While John is Away Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I softly and gently work my tongue against her pebbled nipples before sucking them between my lips. This causes her to moan. I glance up and see that her eyes are closed and I gingerly move my hand up to rub her other nipple, rolling it between my fingers and tugging gently.

She continues to moan and I slide my other hand down her side. Her skin is smooth and taught. I gently run my fingers across her flat tummy. Trailing my way slowly toward her pussy, my hand snakes between us and I slide smoothly across her hairless mound and feel her slit part for my fingers. I can feel her lips open easily as I slide my finger along her dripping slit. She is so wet that her juices are running down to her tight little ass.

I easily slide a finger inside her and can feel her tight cunt muscles grasping at my digit. She is really tight. No wonder she can't fit Avery's big cock in all the way. I'm surprised he can get any of it in her. She is really starting to make noises now.

I start sliding my finger in and out of her and can feel her loosening up just a bit. I carefully push another finger inside her and bite down on her nipple at the same time. Curly my fingers slightly I find her g-spot and brush it lightly as I pull and push my fingers in and out of her squishy cunt.

She starts to cum with a whine and then a stiff jerk that traps my fingers inside her. She is really clamping down hard and I can feel her velvety inner walls contract and expand as her orgasm rolls through her.

Lisa's orgasm lasts at least a full minute and until it starts to subside, I could not pull my fingers out of her. I can only imagine how that feels on Avery's big cock, even if he can only get a third of it in her. I will have to ask him about it sometime. She was squeezing my fingers so hard, I can't imagine that it doesn't hurt him.

Afterwards we are both breathing heavy and I roll to her left and we just lay next to each other as we recover. Once we catch our breath, Lisa says, "That was amazing, you know all the right places to touch."

I kiss her and we just lay together for another 15 minutes. I think about everything that has transpired over the last few hours and it suddenly occurs to me.

"If you knew about the poker games and the other times that your husband, you know, screwed me and you knew that John knew, why did you make us go through that whole ask John thing?"

"I wasn't sure I was going to tell you that I knew. I was just kind of hoping things would work out and everything would move along in the right direction without me having to tell you about my voyeuristic tendencies."

"Okay, I guess I understand. From now on, let's just be honest about that kind of stuff. I think you know everything that has happened but I want to get everything out on the table so there are no more secrets. Is there anything else you need to know or to tell me?"

"Well, I guess I just need to know how you feel about all this. Are you okay with John letting you have sex with these guys?"

"That's a question I ask myself a lot, but yes, I know John loves me and I love him and he knows that. The sex is just sex. I love you and I love Avery but not like I love John. I think most of all; I just love sex. Even when Mike is dominating me, which is a whole other story, I have this incredible feeling of power. Knowing that men and women want me and that I have the power to make them feel so good that they orgasm is incredibly empowering. I have my doubts sometimes because I was always told that only bad girls do the things that I have been doing but I get over that pretty quickly. The truth is, I like being a slut. I think of it as my superpower."

We both start laughing at my slut superpower revelation and I take Lisa by the hand and pull her toward the kitchen and out to the pool for a quick swim. The water feels great and although there is no more sex, we enjoy hugging, feeling each other's naked body against us and we kissed, a lot.

Shopping with Lisa is exhausting but today was also emotionally exhausting, but in a good way. I keep running the events of the day through my head, thinking about how it could have gone terribly wrong if Lisa had felt differently about Avery and I fucking. She is my closest friend and I could have very easily have lost her.

As I'm contemplating the potential disaster of destroying our friendship my iPad signals that John is calling. We facetime for an hour and I tell him everything that happened during the day. At the end, we were both relieved and excited that things between us and our neighbors was as good as ever.

I really miss John and beg him to come home soon but I know it tortures him when I do it. He is there building and ensuring our future and it is just a few more weeks. I can hold on without him.

The rest of the week flies by and I find myself getting very excited about our anniversary surprise for Avery. Lisa booked a suite in a top hotel in Ft. Worth which is about a 45-minute drive from where we live but a world away culturally. There are some great museums and really awesome venues for music in Ft. Worth. Lisa picked it because it is a great place but it is also far enough away from Dallas that it is highly unlikely that we will run into anyone we know.

