All Comments on 'While Mom's the Teacher'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllabout 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Special thanks to SueDanym for the writing contributions. Please give her a follow and check out her stories.

And thanks to all the readers for reading this. I hope you've enjoyed it.

Take care,

Heyall

AnnasFriendAnnasFriendabout 5 years ago
Short, dirty and very hot

Liked this a lot. Thanks. 5* from me.

AF

Bi47Bi47about 5 years ago
Very good

I hope there will be more!!!!!!!!!!!!

grayge37grayge37about 5 years ago
Great Story.

You are still one of the best writers on this site! As usual, there was no lull in the scenes or action. The dialog seemed to indicate a possible second or third chapter to extend the storyline. I for one will be watching for such.

SirCarlSirCarlabout 5 years ago
Nicely done!

Well thought out, written, and presented.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 5 years ago
great story

hope they contuine at home and maybe with her friend

ColoradoCountrykidColoradoCountrykidabout 5 years ago
Great as usual!!

You are one of my favorite authors. Very well written and love the story line. Intro was just right leading up to the steamy action. I appreciate all your work, hope all is well in your world. Thanks, Country Kid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Smoking hot

That is the hottest story I've read in a long time. I would have had all A's if I had teachers like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
threeway and more!

Hot! If prof McAdams could see mom and son together, a hot threeway could happen. There also must be some other hot milfs and gilfs in that school with randy sons. Plenty of potential here. Bending mom over the desk was risky and only added to the heat index in this story. Can't wait to hear more as mom and son embark on a lusty life together at home and elsewhere.

ud1234ud1234about 5 years ago
always a treat to read your stories.

Good pace, good story line. Now chapters ............. should follow.

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58about 5 years ago
More Chapters Hinted At, I Hope.

Fabulous scenario, and well written action. Having brought Prof. MacAdam into the story, Claire now needs to share what happened, and possibly share Jeremy.

So many ways that future chapters could go, so please share.

Tw33kyTw33kyabout 5 years ago
This needs to continue

There is more to cum I feel

GreekLover05GreekLover05about 5 years ago
Must have more!!

Awesome story!! Definitely calls for more chapters. With Mom at home and add in the hot Professor McAdams, there are a lot of fun possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One More Chapter

Very erotic, hot tale. You need to do one more chapter on what specifically happened when you got home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I love a good mother like this one. Hope there will be more. Thanks.

swfb70swfb70about 5 years ago
great story

cannot wait for the 3some with the other teacher

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

Loved it! What happens next? Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot!!!!

What happens next? More!!!!

ratimomratimomabout 5 years ago

Nice and hot. What a win-win situation. Real understanding between mother and son. Rated 5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
While Mom's the teacher

I hope there will be more to this story because I really love Incest mother and her own son and I am hoping that the other female teacher joins in because I love threesomes also and please add more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Moms are the real boss...

Well like most of the young boys I have been also taught by my mother...and I am damn lucky to have a mom, or more to say a woman, a diva like her....she truly is a goddess who can turn herself into a nymphomaniac tigress and devour the man she wants....from my early teenage I discovered that I am highly attracted to my own mom and it was inevitable....anyone in my place would feel the same. She is the first woman in my life, a killer mixture of strong personality, cruel honesty about herself, enticing girly face, and a well maintained busty plump body..... oooooohhhhhh can send anybody to heaven. She gave birth to me only when she was 22 years old, and now in 40 she is still a smoking hot milf( like her I am also very honest about my sexuality and feel proud to have intense sexual passion about my own mom). Her libido is like a never-ending fountain; I have discovered her in nude many times around myself; she is a very cunning exhibitionist who perfectly knows how to tease a man. Buttery skin, a little caramel like skintone, big doe eyes with dense natural eyelashes, pointed nose, succulent lips, and curves like sculpted voluptuous....the most beautiful and irresistible part of her body is her big perky breasts, 36D and chocolaty nipples at their peaks....after rigorous exercise she loves to roam around completely naked in her room and that gives her the relaxation which helped me to watch her out by sneaking at the keyhole. The incident happened when I was only 16 years old, and from that day I always masturbate while fantasizing about her strong curvy body dripping with sweat. She is very affectionate towards me and always try to make me feel comfortable about any trouble. Not only I learned the brain teasing formulas of mathematics and understood Shakespeare; she also taught me how to construct myself and be honest about sexuality. She is very much practical and truthful which definitely adds to her sexiness; we share everything. Since Dad left I tried to become her man, and I think I have been able to take that position. While being rejected for the first time she is the one who took care of me and stood by me; and while convincing me also seduced me and took my virginity; yeah it is absolutely true. Later she told that she had a very strong urge to make love to younger boys because she personally feels that young teenage boys needs , actually deserves a proper guidance and chance to have a test of the sexual world and also a healthy dose of sex can motivate them to a very higher extent. I can feel it with my own life. Since Mom took control over me I feel like I don't have any fear of being insecured; I can easily mix up with girls and do not feel any frustration at all because I know that how much sexy these chicks might be...my tigress is waiting for me in my house, and nothing comes even closer to the scent of her heavenly body when she takes me in her loving arms and I bury my face between the soft unbelievable valley between her mountains...

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Wish I Went To A School Like That

Very Good. Excellently written - I didn't see any mistakes.

I only leave a comment if I think it might help with the author's future output. IMO a longer build up would have increased the tension. The son fretting about his exam and flirting with her at home. The mother noticing his advances and liking them. Then the son steels himself before he enters her classroom. I think a two person perspective would have worked well for this piece.

Tom MandyTom Mandyover 4 years ago
Hot4teach

Very good. Anoyhrt fetish realized with vitality and originality.

One nitpick: I might have mentioned the bit about her glasses earlier.

Tom MandyTom Mandyover 4 years ago
Sorry

For my typo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wish i was Jeremy

Growing up as someone with out a mother or anyone to fulfill that position . i truly love these stories . I would really like to see this story continue and blossom in their love of each other . Also have their fantasies develop out even more

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Really Hot Read*****

That was a very entertaining story. VERY HOT SEX!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was great, just like most of your stories, but I wish there was a longer section, describing their life at home after this incident. What did her friend have to say about it, how much detail did she deliver to her friend. Did she confess to having these desires for her son for a long time ? love your stories.

Darrell

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420about 2 years ago

I would love to read a follow up to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey All, great intro story now that you have oir imagination running ramped kindly write a follow up on what happened when the Professor and the Student were home that night. Hoping the Stude t had dinner ready, wine poured and both all set for round 2 and beyond. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please, Please, Please do some additional chapters to This. Everywhere you look in this story there are avenues for several additional chapters. This, and most of your work, I consider top notch even if some times I'm left wanting additional pages.

But, life is to short and frail to bitch, especially an old pilot like myself, who will shortly be turning on final...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn this desperately needs a chapter 2

tam30173tam30173almost 2 years ago

Excellent! Most definitely needs chapter two, Professor McAdams needs to join them

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Very intense. Needs additional chapters with Mom's friends included.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

exquisitely witty and erotic, more....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...