While John is Away Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"You know you want to. Go ahead and feel my ass."

It didn't take any more encouragement as I feel his hand move across my lower back and down onto my ass. He caresses it tenderly and I move my right hand down to his chest and circle my fingers until I feel his nipple under his shirt. I lightly scratch across it.

I can feel his hard-on growing against my belly so I continue to run my nails across his chest to the other side and find that nipple as well. They are so tiny and cute. "I just want to bite them."

He looks down at me, "Not as much as I want to bite yours."

"Mmmmmmm, I like that."

Avery's hands are now both on my ass and fondling me. The dance floor is so crowded; I don't think anyone could see but I was getting turned on knowing that he was doing it where people could see if they looked.

Toward the end of the song, Avery brings one hand up and he rubs my right boob. He is holding me so close now, pulling me into his hard cock that we are barely moving, but the movement we have is pushing the base of his cock, right into the upper portion of my pussy. I can't help but think about how that big cock is going to feel inside of me later tonight.

I would say that I am getting wet but I have already moved into full slut mode which means that I am already dripping wet and surprised that my juices aren't running down my legs.

As the song ends, I reach down and rub my hand along the full length of his hard cock and whisper, "I can't wait to feel this stretching my pussy later." I feel his cock pulse and then I let go as we walk off the dance floor.

I would be perfectly happy to leave and go back to the room right now but it is still early and as we walk back to the table, we see Lisa talking to two men. She introduces them as Brian and Kyle and says something about being from somewhere like Ohio or something. I am having trouble paying attention between the alcohol buzz and the sexual buzz.

Both guys are really good looking and Lisa asks Avery if it's OK if she dances with Kyle.

"Of course baby, you go right ahead."

Kyle smiles and takes Lisa's hand and leads her onto the dance floor. Avery invites Brian to sit with us and have a drink and he gladly accepts. He sits on the other side of me, so that I am between he and Avery and orders another round of drinks for the table.

I am a little shocked when Brian brings up the fact that he thinks it's cool that I am their anniversary present. Lisa must be feeling pretty good to have told these two strangers about our arrangement.

Looking at Avery, Brian says, "This is one hell of a gift my friend."

Avery smiles and say, "Yes she is. She is our best friend and our sexiest friend and I feel privileged to have her with us."

I look at Avery, smile and then look at Brian.

"Don't let him fool you. They both just like me for my tits."

That seemed to break the ice and we all start laughing. It isn't long before Avery's hand moves under the table and onto my thigh. Sitting as I am, the hem of my dress is riding up to the very top of my stockings and if not for the tablecloth, you would see the clips from the garter belt where they attach to my stockings.

Avery's hand is moving further up my thigh and is barely an inch from my pussy when I feel another hand on my other thigh. I look at Brian and he is just smiling. I quickly take a big swig of the martini that was just delivered to the table and pretend to look for Lisa on the dance floor.

As the song ends, I see Lisa coming out of the crowd on the dance floor and then when a slow song starts, see her disappear back into the crowd, obviously pulled in by Kyle. I look to see if Avery is watching but find that he is looking directly at me and leans in to kiss me. At the same time, I feel his hand slide all the way up to my pussy.

I gasp slightly and pull away from the kiss. As I turn to look at Brian, I see a bit of a confused look on his face. Obviously, he heard me gasp but since he hadn't moved his hand, he wasn't sure what was going on.

Avery's fingers are sliding along my slit and I can feel my pussy lips parting and know that they must be drenching Avery's fingers. He now knows how wet I am. I involuntarily spread my legs a little to give Avery's fingers a little more room but realize that also is an invitation for Brian. As soon as Brian feels my legs part, he moves his hand higher up my thigh. He must be less than an inch from Avery's fingers that are now easily sliding along my slit and I know will be working their way into my pussy.

I feel like I should stop this but I can't. I really want to feel Avery's thick fingers in my pussy and if Brian happens to run into him, so be it.

And so it did. I wasn't sure what was going to happen but when Brian's fingers run into Avery's fingers Brian gets a funny look on his face and once he realizes what is going on he looks at me and I look back at him and just shrug my shoulders.

He just starts laughing and then says, "Damn, I love a good slut."