Saturday morning Lisa is at my back door early and beyond excited.

"Avery is golfing and will be home at 3:00 this afternoon and the limo is coming at 4:00. The limo is going to pick you up first and then come to our house. Avery still has no clue that you are coming. I am so excited! I can't wait to see his face when he gets in the car and sees you."

"It will only take 45 minutes to get to the hotel and you said the dinner reservations aren't until 7:00. What are we going to do for 2 hours in the meantime?"

"Okay, I have thought about this a lot. I figure that we will be checked in and in the room by around 5:00. I am packing a couple bottles of wine for us and a bottle of Ave's favorite scotch and we can start in the limo on the way and then just relax for a half hour or so in the room. Then I think we tell Avery to get showered and dressed and then go wait downstairs in the bar for us. Then we get ready and meet him down there. He is going to go bananas when he sees us all dressed up."

"Bananas huh. How are you planning to explain my presence in the limo and isn't it going to be kind of awkward with me just riding along?"

"Once we get in the car I will tell him that you are our special present and then I want to tease or torture the hell out of that poor boy the whole way to Ft. Worth. We should sit on either side of him and drive him nuts with kisses and lots of fondling but totally keep his clothes on. I thought we could maybe, you know... put on a bit of a show for him as well. I know he will flip when he sees that."

"Jeez Lisa you have really thought this out. Are you sure it isn't going to be too much for him? The poor guy isn't going to be able to get out of the car with that big cock of his tearing through his pants."

"That's exactly how I want him. He is going to have the most exciting night of his life."

"And the most frustrating."

"He's a big boy, he can handle it and besides, he will get the payoff in the end. In fact, I expect him to get several payoffs tonight and if we aren't all too sore to move, tomorrow morning as well."

"You are starting to sound like me Miss Anniversary Slut!"

We both laugh, drink some coffee and spend the morning just gabbing. I have never seen Lisa so excited. She is a ball of energy just waiting to explode. We plan on what we are going to wear in the car that will cause Avery to experience the most frustrating and fulfilling night of his life.

By 3:00 I have my bag packed and I am checking to make sure there are no stray hairs on my lasered pussy. I wish the laser hair removal got everything but even after 7 trips to have my pussy zapped, I still find the occasional survivor. Oh well, it's better than having to shave it constantly.

Lisa and I have sun dresses that although not exactly alike, are pretty similar and she wants to stick with the fraternal twin theme so I slip it on. I definitely should wear a bra with this dress but I promised Lisa that I wouldn't. She isn't going to wear one but she doesn't need to. It is completely obvious that I am not wearing a bra when I look in the mirror. My boobs are swinging free and my nipples are only half as hard as I know they are going to get, and they are clearly visible through the thin material. Also, no panties. In fact, I haven't even packed any panties for the whole trip. Another of Lisa's ideas.

I am ready when the limo arrives and the driver takes my small suitcase and puts it in the trunk. The driver is a woman, a very attractive woman. She is blonde with her hair pulled up under her hat and is wearing a black suit with mirrored aviator style sunglasses.

The car is a black stretch limo but not one of those crazy long things. It is maybe 4 or 5 feet longer than a regular car with a bench seat in the back that will fit all three of us snuggly but comfortably and has seats along the side. The black leather is soft and cool on my legs as I sit down.

It is a short trip next door as we pull up in front of Tammy and Avery's house. The front door opens and Lisa flies out the door. Avery locks their door and follows with their luggage. She jumps in the car with the biggest smile on her face. Her dress looks more like mine than I remembered and she is carrying a bag that looks like it has a couple of bottles in it. She sits on the side of the car, waiting for Avery to get in.

Avery hasn't seen me yet and when he gets in the dark car after being in the bright sun, it takes him a second to realize that I'm not Lisa.

"Tabby? What's going on?"

"Surprise!" Lisa yells.

I don't think he even saw her sitting on the side seats.

"This is my anniversary gift! You have me and Tabby for the weekend to do whatever you want."

Avery looks at me.

