While John is Away Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You asked John if it was OK to let your guys, the guys you just introduced me to, to... let them fuck me?" I ask in astonishment.

"Yes."

"What did he say?"

"After I explained that all of them are clean and have been tested for any diseases, he said that he was Okay with it if you are. So are you?"

I don't know what to say. I mean I thought about it; they are all good looking guys. Really good looking and young and... but I wasn't prepared for that question. I know I started to try and answer but I don't think anything coherent came out.

"Well? Are you Okay with it? If not, we can still have dinner and then you can go home."

"Why didn't John say anything to me about it? I mean... I need to think about it."

"I asked John not to say anything."

"I don't think I should, I mean I need some time..."

"Tabatha, you know you want to do it. I saw the way you looked at them and I know they all want to fuck you. Tabatha, you are a beautiful and extremely sexy woman that loves sex and the sooner you give in to that reality, the happier you will be."

I can't deny it because he has seen me be a slut but my conscience is telling me that I shouldn't do this and that this is all wrong. If a group of guys is going to gang-bang me I should be drunk or something, not talking about it like... I don't know what it's like, but it seems wrong.

The real problem is; I know I want to do it. I wanted to do it since I saw them and have been thinking about it since they left his office. Shouldn't I be playing hard to get or something though. This doesn't feel right. It isn't a business transaction. It should be something I do in the heat of passion. Oh crap. I am going to say yes.

"Yes."

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you."

I know he heard me, I know he just wants me to be humiliated.

"Yes, I want them to fuck me. All of them, and you too."

"I thought so. Now, I'm going to order an appetizer while you go to the lady's room and take off that bra. When you come back, I want to see two more buttons unbuttoned. I want to be able to see those nice big tit of yours that you like to show off so much."

I get up and grab my purse but he grabs my wrist and says, "Leave that here."

He wasn't rough with me but I could tell from his voice that he was serious. I assume he wants to humiliate me further by making me carry my bra back to the table in plain sight. Further humiliation and further hardening of my already hard nipples.

In the bathroom, I step into one of the stalls and remove my blouse and bra. Looking down, I can't really tell how much you can see but I realize as I am putting my blouse back on that two additional buttons undone leaves my blouse open almost to my naval. I want to confirm something I already know will be there and I reach under my skirt. I slide my fingers across my pussy and feel myself smirk as I confirm that I am dripping wet. I try to sop some of it up with a tissue so that I don't end up with a wet spot on the back of my skirt but I feel that may be a losing battle.

Stepping out of the stall and looking in the mirror, I can clearly see the outline of my breasts and even more clearly see the dark pink of my hard nipples. I do feel proud that without my bra, there is very little sag. I'm not defying gravity but my large boobs are definitely still firm and full but gawd, my nipples are aching. I reach inside my blouse and rub them to ease some of the tension but it isn't going to do much except maybe make them longer and harder than they already are.

Walking back to the table, I try to hide my bra as best I can by scrunching it up and wrapping the straps together and squeezing it in my hand. When I get back to the table, I start to put my bra in my purse but Mike stops me. He tells me to just lay it on the table.

"But..."

"Just do it."

"Okay."

"By the way, you look much better now. You are a very beautiful and sexy woman and you shouldn't try to hide it."

"Thank you, I guess."

"What do you mean you guess?"

"I just mean it is humiliating to have my bra laying on the table as if people can't already tell that I am not wearing one. This blouse is completely see through and everyone can clearly see my nipples and ..."

"Stop."

I did, and then I felt his hand on my thigh. I know what is going to happen as he slides his hand up my thigh right to my pussy and dips his fingers into my wet slit.

"Tabatha, you are a beautiful and sexy woman but you are also a slut. You like showing off your body, you like the feeling you get when people look at you and right now you like that you are sitting in restaurant that is starting to fill up with people while your big beautiful tits are being stared at and my fingers are stroking your very, very wet cunt. Now, don't you?"

His fingers are sliding the length of my pussy and up and around my clit and I am about to cum.

"Yes, I do like it but ... please don't make me cum here in the restaurant.?