I kind of felt hurt when he said that but I know what he meant. I am a slut and as drunk as I am, I decide to go with it instead of trying to fight it.

Brian looks over at Avery and says, "since you beat me to the punch down there, do you mind if I work on the top a little bit?"

Avery just smiles and says, "It's up to her," nodding toward me.

Before I can answer, Brian pulls me I for a kiss and put his hand right over my tit and gives it a squeeze. Although I can taste whisky and the faint taste of cigar on his breath, he is a good kisser. Meanwhile, down below, Avery's fingers are sloshing in and out of my wet cunt. If it wasn't for the music, I'm sure anyone close by could hear it.

Brian continues to squeeze my tit but unable to grasp the nipple through the material, he decides to slide his hand inside my dress and immediately finds my hard nipple and pinches it.

I'm not really sure what to do with my hands so I reach on either side of me in search of the two cocks whose owners are accosting me. Avery's was not hard to find and neither was Brian's but there is a noticeable difference. Even though Brian is probably average or even a little better, there is no comparison.

I don't know what makes me look up but I realize that Lisa and Kyle are slow dancing right in front of us. Kyle is kissing Lisa and as he turns her around facing in toward the dance floor I see that Kyle has his hand under the back of Lisa's dress and he is fondling her ass, and it looks like he is kissing her. When I turn to look at Avery, I can tell he sees it too.

By the increase in speed in which his fingers are fucking my cunt, I don't think he minds and I am quickly approaching a whale of an orgasm.

As the song ends, Avery shoves his thick fingers deep in my pussy and twists them just as Brian pinches my nipple hard and I start to cum. I know Avery can feel my cunt spasm and my legs come together locking his hand inside of me. It has to be obvious to Brian as well because I can hear myself moaning even over the music which had just started up again.

When I open my eyes, Lisa and Kyle are both looking at me smiling. I blink my eyes and then smile right back at them. Lisa says, "I'm ready to go, how about you guys?"

I think that Brian and Kyle may believe they are included in that invitation but Lisa quickly corrects herself.

"Sorry boys, it's just us two girls and the big guy tonight. Maybe some other time."

Both Kyle and Brian look dejected but they are nice about it. They get up, both give Lisa and I each a kiss and then shake hands with Avery.

"You are one lucky SOB pal. You be sure and give us a call if you need help with these two."

"Thanks guys but I think I will be able to manage. It may put me in the hospital, but I will manage."

Everybody laughs and we head for the door. It only takes a few minutes for an Uber driver to pick us up and take us back to the hotel. The car is pretty small and Avery ends up sitting in the front seat so he won't have to bend his neck to sit in the back. That gives Lisa and I a chance to catch up about what happened on the dance floor and make out a little on the way back.

She is super-hot from all of the fondling out on the dance floor and I am still gushing from Avery's fingers and Brian's fondling. When Lisa runs her hand under my dress and feels how wet I am she is a bit shocked.

"I'm wet but you are soaked girl. We need to get you back to the hotel and into bed."

With Lisa's fingers now flicking my clit, all I can do is nod my head yes and kiss her.

It is close to midnight and there is no traffic so we are back at the hotel in less than 10 minutes. We all stroll through the lobby quickly and we are both all over Avery in the elevator, in the hallway and while he is trying to get that damn card key in the door.

We literally fall through the door and the three of us are almost completely undressed by the time we get to the bed. Lisa and I are only wearing our garter belts and stockings and we both still have our shoes on. I start to take my shoes off as I climb onto the bed but Avery looks up from taking his socks off and says, "No, keep your shoes on."

Avery lays down on his back and Lisa and I got on either side of him. His big horse cock was already hard and flopping against his belly as Lisa and I take turns licking it.

Lisa sits up and asks, "Okay Ave, how would you like your two hot sluts to serve you?'

"Well, I think I want one of you sitting on my cock and the other sitting on my face."

Lisa told me many times that Avery loves to eat pussy so that didn't surprise me at all. I look at Lisa and she motions for me to go for his cock and she moves to position herself over Avery's tongue.

"I want to see how you take that whole cock in your pussy up close," Lisa says just before her eyes go wide as Avery's tongue slides into her pussy.

