While Staying with Aunt Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For several minutes that was how we stayed, nobody speaking, nobody moving, as we mulled over what had just happened. Then Owen roused himself and looked at me.

"Your turn Caz. Lie on your back." He rolled from the bed and I took his place without even thinking about it.

He looked to where Kyle sat on the edge of his bed, still speechless at the events of the day.

"Come on, cousin, time to repay our debts and give the lady a bit of fun."

I didn't know what they intended to do, especially Owen, and I'll admit to feeling some alarm and confusion. I was as turned on as I've ever been and badly needed some release, a cock inside me would have been wonderful and I wasn't sure that I'd have the resolve to say no if either of them had it in mind to fuck me. But they were family and it wasn't allowed. My mind reeled at the possibilities.

In the end I didn't need to worry. Owen settled himself on his knees to one side of the bed and Kyle knelt by the other, with me between them. I know it hadn't been planned, but it couldn't have been better choreographed if it had. Leaning on one arm, they leaned over together and began sucking my nipples while reaching down to my pussy with their other hand. The feeling was fantastic and, after a momentary tangle, Kyle rested his hand over my pubes and started to play with my clit while Owen reached around behind my raised leg and slid a finger straight into my soaking pussy.

It must be said that my cousin appeared to know what he was doing better than my brother; at least he knew what and where my clit was and what to do with it, while Owen was simply pushing his finger in and out of my passage. Kyle also seemed to be a lot more experienced at sucking tits, using his tongue on my nipple and nibbling it with lip padded teeth instead of just sucking, but I didn't care. I'd never had two people touching me at the same time before and I was on the proverbial cloud nine.

Kyle was using two fingers on my clit, at first just placing them one either side of my little bud to massage it, sometimes very gently and sometimes pressing on it quite strongly. It felt gorgeous and I hoped he would keep doing that until I came, and that wouldn't be too long either. But then he started to run them sideways back and forth over the tip, flicking it rapidly from side to side. I felt myself react, pushing up with my hips and groaning loudly, trying at the same time to take Owen's finger deeper into me. I tried to keep quiet in case anyone else was in the house, but with two hands at my pussy there was no way, my noises got louder and louder and I couldn't stop them. I'm not silent during sex, I can't do anything about it, it's just the way I am.

"Owen, put another finger in me for Christ's sake."

I could feel that my pussy was gaping open and very slick from my juices, and nice though Owen's finger felt sliding in and out, it just wasn't enough. I was really in need of a nice thick cock, but as that wasn't possible I needed the second finger that I felt wriggling into me alongside the first.

That was better, much better, the extra thickness made a world of difference. Now I could actually feel the walls of my slippery passage rubbing against my brother's fingers as he thrust them in and out of me. Not only that, but Owen could now wriggle them, one against the other, as he finger fucked me, giving me the most fabulous sensations.

"Oh, my God! That's nice. Now put another one in."

I was getting greedy I know, but I wanted as much as I could get in lieu of a fuck. I needed filling till I stretched. Kyle's fingers were flying across my clit and I could feel the heat of an impending orgasm building in my pelvis. Owen was trying to do as I asked and not finding it easy, but I could feel that third digit entering me, and it did feel good.

"That's it, push it in as far as you can. In fact, push all your fingers in, and your whole hand if you can!"

Owen's head lifted from my nipple as he looked at me in surprise, so I nodded vigorously in confirmation of what I had asked. I'd heard of girls having an entire hand pushed into them, though I didn't know anyone who'd done it, or at least, if I did I hadn't been told about it.

He was doing his best to comply. I felt him pull out until he could insert all four fingertips and then push. My pussy stretched to take them, opening wide, wider than ever before, I think, as it felt like they went in right up to the knuckles, his thumb pressing hard against my slit. Then he drew back and the end of his thumb dragged across my opening as he tucked it into his palm and out of the way. He pushed again, twisting his hand at the same time, forcing it into me, stretching my pussy entrance in an effort to get it all inside me. It hurt a bit, but I didn't care, I just wanted his fist inside me. He was in knuckle deep, with just that widest part of his hand to go, and I knew that if he could wriggle that past my pussy's opening, then he would slide right in. He pushed hard at me and I pushed back, desperately wanting him inside me as my orgasm threatened to engulf me.

In the end my orgasm won, sweeping over and through me like an express train, sending waves of white hot pleasure radiating out from the initial explosion of ecstasy in my pussy. As the pleasure rolled through me I cried out, I couldn't help it, calling out Owen and Kyle's names, shouting for them not to stop, swearing at them, telling them obscenely what I felt and what I wanted. At the same time I bucked and thrust under them, trying vainly one last time to get Owen's hand into me, trying to get the last ounce of pleasure from Kyle's flying fingers.

When it was over the two boys let their hands fall away from me and knelt beside me silently, looks of intense confusion chasing looks of intense pleasure across their faces. As for me, I lay exhausted and trembling, shiny with sweat and wiped out by the force of the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had. My mind was filled with mixed emotions. Bewilderment that I'd allowed this thing to happen, but no regrets. Disappointment that I'd not managed to take Owen's hand right inside me, but pride at having at least attempted it. A lot of embarrassment at my behaviour, especially at how I'd encouraged Owen to fist me, but feeling no shame at having the need for it.

"Fucking hell, Sis, I thought I was going to lose my arm."

Owen's remark came with an embarrassed giggle as if he wasn't quite sure how to feel. I smiled wanly in reply, intending to agree with him, if only to lighten the load of embarrassment that the two boys clearly felt.

But before I could open my mouth we all heard the front door burst open and Ruth and Chloe come noisily into the hall. A look of horror flitted across all of our faces. Ruth was not the best at observing privacy and could quite easily come in without knocking.

I jumped from the bed as if it were suddenly red hot and grabbed my bath towel, wrapping it around me, hoping that my dishevelled appearance would be put down to having showered. Owen and Kyle looked around in panic for their clothes, scooping them up and scrambling into jeans without worrying about underwear. Then excited footsteps raced up the stairs and Ruth's door slammed shut behind them. The three of us looked at each other in blessed relief.

All of us, I'm sure, were acutely conscious of the luck that had made the girls come home after I'd been shouting the house down in the middle of my orgasm. Ten minutes earlier and we would surely have been caught. Next time we were going to have to be much more careful.

Next time? My God, what was I thinking? There couldn't be a 'next time', but I knew there would be.

12