"I will make you cum anywhere I want but you will not cum until I say you can cum; do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I understand. I am not allowed to cum until you tell me I can."

I am so absorbed in what is going on between my legs that I didn't even notice that the waiter had come back to the table. I don't know if he heard what I said or not but he was obviously looking at my bra laying on the table and the then right at my chest.

He put the appetizers down in front of us just as Mike pressed hard on my clit with his thumb, causing me to jump and causing our waiter to first look at my tits bounce and then follow the angle of Mikes arm as it disappeared under the table.

Before the waiter could say anything, Mike said, "Thank you, that will be all for now."

I notice the waiter walking over to one of the serving stations and while pretending to do whatever he was doing, all the while glancing at our table every few seconds.

Finally, Mike pulls his hand out from between my legs and picks up one of the smaller bites from the appetizer tray. He brings it over to my mouth, offering it to me. His fingers are shiny with my pussy juice as he holds the small cracker with crab in front of my lips. Knowing exactly what he wants, what he expects, I open my mouth and accept the food and at the same time, except his fingers into my mouth.

I glance sideways and see our waiter watching as I clean Mike's fingers of my juices. He is only about 20 feet away and I can clearly see a tent formed in his pants. He is definitely enjoying the show.

As we sit here on our 2nd drink now, it is the oddest conversation. One minute Mike is asking me about how I like the drink I am having and the next he is asking me very personal questions.

"Have you ever been tied up during sex?"

"Yes, once. John tied me to our bed and blindfolded me when we were making love."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, I guess so."

"What does I guess so mean? Did you enjoy it or not?"

"Yes, I enjoyed it."

"Did he tie you up spread-eagle or some other way?"

"My hands and feet were tied to the four corners of the bed so I guess that is spread-eagle."

"And, did you like being blindfolded?"

"It was kind of scary but exciting not being able to see what was going to happen. Do you like to tie women up when you fuck them?"

"Yes, I was thinking about tying you up later. Would you like that?"

"I don't know. I don't want to be hurt."

"I wouldn't do anything to hurt you and I promised your husband I wouldn't let anyone else hurt you either. I do have another question."

"What is it?"

"You have the most incredible nipples and I know they are very sensitive. Have you ever had anyone use nipple clamps on you before?"

"No, I don't even know what those are."

Mike reached over and stuck his hand under my blouse and grabbed my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He slowly pinched them harder and harder. I heard myself moan. As he pinched harder, it really started to hurt.

"Nipple clamps would make your nipples even more sensitive than they are already. They hook onto your nipples and I will connect them with a heavy chain that will keep a constant pressure on them and pull on them every time you move."

"You are going to put them on me?"

"Yes, but not today."

"I don't know. I don't think that I will like that."

"You will try it though sometime. "

"Okay, I will try it sometime, but not today."

"Good girl. Now let's finish up and go back to the office. I want my team to find you naked, tied up and ready to be fucked."

I don't have any idea what I should say to that, not that it was a question. Just a statement of what I was about to experience. I wonder if he wants me to protest, if that would make it better for him or if he just likes my total submission, without question. I do wonder what would happen if I just said no. Would he stop and send me home? Do I want to stop it? I already know the answer, I'm just not sure I want him to know the answer. I do know that if I said no, he could easily reach between my legs and tell that I was lying.

He must have texted the driver when I wasn't looking because as soon as we walked out front, the car pulled up. Again, a short ride back to his office but he isn't as sweet this time as he reaches inside my blouse and pinches my nipple hard. I know the driver hears me squeal and I see him look in the rear-view mirror. I also know that Mike doesn't care if the driver sees us or not.

He pinches my other nipple hard and then unexpectedly, he leans over and kisses me roughly while he squeezes my whole boob. His rough treatment of my breasts is painful but my body is starting to interpret this pain as sexual pleasure and I can feel myself opening up to him, letting him know that he can do anything to me.

All too soon we are back in front of his office building. During the two hours we were gone, it seems the place has pretty much emptied out. The guard at the reception desk first acknowledged Mike, nodding in his direction and then openly stared at my chest. I imagine that my nipples are being considered as potentially dangerous weapons sticking out like that.

