While John is Away Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that we proved the disappearing bikini theory, I think you should just go ahead and take it off; don't you agree Avery?"

"Absolutely, in fact, let me do it for you."

I stand while Avery unties the string behind my back and lifts the top over my head. Removing the top sends a chill across my chest and my nipples react. They feel like they are going to burst. He then unties one side of my bikini bottoms and then the other and then slowly pulls the tiny patch of material from between my legs. The wet fabric sliding over my clit sends a tingle up my spine and I shiver as he drops it on the patio.

"Okay, now will you guys take your shorts off? I need some cock."

They both quickly drop their shorts. Avery is wearing boxers underneath but James isn't wearing anything. Both of them are already hard and standing at attention.

I step back into the water and motion for them to sit on the side of the Jacuzzi. They sit next to each other, not too close but close enough for me to easily reach both. I take both of their cocks, one in each hand and slowly begin stroking them, feeling their thickness. Avery of course is long and thick and the purple head of his cock is swollen and leaking pre-cum. James is two inches shorter but just a tad thicker in the middle of his shaft and as I stroke him, I see a drop of pre-cum appear at his tip as well.

I continue to stroke both of them lightly and then bend over and lick the clear liquid drops off of Avery's cock-tip and then do the same to James. Making a show of licking my lips after each taste, I just keep stroking and then in my best sultry southern belle accent ask, "So, what do you boys plan to do to me with these great, big, hard, cocks?"

James answers first, "Avery tells me that you can deep-throat that horse-cock of his. Is that true?"

Using my best southern drawl again, "Avery, I did not think that you were the sort of gentleman that would kiss and tell but evidently you have been revealing the details of our little meeting the other day. Is that true?"

"Tabby, I did tell James because it was the most amazing, fucking thing I have ever felt. I had to tell somebody."

"Well, if that's the case, I forgive you."

"I need to see it to believe it." Said James.

I leaned down and slowly licked the underside of his huge cock starting at the base and going all the way to the tip, slurping up more of his delicious pre-cum. His cock jumped as I reached the spot just under his purple helmet and slapped back down on my tongue. I did it one more time and then licked all the way around his swollen head before taking it into my mouth. Starting with just the head, I let my mouth adjust to his size, slowly swirling my tongue along the underside of his cock. I slowly work it further into my mouth allowing my throat to prepare to swallow this monster.

Breathing through my nose, I take it inch by inch until I am 2/3 of the way down his shaft before pulling back, lubricating his shaft as I go. Taking him once again, further this time, I can feel his heartbeat through his cock, the veins throbbing as he slides further into my throat. I use my hands to guide him slowly into my mouth and to pump his thick shaft as I pull off. Even with both hands, one on top of the other on his thick veiny cock, there is still 3 or 4 inches of cock showing.

With ¾ of him wedged into my throat, he has already passed my gag reflex and I am concentrating to relax my throat muscles even more. My mouth is completely stretched and I can already feel my lips starting to burn. Backing him out again, my muscles contract around the huge shaft, keeping suction as I pull him out almost to the tip before going down once more.

This time he is all the way in my throat and I feel my nose touch his stomach at the base of his cock.

"Holy shit, I can see your cock in her throat." James says.

"I can feel it. She is fucking amazing!" Avery groans.

I can't help but feel proud. I look up at Avery as best I can with his cock half-way to my belly. I slowly pull back, increasing suction as inch by inch his cock appears from my mouth. Copious amounts of saliva are leaking from the corners of my mouth and down my chin as I pull him all the way out. Looking up at him again I ask, "Will you fuck my mouth like you did before. I promise I won't use my hands. I like it when you use my mouth, but this time, I want you to cum on my face and my tits. I want to see all your hot cum cover me. I promise I'll lick it all up. I just want to see it dripping down my tits."

I thought he might cum right then but instead he grabs the back of my head and shoves his cock back into my mouth. He does just what I asked. He starts slowly fucking my mouth, pushing his cock all the way back down into my throat. Then the normally sweet Avery starts talking dirty. I have never heard him talk like this before.

"Take my cock you little slut. I'm going to fuck your mouth good. You love it don't you, you little cum slut."

I can only respond with muffled sounds with his cock hammering my throat, "Hmmff, hmmff".

Wrapping his fingers in my hair he yanks me off his cock. "You like it rough like this don't you Tabby? You want more don't you my little slut?"

