While the Cat's Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fuck her?" she whispered.

"No," he responded, fully hard already.

"Good," and she reached up while bending forward slightly, grasping the night dress around her shoulders and pulled it off, dropping it on the floor to stand in front of him naked in the dim lit room.

"Holy fuck!" he hissed while he scrambled to pull off his boxers.

She got on the bed and straddled him, sitting lightly on his thighs just below his hard cock, and tore open a condom with her teeth.

"You don't believe in foreplay?" he asked.

"Ordinarily I do. But I want to get fucked so bad now I'm about to scream." She tossed aside the condom wrapper and rubbed his cock a bit with her free hand, "It's nice. God it's nice! Becky is so fucking stupid." She daintily picked it up about half way down the shaft and pushed the condom over the head, then she rolled it on with her nimble fingers.

"Oh my God finally! Thought I was gonna burst there for a while!" She got up on her haunches and hovered over his cock that she was holding up. She pushed it against her and rubbed his head around her pussy a bit.

"Oh God Nikki!"

She ignored him, pushing his cock inside herself a bit and then pushing down with her hips, gasping out as it entered her and then penetrated fully as she settled onto his lap.

"Oh. My. God." He whispered at the wonderful moist pressure surrounding his cock.

"Oh Peter! Oh God!" she looked down at him with a dazed look and her mouth open, her hands on his chest.

"Take out the hair elastic?" he asked her.

"What? Oh ... Ok," she reached up and pulled it out freeing her hair to fall over her shoulders.

It was a good call because as she stated to work her hips, gasping deliciously as she did so, she started to lean over him and her silky soft hair streamed over his face, shoulders, and neck covering him.

"Oh my God!" she gasped in a little sob, "I can't!"

He laughed, "Commere Nik!" and gathered her in his arms as she melted on top of him, burying her face into his neck. He laughed again as he blew her hair off his face a bit and encircled her slender torso with his long arms. She shivered and gasped as she came.

"You ok Nik"" he laughed again as she subsided and lay motionless on him except for her wet heavy breathing against his neck. He held her close, almost protectively, relishing the feeling and the knowledge that his cock was absolutely buried inside her.

"Stop laughing at me," her little voice pouted into his ear.

"No really! That was so cute!!"

"Yeah?"

"Fuck yeah. You feel so good too. Holy fuck." It was not just how her tight pussy felt squeezing his dick but how smooth her skin felt next to his, how soft her hair felt, he closed his eyes and just soaked up all the feelings as his senses were being bombarded.

She lifted up her head a bit and her long hair draped around his face in the dimly lit room, making it almost seem like he was in a tent. He couldn't see her face as much as feel her breath. Then he felt her lips brush over his cheek as she started to move her hips again. He reached down and grabbed her round ass cheeks in both hands and pulled her into him. He felt her little grunt wet against his cheek as well as heard it. She gyrated against him while keeping him buried deep inside her. His hand slipped up her shapely back again. He turned his face to seek her lips with his. Her mouth pushed up against his, not a kiss but her open mouth gasping as her sinewy body flowed on top of his, her hips rolling on his, like gentle waves breaking on a beach, over and over, her tight pussy grasping, holding, sucking on his throbbing cock.

He could tell from her panting that her open mouth was right over his. She gave a little pant every time she grinded her hips into him and his cock pushed inside to its maximum length. He wondered if she felt apprehensive about kissing him. Perhaps in the light like in the rec room where it almost happened earlier he may not have done it but here in his dark bedroom after midnight, with her hair shrouding them it was different. So he opened his mouth and reached up with his tongue, lifting his head up slightly as well. He found her mouth and his tongue entered, sliding over hers. She whimpered and flicked her tongue against his. It was all the encouragement she needed and she French kissed him deeply.

"Jesus Nikki!" he whispered when her tongue left his mouth long enough for him to say anything. He wrapped his arms around her and rolled them over to pin her under him. He got in better position and wiped strands of her hair out of her face. She looked up at him with her big round chocolate eyes and her mouth open. "Fuck," he grunted as he started to thrust into her. She had fucked him slowly and deeply but he fucked her ferociously. There was no build up. As soon as he was in position he started and was quickly consumed. He dropped his forehead down on her shoulder and gritted his teeth as his cock was like the top of a jackhammer. She exploded into orgasm, dug her nails into his back and had to bite into his shoulder to keep from yelling out. "Jesus Nikki!" he hissed as he sweated and fucked furiously. "God! Oh God! Oh God!" and he erupted inside her in an orgasm of epic proportion. His cock buzzed with tingly pleasure and it shot out into his body as he grunted on top of her. She clung to him and he continued to slowly fuck her as his orgasm subsided. "Oh God! Oh God!" he gasped as he sucked air.

"Oh my God ... wow ...," she hissed in his ear.

He rolled onto his back and they both lay there breathing heavy and looking up at the ceiling tiles.

"Oh my God that was incredible!" she breathed.

"Yeah," he continued to gulp air.

"Regrets?" she asked as she looked over.

"Yeah."

"Really? Oh. Ok then."

"Yeah. I came way too early."

"Asshole!" she smacked his leg with her hand as she giggled.

"Wish I had to last for another three or four hours. Fuck that was good."

"Sooooo fucking good!" she agreed.

"Better than Brad?"

"Wayyyyyyyyy better than Brad. Better than Kesley?"

"Not even close. And Kesley was pretty amazing." He laughed.

"What's so funny?" she rolled on her side and propped her up in her hand.

"You were so cute when you came the first time. Jesus!"

"Glad you liked it," she hit him playfully, "I was totally out of it. Say, did you cum much?" She got up and sat cross legged next to him.

"I guess," he tried to look down from his prone position on his back, "Becky pulled me earlier."

"Hmmmm," she gently pulled up his spent cock and squinted in the dim lit room at the filled reservoir hanging from the end. "Still a bit in there from the looks of it. Good thing I don't have all that swimming up inside me now. We wouldn't want any three armed or four legged babies."

"Two dicks," he snickered.

"Yeah ... Ok," she rolled her eyes. "Yuck!" she dropped his cock back and rubbed her fingers off in his thigh. "It looked way better when it was hard and before I had two orgasms."

"You ok now?"

"Yup. For a while anyway."

"So was this a one off or ...?"

"I hope not!" she said in mock horror.

"Good!" he grinned.

"Jesus! Don't go scaring me like that!"

"Any time you want it Nik! My door will always be open!"

"You have condoms?"

"A few."

"Better pick up a few crates!" she winked as she got out of bed and pulled her night shirt back on.

12