All Comments on 'While the Cat's Away'

by GoldRogue

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
Liked It

Good story. I was almost put off when Becky made her appearance and Peter did nothing to get rid of her.

Like the character of Nikki she seems awesome.

Hope you do a follow up chapter. There's an underlying sense of a developing emotional love between Nikki and Peter and it would be good if that carried forward.

OrthopodeOrthopodeover 6 years ago
Well worth a sequel

A straightforward spank story but there is enough about the brother and sister that I would like to hear more ( preferably without the condoms)

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Their relationship is interesting and gets intense at times. I think Nikki really wants to screw him hard and often but isn't quite sure yet. In any case, I like the potential and hope you write more chapters very soon. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, please

This is screaming of part two, they fell in love, get rid of the condoms and get a baby coming, they know it is bs that baby would be any different than others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story, but

I'm loving this story and it had me up in about two seconds. But please have someone proof read and edit. It needs it bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really really good Thank you

Made my dick hard as a scratching post

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked that.

Good story though the grammar and spelling needs a little work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mas

What happens when Nikki is the one who wakes Becky up to sex? How does that happen? Maybe they plan a way for Becky to have to stay over night and sleep in Nikki's bed.

GoldRogueGoldRogueover 6 years agoAuthor
Will Do

Will have all future stories edited. Thanks for all the comments.

Gold Rogue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sequel

definitely need something with Nikki getting Becky into sex with Peter. Maybe they're in the basement drinking beer, playing video games, turns into dares... ends up in a 3-way after Nikki does Peter, Becky gets into it.

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Well Done

Very good story with realistic dialogue. I'd like to know more about these two. Not sure about Becky joining them because brother and sister would be vulnerable. The story might take a dark turn and I would not care for that.

I wouldn't worry too much about spelling and grammar - it wasn't too bad. Of course an editor could help. Thanks for an enjoyable story! I'm hoping for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A condom

Please??? Why, isn't she on the pill? A condom is like no sex...

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Mighty Good

Really liked the teasing and a very good ending.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Great story.....

Some writers do it right by not having a sequel. You're one of them.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Freak babies of incest is

A MYTH. Abonomal babies of incest about 5% from almost nothing to severe mental illness. From non related couples 4.9% from almost nothing to severe mental illness. Avoid incest if there are known genetic defects in a family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldRogue@GoldRogue
Here for some fun. Love to write. Check out my stories. Appreciate any and all comments.