"Yes please," was all I got out before he shoved his cock all the way back down my throat in one swift move. I started to reach for his cock but he brushed my hands away. I had to lock my fingers together behind my back to keep from interfering with his rough fucking of my mouth.

It seemed like he was taking his time with me but it was probably only 3 or 4 minutes before he pulled me off of his cock. Just as he pulled past my lips, I heard him groan. The first shot hit my nose and mouth. Then 5 or 6 thick ropes of his cum covered my face, chest and tits. It looked like someone had poured heavy cream down my face and over my tits.

I looked over at James and realized that he was taking pictures with my phone. I wonder if he has been taking them all along as Avery was fucking my mouth. I hope so. I want John to see them.

He was definitely getting several shots of my face and chest covered in Avery's cum. I used my fingers to start scooping it off my chest and into my mouth as he continued to take pictures. I couldn't help but rub some of it around my nipples. I need some relief badly but continue to clean up as much of his delicious cum and suck my fingers clean before I go any further.

"Tabby, that was fucking awesome! I hope I didn't hurt you. Are you OK?"

My sweet Avery was back.

I look at him and as I lick the last drop of cum from my fingertip, I tell him, "Sweetie, you can fuck my mouth or any other part of me any time you want. I didn't know you had it in you to talk like that, it really turns me on."

A look of relief comes over his face.

"Well if that's what does it, why don't you walk your slutty little ass over to that lounge chair and get on your hands and knees so I can use that hot little cunt of yours."

"Okay, James but don't waste all of that hard cock on my pussy, I want to feel you in my tight little ass too."

"Don't you worry; we have plenty of time."

"Avery, sweetie, I'm sorry but you are just too big for my ass but I want you to fill up my pussy with that big cock of yours too, Okay?"

Before I get an answer, I feel James slide all the way into my drenched pussy. I was so wet from sucking off Avery that it slid right in with no resistance. Feeling my muscles tighten around his thick cock, James starts fucking me slowly, but I need it harder. I want him to pound my pussy like a jackhammer.

"Harder James, pound my fucking pussy! Harder, harder!"

I can feel James' balls slapping against my ass as he rams my cunt. My big tits are bouncing around like crazy.

"Grab one of those big titties and pull on the nipples. If she likes it rough, we'll give it to her rough." James says to Avery.

Avery obliges and reaches for my left nipple and pinches.

"Ahhhh"

Avery quickly lets go and I look at him and tell him "Don't stop! I want you to pull on them, twist them, make them hurt!"

He seems taken aback but then smiles and slaps the side of my swinging tit and grabs the nipple and pulls hard.

"Yes! That it." I am going to cum. The pain in my nipple, the burning sensation, as twisted as it sounds, goes right to my pussy and I start to cum.

James never slows down and although my clit is super sensitive, I want more. Avery is now pulling, stretching both my nipple and twisting them slightly but holding them still, letting the pounding James is giving me that is causing my over-size tits to bounce all around do the dirty work. My nipples are on fire and my pussy is dripping with my cum.

Avery's cock is already half-way hard again and I reach for it and start to stroke it. I pull it toward my mouth and he moves into position so that I can suck him again. With the pounding that James is giving me, I can't take him all the way down my throat again but I can suck him back to life. I can feel his cock growing in my mouth and I grunt each time James pushes into me and Avery's cock pushes further into my mouth with each stroke.

Just as Avery gets back to a full erection, I can feel James' cock pulsing against the walls of my cunt and I can feel he is ready to explode. Seconds later he rams his cock deep inside me one more time. I feel his balls smack against my clit and then I feel him cumming deep inside me. I start to cum again too, moaning against the giant cock in my mouth.

As soon as James finishes cumming inside me, he pulls out. I can feel his cum and my cum sliding out with his softening cock and running down my thighs. No sooner has he pulled out of my flooded cunt than Avery pulls away from my mouth and they switch.

I feel Avery's giant cock sliding against my pussy lips, lubricating his shaft with my juices. James has now positioned himself in front of my face, lifts my chin with one hand and offers his cock covered in a mixture of his cum and mine with the other hand. "Time to clean up." He says.

I hungrily take James into my mouth just as Avery pushes past my waiting opening. God, he fills me up!

As wet and open as I am, his long, thick cock fills my cunt to capacity. He slowly starts fucking me and I start to come again. My legs are getting weak but I don't want this to stop.