I sit on top of Avery and slide along the length of his cock, lubricating him with my juices. Again, I am amazed at the size. Once I get to the tip, I use my hand to guide the giant mushroom head to my opening and start to push back onto it. It feels huge and hot and ... incredible.

The first six inches slide in fairly easily but I have to sit up on my heels and position his cock so that it is going straight into me with the help of gravity. Another 2 or 3 inches and I feel a jolt of pain as it hits my cervix. I start to slide up and down on the shaft slowly adjusting to the enormous size. I feel so full and remember how good it feels to be completely stuffed. This big cock goes far beyond where any other man's cock, including my husband's has ever reached in my cunt, and I savor the moment.

I haven't been paying much attention to what is going on with Lisa until I feel her mouth attach to my nipple. She is sucking for all she is worth as Avery's tongue works its magic on her. She goes from one nipple to the other and uses her hands to knead my breasts and pinch the nipple that is not in her mouth.

I start moving faster, up and down on the thick shaft lodged in my pussy, feeling the pain from hitting my cervix turn to ravenous pleasure. I push myself to take all of his cock and after three or four hard strokes, I feel his stiff prick push through my cervix and into my womb causing a jolt of pleasure/pain that starts an orgasm that has me seeing stars.

Lisa must have sensed it and through squinted eyes I see that she is staring at the union of my pussy and Avery's cock, completely buried inside me. She is pinching, pulling and twisting my nipples really hard which keeps my orgasm going and going until I almost fall off of Avery.

Watching me take all of her husband's cock, her husband's tongue in her pussy, and her fingers and mouth on my tits must have pushed her to an enormous orgasm as well because I could see that her head is thrown back, her mouth is open and she is moaning really loudly.

I can no longer hold myself up and I lift myself off of Avery and roll onto the bed. Lisa also moves off of Avery and to the other side of him. Between us, Avery's cock is still hard and covered in my juices but he hasn't cum yet. Lisa slides down and starts to lick him. I help her until we get him all cleaned up.

I have started to recover and tell Lisa to move up to the head of the bed and Avery to sit up. I spread Lisa's legs and position myself on all fours between her legs and tell Avery to get behind me.

I turn to Avery and say, "I want you to fuck me hard while I eat your wife's pussy. Can you do that?"

Avery nods and moves behind me and with one push he shoves ¾ of his cock into my pussy. I bend down, opening myself even further to him and start to lick Lisa's pussy. She is a little too sensitive at first, still recovering from her orgasm, but the more I lick and the more she watches her husband start to pound my cunt with his giant cock, the more she pushes against my tongue.

My nipples are swinging against the soft sheets and with Avery fucking me for all he is worth, they are very sensitive. Lisa sits up a little and starts to pull on the nipple which starts me off on another building orgasm.

Avery is really hammering my cunt and I can hear his thighs slapping against my ass and his balls are swinging up and hitting my clit with every stroke. I can tell he is close because he is speeding up even more and I can feel his cock getting even harder inside me. When he sticks his thumb in my ass unexpectedly, that is all it takes to send me on another rocketing orgasm.

Avery feels it too and he starts shooting his load deep inside my pussy. With his cock completely buried in my cunt, I can feel 3 or 4 hot spurts shoot deep in my womb. I fell him pulling out and then 2 or 3 more ropes of his hot cum hit my ass and lower back.

I almost forgot about Lisa until I feel her scoot out from under me and then feel her hot tongue licking her husband's spunk off my back and ass and then as it drips from my now empty pussy. She is cleaning up every drop. I look to my left where she is and notice that while she is cleaning up my pussy, she has two fingers in her own pussy pumping it pretty good. I take my index finger and wet it with my tongue and lightly circle her tight little asshole before pushing it in her tight hole up to the first knuckle.

Lisa freezes for a second and then let's out a loud scream as she cums all over her fingers, and at the same time pushes back against my finger until it is fully inserted in her ass. I think that is a first for her. Based on her reaction, I don't think it will be her last.

After that, we all just fall down onto the bed, totally exhausted. We lay there for a long time before I get up and get cleaned up, followed by Lisa and then Avery. I glance at the clock and it's almost 2:30am. We all crawl back into bed, Lisa on one side of Avery and me on the other.