Back in the elevator Mike presses the button for the 23rd floor and used a key card to access the floor. I guess you have to do that during off hours since the elevator opens directly into the offices. Arriving at our floor, the lights are still on but there are only a few people still there, towards the back of the office to our left.

Mike escorts me to his office and as soon as he closes the door behind us, he pulls me in for a kiss. He forces his tongue into my mouth and I let him in. I can feel his hard cock beneath his pants pressing against my belly and I start to have that melting feeling.

As quickly as he started the kiss, he broke it off and held me at his arms length.

"Take your clothes off," He said in his dominant tone.

I know better than to hesitate although it was a bit of a shock. I quickly followed his order and first removed my blouse and then my skirt. As I step out of my skirt, he tells me to leave my garter belt, stocking and heels on. I was hoping that he would.

"Go and stand in front of my desk."

I do it without hesitation. As I walk toward the front of his desk, his picks up my skirt and blouse and tosses them into the corner. I am just standing in front of his desk with my arms at my side. I feel like I should cover myself up or something but I know that is not what he wants.

He reaches into his bottom desk drawer and pulls out a length of rope. I can feel my eyes get big and he notices as well.

"I told you I was going to tie you up. Are you still OK with that?"

"Yes, I want you to do it." And I meant it. I wanted him to dominate me completely. I want to just let go and let him do whatever he wants with me. In anticipation, I can feel the moisture building between my legs again. This was all in my fantasy.

He walks toward me with the rope and takes me by the arm, leading me to a black leather chair. The arms are padded and it has a low back. I notice that it sits pretty low to the ground and wonder if that is to put his clients in a position lower than him so the he comes off as superior.

He tells me to climb onto the chair backwards so that my knees are on the seat cushion and I am facing the back of the chair.

"Now, climb up so that you have one leg up on each of the chair arms and lean over the back of the chair."

I follow his instructions as best I can. I realize just how wide the chair is as my legs are stretched apart with a knee on top of the arms and on either side of the chair. Leaning over the back leaves my ass high in the air with my legs spread very wide.

"Now, put your hands behind your back."

In order to do that I have to lean down on the back of the chair. Mike moves to the front of the chair, between my spread legs. I know that I am completely open to him and he can see how wet I am. I realize that this puts my pussy and ass almost at exactly the height of his cock and I can feel his pants brush against my thighs as he grabs my wrists and ties them together. This wasn't how I imagined he was going to tie me up but I realize that I am completely at his mercy with my legs spread wide and completely accessible from the front of the chair and my boobs and mouth available to him from the back of the chair. I am completely helpless in this position.

Mike walks to the back of the chair and lifts my chin so that I am looking at him.

"How do you feel?"

"Helpless and vulnerable."

"And so you are. For the next few hours, my associates and I are going to use you however we please. I promise that I won't let anyone harm you but just in case, I am going to give you a safe-word. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"If at any time you are really uncomfortable or it is too much for you, all you have to do is say the word Red. Can you remember that?"

"Yes, Red, I got it."

Mike keeps talking as he walks around to the front of the chair and behind me. I know I should be listening but I am finding it hard to concentrate. I feel his finger on the back of my left knee and he slowly and very lightly moves it up my thigh, right to the edge of my completely bald and slick pussy before he pulls away and does the same thing on the other leg. This time though he very lightly brushes along the length of my slit. With just this lightest touch, I feel my labia part slightly, begging his touch. He just continues light circles along the length of my slit, careful to avoid my clit.

Just when I think I can't take any more he pulls his hand away completely and then slaps my right ass cheek hard. I jump and scream at the unexpected sting. He spanks my right cheek again hard although I am a little more prepared this time. Then he spanks my left cheek twice, just as hard.

He continues using his hand to spank my bottom until I am sure that it is bright red. I can feel tears forming in my eyes as I squeeze them tight, anticipating the next blow. My ass is very tender and stinging when he finally stops.