I can taste my own juices mixed with the salty taste of James as I gently suck the semi-soft cock in my mouth. I like the feeling of it because I can swirl my tongue around it and slide it all the way in my mouth. It isn't long before I feel it starting to grow again.

Meanwhile, Avery is picking up the pace and I feel like I am having an orgasm every few seconds. His cock is so big and stretches me open so far that there is constant contact on my clit and it is driving me wild.

Just as another small orgasm starts to roll through me, Avery smacks my ass with his hand. It throws me off my orgasm for a second but then another smack on the other check brings me right back to where I was, maybe even bigger now.

My body is in such a heightened state of sensitivity I can't tell when one orgasm starts and another one stops. James is squeezing my tits and he is fully hard again. He slaps my left nipple and then the right. Avery is still randomly smacking my reddening ass and I am just a willing fuck toy. I don't ever want this to stop.

They are both lasting much longer this time and they have developed a rhythm where they both push into me at the same time, filling my cunt and my mouth with cock. My eyes are closed so I'm not sure how they coordinated this but they both stop at the same time and I hear James say, "Avery, lay down and put her on top of you, facing you."

James does just that and once again, I am impaled on his massive cock, now facing him with my big tits hanging down, the nipples rubbing against his chest. I feel James behind me, scooping the wet cum from my thighs and then rubbing it into my asshole. First one finger, then two slide easily inside my tight hole. After a minute, I feel a third finger squeeze in, stretching my tight sphincter. All the while, Avery is slowly sliding that huge cock in and out of me.

"Do you like that?" James asks.

"Oh yes. Are you going to fuck my ass?"

"I am definitely going to fuck your sweet little ass." He replies.

"Please just be gentle." I beg.

"Oh, don't worry, I'll be gentle....... at first. But then I am going to fuck that tight little ass of yours for all it's worth."

I was about to say something when Avery reached up and took one of my nipples into his mouth and sucked hard.

"Oooohhhhhh."

The next thing I feel is the tip of James' cock against my tight hole. He slowly eases himself in. Avery holds me still while James slides further into my waiting ass. Once the head of his cock passes my tight ring, I feel it constrict just a bit but then stretch again as he pushes the thickest part of his cock into me.

As promised, he is gentle at first, allowing me to adjust until I can easily take him. I have never felt so full. I can feel both hard cocks inside me, right next to each other, separated only by a thin wall of tissue.

Once I am loosened up, he begins a steady rhythm in an out.

"Damn this is tight." James says.

Avery can feel it too as he starts to slide in and out again. They try to get a steady cadence going, both moving in and out at the same time but it is too much for me so they switch to one pushing in as the other is pulling out.

Once that starts, I start cumming again, non-stop. Avery is chewing on my nipples and lifting me off and onto his hard cock while James occasionally spanks my ass and fucks my tight hole in a steady rhythm.

It seems like longer but it is probably only 10 minutes before the tight fucking of my ass is going to make him cum again and I can feel that Avery is getting close as well. I just seem to never stop cumming.

James cums first, depositing his spunk far up into my rectum but is soon followed by Avery who it feels like has pushed way past my cervix and into my uterus to deposit his cum.

I can't stand on my own when they pull out and collapse on top of Avery. I am covered with sweat, my hair is a mess and I have a river of cum leaking out of my pussy and ass, down my legs.

I am finally able to roll off of Avery and onto the lounger next to him. James had retreated to one of the patio chairs and looks totally spent.

I glance at the clock and see that just over two hours had passed. "Shit, I still owe you guys two more hours. I don't think I can take anymore today."

"Me either." Said Avery.

"That makes three of us." Says James. "I guess we will just have to collect on the other two hours another time."

"Okay, as long as it isn't today."

Once we can all stand, we go and stand under the outdoor shower to rinse off. We always keep a bottle of body wash outside and the guys make sure to clean all of my parts for me, and I them. After we dry off, we sit around naked for another half hour or so drinking beer and talking like neighbors. It is a bit surreal.

After they leave, I remember the pictures on my phone. There must be thirty pictures that James took of me in my bikini, then naked and then sucking Avery's dick. Lastly there were 3 pictures from different angles of me covered in Avery's cum. It is dripping off my chin, all over my chest and there is even a close up of a sting of cum hanging from my nipple. John is going to love these and I can't wait to tell him everything that happened.

This has been quite a first week while John is away.