"Yup, whatever you want. You are going to have the two hottest chicks in Plano, well, Ft. Worth tonight, for the weekend. Your slutty little minx of a wife has been planning this for a month."

Avery still hasn't said anything but the look on his face is priceless. He is smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

Lisa slides over next to Avery, pushing him toward the middle. He is pretty big and doesn't leave a lot of space on either side so he is right up next to me. I put one hand on his arm and the other on his thigh and smile at him.

Lisa reaches for her bag with the bottles in it and grabs a couple glasses from the bar in the limo. She asks Avery to open the wine for us while she puts 3 cubes of ice from the bar in his glass and pours 2 fingers of Macallen 18 for Avery.

Avery has hardly said a word until I ask him to make a toast which he does. We clink our glasses and everybody drinks. After the toast, Lisa and I both kiss Avery on the cheek and then Lisa reaches over and pulls me to her and kisses me full on the lips.

My hand happens to be on the thigh in which Avery's giant cock is situated and I feel it nudge against my fingers as he watches his wife really kiss another woman for the first time. I move my finger over the growing lump in his pants and softly caress him.

Lisa reaches over and strokes him through his pants as well causing it to grow even more. We both continue to stroke him through his pants and alternately kiss him and kiss each other.

Lisa and I are kneeling on the seat on either side and Avery has one hand on my ass and the other on Lisa's. He is starting work his way under my dress onto my bare ass with his hand and I assume he is doing the same to Lisa.

I am amazed every time at how big his cock is. It has to be 10 or 11 inches long and almost as big around as my wrist. I glance down and see that he is struggling with his dick stuck down the leg of his jeans, begging for release. A small wet spot is forming half way down his thigh at the tip.

Kneeling on the seat, if I hold myself erect, it puts my boobs right at his face. Lisa sees me and motions for me to pull down the little spaghetti straps of my sundress and let my boobs out. As I do, Avery immediately latches onto a nipple and sucks it in, causing me to moan.

Just then the car jerks pushing my tit hard against his face. I look to the front and realize that we hadn't closed the window between us and the driver and she was probably watching us in the rear-view mirror and got a little distracted.

Lisa wasn't distracted though and while I was smiling at our driver while she pretended not to be peeking, I felt another mouth on my other nipple. Lisa had taken my other hard nipple between her lips and was sucking hard.

A load moan escaped my mouth and I saw the driver quickly glance in the rear-view again. My nipples were getting a good work-out with these two. Avery was still sucking and licking while Lisa had moved to chewing on my hard bud. I could feel the beginning of an orgasm building.

I know our plan is to just tease him all the way to the hotel but we have been in the car only about 15 minutes and the wine on my empty stomach, two of my favorite people sucking on my tits and knowing the driver is watching us is making me incredibly horny. For some reason, the driver being a woman makes it even hotter for me.

I pull away from both Lisa and Avery and sit back on my seat.

"I'm sorry Lisa but I need to see that big cock."

"Okay, go ahead."

I quickly move to the floor and kneeling in front of Avery, I unbuckle his belt, unbutton his jeans and slide down the zipper. Avery's cock is still trapped in his pants leg and he lifts his butt off the seat to allow me to pull down his jeans.

With his pants now below his knees, his cock is making a giant tent in his boxers. I want to tease him, I really do but I want to see that cock and get it in my mouth more, so I yank down his boxers and as I do, his giant cock is pulled downward with them and then once released, flies up and slaps against his belly.

I feel another slight swerve and laugh to myself that the driver just saw how big his cock is. I quickly reach up and grab it, marveling at its size, both length and girth. It is not the prettiest cock that I have ever seen but it is the most magnificent overall. My pussy is responding to the magic of this thing and I feel my juices starting to flow past my labia and down between my pussy and my ass.

I look up and Lisa is in a deep kiss with Avery and his fingers are tugging on her cute little nipple. I pull the purple, swollen head close to my mouth and slowly lick around the base of the glans. It is so warm and soft yet amazingly hard. I start gently stroking the veiny shaft as I prepare to take him into my mouth. It seems impossible at first, he is so big and so hard but I know I can do it.

