While John is Away Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck, I've never seen a woman cum like that before," I hear Daniel say as he pulls his tongue away from my pussy.

A second later I feel a hard cock pressing against my wet opening. "Yes, please fuck me," I beg him.

In one long slow push, he inserts his entire cock into me. I try to moan but at that exact moment there is a large black cock pushing its way into my mouth. It is thicker than Mike's and slightly longer and I gag slightly as he pushes all the way into my throat. My jaw and throat are rapidly trying to adjust as he hits the back of my throat and stays there. His large hand is holding me there by the back of my head.

Together they both start fucking me, both pulling out and pushing back into me in unison. It feels so good having that hard cock filling my pussy. I have no control and don't try to take control. I just want them to use me, fill me with their cocks and cum in me.

It's hard to concentrate but I feel the cock in my pussy start moving out of sync, faster, harder; I know he is going to cum inside me soon. A moment later I feel him shooting his hot semen deep inside me. He is stopped and I can feel his tight belly against my ass and his balls against my clit while he deposits his load of cum.

The cock in my mouth though is still steadily fucking my throat. When the cock in my pussy pulls slowly out, I feel the cum running down my thighs and I picture how it must look with my his cum and my juices coating my inner thighs. The cock in my mouth is now pulled out abruptly and I watch as he walks to my left, his cock still hard and bobbing, slick and shiny with my saliva. I imagine he is going to fuck my pussy next.

No sooner does he disappear from sight than another hard cock appears in front of me. I don't even look up to see who it is. I just let his push it into my mouth. This one isn't nearly as long but it is just as thick. Whoever is in my mouth also has a handful of my hair and is holding my head in place while he starts fucking my mouth with slow, deep thrusts. He reaches down and slaps my left tit which is hanging just over the back edge of the chair.

At the same time, I feel a hard cock sliding along the opening of my gaping pussy. I offer no resistance with a mixture of my juices and the last guy's cum. I am so sensitive, I can feel every ridge, every vein as he slides back and forth along my slit and over my clit. It is getting me very close to cumming again. Every time the ridge of his big swollen cock head catches on my clit, it sends bolts of lightning shooting through my whole body.

With the cock in my mouth not as long, I can use my tongue more to swirl around the shaft and tip as he continues his assault on my mouth. I can hear him moaning every time I swirl against his glans. The cock that is sliding against my pussy is now pushing against my opening and he easily slides in. He is taking his time, slowly pushing deeper. The two cocks are not in sync and it's hard for me to concentrate.

Once the cock inside my pussy feels like it is all the way in, I feel one last push which causes him to hit bottom and send a sharp pain through me. The pain subsides as his cock retreats, only to hit bottom again. By the third time, the pain is no longer interpreted as such and I can feel my cervix starting to give way to his thrusting.

A sharp sting on my ass comes from an unexpected slap, and then another. Five more in quick succession and I am cumming. My whole body is convulsing and I am trying to suck in as much air as I can around the cock in my mouth. Neither cock slows at all as they now have started a rhythm where one pulls out as the other pushes in.

I feel a thumb or finger start to press against my tight bud and rub it slowly. Then a glob of cum from my thigh is being pushed around my back entrance. I don't think I can take that big cock in my ass and I struggle to try to remember my safe word. I am trying to relax, to remain calm when I feel a thumb press into my ass. The cock in my pussy and thumb in my ass make me start to cum again.

The cock in my pussy is starting to speed up and the thumb in my ass pushes deeper and is held there. I wonder if he can feel his thumb rubbing against his cock, held apart by the thin layer of tissue between my ass and pussy. I can feel him growing harder and he pounds my pussy in quick stabs just before he cums. It feels like he is cumming gallons inside me and he has slowed down but he is still fucking me.

Finally, he stops and when he pulls out, I can feel a lot of cum running down my legs and I wonder how much is dripping directly onto the carpet.

It isn't long before another cock takes his place, this one smaller but it feels good. It feels like it is curved or something as he slowly pushed it along the roof of my pussy. He is just touching my g-spot as he continues to slide in and out of me slowly. I can feel my muscles contracting around him as he slowly works in an out of me at a steady pace.

Now the cock in my mouth has once again gotten my attention as it is pushed deep into my throat and I feel the rush of cum moving from the base to the tip. The first shot hits directly against the back of my throat and I try to swallow as quickly as I can. He then pulls out and as I take a deep breath, the second shot hits my nose and face, the third, my hair and chin.

I can only imagine how I must look with my face, hair, chest and legs covered in cum and my ass bright red from a spanking, still spread wide and being fucked from behind. This must be the image of a true slut. I am embarrassed, humiliated and still wanting more.

Several more minutes pass and I have more cum running down my thighs as whomever is behind me finishes. My hair is in my eyes and I can only see a shadow moving close to my face when I hear Mike say, "No. I want to hear her bag for my cock when I fuck her in the ass."

