themed wrapping paper. What could it be?

"Well?' asked Ann..."Aren't you going to open it?"

The bald girl tore the paper with trembling hands and slowly the gift was revealed...

6 Months Later...

Princess reached up and rubbed her ear. At least it wasn't itching like it had for the first few weeks. She was getting used to the collar as well. Once again she looked in the mirror that hung behind the bar. There, in bold black letters was the name. HER name. PRINCESS tattooed along the top edge of her ear. Turning her head she caught a glimpse of the other, similarly decorated ear. Glancing above the mirror she caught sight of her "birthday gift" where it hung on the wall for all to see. The lights inside the shadow box glinted beautifully on the long red pony tail mounted on the black velvet background and highlights glinted on the plastic encased pubic curls, eyebrows and lashes mounted beside it.

The end