Then all of the sudden he plunges what feels like two or maybe even three fingers, straight into my pussy. It hurts for a second but I am so wet there is no resistance. He leaves them embedded in my pussy up to his knuckles for a moment before he starts to slowly pull back out. He fucks me with his fingers 5 or 6 times and I start to push back on them. As soon as he feels me pushing back, he pulls his fingers completely out.

He walks around to the back of the chair again and grabs my hair, jerking my head up so that I am looking at him. He holds three fingers in front of my face that are covered in my pussy juice.

"Why is your cunt so wet Tabatha? Look at how wet my fingers are."

"I don't know why."

"Yes you do. Now, tell me why your sloppy little cunt is so wet."

"Because..."

"Because why Tabatha?"

"Because..., because I'm a slut."

"That's right. Because you are a dirty little slut that is going to let 5 men fuck her slut cunt, her slut mouth and her slut ass tonight. Isn't that right?"

"Yes."

As soon as I say yes he shoves all three fingers into my mouth. As I lick and suck them clean, I can hardly believe how covered they are in my juices and I haven't even cum yet. The humiliation stings but right now it is what I am craving. This is what I fantasized about and I know that if he hadn't taken his fingers out of my pussy, I would have cum all over them in just a few more seconds.

As I finish cleaning my juices off of Mikes fingers, I see him unzipping his pants with his other hand. He pulls his thick cock out through the zipper and strokes it a few times before he pulls his fingers out of my mouth and grabs a handful of my hair. Using my hair like a handle he positions my mouth so that it is right in front of his hard cock. I can see a small drop of pre-cum forming at the tip and I open my mouth in anticipation. Instead of sliding it in my mouth, he uses his cock to slap against my face. Further humiliation.

However, it just heightens my anticipation for getting to suck his cock. I want to feel him in my mouth. I want to take him deep in my throat and show him how good I am at cock-sucking. I want to please him.

It is only a few seconds before I get to feel him in my mouth. As expected, he shoves his cock into my mouth and all the way to the back of my throat. I am ready for it though and easily handle the length although the girth is causing my jaw to have to adapt quickly.

As much as I want to prove to him how good I am at sucking cock, he is not about to give me the chance. Although I try to use my tongue to swirl along his hard shaft, he takes full control and starts fucking my mouth with slow powerful strokes.

"I forgot how good your slutty little mouth feels. You are a good little mouth fuck."

I would have said thank you but his cock was repeatedly plunging into my throat and I was taking all of him down to the base, with my nose pressed against his abdomen. I hear the door open but can't turn my head to see who has entered the office. I am hoping it is not the cleaning crew or one of Mike's partners.

I hear Mike ask, "Did you get all the information we need?"

"Yes," was repeated 4 times.

"Well then, I guess we can celebrate. Who wants to be the first to fuck this beautiful little slut?"

Mike's cock is deep in my throat and he is holding it there. I am about to pass out when he finally pulls out and I can turn my head to see the four young men I met earlier quickly undressing.

Mike bends down and whispers into my ear, "They don't know you are John's wife. As far as they know, you are one of my subs and this is the first time they are going to get to use one of the women I have brought here."

Jeff, I think is his name is the first one undressed and he walks up behind me.

"Is it Okay if I lick her pussy first? I want to taste that thing.?

John shoved his cock back into my mouth and he must have nodded his okay to the young man who started lapping at my pussy. I am starting to feel the tingling in my abdomen that signals my on-coming orgasm. Daniel was licking my pussy with long strokes along my slit from bottom to top and swirling his tongue around my clit. Mike was fucking my mouth at a good pace and I could tell he was getting close. I feel him reach down and grab my nipples, one with each hand. He pinches and then pulls them hard out to my sides. The pain shoots through my tits and sends bolts of lightning to my pussy and I started to cum. I feel like I am exploding and that my cum is covering Jeff's face.

At the same time, Mike pulls my nipples toward him as he shoves his cock as deep in my throat as he can get it and starts to cum. There is too much and I start to choke so he pulls out and the last 3 ropes of cum land on my cheeks and chin.