I lick the purple helmet to lubricate it and slowly slide my lips over the tip, teasing his pee slit with my tongue as I do so. My jaw is slowly adjusting to the enormous girth and I readjust my position to get better leverage. From this position I look up to see both Lisa and Avery, and I hope the driver, watching me slowly work him into my mouth.

After a few moments, I need a breath and pull off of him. I have worked him right to the back of my throat and I am set on taking him all the way once again, knowing full well how deep in my throat that is.

A string of saliva that was stretching between my lips and the tip of his cock breaks free and falls on my chest. I take his cock and rub it against my chest. I sit up further and run the tip of his cock which is now oozing pre-cum freely, across my nipples, from one to the other before taking him back into my mouth.

Looking up at Avery, I see his head fall backwards as I slide his giant cock all the way to the back of my throat once again. At the same time, I gently cup his balls and begin rolling them in the palm of my hand. I begin sliding him further into my throat, ignoring my gag reflex. I am determined to touch my nose to his belly.

Lisa is now pinching one of Avery's nipple and she reaches down with her other hand to gently roll my left nipple between her thumb and index finger. The further I take her husband down my throat, the harder she pinches and rolls my nipple.

I have to breath once in a while so I start to pull back off of this amazing cock until I can catch a breath before descending further down the shaft. I can feel his pulse against my throat and I can only imagine how hot and tight my throat must feel to Avery. If the sounds he is making are any indication, he is enjoying it immensely.

After another short breath, I push Avery's enormous cock all the way into my throat until I feel my nose against his belly where I hold it for a few seconds. Just as I start to pull off, Avery clamps his hands behind my head and holds me tight. I can feel his cum surging upward through his cock and he deposits at least 5 loads of his seed directly into my stomach. He is so far down my throat, that I can't even taste it until he loosens his grip and I pull off of him, gasping for breath. He is still cumming as I pulled off of him and the last little spurt hits my chin as I pull away.

Just as his cum slides off my chin and onto my chest, Lisa is there licking it up. She doesn't stop though and starts sucking on my nipples, hard. I turn and sit on the floor, facing the front of the car with my back against the seat and with Lisa latched onto my nipples.

"Lisa, I'm sorry, I know we were just supposed to tease him but I needed that."

"It's OK, I think I came just watching you."

I am still a little oxygen deprived and can barely move until I feel Lisa's fingers rubbing my pussy. When she feels how wet I am she shoves two of her petite little fingers all the way into my soaked pussy and starts pumping them in and out. Before I can say anything she adds a third and then fourth finger and my head falls back onto the seat as she fingers me.

Once she starts rubbing my clit with her thumb, I can't hold back any longer and burst into a mind shattering orgasm. Lisa still has her fingers buried in her pussy and I can feel the walls of my cunt pulsing against them, holding them tightly in place. To be fair, my hands are on top of her hand holding her fingers in place as well until my orgasm subsides.

Finally, Lisa pulls her hand away from my sopping pussy and sits back up on the seat next to Avery. I am still sitting on the floor but turned to kneel in front of her and mouthed "Thank you."

She bends down and kisses me and then I take her hand that is shiny with my juices and one by one, I take each of the fingers that had been lodged in my pussy and suck them clean. All the while Avery is watching intently.

Once I finish with her fingers, I kiss her again, more so because I want her to taste the cum she had just produced in me. I don't stop there though. I feel it only fair that since Avery and I had both cum, she should as well.

I start kissing my way down her neck to her cute little boobs where I spend a lot of time licking and sucking before moving further, down and between her legs. I look up at Lisa and her eyes are closed but when I look at Avery, his eyes are wide open, I assume from anticipation of watching me lick his wife's pussy.

I push Lisa's legs wider apart and move closer to her until I can smell her scent. It was the smell of desire and as I slowly lick her slit from bottom to top, her pussy opens fully and the smell of her sex becomes intoxicating.

I use my tongue to slowly open her sweet lips further so that I can tongue fuck her hot little hole. She obliges me and her juices are flowing freely down to her ass once her labia are parted. I avoided her clit for the first few minutes, savoring her sweet juices as I licked them up, stopping to fuck her as deep as I can with my tongue.