As soon as the words leave his mouth, I feel him slap his hard cock against my ass and then rub it around the gooey mess between my legs for a moment before he is pushing against my tight hole.

"Relax slut, I don't want to have to hurt you," he says. "You want this don't you slut?"

"Yessss."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Master, please fuck my ass. I'm begging you to please fuck my ass."

I can hardly believe the words that are coming out of my mouth. Three months ago if you had told me that I would be spread wide over a chair begging to be fucked in the ass, I would have told you that you were crazy, but here I am. I really, really want him to fuck my tight ass and make me cum on his thick cock while it is buried as deep as possible. I took the fast train from perky, sexy little devoted and faithful housewife, to depraved slut begging to be ass-fucked. How did this happen?

I can't think about where I have been or where I am going any longer as half of his cock is pushed into my ass. I crave this feeling. The burning, the stretching, the pleasure/pain I feel when my ass is being penetrated by a stiff cock is what I want. Mike grabs the rope that is tied around my wrists and lifts my arms up and then pulls back toward him, lifting my chest off the back of the chair. He pushes even deeper into my bowels and then pulls out just to the tip before he slams all the way back in. I feel his balls slap against my pussy and I start to cum.

"See, she is already cumming and I just barely started to fuck this tight little ass. I told you she was a slut," he announces to his guys.

He never slows down while I am cumming and it is a big one. My whole body is incredibly sensitive right now but I want nothing more than for him to continue to use my ass. After what seems like 2 to 3 minutes, my arms are aching, my body stops convulsing and I am back to concentrating on the cock fucking my ass.

"Jeff, grab her tits. Squeeze them for me."

Jeff walks up in front of me, his partially erect cock hitting my face before he reaches down on either side of me and grabs a tit in each hand. He gently squeezes them and I unconsciously push back harder against Mike's cock.

"Squeeze them harder," Mike says and Jeff does. It hurts at first but the pain only seems to add to my pleasure.

"Now slap them."

Jeff lets go allowing them to hang free underneath me. He then slaps one, then the other, lightly. Mike will have none of that and he scolds Jeff for being a pussy. Mike bends down while his cock is buried to the hilt and slaps my left tit really hard. I can hear myself yelp but I'm not feeling pain. All I feel is a strange sense of floating, like I am above the pain. Mike slaps the other one even harder and once again I hear a yelp but my body isn't sensing pain. I realize that I am missing the feeling of my ass being fucked as Mike has been pushing into me the whole time.

"Rick, get over hear and show him how to slap a titty."

Jeff moves away and Rick walks in front of me and without warning he slaps my right tit hard enough to cause it to swing across my body. Then the left one, then back and forth four or five times. Now Mike is back to fucking me hard and fast. He is slamming into me hard enough to make it hard for Rick to hit me because my tits are flying all over the place.

"Just grab the nipples and pull hard."

That did it. The pain in my nipples shot straight to my core and I started cumming again, this time it just kept going. I think that I passed out for a few seconds because when I opened my eyes, Mike was standing in front of the four young attorneys and I heard him tell them, "Now that is how you fuck a whore."

Mike unties my hands and I slowly sit back on my knees, very unsteady. I watch as the four men get dressed and leave Mike's office. Mike is still naked but as soon as the door closes he walks over to me and gently holds my head.

"Are you OK? I think we lost you there for a minute."

"You did. I think I blacked out, I was cumming so hard. I have never felt anything like that."

Mike gently helped me up and led me to a private bathroom off of his office where he leans me against a cold marble counter. He cleans himself up and then hands me a wet washcloth and a bottle of water.

"I'll wait outside for you."

I think I have taken at least 30 minutes just to get somewhat presentable again before I come out. I can't look Mike in the eyes.

He comes up to me and gently lifts my chin so that he is looking into my eyes. "You are an amazing woman. Your husband is a very lucky man."

For some reason, I start to cry. How can he be so sweet to me all of the sudden when he just fucked my ass without mercy, ordered one of his minions to torture my breasts, and called me a whore? I am too tired to try to figure it out. I am ready to go home.

Mike walks me to the parking garage to find my car. I can tell that he is truly concerned about me driving home but I am starting to feel better. The water helped. By the time we get to my car, I am still physically tired but mentally, I am wide-awake and trying to figure it all out.

Mike must have sensed that I am confused about what happened and standing next to the car, he gently hugs me and says, "You need to stop trying to figure it out and just enjoy it for what it is. There is nothing that is going to make sense except that you needed something. You may not know what it is or why it is, so stop trying to figure it out and enjoy it."

I don't know how he knew what I was thinking. Maybe all of his submissive sluts go through this. I don't understand it but I will talk to John about it tonight when I get back. At least I know he is going to enjoy the story.