I wake up to the sounds of Lisa and Avery fucking. Lisa is on top and holding herself up with her arms straight out and her hands on her chest. She is moaning loudly. The room is pretty dark and I wish I could see how much of his cock she can take. I find it hard to believe she can take any of it as small and tight as she is. I lay and watch until they are finished before I fall back to sleep.

Sometime later, I feel Avery's fully hard cock pressed into the crack of my ass and his arm is around me with his hand is on my boob. It must be getting close to morning since I can see light around the edge of the curtains. Glancing at the clock, I see it is a little after 6:00am.

Avery's hard cock lodged in the crack of my ass is starting to turn me on and I wiggle against it. Avery moves his hand from my boob but I don't think he is awake yet. I roll over and reach down to touch his magnificent cock and gently stroke him.

Avery's eyes open just slightly and I reach up and kiss him. Now his hands are back on my boobs and we are kissing passionately. His tongue inside my mouth is driving me wild and I can feel myself getting wet. Avery is having a similar experience as a few drops of pre-cum slip from the end of his cock.

We kiss for a few more minutes before Avery rolls on top of me and we struggle a little to pull the sheets off and out of the way. He slowly inserts the bulbous head of his cock through my opening and my pussy opens, happy to accommodate him. He is slow and tender as he fucks me, working up to pushing the full length of his cock into me.

We fuck for what seems a long time and I am really enjoying the feeling of his big cock in me. Finally, Avery speeds up just enough and pushes just a little bit harder which tells me he is close to cumming. One final big push and I can literally feel his cum rushing up the shaft of his cock, inside my pussy. I can feel 2 or 3 squirts hit against my womb. I have a small orgasm, more from knowing that I pleased him enough to cum one more time, than anything else. It isn't an earth shaker but just what I needed to help me fall back to sleep once again.

We all sleep until close to 10:00 and then call room service for breakfast. When the young man that brings the food knocks on the door, Avery grabs a towel, wraps it around his waist and lets him in. The poor guy was a bit shocked when he looked over and saw two women on either side of the bed with an obvious open space in the middle where the man had been.

Trying not to stare but unable to not peek once or twice, he set up the food and then when he went to leave, Avery looks a little panicked and asks Lisa, "Honey, do you have any cash for a tip?"

Before she could answer I jump out of bed, completely naked and go to my purse where I fish out a ten-dollar bill and take it over to the waiter. His eyes are as big as saucers and as hard as he tried not to look, he couldn't help but stare at my tits and my bald pussy which were both fully on display. Looking down, I see quite an impressive tent in his pants.

I just smile at him as he stumbles out the door muttering, "Thank you."

As soon as the door closes we all crack up laughing. I really need to pee so I head to the bathroom and close the door. We aren't that casual yet that I want them to watch me pee. As I'm sitting there thinking about last night, I realize I don't have my garter or stockings on and can't remember taking them off. Oh well. I guess it doesn't matter but still wonder if there is anything else I don't remember.

I go back out and join Avery and Lisa as we all sit naked eating breakfast as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Afterwards I decide to take a shower and invite the other two to join me. The shower is really big but with the three of us it is kind of crowded which makes for some interesting soaping and scrubbing but no real sex. My boobs do come out squeaky clean thanks to both Lisa and Avery and I'm pretty sure that Avery's cock and Lisa's ass are quite clean by the time we are done.

We leave the hotel a little after one. Avery requested a late check-out anticipating that we wouldn't be ready by the normal checkout time. When the limo picks us up, I notice that it is the same driver as before. This time I check her out a little more thoroughly since she is wearing a black skirt instead of her black pants. She has a really nice legs that look great in her heels.

Nothing much happens in the car on the way home except that Lisa and I make out a little and we both make sure that Avery is still getting his fair share of attention. We pull up to Lisa and Avery's house first and they both get out, we hug, we kiss and they head inside.

Next door at my house, as the driver hands me my bag, she looks at me, takes off her glasses revealing the most beautiful blue eyes and says, "My name is Carrie by the way. I was hoping I might get a call but it looks like you had your hands full."

"You don't know the half of it, but I still have your number."